The Thin End of the Wedge - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George glanced across and smiled. It wasn't a lecherous smile, more of a shy smirk. He seemed tongue-tied so Sally decided to get started. She stood up, adjusted the dressing gown to make sure he got an eyeful, and strode towards the kitchen.

"Would you like a beer, George?"

"Oh, yes please, Sally."

Returning with a chilled beer she looked for George and found, to her dismay, that he'd taken up residence in the armchair. Her whole spread legs plan had been shot to pieces. She hesitated for a moment and then thought 'what would Diana do?' The answer took only seconds to arrive, as if her friend was whispering in Sally's ear. She strode across the room, swinging her hips the way Diana had, and sat herself on the arm of the chair. Leaning forwards, so that George got a good look inside the top of her dressing gown, she handed him the beer.

He looked nervous and uncertain and then slid his free hand inside her gown, moving it up and down her back and then, tentatively, across one breast. His fingers were rough, very like Tom's workman hands, and Sally leaned in closer.

"Tonight I'm yours, George.", she whispered, "You can touch anything you like, do anything you like."

Holding the unopened beer can in one hand George ran his other hand over Sally's hips and then probed gently into her cunt lips. He was clumsy, probably because of the can, so Sally took it off him and opened it. This allowed George to put both hands behind her back and pull her towards him. His face between her breasts, his hot breath on her skin. Then he pushed the gown open to fully reveal a breast and leant in to suck on a nipple. Even after ten years of marriage, with frequent nipple sucking from Tom, the effect was electric. Sally groaned.

"Oh George, that's lovely."

She slid her hand down the inside of his thighs. Through the jeans she could feel his cock, rapidly engorging, there was no danger that he would fail to respond to her. The only problem might be the difficulty in getting it out of it got any harder whilst he was sat down. She gave him the beer, then moved to kneel between his thighs and unzipped the jeans. He wasn't wearing underwear.

"Ready for action George, I see."

Sally was surprising herself with the sexy phrases that were popping into her head. Perhaps I am a slut, she thought, this is coming so naturally. She lifted his cock free of the jeans and started to kiss it.

"Oh god Sally!", gasped George, as his cock twitched under her tongue. She took it in hand and started to stroke from tip to root. Then, as it stiffened, took the tip into her mouth. Engorged, it was slightly longer than Tom's and has a much greater girth. So this is what Tom meant by a 'good sized cock'. As she bobbed her head up and down on George's cock, with his groans echoing in her ears, she glanced from side to side. Where was Tom.

He was sitting on the sofa, leaning towards her, with his mobile in hand. His hands were shaking slightly and his face was a picture. Clearly he was astonished at what she was doing. Perhaps he'd expected some heavy petting, but not for her to go into full pornstar mode. Cher-click! Sally could hear the artificial shutter sound from the smartphone as Tom took shots. She paused in her worship of George's cock, held it close, touched her tongue to the tip and smiled at Tom. She waited for him to take the shot and then decided to give George a real treat. She took his cock back into her mouth then pushed down further and further until her lips were touching his pubic hair.

"Ah, ah, Sally... oh shit... Mandy never... God that's so good."

Sally waited until Tom had his photo and then she pulled back to the tip of George's cock, rolling her tongue around and flicking his frenulum. Then she decided to trust George. She took the beer away, sat it on the side table, and then placed his hands both sides of her head.

"Use my mouth George, make me pleasure you."

She put her hands on top of his and, with gentle movements, showed him what he could do. As soon as he took control she removed her hands and relaxed her body. He gently pushed her head down his cock, then lifted it, then down again, groaning with pleasure.

"Oh god Sally, you are such a slut. Tom never mentioned this."

Not surprising, thought Sally, because he prefers a different approach, remembering the times when they were first married when he would lay her on the bed on her back, with her head dangling over the edge, and fucked her throat, vigorously. Perhaps seeing George using her mouth would mean a return to those heady days. She decided, since her hands were free, to give Tom an eyeful. Moving her hands to her buttocks she gave them a slow, circling, massage and then pulled up the dressing gown to reveal her arse and cunt. There was a creak of leather as Tom moved off the sofa, presumably to get a better angle, then the click, click, click of the smartphone.

