The Thief and the Collar

Story Info
Dragon makes a thief part of his hoard.
7.7k words
4.76
10.9k
28
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss many. If you spot any, please let me know down in the comments!

And if you'd like to get in touch with me, you can find my contact information in bio!

____________________________

With a satisfying click, the lock on the small door relented, and Atama pushed it open carefully, making sure it didn't make any further sounds as she slid down the corridor.

She was finally inside the dragon's inner sanctum, deep into his lair. It had not been easy to get this far, but she had come prepared for such an ordeal. Her boots were enchanted to muffle her footsteps and allowed her to walk on walls like if she was some kind of spider. She wore the bare minimum to be comfortable, just a silken top and shorts, fastened to her body as much as possible to avoid any rustling sounds. But her pride and joy was her Chameleon Cloak, helping her merge with the scenery as if she was just another feature of it.

And yet, it would all have been for naught if she hadn't been on her toes. The lair had plenty of defences, from guards of a variety of species, magical alarms everywhere, false secret passageways filled with odd pink jellies or guardian mimics... she had barely escaped multiple times and gods knew how long she had until someone sounded the alarm.

But here she was, despite the mockery from her mates from the tavern, she had made it this far. Now she just needed to find some good loot.

There seemed to be substantially less security here. The chambers were all massive, probably to accommodate their owner in his true shape, and there didn't seem to be any doors, with all rooms connected by a flow of large passageways. The chambers were similar to those in other parts of the lair, looking way more like a palace than a cave, with walls and floors smoothed out until they shined while at the same time being decorated with lovely furniture, art and a ridiculous number of artefacts, trinkets, and other interesting items.

Atama walked softly, as if she was a cat using her paw cushions to not make a sound as she explored this massive place, her blue eyes scanning all the shelves, decorations and silks of the place, looking for something that screamed that she had been in the dragon's lair and had lived to tell the tale.

Covering such big rooms at the speed she was moving took time, but eventually she managed to get deeper into the sanctum, and reached what was, undoubtedly, the dragon's bedroom.

She looked at the scene in front of her for what felt like minutes taking it all in. It was a massive room, easily the size of an entire two or three-floor house, with polished stone floors that had been covered in places with long detailed rugs. Its walls were adorned with paintings, weapons, armour and shelves of curios, together with some tapestries and a variety of soothing and dimly lit magical lanterns.

The dragon, Obsidian as she had been told he was called, slept at the back of the room on a massive pile of cushions and silks. The creature was huge, possibly twice the size of an elephant, and it vaguely reminded Atama of a big predatory cat, but covered in lusciously polished obsidian-like scales, undoubtedly the reason for the dragon's name, and other somewhat reptilian features, such as an impressive set of horns that reminded her of an antelope, and a tail as long as the creature's body and a beautiful pair of massive bat-like wings.

The dragon was coiled on his pillows very much like a cat in his basket, and looked deeply asleep, the room gently rumbling with the sound of his breathing.

To Atama's surprise, the dragon was not the only one in this sanctum. Several women of multiple species lounged and slept around the dragon in the very same pillows. Some of them were naked, others wore gorgeous yet revealing clothes and all of them were stunning, or at least she felt that way.

This was very odd to her, she expected the dragon to have a multitude of servants, lackeys and minions, for a lair this big requires many to function properly, but knowing how protective dragons are of their hoards, why would the creature allow all these women into his sanctum?

For a moment, Atama started to doubt this was the real sanctum, her eyes started exploring the room, looking for piles of treasures and gold, the usual things you expected in a place like this, but didn't see any, though there were plenty of gorgeous artefacts, books and curios in a multitude of stands and shelves around the massive chamber.

Then it dawned on her, the way the women were around him, the way they were dressed, and surprisingly, how lovingly the great creature nuzzled and licked them sometimes in his sleep. These were no mere servants, these women were his treasure, his hoard.

Atama almost slapped her own forehead in frustration, of course she thought, all dragons hoard, but every dragon is different, some hoard gold, others knowledge, or gems... this dragon hoarded beautiful women. Whether they were lovers or slaves, she didn't know, and right now, she didn't particularly care. She leaned towards slaves now, for what kind of relationship would a dragon have with a mortal woman?

