The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 04

Story Info
Is love real when it stems from mind control?
3.9k words
4.57
7.6k
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 4

********************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Four of this 10-part story, Alice starts giving Bill far more than he asked for when he took over her mind.

*********************************

It didn't surprise me that I slept very well overnight. I'd expended a lot of energy the previous day, and I'd achieved things that went far beyond my goals. I was having a pleasant dream when I realized that my morning erection felt unusually good. As I woke, I discovered that Alice was giving me a blowjob.

What a sweet alarm clock! I thought to myself. Opening my eyes, I saw the top of Alice's head going up and down on my cock as she used one hand to pump the shaft. She looked beautiful. Even though I don't like Alice as a person, I was touched that she'd decided to wake me with such a pleasant surprise.

I savored every sensation. No woman had done anything like this for me before. Alice realized I was awake when I ran one hand over the top of her head. "Uuuummm..." she hummed, letting me know she was enjoying herself.

My climax was gentle, sending a flood of cum into Alice's mouth. As soon as she tasted it, Alice began to suck harder so she could swallow it all. This must be what it's like to have a sex slave, I thought to myself. No. It's better than that. I can't imagine that a real sex slave would be so sincerely devoted to my pleasure.

A bonus was that Alice's pleasure was even greater than mine. I'd programmed her mind to trigger a powerful orgasm every time she tasted my cum, and she was still sucking on my cock when she began to tremble and moan. She didn't stop until my cock was soft. It slipped wetly from her lips, and she gasped for breath.

"Good morning," I said.

She looked at me and smiled happily. "Good morning, Bill. I hope you liked that," she said.

"What's not to like?" I asked. "Thank you. No one has ever done anything like that for me."

"No one has ever loved you as much as I do," Alice said.

Love? Hearing that word was a shock. I realized that Alice didn't really love me, but she thought she did. It felt a bit creepy to be "loved" by someone who'd hurt so many innocent people.

She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. "I've got to get ready for work!" she said as she turned on the water in the shower. "What would you like for breakfast? We can eat before I go."

"I don't know. What are you having?" I asked.

"I usually have an egg white omelet with sauteed veggies," she said. "If you get dressed and go to the kitchen, my chef can have our food ready before I need to leave."

Alice stepped into the shower and began whistling happily as she washed. I have no way of knowing if she's always so chipper in the morning, but I doubt it. She was acting like a teenager in love. She was acting like a woman getting plenty of hot sex. It seemed ironic that I made her so happy as I worked on a campaign to wreck her life.

By the time I got to the kitchen, I realized I was very hungry. The aroma of coffee woke my taste buds. A young woman was standing next to the stove.

"Good morning, sir," she said. "What can I prepare for you?"

"A cup of that coffee would be nice," I said. "And I'd appreciate it if you called me Bill. I have a feeling you're going to see me around here most mornings for a while."

She poured coffee into a fancy china mug that looked expensive. It made sense that Alice owned designer dishware. "Pleased to meet you, Bill. My name's Sonya," she said. "Ms. Waresmith usually eats breakfast at that table. You can wait for her there if you like."

"Alice said you could make both of us egg white omelets for breakfast. With veggies. She made it sound like she has that all the time."

"It's her favorite. I know how to fix hers. How should I fix yours?" Sonya asked.

"Uh... what are my choices?" I asked.

"I fix Ms. Waresmith's omelet with sauteed onions, mushrooms, and peppers. Does that sound good?"

"Perfect," I said.

"I think omelets are particularly good with feta cheese. Would you like that? Or you could have cheddar."

"Feta sounds great."

"Three eggs?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said.

Sonya got to work dicing vegetables. I realized that she was preparing an extremely healthful breakfast, which I'm sure was important to Alice, who is meticulous about her diet and exercise regimen. It made sense that she'd hire a chef who excelled in healthy cuisine.

That's what I was thinking as I took a good look at Sonya and realized just how beautiful she was. If I didn't already know she was a chef, I might have guessed that Sonya was Alice's fitness trainer. Her body was lean, muscular, and perfectly proportioned. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants and a crop top that revealed a tight little ass, firm boobs the size of small apples, and a flat tummy with prominent abs.

