The Thief and the Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obsidian shook his head. "No, it wouldn't work if you didn't want this at all," he grinned at her, obviously satisfied with his reveal.

"Now, shall we play my dear?," he said in a seductive tone that Atama did not expect from the massive creature, his words almost caressing her ears and skin. "I wish to enjoy my new toy," his fiery eyes focused on her with such intensity that she felt as if she was boiling alive.

"I'm... I'm scared," Atama managed to say, in a strange bout of honesty, while holding her hands to her chest.

The big dragon smiled and laid on his side like a playful kitten, his eyes still completely focused on hers.

"Tell you what then, my gorgeous little toy," he said, his voice as tender as possible for such a massive creature. "You tell me, do YOU want this?," the way he said it, made Atama think that he already knew the answer.

And the collar wasn't needed for it either, she couldn't hide it from herself, much as she utterly hated herself for it. This whole thing... It was incredibly hot and arousing. She was currently so horny that she could barely stand, her desire to just touch herself into oblivion almost overpowering.

She was terrified, sure, but perhaps this was the way she could get out of it?

"I'm sorry I tried to steal from you, and yes, you are right, I want this, this whole thing is ridiculously arousing. If we do this, can I have your word that you'll let me go? I'll be happily yours tonight if you'd allow me to leave and never return in the morning."

Obsidian looked at her for what felt like an eternity, thinking, but smiling at the same time. "Not that you are in much of a position to bargain, my dear, but sure, if by the morning you wish to leave... I will allow you to do so, you have my word."

Atama exalted in relief. The dragon seemed honest, and it's not like she had much choice, as he had obviously pointed out. Ok, she thought to herself, let's try to relax and enjoy what surely, it's a once in a lifetime experience... sex with a dragon. Now that's a story to tell too... not that she was sure she was going to do so.

She looked at him back in the eye, a lot more comfortable in her current predicament.

"How do we do this then?," she asked, trying to relax her body.

Obsidian sat down again, looking at her with a playful, but more serious tone.

"Very good then. Till further notice, you are mine, my slave, my sex doll. You exist to satisfy my desires," he licked his snout in obvious anticipation. "Now kneel for me, and say it, say yes Master, I exist to please you."

Atama bit her lip and kneeled on the pillow again, looking up at the great creature. "Yes, Master, I exist to please you." A jolt of pleasure fired between her legs and ran through her spine, exploding in the back of her neck. She clenched her whole body at this, a delightful and needy moan escaping her closed lips.

"Good girl," the dragon said, making the rogue feel dizzy, she loved hearing those words in such a setting.

Before her eyes, the dragon changed shape, he no longer was the massive creature from before, but smaller, human-like. He still towered over her, but now he had a humanoid body, standing upright, with well-built muscles that showed even from under his soft shimmering scales.

He still had all the draconic features from before, the lizard head with his mighty horns, round snout, dagger sharp teeth, gorgeous wings and his honed claws, but it was as if he had been melted by a master craftsman, and then poured into the mould of a human. Atama had to admit to herself, she liked it, it was a beautiful exotic mix, and she felt even needier in anticipation.

Her eyes wandered to the dragon's crotch, and she felt a jolt of excitement after seeing what he had between his legs. His genitals were similar to those of a human male, but his cock was a slightly different shape. It was smooth and meaty, lacking his owner's typical scales, it looked segmented, divided in four by soft fleshy ridges, and it ended on a spear-like tip.

It almost seemed designed to penetrate her without mercy, and she hated herself for loving this idea so much.

Obsidian walked near her, his crotch at her eye level. The shadow of his rather impressive cock was on top of Atama's face, who trembled in a mixture of fear and insane arousal.

"Worship me, slave," he thrust his hips against her, the tip of his manhood barely an inch from her forehead.

She tried to resist, mostly out of principle at this point, as she felt she was giving in to the dragon way too easily. Resisting was easier said than done, though, the collar fished her desire from inside her and turned it into excruciating pain for refusing to follow through with it.

Atama clawed at the pillow and whined, trying to hold as much as she could, her eyes looking at the dragon with defiance.

He responded by giving her a beaming smile, his lips gently curling as his eyes ravaged her with their fire, and slowly, carefully, he held his cock with one hand and rubbed just the tip of it on her lips.