Frustrated, she shook her head and decided to just look for something valuable and get the hell out of this place.

She slowly crept through the room, crouching low to the ground with her fingertips gently feeling the way ahead of her, to make sure she didn't step on something noisy and watch out for further traps.

Occasionally, her eyes dashed across the room, looking for that epic "something" that would prove her heist was a success. There were lots to choose from, beautiful treasures of old, interesting tomes of knowledge bound in exquisite covers, and hundreds of magical trinkets and weapons.

Eventually, she spotted something that made her think "that's it!." It was a round red gem, almost as big as her head, somehow it had beautiful triangular patterns inside, making it look kaleidoscopic and reflecting light in a myriad of ways. To top it all off, the dead centre of the gem was a round golden orb with a black stripe through it, giving it the appearance of a non-human eye.

It didn't look magical, which was probably for the best, but it was exotic enough for her.

Atama slowly crawled towards the gem, which luckily was almost ground level, otherwise she'd have to climb those massive shelves like a monkey, and she didn't want to do that with a sleeping dragon in the room.

Just as she was about to reach the gem, she spotted something else, right next to her target, placed on a lovely velvet cushion.

It was a collar, definitely a slave collar, probably used by some long-forgotten king or sultan on their favourite living property. It was a golden metal ring with a gorgeous ruby heart at the centre, right on top of the lock. The lock didn't seem to have a slot for a key, which meant that it was more for decoration than anything else. The rim of the collar was decorated with small diamonds, and the gold was either treated or mixed with something to give it a gentle red hue.

Atama was enchanted by it, for it was beautiful, but also because it sang to her desires. While she kept it quiet to avoid people getting the wrong idea, especially among the crew she frequented, she was quite the bottom, and she loved being taken and used by a handsome stud just as long as she felt safe and comfortable.

She bit her lip thinking of herself wearing that gorgeous slave collar, her head resting on the lap of her owner while he stroked her blonde hair, reminding her how much he loved his property.

The rogue had to shake her head to snap out of it, this was not the place to feel horny. Still, she thought, if we're going to take a trophy from the dragon's lair... what was stopping her from picking both the collar and the gem?

Her bag of holding had limited room, an intentional self-imposed limitation to avoid getting too greedy, as just fencing one thing from this place would be an odyssey onto itself. But because of this, she wasn't sure if she could fit the collar, as it seemed to be made of something solid.

Carefully, and checking everywhere for traps or alarm spells, she picked up the golden collar and examined it carefully. The lock seemed, as she had suspected, simple enough, just a latch that could be released by pressing the ruby heart and pulling up. The collar had some weight to it, probably made of gold mixed with something to make it lighter and sturdier.

While heavy, it wasn't too bad, and it didn't have anything that rattled or was particularly noisy. The thought occurred to her, a random, dangerous but somewhat hot risk to take. Why not put it on?

The lock was just for decoration, it didn't seem to be enchanted, and it wasn't particularly noisy. Sure, it stood out, but she could cover it with a scarf once she was out. Besides, not being seen was kind of her forte.

What the hell, let's go for it, Atama thought, and carefully she placed it around her neck. She could feel her excitement as she did so, as even here, in these circumstances, it was slightly arousing.

The rogue gently felt the collar with the tip of her fingers, it was so smooth and nice to the touch. Slightly warm, probably from her examining it, and the diamonds on the rim glimmered in the soft light of the room. She was utterly mesmerized by it.

She placed the collar around her neck with her deft hands, taking a deep breath before locking it, and then with a satisfying click, it was done.

At first, she felt nothing but the soft metal against her neck, but slowly, gently, something started building up inside of her. It started between her legs, the arousal she had been feeling bubbled up, consuming her whole body. She could feel her whole being heat up, her skin becoming sensitive, her breasts becoming tender, her nipples erect. The small amount of fabric she was wearing felt constraining and overwhelming, and she started pulling it almost instinctively.