It would be fun to have sex with Sonya, and I realized I could make that happen. I could just get out my sound generator after Alice went to work. It would be easy to make Sonya think that having a hot, secret affair with her boss's new boyfriend would be a great idea.

But I decided I wouldn't do that. One reason was that my cock had so many workouts in the last 24 hours that it needed to take a long nap. All that sex had drained me of so much desire that I wasn't lusting after Sonya as much as I usually would. It was certain that I'd be having a lot more sex with Alice in the days ahead, and that I'd need to save my energy (and my seed) for her.

But there was a bigger reason. I'd been happy to force Alice to have sex with me because I didn't respect her as a person. I felt it was a good thing if I treated her like my personal fucktoy. I was on a mission to seek some justice for all the people she'd abused over the years. If I was violating her rights, that was payback for all the times she'd violated the rights of others.

But Sonya was different. I didn't know her at all, and I had no reason to believe she was a bad person. It was likely she was a perfectly nice woman who was in a committed relationship. Making her think she wanted to have sex with a stranger like me would be a violation.

I imagined that I was going to use my invention to "persuade" lots of women to have sex with me. It was likely I'd eventually have an entire harem of sexy, available women. But I wouldn't go after women unless they would benefit from a relationship with me.

I'd find women who didn't have partners, but who wanted one. I'd give them gifts, affection, and the best sex of their lives. I'd do everything possible to make sure that they genuinely benefitted from being one of my girlfriends.

But that would have to wait until I finished destroying Alice.

"Good morning Sonya! You look very nice today," Alice said as she walked into the kitchen. She sat down next to me and took my hand. "You look good too, Bill," she said.

"Sonya's coffee helps," I said.

Sonya served our breakfast and gave Alice a brown bag lunch to take to work. "I thought I'd make a casserole and leave it in the fridge so you can reheat it whenever you want," Sonya said.

"That sounds delicious! Thank you!" Alice said.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a key. "I hope you'll take this key to my house, Bill," she said. "I want you to stay. I don't want a day to go by without seeing you. Please? Can you do that for me please?"

"Of course, Alice. I'd love to stay. I'll take some time to go back to my place and get some more of my stuff. More clothes. My computer. I can work from here most of the time. I think I'd rather work in this environment anyway. You have a beautiful home."

"It's your home too, if you want. I hope you do. I feel like being with you woke something inside me. I feel alive next to you!"

That was easy to believe. It was becoming increasingly clear that my invention had such tight control over Alice's mind that I could make her feel happier and more fulfilled than she'd ever felt before.

The idea was intoxicating. My invention unlocked possibilities I'd never imagined when I was trying to create a technology that helped addicts. I needed to take a fresh look at my life and make some decisions about what I wanted to do in the future.

Alice gave me a big hug and kiss, then walked out of the kitchen humming happily. As soon as she left, Sonya gave me a look that made it clear she was surprised.

"Who was that woman? And what have you done with my boss?" Sonya asked.

I chuckled. "Are you saying that Alice doesn't always act the way she acted this morning?" I said.

"She has never acted anything like what I just saw. She never smiles before noon. What the hell happened to her last night? It must have been pretty great."

"It's what I do," I said.

Sonya laughed. "Good to know," she said. "If I didn't have a boyfriend, I might ask you to show me what you did."

"And if I didn't have Alice, I might show you," I replied.

"I will make sure the staff knows you're going to be spending time around here," Sonya said. "If you need anything, I can have the right person get it for you. If there's anything special you'd like to eat, just let me know."

"I think I'd like to try the Alice Waresmith diet for a while," I said. "It seems to work for her."

"That's fine. If you change your mind, you know how to find me," Sonya said.

I drove home and got the things I wanted to keep at Alice's place. I like my house, and I've enjoyed living there. But it seemed that my living situation was about to change. I'd be living at Alice's opulent mansion for a while, and I'd probably build my own mansion eventually. The payments from Scient Analytica would start pouring into my bank account soon. My standard of living was going to improve.