The rogue could barely think, the dragon's cock had a thick and intoxicating smell, that reminded her of incense, volcanic ashes and, oddly but pleasantly, toasted cinnamon.

She could feel herself drool as her body craved to submit, the collar turning her desire into a million lashes for daring to resist it.

Finally, she could hold no longer, and relented. She held the side of the tip of his cock with her lips, and started licking the meaty member, the same way as if she was suckling a delicious popsicle.

Obsidian groaned, satisfied, and placed one of his big, clawed hands on her head, stroking her hair possessively as she started lavishing his manhood with her tongue.

The moment she stopped resisting, she was awash with a wave of warmth and delight. Her collar was rewarding her for obeying her submissive desires, and for pleasing her Master.

She could feel her pussy melt between her legs, burning in hunger, feeling epically empty.

But she had been ordered to worship her Master's cock, and so she shall to the best of her ability.

Wait a second, she thought, this is a one night only thing, he promised he'd let her go. He was no Master of her.

And yet, the thought came into her head so easily.

Obsidian, almost sensing her inner turmoil, held her head firmly and slowly but surely, not giving her any opportunity to resist, pushed his large manhood down her throat.

She felt his spear tip push the sides of her throat aside, and she tried her best not to shove him or fight back, knowing it was pointless.

His cock was exceedingly warm inside her, almost burning, and she could feel her body go limp from the overwhelming combination of sensations, the collar, Obsidian's cock and his smell.

As she relaxed, he held her head firmly and started thrusting as deep as he could. Atama felt her throat was being violated, used like a wet pussy for the dragon's pleasure... and she was loving every second of it.

She gripped the pillow tightly as her eyes rolled back, completely taken by the situation.

After what felt like an eternity of bliss, she noticed her Master was throbbing, and he slowly pulled back, letting her cough and take a long deep breath.

"Finish it, little toy," he said, in a delightfully firm tone.

Atama, looked up, still regaining her breath, and started sucking him as if her life depended on it. Her eyes were locked with his, begging for his attention and approval.

The rogue's flexible tongue explored every vein, every ridge and every inch of her Master's cock, and when she was satisfied, she suckled the tip like an infant desperate for sustenance.

He started purring as she used one hand to massage his balls. His testicles were so big and full, they spilled out of her hand, though she did have tiny dainty hands.

His balls were deliciously warm, it felt like holding red-hot coals, but there was no burning pain, just a lovely incandescent heat that made her bury her face against them. She inhaled his musk in a way she had never done with any other lover, his smell was mouth-watering, or at least, it felt like that to her. It was like a mixture of spices, testosterone and a warm chimney.

Atama moved upwards along her Master's shaft, sliding along it with her tongue, savouring every inch, her eyes those of a woman possessed by desire. She stroked his cock intensely, and it felt like masturbating a volcano. The rogue was hungry and needy for his cum, and she wrapped her lips and tongue around the tip of his manhood as her hands furiously stroked and massaged the dragon.

She thankfully did not have to wait long, as her Master whined in delight, and with a soft groan, came in her like no man had ever done so.

His cum was thick and plentiful, filling her mouth so much she had to start swallowing immediately. The taste was utterly indescribable, dense like thick meat, sweet like fresh fruit, hot like pepper but smooth like milk or cream.

She felt she could get addicted to it and quickly, for she sucked it from Obsidian with such hunger that she was still trying to squeeze more after she had licked every last drop.

Her Master looked at her proud, stroking her hair as she devotedly cleaned his cock with her tongue, her eyes utterly hypnotized by his.

"Good girl," he said, genuinely proud, "doesn't it feel nice to submit and be what you're meant to be, gorgeous?." He gave her a pleasant smile, flashing his sharp teeth at her.

Atama tried to shake out of her stupor, he was clawing deeper into her head, and these thoughts of giving herself to him kept invading her mind. No, it was less insidious than that and yet, more cunning. The magic of the collar and dragon were bringing forth her own desires, forcing her to confront them in the face of such temptation, and she was failing hard. She could not stop imagining herself as one of the dragon's wives, collared, branded, used whenever he pleased, nothing mattering in her life but him.