George was moving more confidently now, and occasionally pushing Sally down deep into his crotch. He was speeding up too. His cock was slick with saliva and Sally could hear him breathing heavily. When the opportunity arose she reached under her belly to finger her clit and occasionally pop a finger into her cunt. She was gratifyingly wet down there, ready for cock when it happened.

"Argh Sally! So good. I'm going to..."

To Sally's initial alarm he sped up, his control beginning to fade. Harder and harder he went, her lips powering up and down his cock like a masturbation aid.

"Ghu, hu, hu, gggh.", Sally gagged and choked as his movements became more brutal and then he cried out and he was spurting cum down her throat and into her mouth. She tried to sit back but, for a moment George was out of it. When he opened his eyes he immediately let go.

"Oh sorry Sally. Sorry."

Sally sat back thinking of Diana. What would she do now? The answer was to open her mouth, show George the cum, and then - with a cheeky smile - swallow it down. Half of it had already gone down, she judged, might as well have the rest of the load. I'm channelling Diana, she thought, is this because I don't trust my own ideas?

"George."

"Yes, Sally?"

"We're off upstairs. Bring your beer. There's a chair my husband wants to sit in."

George looked puzzled but got to his feet. Grasping his beer can in one hand, and the waistband of his jeans in the other, he followed Sally up to the bedroom. His cock hung limp but Sally had a plan for that. She was now determined, having agreed to her husband's fantasy, to go through with it. She deserved George's cock, lots of George's cock, and was not going to be denied.

Sally helped George to undress and pushed him onto the bed. Tom sat on the bedroom chair. Then Sally delved in the bedside cabinet and produced a little blue tablet. She handed it to George.

"Take this my lover.", she grinned.

"Oy! Them's expensive!", called Tom.

It was true that they were only used by Tom on special occasions, like his birthday, or occasionally Sally's. But Sally thought one of these little scientific miracles was just what was needed tonight. George popped the pill and settled back, while Sally took off her gown and lay on the bed next to him. She guided George's hand to her cunt and encouraged him to gently massage her sex. She stared straight at Tom who unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. His smartphone clicked again and Sally wondered if he was going to run out of space on the device. And - wickedly - wondered how he was going to take steady shots while doing his usual vigorous wanking.

Leaning over she kissed George's hairy chest and ran her fingers around his nipples and then slowly down his body. He was reassuringly ordinary with a beer gut and strong looking limbs without any evidence of gym attendance or bodybuilding exercises. His pubic hair was wirey and he had large bollocks, larger than Tom's. In a way, she thought, he's just as ordinary as me. George's probing fingers were beginning to have a good effect and she could feel herself 'juicing up' with anticipation. Then he rolled over and pushed two fingers into her cunt as he applied his mouth to her breast. Sally groaned in an appreciative way, and applied her fingers to George's cock in the hope of stiffer things to come.

George shifted his weight. "Spread wide lass." When she did so he added a third finger to the hand inside her cunt, and started to vigorously pump. He let his thumb brush across her clit on occasion, but most of the effort was aimed at pleasuring her vagina. Sally lay back, her hand grasping his cock, and enjoyed the feelings.

"George... ah that's nice... keep going... Oh more, more, you hunk."

Sally lay, half propped up on the pillows, looking down her body at George fingering her. He was good, she thought, he must be a carpenter - his arm was sawing back and forth with a practiced movement. And his stamina was phenomenal. Tom watched the action closely, he had removed his trousers and pants and was sat in his shirt. After ten minutes she began to feel good, very good, and her breathing became ragged. Then suddenly she wanted George's cock. The desire was stronger than she'd ever felt for Tom. George's cock had hardened in her hand over the minutes, and now she wanted it inside her when she came.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me hard, George."

She clutched at him and he stopped fingering her and grabbed at her legs. Tom would have dragged her down the bed until she lay flat but, to Sally's surprise, George took a different approach. He put his hands under her legs and lifted them up until they touched the headboard. With her legs splayed back and wide she was bent into a curve with her cunt exposed and his cock lying across her abdomen. Then he pulled his hips back, letting his cock drop into position, and thrust forwards. Sally watched between her legs as his length entered her.

"Aaaaaaah George! Oh God. Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuk.", she screamed as his thick cock powered into her.

She always gasped as Tom penetrated her, she'd learned quite early on that men like to think their cock delivers instant pleasure, but this time there was no need to fake it. George's cock stretched her and made her feel so full. Then he started his thrusts.

