The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 09

Story Info
Alice puts on a slave collar for Bill.
4k words
4.7
7.9k
8

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 9

***********************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Nine of this 10-part story, Haldeman is shocked by a suggestion from the CEO who stole his work.

**********************************

Alice was almost finished working with Venus Van GoGo. The illustrations on her skin made her a masterpiece of body art. No one knew because the clothes she wore at work covered all the tattoos. But I knew, and I was very pleased. I spent long hours adoring her body, and she adored being adored.

We talked about how she'd debut her new look. We decided she'd do it at the annual fundraising banquet for the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. Alice was a major donor to the orchestra, and their annual banquet was the most important social event of the year in San Francisco.

There was a tradition of beautiful women walking down the red carpet in bold creations from top designers. It seemed like the perfect place for Alice to show up in a barely-there gown that showed off as many tattoos as possible. After her photos appeared, the more conservative members of the business community would clamor for her removal as CEO.

Things were progressing well at work. I continued using the sound generator to transform most of the managers and directors at Scient into big fans of mine who'd support a move for me to replace Alice. I was having lots of fun sex with Sheila and Helen, and it made me wonder how large my harem could grow. With careful scheduling, I felt sure I could invite a lot more women to become regular visitors to my bed.

As all this was happening, Alice seemed to be changing. She was often lost in thought. She deflected the question when I asked what was on her mind, and I began to consider using the sound generator to force her to tell me.

She finally shared her thoughts voluntarily.

"Sir, I'd like to talk with you about something serious," she said one afternoon.

Alice sat next to me at her breakfast table. She had a manila envelope that seemed to contain some documents. She also had a small wooden box with an intricate inlaid design.

"As you know, I have become a very different woman than I was before I met you," she said. "The things I used to care about - like fancy clothes, fine restaurants, and my job as CEO - are no longer important to me. I used to look down on women who willingly submitted to men sexually. Now I'm one of those women myself.

"I want my life to change. I want to resign from my job and devote all my time and energy to the thing I care about most - you, Sir. I'd like for you to become the next CEO. You have a vision for the future of Scient, and you can make your vision a reality. I'd like to do something completely different.

"Sir, I'd like to be your slave. I want to have your babies and spend the rest of my life raising them."

Well. That was unexpected. Babies? And where the hell did this 'slave' stuff come from?

Alice explained. "Sir, there are a lot of people who feel the way I do. Many of them voluntarily submit to enslavement agreements with a master they pledge to worship and obey. I've done some research, and I've found a contract that expresses what I'd like to offer to you."

She shoved the envelope across the table, and I found it contained a document of about a dozen pages. The last page included spaces for the signatures of the designated master and slave.

I was stunned. "Alice, this is very flattering, but the whole idea is so new I don't know what to think. I have a hard time imagining you as my slave."

"I'll help you imagine it," she said. "From now on, you may order me to do anything you wish. Please, sir, just read the contract and think about it.

"There is one other thing. It's customary for slaves to wear collars that symbolize their status as property of the master. I've picked out a collar I'd like to wear for you." She pushed the box in my direction. Inside I found a thick leather collar that was decorated with gems I later learned with large red rubies surrounded by small green emeralds. It was very nice, in a kinky kind of way.

Alice must have paid a ton of money for this, I thought to myself. I'll bet she commissioned some hotshot artist to create it just for us.

The whole idea sounded preposterous, but I agreed to think about it because I wanted time to figure out how a woman who'd told interviewers she never wanted children was now anxious to have babies with me. I had never mentioned children to Alice. I'd deliberately changed many aspects of her personality, but this sudden interest in motherhood was something she'd developed all by herself.

Reading the contract was, shall we say, entertaining. It was a collection of mind-boggling ideas that sounded like something from an X-rated science fiction movie. Alice proposed surrendering her free will and all her possessions to me. She wanted to be considered property obtained for the express purpose of gratifying me sexually.

