The Thickness & The Phatness No. 02

Story Info
That dick. The giantess gets theirs.
776 words
2.5
7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiny pixy cutie, Longshot, while a little off kilter and awkward, had this balancing element of, couldn't be bothered. The goof had a not so secret. When I was first encountering from the other side of a counter, I couldn't put my finger on it. After work that faithful day, as they took their apron off, I immediately locked in on it. Thick like a tiny soda can when flaccid, but long enough, leaning and stretching down the right thigh, it was a lusty surprise.

I would complain once later, "everyone can see my assets." While invisible to the bigoted and square, unless they are looking to troll, to decent folks, I was an obvious attraction. I was implying that Longshot couldn't relate. "Talia," they would remind me, "you saw my asset immediately." It's true, I did, I mean the cock is huge.

After that first time, I understood how right I was. There is being fucked and then there is being FUCKED! Longshot loved to go down on me, as much as any lover had. And frankly, others had been a more nuanced, but I was in a rush after the first orgasm each love session, get them in me.

The Face-Off would be intimate and ease that dick in. On the hottest days, after a romantic meal, or floating in the pool. We context as equals.

We had started with the Leap Frog, and that fucked me up. Though I love it now and thank Longshot when it happens. In fact, it is the rare time, when I am submissive. Their cock tames me from the position.

Standard Cowgirl and the reverse can mix it up a bit in the moment. I am in control and their hands are all over my huge booty. Trying to smack it, for some control, it doesn't matter, what rock hard is cooking. Grabbing my childbearing ample hips. It doesn't matter. Holding on to my thick thighs, won't save their life. This is my dick and I am riding that shit. However, the Cowgirl's Helper would blow my mind. Though we both know, because I have the power.

When lazy, I'm a giantess, I am fucking lazy a lot, The Spork is the best. Longshot leans into this position, without waisted energy on their part and I can play with my fat clit. Meanwhile Longshot holds onto my..."what you call my fat thigh, your Phatness?"

"Ham Roast, my THICKNESS!"

Longshot is always doing their best to hold onto my thighs and this massive ass. They carve that cocking me when we spork.

When eating me out I smother their hands with my arse. When sucking on my huge jugs, a hand rest on the small of my back until a cheek is grabbed. If I smother, which I do, the super booty is always were communication is transmitted.

Now, my huge mound alone is inviting and it looks like it can handle what Longshot is packing. However, when hard, the dick becomes thicker than a soda can and about twice as long. So bigger than an Arizona Ice Tea. The little twerp thinks their hot shit and can sneak that in there. Those 4 1/2 inch bitches might have, but no sir...you got ease that shit in. Thankful they are an attentive lover. However, as a giantess, a women, I can accommodate and I do. Holding onto it and sometimes refusing to let go.

Longshot's giant cock is aching for my giant ass right now. I can see it hanging out their pink short shorts. I get up and slowly turn. I walk over and lean over, towering over my little lover. My thick arms scooping them up. I snuggle them up against my giantess breast. I kiss them passionately with my thick lips. I rip their shorts off, like they are paper. I stick their member in my mouth abs use my massive arms to pull them in and out. The cock grows.

I then place them on the bed. Slip out of my blue genes and take my t off. I sit on their face. My thick kootch let's them nimble and lick. I am so fucking wet. I place myself over it. And slowly ease down as it opens me up. My ass soon is banging against their little thighs. My jugs engulfed their face. Their hands hold onto my thickness for fear of being lost to oblivion.

I work until I exhausted myself. I collapse. A tiny finger taps me.

"My I finish Talia."

"The fuck you say!?"

I am a giantess...I don't put up with little man nonsense.

Women...well that's another story.