The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up the covers and put a pillow beneath Alice's head so she could sleep. "Thank you so much, Master. Thank you for everything. I've never been as happy as I am at this moment," she said.

"I'm glad," I said. "I want you to know that I recognize the extraordinary generosity you've extended toward me. I will always treasure your promise of enslavement. I'll try to be the best possible master."

"And I'll try to be the best possible slave," she said.

This was beginning to feel almost normal. Almost. It had not been my choice to venture into this particular territory on the landscape of sexuality. The master-slave dynamic is not something that comes naturally to me, and I doubted that I'd ever be completely comfortable with it.

Still, I understood that something I did with the sound generator must have led Alice to make this choice. There was no other explanation for the fact that a formerly self-absorbed, self-centered shrew decided to devote herself to someone else. There was no other way to explain how a woman who never wanted to have children was now determined to dedicate her life to raising a family with me.

I also understood that agreeing to have children with Alice would bind me to her forever. It hadn't been long since I considered her a monster. I'd put a lot of effort into wrecking her life as a brutal captain of industry.

My original goal had been to make her suffer. By stealing all the things she treasured - her job, possessions, image - I'd wanted to make her suffer. The opposite had happened. On her own, Alice had stopped worshipping materialism, power, and status. Now she found meaning in love, self-sacrifice, and motherhood.

I hadn't hurt Alice at all. I'd tried to hurt her, but I'd made her life better. I'd hated her, but now I loved her. I would have many women in the future, but I would always make time to drive out to the suburbs occasionally to play with our children all day and have sex with their mother all night.

*************************************

The most striking thing about all this is that Bill made no effort to convince Alice to wear his collar or bear his children. That was all her idea. In the final chapter of our story, Alice makes a memorable exit from the corner office, and Bill begins his new life.

12