Her intention was for me to breed her like a prize cow or thoroughbred horse. During all the hours she wasn't spreading her legs for me, she wanted to be raising our children to be as happy and healthy as humanly possible.

There were some interesting little details. The contract said I could have relations with as many women as I want, but that Alice was to remain exclusively mine. It said I had the right to punish her at any time by spanking, whipping, or... wait for it... flogging.

Flogging!? Did Alice seriously expect that I would ever want to flog her? Where the hell did that come from!?

I did a little research myself, and I discovered that Alice went online and read several generic enslavement contracts published by people interested in that particular kind of kink. She seemed to have taken bits and pieces she liked from many contracts, and then compiled them into the document she asked me to read.

I saw it as an outline of desires Alice possessed but hadn't shared with me until now. I was glad to get the insight, but it was hard to imagine what life would be like if Alice became my slave.

One prominent feature of the contract was Alice's desire to quit her job and convince the board to hire me to replace her. For obvious reasons, I liked that idea. My original plan was to make Alice do so many outlandish things that the board fired her. I expected that would be messy. If she resigned and endorsed me to succeed her, it would make everything easier.

The most important issue was her desire to have my children. Before I invented mind control, I expected that I'd get married and have kids someday. When it became possible for me to imagine a future where I had a harem, and spent each night with a different woman, that seemed to make it impossible to have kids.

Alice was offering to make that possible. She wanted to sign a contract to raise our children while allowing me to pursue as many other women as I wanted. When I tried to envision how that would work, I remembered that Alice is a remarkably capable woman. Her entire career consisted of one triumph after another. If she devoted all that intelligence and determination to the job of being a mom and mistress, she would excel.

I talked about it with Alice, and it was obvious that she was very anxious to become my slave. She was very glad to hear that I was considering her request.

"Alice, if we do this, I don't want our children to be raised like royalty," I said. "I don't want them to grow up in a mansion here in the city.

"We would buy a house out in the suburbs. Somewhere with good schools. I don't want my kids to go to private schools for rich, entitled snobs. It would be a nice house with everything kids need to thrive, but it wouldn't be a palace like where we live now.

"I would continue to live here and run the company while you would live out there raising our kids. On the nights we aren't together, it's very likely that I'll spend those nights with other women. You understand that, correct?"

"Of course, sir. We want our children to be normal, well-adjusted kids. And I want you to be happy. I would pledge to remain exclusive to you, but not expect you to remain exclusive to me. My only requirement is that you spend enough time with me to keep getting me pregnant. You know how much I love that giant cock of yours. I'd like to get it as much as I can. Would you promise to give me your cock regularly?"

"I'm sure we could arrange that," I said.

After careful consideration, I agreed to sign the enslavement contract. When I told Alice I'd do it, she looked like a kid on Christmas morning. "Oh, thank you, sir! You'll never regret it! I'll be the best slave ever!"

This whole episode felt surreal to me, and it got really weird when Alice said she wanted us to sign the contract as part of a ceremony. I guess in the BDSM community, enslavement ceremonies are a thing.

First, she went to a doctor and had her IUD removed. She always kept careful track of her period, so she figured out what was her most fertile day of the month. Alice scheduled our enslavement ceremony for that night, making it clear that we would consummate the enslavement with sex that had a good chance of impregnating her.

On the appointed night, she lit a bunch of red candles and prepared a script for us to read. I'm not going to repeat the whole thing because some of it sounded to me like a scene from a poorly written piece of pornography. But it was important to her, so I did it.

I sat in a chair wearing a fluffy cotton robe with nothing underneath. Alice was nude, kneeling at my feet.

In part, she said, "I, Alice Waresmith, of my own free will, voluntarily submit myself to Bill Haldeman for the purpose of being his lifelong slave. I agree to devote my whole existence to providing him pleasure and support in whatever form he desires. I promise to have his children and raise them to the best of my ability. I surrender all my possessions to him, owning nothing of my own. From this day forward, I will call him Master, and I will answer to whatever name pleases him."

