The Thin End of the Wedge - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George, oh god George, aaaaaargh, shiiit, yaaaaaaaaaah. Oh please, please stop, I can't... waaaah... take it... "

"You will, you slut, get ready to cum..."

Despite her pleas he powered on and Sally began to feel her orgasm on its way. Flung about like a ragdoll she screamed, words gone now, just a chorus of cries. At one point she saw Tom, he was out if his chair and was circling the bed, filming her from every angle. Then she came and fireworks exploded in her mind. George's cock swelled in her cunt as he started to cum then he turned sideways, flinging her down onto the bed, pulled out, and furiously wanked his cock inches from her face.

"Open your mouth, whore, take it all."

Sally's mouth was already open as she panted out her orgasm but she heard his instruction and opened wider. Sperm splashed across her face and into her mouth, Sally's instinct was to swallow but she waited until the last spurt had happened. Then it was all over, George gave her a kiss on her right nipple, swung off the bed and went to get his clothes. Tom followed him. As Sally lay back on the bed, recovering, the unmistakable sounds of a televised football match could be heard in the living room.

Sally had a shower, cleaning the sweat, spunk, and natural sexual lubricants from her body, then returned to bed. She lay evaluating this new experience. She felt remarkably content, despite the brutality of George's 'party trick' at the end, and she'd had bigger, better, and more climaxes than she'd experienced for years. She now understood what Diana meant by 'having a different cock', a slight difference in shape and size, and the way it was used, had a novelty effect. A newness that made it special. Not that this was going to happen again. She fell asleep to the sounds of Tom and George shouting on their team downstairs.

To be continued...