Alice's housekeeper suggested that I unpack in a guest room located next to Alice's bedroom. The master closet was enormous, but it was already stuffed with shoes, purses, designer apparel, and every luxurious accessory imaginable. We'd both be more comfortable if I had my own closet. The guest room also had a good-sized desk where I could set up my computer and work quietly.

After I settled in, I opened my laptop and began organizing my thoughts about what I called Project Alice. I've always worked best when I put my ideas in writing, so I began outlining my objectives. The basic principle was simple.

Alice had devoted her professional life to stealing the prized possessions of inventors like me. The most important thing I needed to do was find a way to make her stop. Permanently. That would probably require having her behave so outrageously that her board fired her.

Since I wanted her to know what it is like to have something valuable stolen, I started making a list of things I'd take from Alice. In the short time I'd known her, I'd learned that Alice values her public image as a celebrity CEO who is as glamorous as she is powerful. How could I steal her glamor? How could I confiscate her power?

I had a few ideas.

Alice came home a bit early that afternoon. "I couldn't concentrate on work," she said. "I kept thinking of you here, all alone, and I had to come home."

"I'm glad you did," I said, gathering her into my arms.

It had been several hours since my morning blowjob, so the sight of Alice's gorgeous body re-ignited my lust. "There's something I'd like from you," I said, turning on the sound generator that removed Alice's ability to resist me.

"Anything," she said.

"You know how much I love looking at your beautiful body," I said. "I'd love to see you do a strip tease for me. Have you ever done that for a man?"

"No. I've never done that," she said.

That confirmed my expectations. Everything I knew about Alice proved she had a self-image as a strong, dominant woman. Ordinarily, she would never strip for her man. She would consider something like that submissive or demeaning.

That's the main reason I wanted her to do it for me. It would make her behave in a way that violates her long-held personal beliefs. I turned on my sound generator and began telling her what I wanted.

"You'll do a strip tease for me, won't you?" I asked.

"I'll do a strip tease for you," she said.

"Good. Pick out some music, and I'll make myself comfortable," I said, settling into a chair.

Alice scrolled through the directory of her music player, and soon I heard the thumping beat of some heavy blues.

"Are you ready?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"You look so sexy," I said. "When you dance, look as hot and sultry as you can. You'll do that for me, won't you?"

"I'll be hot and sultry for you," she said.

Alice began to dance, and she didn't look like any stripper I'd seen before. She was wearing the kind of high-end business suit you'd expect on such a powerful CEO. It gave her dance an edgy vibe I enjoyed. She wasn't a great dancer, but I imagined she'd improve with practice. Maybe I'll have her install a pole and take lessons in pole dancing.

"Take off your jacket," I said.

Alice slipped out of her jacket and draped it over a chair. She shook her boobs in my direction, then turned around and began twerking. "Take off the top next," I said. She began unbuttoning her blouse. When it was gone, I saw she was wearing a lacy white bra.

As she danced, Alice looked in my direction seductively. No stripper ever did a better job of projecting the idea that she was aroused. The dance was turning her on. I'd transformed Alice into a woman who couldn't resist being thrilled by all kinds of experiences that used to repel her.

"The skirt," I said, watching as she unzipped her black skirt and let it drop to the floor. Alice's white lace thong matched her bra. She wore black high heels and black nylons with a sexy seam in back. I'd have her leave the hose and shoes on when she came to bed. I liked the way that looked.

I enjoyed the sight of Alice dancing for a while, then decided it was time for her to get naked. "Take off the bra," I said. She turned away from me as she unclasped her bra and removed it. Then she turned around to show me her naked boobs. The surgeon who did Alice's implants must have been an artist. They were perfect. I wanted to kiss, suck and nibble them.

By this time, my cock was getting hard. As much as I enjoyed watching Alice dance in nothing but a tiny thong, it was time to take her to bed. "Take off the panties. Leave the nylons and shoes," I said. Alice flashed a wicked smile in my direction as she removed her thong.

What happened next was remarkable. Alice looked into my eyes as she strutted in my direction. Without being told, she began giving me a lapdance. She turned around, sat in my lap, and began using her tight ass to massage my hard cock. She was acting like an experienced stripper working hard to earn a big tip.