It went on a lot longer than that, but you get the idea. When it was my turn, I read a pledge that included these words: "I agree to be responsible for the welfare of your mind, heart, and body. I accept your pledge of submission, knowing it obligates me to provide loving dominance from this day forward. You shall be my most precious possession, and although I will have relations with other women, you will be my only collared slave."

The ceremony concluded with me putting the collar around Alice's neck. There was a small lock with a single key that was to remain in my sole possession. Alice began to tremble when she heard the lock click shut.

The next step was to consummate the enslavement.

I led Alice to our bed and tied her wrists and ankles to the frame. It was her idea to use this kind of bondage to symbolize her willingness to surrender her freedom to me. I decided to add a blindfold. I wanted Alice to concentrate on what I did to her, and a blindfold would eliminate visual distractions.

"I own your pussy," I whispered in her ear. "I want to taste it."

With her legs spread wide, it was easy for me to get between them and start to lick, suck, and nibble the tender flesh of her inner thighs. It was obvious that Alice was very aroused. She began squirming and pulling on her restraints immediately, and her pussy was so wet and fragrant that I was tempted to get right to work licking up every delicious drop.

Instead, I worked slowly and gradually. She cried out when my tongue finally reached her inner lips, and she climaxed hard when I sucked on her clit. We were just getting started, and I planned to make Alice have a lot more orgasms before this was over. This was a big day for both of us, and I wanted to make it memorable.

I got back to work eating her pussy, reaching upward so I could caress and squeeze her breasts as I used my lips and tongue to give her pleasure. I began hearing the sexy little sounds she makes when she likes what I'm doing. Hearing those moans and groans made my cock get especially hard. It was challenging for me to resist the temptation to just mount her body and slam my cock into her pussy until I climaxed.

Whenever I could, I took the time to admire Alice's body. She'd done a great job following a diet and exercise regimen, and she'd availed herself of various cosmetic procedures that made her look like a fitness model. She'd given Venus Van GoGo a wonderful canvas on which to paint her designs.

As I admired the artistic landscape tied in bondage to our bed, it was easy to feel lucky. It doesn't take great beauty to arouse me. I've had very satisfying relations with women who are not conventionally beautiful. I expect to do so again in the future.

But the fact is that Alice was a great beauty before she got her tattoos. Now, her colorful body was unlike any other woman in the world. I know that some people love tattooed women and some hate them. I have no trouble appreciating all types of women. Alice's uniqueness was easy to appreciate.

I got back to work eating Alice's pussy, and she climaxed again very quickly. Being freshly enslaved aroused her so much that I could tell she'd be able to cum again and again and again. That fit into my plans perfectly.

I got beside Alice and whispered into her ear. "I want you to put on a show for me," I whispered. "You know how much I like watching you have an orgasm. I'm going to make you climax, and I'm going to enjoy watching it happen.

"When you cum, be sure to let me know how good it feels. Don't hold back. I want you to make each orgasm a kind of erotic dance."

"Yes, Master. I'll do my best," she said.

I got a vibrator from my bedside table and used it to stimulate the skin on Alice's lower belly. I moved the toy around and around, getting closer to her clit as Alice writhed on the mattress.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" she cried when I finally touched her most sensitive spot. She immediately began having a climax that was longer and stronger than the ones she'd had already.

I gave her a minute to recover, then began using the vibrator to stimulate her hips and thighs. She knew what to expect as I gradually worked closer to her clit, and she had another powerful orgasm when I finally reached my destination. She thrashed around on the bed with an unusual amount of energy and passion. I told her to put on a performance for me, and that's exactly what she was doing.

I repeated this ritual again, and again, and again, and I could tell that Alice had climaxed so many times that she was getting tired. It had been very satisfying for both of us, but it was time for the main event.

It was time for me to impregnate Alice.

