All Comments on 'The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 04'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
random_librarianrandom_librarian9 months ago

This series has been great. Really and truly. The characters have depth and emotion. What I mean to say is: it's a *story*, with all the stuff stories have.

So please take this as the absolute nitpicking it is: batters don't have ERAs; only pitchers do.

KurtVKurtV9 months ago

I love everything about this story except that the chapters are too short. More! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t usually think that the antagonist in the story (Alice in this case) should be cut any slack but it seems like this character is different. Our “hero” didn’t command her to behave differently to others, she’s doing that on her own, it appears there may be more depth to her than he thought.

I hope he figures out a way to preserve the things that are important to her while allowing her the opportunity to better enjoy life - which is what it looks like she’s starting to do. Ruining someone that was already unhappy seems pretty petty once they’ve shown they can be better.

1thaiguy1thaiguy9 months ago

Tattoo are a wrong idea body tattoo are dumb. I hope he starts to think about all the other people like Sonya he is going to impact. Let her lose her job but she could be a big asset to him with them creating their own company and

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.