"Take it Sally!", he grunted, as he made powerful thrusts that pushed her against the pillows and headboard. Her breasts, which always sagged sideways when she was lying down, jiggled with each thrust. The climb to orgasm, which had faded slightly in the few seconds as they changed position, restarted and Sally began to feel the tingling in her thighs, and the warm flush on her upper chest that signalled it was close. A voice cut in on the pair, it was Tom.

"Is it good Sally? Are you enjoying George's cock?"

Sally, her eyes locked onto George's, and with her hands on his hairy chest encouraging his movements, knew she was probably grinning inanely at this point, but perhaps Tom couldn't see that from his chair.

"Of course it's good, Tom. Uuuugh. Oh yes George, more like that... Of course I'm enjoying George's fat cock."

There was silence for a couple of minutes, disturbed only by Sally and George's grunts, sighs, and the sound of flesh slapping together at the end of each thrust. Then Tom spoke again.

"Tell her she's a whore, George. Tell her she's a slut."

Sally saw that George, who seemed to be concentrating hard on his strokes, was mildly irritated by Tom's distracting comments. But she also guessed he was worried that Tom might stop this carnal adventure if he wasn't happy. She wasn't surprised when George bent a little closer to her face, thrust a couple of times with more aggression, and growled.

"You're a fucking whore, Sally. You're a slut. Do you open your legs for anybody?"

Sally found it hard to concentrate on her reply to that question, she was close to cumming now, but managed...

"Yes George, I'm a slut. I open my legs for everybody. I'm your slut now. So fuck me. Harder. Harder!"

He obliged and this tipped her over the edge.

"I'm cumming George. You're making me cum on your cock! Aaah! God! Aaaaaaah!!"

He thrust in hard, then held it there, as Sally thrashed about, her legs jerking and twitching over her head and her hands grasping and pulling at the bedclothes. Her feet tapped against the headboard with her convulsions and her toes curled. George, who up to this point had not kissed Sally, dropped forwards and covered her mouth with his, pushing his tongue deep into her warmth. Their tongues entwined as they passionately snogged like teenagers.

Sally clutched at George, reluctant to let him go. With Tom this would be the end of the lovemaking but she wanted more. She could feel that George's cock was still hard within her. Might there be more of this pleasure? Breaking from the kiss George released her legs, pulled out, and - to Sally's disappointment - seemed to be finished. But then he straddled her waist, took her breasts in hand, and wrapped them around his cock. He proceeded to have a titty fuck. His cock was drenched with her juices so slid easily between her soft breasts and the tip kept popping out near Sally's mouth.

"Lick it, Sally. Be the whore. Taste your cunny juice."

He pushed her soft tits into mounds and applied fingers to her nipples while he thrust. Each time the head of his cock emerged Sally flicked out her tongue to taste the secretions. She felt very dirty and then a shadow fell across them. Tom had abandoned his chair and stood with his phone by the side of the bed. He was holding it with that fingertip on each corner grip that signified he was probably filming, not taking photos. Sally looked up at the phone and smiled, then licked George's cock with several laps. George thrust for a dozen more times then pulled back, releasing Sally's tits. Again she thought it was over.

George took her hands and pulled her up off the pillows.

"Doggy.", he said.

It was not a request. His voice was firm, the shyness and hesitancy of George when he entered the house was gone, replaced by a tone that suggested he was confident that Tom would permit, and Sally would go along with, whatever he asked for. She shuffled around so that she was orientated across the bed, and adopted the pose, adding a little, inviting, wriggle with her bum for good measure. He knelt behind her and pushed his Viagra-hard cock deep into her cunt. Sally gasped, imagining him watching as his thick cock pushed her plump lips aside as it went in, and wondered what that actually looked like. Then she realised that Tom was still filming, so she might get her wish.

George grabbed at Sally's hips then made a small adjustment with his knees to get into the ideal thrusting position.

"You're a slut, Sally, get ready to moan. Get ready to wail. I want to hear you scream my name."

He then set off, slow at first, then with increasing pace. Using her hips as an anchor he was able to pull her towards himself as he thrust. Sally found herself grunting with each thrust, and decided to add moans if that was what George wanted. There was no need to fake them, his cock was stirring the flesh in her vagina more than she'd experienced for many a year, she just had to let herself go.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!... Oh God... God."

