The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say the nicest things, Bill," she said. "I love you for that."

There was that word again: Love. It would take a while to get used to hearing that word being uttered by the woman who'd worked so hard to destroy my life.

"I mention this because I think you've got a good opportunity to take your personal brand in a slightly different direction. I think it would show the world a different side of your personality. It would reinforce the idea that you are a strong, powerful CEO who happens to be as alluring as a model or actress."

"That sounds wonderful!" she said.

"I knew you'd think so," I said. Of course I knew she'd think so. She's being manipulated by mind control. She'd think whatever I want her to think.

"I've gone online and found some pictures of beautiful women who wear styles of clothing that would look very good on you. Would you like to see?"

"Yes! Show me!" she said, bouncing up and down on her chair.

I opened my laptop and began the next phase of Project Alice, my campaign to take away everything that she treasures.

*****************************

It's always a Big Deal when someone uses the L word. Why did Alice feel the need to tell her tormentor that she loves him? In Part Five, Bill makes Alice do things that would have been unthinkable before they met.

12