The heat kept building and building, till her mind could not take it anymore. Her thighs were clenching so hard it hurt, her hands were ripping off her silken top as if she needed to escape from it, and she was biting her lip trying to hold out.

Incapable of containing it, Atama had one of the most satisfying, tingling and warm orgasms she had ever experienced. She let out a loud, lascivious moan that resonated over the whole room, floating in the air like a longing cry for help.

She panted and whined, trying to regain her focus. As her eyes darted across the room, she saw, to her terror, that the dragon had opened an eye. The massive creature slowly stood up, careful not to wake the women that were laying around him. A few of them opened her eyes and shuffled in a sleepy haze, but the dragon flicked one of his claws and all returned to their pleasant sleep. Some kind of spell, not doubt.

The dragon stretched like a cat, and slowly came towards her. Atama was utterly paralysed, still squatting near where she found the collar. She started thinking on ways to get out of here, her mind racing through options in a panic.

Her Chameleon Cloak! She felt so stupid to have forgotten in a panic. Atama quickly threw the hood of the cloar over her head and tapped the rune on the inside that activated it. Suddenly, she was a blur in the room, difficult to stop unless you knew where to look, and she quickly dashed towards the entrance, looking for somewhere to hide.

"Stop," said the dragon, in a firm and commanding voice. And Atama... stopped. It's like she was rooted to the ground. It was the oddest feeling, she could still think about running, maybe force herself into doing so, but it was excruciating, as if just thinking about it was painful and confusing.

She grumbled to herself and shook her head trying to regain her senses, but to no avail.

"Turn around and drop that cloak," said the dragon, in a much softer, gentler tone. His voice was odd, like the soft rumble of rocks before and earthquake or a volcanic eruption. It could be nice, warm and relaxing, but it also forewarned of a total disaster if not acknowledged.

Atama tried to resist, tried to run, but her body ached like it had never before just from thinking about it. It must be the collar, she thought, it was enchanted, and she failed to notice! She cursed herself from falling into this predicament.

Her options were limited, so she thought, let's comply for now, perhaps I can fast-talk my way out of this? A long shot, but she didn't feel she had many options now.

Slowly, she turned around, and as she did, the pain was washed away from her body. Not only that, but having done as the dragon had told her, made her aches turn into a nice, warm, tingly sensation.

She breathed relief at the pressure being lifted, and slowly took her cloak off, revealing her presence once again to the dragon, and slowly moved towards her with catlike grace.

The massive beast dropped to the floor in front of her, his arms crossed while he cocked his head slightly, giving her a long careful look. Atama could feel the dragon's magma-coloured eyes scan her body, and this made her feel exposed and ashamed, but also warm and... once again, aroused.

"Much better," said the dragon, a mischievous smile on his face. "On your knees, beautiful," he commanded, in a soft but firm way.

Atama complied, as she still didn't see much of a point to resisting. As she did so, she once again felt a nice tingly sensation across her body and mind. Like being caressed by gentle and silky hands.

To her surprise, with the flick of a claw again, the dragon used his magic to move a small pillow under her knees as she dropped to the ground, saving her from doing so on the polished stone floor.

She lifted her eyes and face to look at her captor carefully, trying to appear small and harmless. The stories she had heard made this dragon to be rather generous and well intentioned for his kind, she had naively thought this would have made the job easier.

The dragon was studying her with a coy smile on his face, like a cat that just caught a careless mouse.

"Who are you, lovely?," said the dragon. The words slid into her mind as if it was an open house and they owned the place. Something in her head vibrated with them and without even thinking about it, she blurted a response.

"Atama," she said, with a confused face.

The dragon smiled again and looked into her eyes. "Pleasure to meet you, Atama. My name is Obsidian," he said, bowing his head at her, almost as if he was tipping his non-existent hat. It was obvious he was enjoying himself.

"Pray tell, beautiful, what are you doing in my inner sanctum?," he asked, obviously knowing the answer.

"I came to steal something from you, to show all what a great thief I am," Atama slapped her mouth shut as the last word came out of her. What had just happened? She was going to play smart and coy, where did this sudden honesty come from?