Her breasts were swinging under her with each movement and her nipples occasionally touched the eiderdown. Even her tummy was quivering with the impact of George's thrusts. Tom had moved around to film her from the front. 'What must I look like?', she mused. A moment's thought filled in the details. She would be red-faced, flushed and sweating, with her mouth hanging open and her eyes squeezed shut or sometimes rolled up with the pleasure. A viewer would also be able to see her saggy tits swinging and George's beer gut rolling on her arse. Then she realised what she'd allowed, what Tom might do. She'd allowed some photographs so that they might use them before their own lovemaking, as an aperatif. But what was to stop him putting them up online? Then she would be a slut for all time. She lost track of Tom as he moved away, presumably to get a better angle.

George shifted his hands from her hips, though he continued to pound her. Sally felt his hands follow the curve of her waist, then slide up her back, his thumbs in the dimple over her spine. It felt incredibly erotic. Then his left hand grabbed her shoulder and he ran the fingers of his right hand through her hair. With three deft twists she had a ponytail which George held onto firmly. He pulled her head up and back, took her shoulder in a vice-like grip, and Sally suddenly understood what he meant by 'get ready to wail'.

"Ghaa, uuuurgh, shit, bloody hell... Aaah aaah aaah... Shiiiiit!!!"

He had doubled his speed and pounded a frantic beat against her cunt. Her head was pulled back and she curved her spine to relieve the pressure on her neck. The posture lifted her hands from the bed and she flailed around before putting them on her own hips. Under her torso her breasts danced a jig and she felt a hand touching her engorged nipples. A hand! Unless George had grown an extra one, like that character in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it must be Tom!

It was. She was just able to glance sideways and see him. He was half way onto the bed, one foot on the floor, and his knee on the bed like someone taking a difficult snooker shot.

"Na!", she managed to gasp, "Oh fuck... get back to your... oh shit... chair... ow ow ow ow Ow!" Then she took her own breasts into her hands and tried to stop them doing a pornographic Riverdance.

"What... are... you... Sally?", George asked. Each word was accompanied by two or three thrusts.

"I'm a... Uh, uh, uh... slut, George.", she gasped out between cries.

"Then get on me and show me what you can do."

He abruptly stopped fucking her and lay on his back on the bed. Whether it was the excitement of fucking a mate's wife, or just the effect of the Viagra, but his cock stuck up like a flagpole. Sally took a few deep breaths to regain her composure and then moved to straddle him. Then she lowered her pussy onto his cock, enjoying the sensation of the deep penetration. She sat facing him, her hands on his hairy beer gut. He grinned up at her and grabbed her tits in his strong hands. Sally found, to her pleasure, that in this position her clitoris was touching his beer gut, a little movement was going to be all that was needed to stimulate it.

"Be the whore lass.", he grinned at her.

She moved her legs until she was squatting over him with spread knees and then started to pump herself up and down his cock. It was very pleasurable, but also hard work. After years of simply lying flat on the bed for sex it felt strange to have to put in so much effort and Sally soon made herself a resolution to visit the gym a bit more, or perhaps take some regular walks. A mischievous part of her mind thought that, if she was a whore, she'd get a lot more practice at this, a more interesting sort of exercise. As she worked George's cock her breathing became more ragged and her clit began to glow with the pressure.

"Fuck George, I want to cum on your cock. Aaah. Bloody hell that's good."

She carried on but the effort was really getting to her. She looked down at George. He lay back, eyes half closed, with a blissful expression on his face. She curled her fingers into the tufts of hair on his beer belly and pushed down hard to help her lift herself. Then, opening his eyes, he seemed to realise that she was struggling. He moved his hand from her tits and they slapped down, causing Sally to gasp. Then he took hold of her waist. He was very strong, easily able to take her weight, and he lifted her until his cock was just inside her cunt, the head barely inside.

"Oh George, you're so strong. Oh fuck me George, fuck me. Yaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Her encouragement ended in a scream. George, his hips now free to move, was pistoning his cock up into her cunt. The pace was frantic, the thrusts relentless, and Sally's entire body juddered with the brutal attack. Her legs were jerking, her arms flailing, and she was struggling to hold her head still. In the back of her mind she had two thoughts. This must be what it's like to be fucked out of your mind, and this must be George's party trick. As the sensations in her cunt grew, and it felt like her whole abdomen was on fire, she realised she was screaming - as George had promised.