"Do you want my cock?" I asked her. "Do you want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Yes!" she said. "Yes yes yes!"

"How much do you want it?" I whispered.

"Master, I want to feel you inside me! I want to feel you fill me with cum! I want you to breed me! I want to have your babies! I've never wanted anything more than I want your cock inside me right now! Please Master, please please please give it to me!"

"Of course, baby. I'll give you my cock," I whispered, placing the head at the entrance to her pussy and pausing for a moment. Alice acted as though waiting was the hardest thing she'd ever done. When I pushed the head halfway inside her, she gasped. I quickly withdrew and she groaned unhappily.

"Please don't tease me, Master!" she said. "Please don't tease me! Not tonight! Please, give me what I need!"

That was a touching speech, but it wasn't going to work. In the time we'd been together, we'd learned that the longer I teased Alice, the stronger her orgasm eventually became. I pushed in a little deeper than before, paused for a few seconds, then withdrew again.

"No!" Alice cried when I withdrew. I pushed in slightly deeper, heard her take a deep breath, then withdrew again. Alice began making noises that sounded like she was going to cry.

She began to buck beneath me, straining against her restraints and arching her back so much that she lifted us both off the bed. I just kept it up, giving her my cock one tiny bit at a time, refusing to press in all the way until I'd teased her mercilessly. She was grateful; when I finally gave her the thing she wanted.

"Ohhhhh... Master... thank you... thank you so much..." she said when I finally got balls-deep in her pussy. It felt as though the tip of my cock was kissing her cervix each time I went all the way inside her. She tossed her head back and forth and acted as though she'd never felt anything as pleasurable as what we were doing at that moment.

In the days leading up to our little enslavement ceremony, Alice began talking about how much she wanted me to "breed" her. I thought that was a strange word. It reminded me of what farmers do with livestock. But it was the label she wanted me to use.

Among people who are interested in kink, calling impregnation "breeding" is popular. I guess it emphasizes the fact that Alice sees herself as my property, and that her babies will also be my property.

As I felt my climax growing closer, I expected Alice would get particularly excited when it finally happened. This was probably the most exciting sex I'd ever had, so I wanted to prolong the moment, but I was getting so aroused I knew I couldn't delay much longer. I could tell Alice was getting close too, so I finally stopped holding back and let myself cum.

She went a little bit crazy when she felt my cock throb and fill her pussy with warm wetness. "Master! You're breeding me! You're breeding meeeeeeee...!" she screamed. She thrashed around so hard she would have thrown me off her body if she hadn't been tied to the bed. She began wailing like a car alarm. "Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could, pounding her over and over as I came and came and came. I'd deliberately avoided sex and masturbation for two days because I wanted to make sure I gave Alice an especially big load of cum the first time we tried to "breed" her. It felt like I was emptying my balls into her pussy as my climax went on and on.

We were both exhausted by the end. Literally and figuratively drained. I rested on top of Alice for a long time. It was hard to imagine an experience that could be more satisfying than what we'd just done.

I finally summoned up the energy to get out of bed. It was time for a little surprise. Because the consummation of Alice's enslavement was such a big event in her life, I decided I'd create a memento of it. I pulled back the sheets, exposing Alice tied spread-eagled, and naked on our bed.

I turned on all the lights in the room and used a camera to take pictures of her from every angle. I made sure I took several close-up photos that showed my cum dripping slowly from Alice's very wet, very fertile pussy. There was no way to be certain, but this might be the moment Alice became pregnant for the first time. I'm not a great photographer, but the fact that Alice is so gorgeous (and Venus Van GoGo is such a great artist) made the pictures special.

I released the restraints on Alice's ankles and removed her blindfold, but left her wrists tied to the headboard. My research suggested that slaves often want to be kept in cages or chained to a wall, so I decided Alice would remain restrained during her first night as a slave. I held up my camera and showed her each picture. She cried for joy when she saw the photos of my cum dripping from her pussy.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12