The Thief and the Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atama grabbed and squeezed the silky pillows around her and allowed herself to enjoy being used. She gave her Master a lustful and needy look and babbled in between moans and gasps.

"Deeper please, my Master, fill me up, I want to feel like a flesh sock for your cock," she said, in a lascivious voice that she had never used before.

Obsidian didn't respond, he just smiled and pushed deeper, making her firm belly bulge from the massive draconic member inside her.

She clumsily caressed it through the skin of her belly, it was so hot, and it throbbed and pulsated inside her like a second heart. It made her feel full and complete, as if her whole life she had been missing a piece, and this was it.

Her Master pushed even deeper, pressing his smooth but hard knot against her lovely lower lips. She pressed against it without even thinking, wanting it all inside her.

"Knot me, please, I want it, I need it my Master!," she said, in such a whiny and pathetic voice that her past self would have hated but one that felt natural to her now.

Obsidian nodded to her and held her even tighter, she could feel his beastly hips move forward, pressing the hard knot against her. She clenched her hands and held a scream as the pain from the pressure built between her legs. Atama didn't care about the pain though, she didn't care if her Master split her in twain, it was all worth it to feel him inside her.

With a groan and a brutal thrust, Obsidian's knot was shoved inside her, disappearing with a lewd wet sound. Atama let out a scream of pain and pleasure, and cried tears of happiness as she felt utterly trapped against her owner.

At that point any coherent thoughts she had left were gone, Obsidian started thrusting harder and harder, making her feel as if her insides were going to be ripped out, as he built his own orgasm for the lovely rogue.

After what felt like an eternity in bliss, Atama came to as her Master's cock throbbed like a volcano inside her, which made her grasp his claws firmly as she begged him with her eyes to please fill her till she burst.

Obsidian was more than happy to oblige, and with a grunt, he exploded inside her.

Atama felt her insides, not so much being filled and being subsumed by her Master's cum. She could feel herself getting bloated from the massive amount of cream that her body was holding, but she could only feel a deep and blissful warmth.

She went limp on the pillows as her Master pumped every drop inside her, her face a slutty grimace, literally drooling where she laid.

Obsidian lovingly held her against his warm scales and kissed her forehead.

"Rest well, precious, you will never regret giving yourself to me," he said, his heart pouring over the gorgeous rogue.

She knew he meant it, and with a final long breath that sounded more like a moan, she relaxed against him, and slept.

Atama had come looking to steal treasure, but she was stolen and made the treasure herself.