The old Alice would have been horrified.

Alice's dance left her simmering with lust. She moaned as I ran the tips of my fingers over her exposed flesh. She shuddered when I caressed her nipples.

"Bill... I'm on fire for you," she said, looking at me through half-closed eyes. "You're driving me crazy. Please... take me to bed."

I took her breasts in my hands and squeezed, making her groan. "Help me get undressed," I said.

As Alice rushed to remove my clothes, I noticed that her inner thighs were damp and shiny. I'd barely touched her, but she was already so aroused that pussy juice was running down her legs. Her hands were shaking with excitement.

This is going to be fun, I thought.

It seemed like a good time to maneuver Alice into the cowgirl position. I wanted to watch as Alice rode me like a bucking bronco, and I was content to lay on my back and let her do all the work. She was so anxious to get started that she immediately positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid all the way down. I guess she didn't want or need foreplay.

For a moment there was a pained expression on her face as she imagined she was riding a massive cock, but pretty soon she looked relaxed and happy. As all this was happening we could hear the blues music playing in the background. It provided a nice soundtrack for sex.

She went up and down, right and left, back and forth, and around in circles. She moved in time with the beat of the music. Her inner thighs were so wet and slippery that soon she was sliding around on top of me. We'd been having sex for less than a minute when Alice had a loud, powerful, explosive orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" she screamed. Her throbbing pussy squeezed my cock again and again and again. It was wonderful to watch and even better to feel, but I didn't think I deserved much credit. All I'd done was lay there calmly as she rode me like a crazy woman.

Since we'd just started, I didn't feel an urgent need to climax yet. I just relaxed as Alice worked herself into another frenzy. It took a bit of time, but Alice had a second orgasm that was almost as strong as the first.

I could tell she was getting tired. She'd been working so hard that her body was covered by a thin sheen of perspiration. Her mouth was open as the struggled to catch her breath. Still, she never slowed.

Eventually, I was ready to cum. I was having so much fun I did everything I could to prevent my climax from happening. My college roommate once told me that he could sometimes delay orgasms by thinking about baseball statistics. I did my best to calculate the earned run average of the best batters with the San Francisco Giants. It helped. Pretty soon sweat was running down Alice's chest and dripping from her nipples.

But my cock ached with need. It was time to surrender. I relaxed and closed my eyes as I climaxed again and again, filling Alice's pussy. It was my first orgasm since Alice woke me with a blowjob, so I was able to deliver a big wet load.

She came, of course. She had no choice. I'd used my machine to arrange for her to always climax whenever I did, so she began to shudder and moan. This was a different kind of orgasm from the first two, going on and on as waves of pleasure flowed through her body. Things got so wet between us that I'm pretty sure Alice must have squirted on me. I've never been with a woman who squirted. I'd enjoy that more in the weeks ahead.

My cock was getting soft when Alice collapsed forward. She lay motionless on the bed beside me. Once again, she'd fucked me so hard she'd exhausted herself. As I relaxed and enjoyed the afterglow, the music player finished the last track on the album. The bedroom was quiet again.

We both needed to clean up. I coaxed her out of bed, walked her to her big, luxurious shower, and began cleaning her beautiful body. I enjoyed lathering every inch of her skin, and she seemed to like the attention.

"You take such good care of me," she said softly.

"It's what I do," I said. While Alice was drying her hair, I decided it was time for the next step in my plan to upend her life.

"Alice, I did some research online today. I'd like to show you what I found."

I asked her to sit beside me as I opened my laptop. "I know how much you care about your public image," I said, placing my smartphone on the table so the speakers were pointed in her direction. I turned on the sound generator, and began making the argument I'd crafted earlier.

"You have exquisite taste, Alice. Everyone can tell. Your wardrobe, hair, and makeup embody culture and class. Your lovely face and sexy body make you the most glamorous CEO in Silicon Valley. You've done a marvelous job cultivating a very effective personal brand."

Alice smiled sweetly and gave me a girly look. That expression was wildly out of character for the woman Alice was before I began tampering with her mind.

JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers
12