Obsidian giggled, his scales gleaming as he did. "It seems to me, you made a small mistake, didn't you?," he pointed at the collar with his claw.

She instinctively touched the collar around her neck as the realisation hit her.

"It's cursed, isn't it?" she said, her voice low and soft like a whisper, her whole being collapsing as she realised her mistake.

"Cursed?," said the dragon, "no, not as such." He moved his head closer to her, his sharp claw, almost as long as a sword, lifting her face a bit.

"It's a training collar that I sometimes use with my lovers and wives," the dragon said, with a salacious yet sweet tone, his eyes had a soft twinkle in them, Atama was not familiar with dragon expressions, but it seemed to her that this brought some nice memories to him. Perhaps she could use this to her advantage?

"A training collar for... what?," she said, gently tugging at it and failing to unlock it.

Obsidian laughed softly, his laugh was genuine, not mocking, and it reverberated around the room like the smoothest of earthquakes.

"Isn't it obvious, my dear? it's a collar to train bottoms how to serve me better." He smiled at her again, his dagger like teeth were so sharp and smooth Atama felt her eyes could get cut in them just from looking.

Her heart was racing, pounding in such a way that she felt there was a stampede onto her chest. It was partly fear, for sure, she was utterly terrified, and yet... there was an annoying, warm and rising feeling of arousal building inside her, like bubbles in water about to boil.

"Get up, gorgeous. Stand for me," he said, almost purring with satisfaction.

Atama did as ordered, she didn't feel as she had much choice. As she did so, yet again she felt that pleasant and warm tingling sensation in her insides.

"Good girl," the dragon said, not a drop of sarcasm in his voice.

The thief felt she could melt at any second, she hated herself for it, but she loved it. Her toned thighs rubbed together as she tried to hide her building arousal.

"Now, undress yourself for me, beautiful." The dragon looked like a cat about to devour a delicious dinner. His eyes gleamed, the magma-like colour in them shifting as if there were currents in them. His long soft tongue licked his teeth in a way that made Atama feel both desired and threatened.

Atama tried to resist the order in principle, and again her head was whacked with that odd pounding pain. It wasn't an agonising, horrible pain, it felt less like a physical pain, and more like the hurt you feel when you're deeply ashamed.

With a grumble, she acquiesced and started removing her shredded top first. Her breasts had already been freed from before, so they jiggled on her chest as she took off the remains of her tight top. She noticed her nipples were hard as nails, and she was breathing deeply, her chest having a nice warm glow.

Her chest now, free, she then proceeded to remove her boots, sliding out her agile feet from them, and putting her footwear aside.

She held her chest, shrinking a bit, and looked at her captor with the eyes of an apologetic kitten, begging for reprieve.

"Everything, my dear, now." Said the dragon, clearly understanding what she was asking, and denying her.

Atama bit her lip and started to remove her silken shorts. They slid down her strong legs like water down a stream, and as she took them off, she realised just how aroused she was. The shorts were drenched in her juices, and her pussy glistened in the gentle light of the room.

This made her blush so much she almost looked sunburned. She covered her pussy with her hands and sobbed in a mixture of shame and desire.

"Good girl," said Obsidian again, which sent jolts of pleasure along Atama's body. The dragon moved his massive snout closer to her, and softly sniffed her all over. His warm breath made Atama shiver, and she moaned as his polished warm scales touched her bare skin.

With delight, the dragon started dragging his long warm and meaty tongue across her body, from her ankles to her neck, exploring every little bit of her skin. Atama could barely hold her delight, much to her frustration, his tongue felt amazing on her body, and it made her almost boil in arousal.

"What have you done to me? what is this collar doing?," she asked in a mixture of moans and frustration, desperately trying to hold back how much pleasure the dragon's tongue was giving her.

Obsidian laughed again, a soft, gentle laugh that told Atama how much he was enjoying himself better than any words.

"The collar enhances your natural submissiveness, and it rewards you for obeying me," the dragon said, almost savouring the words. "The more submissive you are, the more the collar increases it, and it punishes you for not following your desires to obey and serve."

Atama's mouth gaped in surprise. "Wait," she said in surprise, "so it's not a mind control collar?!."