And by the Abyss those fantasies were good and made her pussy even hungrier. She needed to get off now, hopefully that would calm her down and stop this quick descent into madness.

"Fuck me," she said in a firm yet needy tone. "Fuck me, dammit, and let's be done with this."

She glared at him, stroking his dick and nibbling it, her face a mixture of frustration and desire.

Obsidian looked back and firmly held her by the collar, making her insides quiver with anticipation and her limbs go limp like those of a rag doll.

"Tell me, cute slut, which one is your favourite hole?" the dragon said, licking his lips and gently stroking himself.

"I'm a total butt-slut, Master," Atama slapped her own mouth, the words had again come out of her as a torrent of absolute honesty but without any input from her conscious mind.

She bit her lip and looked back at him, her thighs squeezing against each other so hard they were about to go purple.

"Good thing you've lubricated my dick so well then...," Obsidian surprised her by giving her a firm kiss, his long meaty tongue again pushing into her mouth.

Atama didn't even try to fight and just kissed him back, licking and suckling his long tongue as he picked her up with so little effort someone might have thought she was filled with feathers.

The dragon continued kissing her as he held her in a full nelson but raising her by her strong thighs, pulling them and her legs all the way to her face, abusing her flexibility and leaving both her holes utterly exposed.

He held her like this against his body with just one arm as he rubbed and aimed the tapered tip of his cock against her tiny little asshole, which was now drenched from her own juices sliding down between her legs.

The feeling of his tip against it made her feel utterly empty inside, as if a huge vacuum existed in her innards, and only his cock could satisfy her craving.

Obsidian started lowering her onto his cock, the huge draconic member entering her tight hole smoothly, its girth forcing it open as a wet drill digging through soft material.

Atama couldn't do anything but shiver in his arms, the invasion of her innards making her feel in equal measure terrified and ecstatic. It felt like a rod of hot iron was sliding inside her, and yet, no overwhelming pain came with it, sure, it hurt a little, but it was not the agonizing pain she was expecting, it was more like a dull pleasurable sting.

Slowly, surely, her body offering pathetic resistance, the massive dragon cock continued digging inside her until finally, against all logic, he bottomed out.

The rogue could feel her Master's balls burning against her firm and silky rear, his cock so deep it felt as if his tip was rubbing against her ribcage. It wasn't possible, but she didn't care, it felt good. Her innards felt warm, full, complete, as if Obsidian's cock is something that had always been missing from inside her.

She shivered and moaned, sobbing with happiness, her head a cloud of bliss and desire. Her hands followed the bulge in her belly, feeling Obsidian's burning cock inside her. Her face had a pathetic expression, her eyes almost rolled back, her tongue lolling out, a stupid smile going from ear to ear.

The thief's dexterous hands played with her perky breasts and her wet pussy, but Obsidian held the hand she was using to touch herself while shaking his head.

"Tsk, tsk, little toy," he said in a mocking tone that stung at Atama's heart but made her want him more. "You're not allowed to touch yourself without permission...," as his warm voice trailed off, he used a fingertip to tease her slit, just sliding along the surface.

Atama whined higher and mumbled an unintelligible complaint like a complete drunkard.

"Ask properly, toy, and I might let you," he said, savouring her current state.

"Please! Please let me touch myself, Master," the rogue tried as best she could to muster some self-control as she begged him.

"Good girl, you understand your place well," he licked her cheek with his long meaty tongue. "Go ahead, but pace yourself, you're not allowed to cum before me."

Atama mumbled a happy reply and started touching herself, clumsily trying to find her own clit in between her constant shivers of pleasure and the wetness of her pussy.

She finally was able to and started gently rubbing it as her Master started thrusting inside her.

Gods, it felt as if she was going to be split in half. Her slender body felt like an arm puppet due to what was inside her. Knowing it was a lost cause, Atama stopped even trying to keep her head in place and just surrendered to the sensations, her mind drowning in a sea of lust and pleasure, giving herself completely to her Master and becoming nothing but a sexdoll in his hands.

Obsidian groaned like a beast while holding her tight. He started thrusting faster and deeper, his burning draconic knot slamming against her firm ass with filthy wet sounds.

