The Thickness & The Phatness No. 04

Story Info
GiantessTalia had a tight group of friends & a dwarf lover.
1.1k words
3
2.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talia, what are you writing?"

"I just wrote about when Yael and I ended our friendship and I was writing about the first time I met Gretchen, Longshot."

"You know which story I love?"

"Oh you know I do!"

I use to live in a small town on the southeastern coast of the US. I was part of close but group of friends who would party constantly. This was perhaps 10 years after leaving my home town and my first crush, Yael. So..."what would you say, Longshot, 15 years ago?"

"About."

Anyhoo, I learned to be a wallflower, some how in all this. The occasional one liner. The comfortable security cuddle. The dry humping. The rare center of attention. However, I intimately know each of my friends in this group. We knew each other this way. The core being, Bierget, Shaniqua, Larry, Dushaun, Jin, myself and then we had one addition that seemed to be a keeper. Everyone else came and went as they pleased. This is the story of how this last core member came into the fold.

Jin had decided we should go to the beach. Which I hate, because sand flys love my arse and the sand loves my kooch. Plus I just stick out even more on a beach. But the group decided...about 12 of us on that faithful day had been partying for a few days and piled into two cars, we were on our way. At the beach we constructed our shade (so I didn't murder anyone) and then they all headed for the ocean. I lay their like the fine ass beach whale I am.

Just as I was drifting off, I felt someone trip over my left foot.

"I am so sorry, I..."

The young man stammering a bit after that, as I was a bit crossed and was towering over him with a scolding finger and intimating tits in his face. I was annoyed, but this was also one of my moves. I was always horny and looking to devour cute lil' guys.

"You need to watch yourself. How you going to make this right?" Live between my legs.

"I...what can I do for you goddess!?"

The cute little shit had just turned this on it's head. I would later learn they had mustard up the courage after seeing my silhouette.

It's cliché, but neither of us where terribly original or worldly back then. "Rub this lotion on me and we can call it even."

"I am Tam."

"Talia."

Tam and Talia were a thing of sorts for a year. The tall woman (if we have to put a label on me) and the short guy (if again a label is required).

Tam rubbed it on my shoulders, neck, back, arms. Dude fucking loved my arms. How thick and strong they are. How buff and beefy my giantess frame was. My shoulders and back. Tam loved that shit. Eventually Tam was attentive to my fat gut and massive thighs and curvy caves. This went on into dusk. That's when Tam attended to bubble shelf ass. Switching to an oil. Then my beach ball breast. Eventually my conch shell pussy. I had felt his tiny body slipping and skidding all over me all afternoon and evening. I could feel his cute little cock (which was the biggest I had felt...till a decade later Longshot confirmed my suspicion).

Now Tam's cock was fucking thick. So for most big girls, it was kinda perfect. Stretching out the most sensitive areas of their pussy, without stabbing them. To bad I am a giantess. So the lil' guy (who was fantasy dwarf like in size and shape and hair) had to eat me out a lot. Tam had a lot of confidence, do to their experience teaching them their cock was the real deal. I tested that theory in ways that drove Tam maddeningly in love with my ass.

Duschan was the first to see me in ecstasy, cuddling a hairy ball on the beach. He and Shaniqua were instantly supportive. Had spent a lot of time as their personal love seat. Wiry Duschean's massive cock try to wreck her statuesque black BBW ghetto booty, rubbing all over me. They know I had found us a prize...or a prize had found us, more likely. It would take Birget months before Tam was okay in her book. She, being athletic, always thought everyone was judging her friend for being fat. Tam got caught in this silly defender of the groups game. Larry and Jin were both queer like Birget and I, so Larry flirted with Tam (teddy bear) a lot. They eventually got married...the wedding was something else. Jin the hostess with the mostess welcomed Tam in by jumping on us and sliding back into the sand dune.

That night after a group shower. Or was it grope shower. We went to bed. As Tam and I walked in last, I exclaimed (so unlike me), "Tam is going to sleep with me, because they like big muscles." I flexed and the little guy could only look up up intimidated and humiliated, as my giantess bicep dwarfed his stout build. And the room knew I was right.

We lay next to each other. As Shaniqua panted filled by Duschean. Larry filled Duschean. Jin was eaten out by Birget and Shaniqua fingers were up in Jin. Tam was like a scared lil' guy. I sucked on their cock and was impressed how it filled my mouth. I sucked that pop till it popped. While Tam stared at Duschean pumping in and out of this thick black hips across the room. I then whispered in Tam's ear how she would tell me how it filled her and stretched her and ruined her for all other men, like it ruined her for any future with him and how he couldn't handle all her ass (hers was 70+ inches around) and that she needed a real man's cock. And that he would have to suck on my giantess cunt until I came as many times as Shaniqua was coming until Tam could hope to stick their cock in my goddess pussy. Tam was hard at the word Duschean's cock. In trough, Tam was so humiliated and I was so turned on by this, that it took all our will not fuck until dawn, when technically Tam's cock filled the entrance to my cunt and pounded that velvet entrance til I did cum for the 12 time that morning. Dwarfs spunk all up in me. We do have a kid, Tam and Larry have raised them into a beautiful young non-binary geek.

"It's so romantic!"

"I know Longshot! Right!? Fuck me with a real cock my lil' darling."

And so Longshot did as instructed.