Atama could not groan, or scream, she was so subsumed into her own pleasure that gentle and meek whimpers was the only thing coming out of her lips. Somewhere deep inside her, she knew she was done for, this was just too intense for her, collar or not, this is what she had always wanted, to feel so owned and used, utterly ravaged until she was nothing but a trembling lump of flesh.

She felt her own orgasm coming, building like a raging fire on her loins. Obsidian felt it too, and redoubled his efforts, lowering his snout and digging his sharp teeth softly onto her body, his jaws so big, even in this form, that they gripped her from her clavicle and shoulder-blade.

"Don't you dare cum before me, toy," he said, the fire in his voice almost making her fail his command.

"Please Master! I can't take it any more! Inside, fill me!" she begged, tears of desire and ecstasy running down her cheeks.

Obsidian clenched her body tighter, and with a massive thrust, he exploded inside her. Atama felt as if he was cumming even more than before, if that was even possible. His burning seed started filling her insides like a wild river moving backwards. The utterly entranced rogue could do nothing but spasm as her own orgasm dimmed whatever was left of her mind until her head was empty of everything but her Master and his embrace. Her head was limp, her face a pathetic visage of sultriness and exhaustion.

When Atama finally came to, she was still in Obsidian's arms, but they were laying in his massive pillow bed, his other slaves still pleasantly asleep thanks to his spell.

His claws caressed her body with delight, enjoying every inch of her skin and hair. She still felt full of his seed, and she moaned when she noticed that he had plugged her ass to stop her from spilling it, as some of it had obviously already left her.

She locked her eyes with his and bit her lip, caressing his chest scales and gently squeezing her thighs together, still more aroused that she had ever been.

"I rarely make predictions, as I dislike tempting fate, but I somehow suspect I will not have to wait till morning to claim you proper...," he said, his deep voice sounding almost like a purr.

An Atama knew he was right, she was his, whether it was because of the collar, the dragon's presence and power or some unseen spell, she couldn't deny that she wanted him to own her, and there was no turning back or fighting it for her.

She took a sweet breath that sounded like a dirty moan and offered herself to him. Slender and muscular legs spread, exposing herself completely, hands behind her head and a submissive glint of desire in her eyes.

"I'm yours," she said, the words feeling like sweet honey in her tongue. "Take me." There was no doubt or hesitation from her, and this obviously aroused Obsidian further, who growled a mix between a purr and a moan, while giving her a long sensual lick from navel to neck.

He raised one of his claws and gently pressed it against her mound, right above her pussy. It felt scolding hot, almost like a branding iron.

"I shall mark you as mine," Obsidian said, enjoying her needy expression while he did so. "I will weave my magic on the brand, so you are bound to me forever, you shall never be free again, becoming a toy for me to enjoy as I please... forever."

Atama almost orgasmed as he was saying this. She felt dirty, pathetic and objectified, and she loved everything about it with every fibre of her being.

"Please, take me, break me, mould me into whatever toy you wish me to be," she raised her hips to meet his claw, like the needy slut she was.

With fluid motions, Obsidian started carving onto her his brand with the tip of his claw. Her skin and flesh closed almost as fast as it was cut, being knitted together in a bright and beautiful purple draconic symbol.

As he did this, Atama could feel the magic seeping onto her, deep into her being, it was not just her flesh being branded, but her mind and her very soul. It felt warm and tight inside her, a perpetual reminder of what she was now.

She couldn't stop orgasming while Obsidian worked, the pain his movements were causing banishing forever as it was replaced with absolute pleasure.

When he was done, he growled proud and gently licked her glowing brand. Atama could feel that lick as deep as the carving had been before it, and her eyes went white due to the overwhelming sensation.

She thought for a second if she still had any free will left, but quickly dismissed it. It didn't matter after all, she was happy now, and as long as she remained her Master's property she would remain happy.

Obsidian kneeled in front of her, his raging cock so hard and warm she could swear some steam was flowing from it. Without a second of doubt, she spread her legs for him again and raised her hips, her pussy needy for her Master's manhood.

The dragon firmly held her from the small of her back and her firm rear, digging his claws onto her skin just enough to make her moan, and slowly, enjoying every inch, he pushed his tapered member into her, her flesh offering no resistance to it.