The Thin End of the Wedge - Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally gets invited by Diana to a sex party at the manor house.
8.9k words
4.62
5.6k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narrantem
Narrantem
17 Followers

Previously in The Thin End of the Wedge: Sally, an ordinary housewife, 39 years old, has fucked with her husband's mate, George, while her husband, Tom, watched and filmed. Despite her misgivings, something she had never done before, and did just to please her husband, ended with her cumming more than she'd done for years. It was fun! Now read on...

The next day Sally decided to start the exercise regimen. A walk through the village to the cafe, instead of using the car, was stage one. She'd consider a gym subscription later. The weather was warm and the walk was pleasant and soon she was looking forward to a nice cuppa at the other end. She was pleasantly surprised when she entered the village cafe - The Tea Pot - that Diana was in there already, sitting alone at a table in the bay window.

"Sally! Hello. Come and join me.", Diana called.

Sally sat, ordered a pot of tea and a plate of biscuits from a waitress, a young lass looking very smart in her black and white lacey uniform, and waited for the inevitable question.

"So... did it happen?"

"Yes Diana, I went through with it."

"Brave girl."

The waitress returned with the tea and they paused for a moment as pots were arranged and a plate of biscuits was placed within temptation distance. When the girl had retreated to the kitchen Diana lent close.

"How did it go?"

"I surprised myself. I didn't realise how much of a...", Sally paused and looked around to check if anyone was listening, then continued more quietly, "... a slut I could be."

"Was George good?"

"He was... different... he did things that Tom wouldn't even think of."

"Oooh lovely. I must meet him some time."

"And you were right about a different... ", Sally dropped her voice to a whisper as the waitress emerged from the kitchen to rearrange the cakes on display, "... male member..."

"A change is as good as a rest.", said Diana, evidently very practiced at making neutral statements that wouldn't cause anyone to stare. She thought for a moment, idly stirring her tea, and then asked.

"What are you doing Friday night?"

"Not a lot. Tom is off after work to some sort of builder's event at Middlesbrough. 'The future of roofing.' or some such thing. George is going too. They'll be away the whole weekend."

"We're having a few friends up to the Manor. Would you like to join us?"

"That's very nice of you to invite me, but I'm not sure I'm posh enough to mix with your friends."

"Nonsense. You'll fit in just fine."

"Is it a cocktail party?"

"Well cocktails will be served but it's more of a fundraiser. A young couple will be doing a display and then we get to advise them on how to improve their techniques."

"Oh. I'm not sure I'll be able to advise anybody, I'm just a housewife."

"Don't worry, some of our experienced friends will be there, so there will be no pressure on you."

"Well... it sounds interesting... a lot better than sitting in front of the television all night. If you're sure I'll fit in..."

"I'll send Hoskins with the car to collect you. Seven o'clock. Dress casual."

The conversation turned to village things and an hour later Sally was on her way back home. She could cope with exercise like this, she thought, even though any weight she'd lost with the four mile walk had probably been put back by the biscuits.

Friday came and Sally waved Tom off. He was carrying his tools for the day in one hand and a well packed overnight bag in the other. Then she cleaned and tidied the house so that she wouldn't need to think about it again. Diana's description of Friday night was strange, but who cares she thought, it would at least be different.

At seven in the evening, on the dot, the car arrived and the chauffeur rang the doorbell. Sally felt very grand as he held the car door open for her. She sat back in the leather seats as the car silently whisked her away. The Manor was the far side of the village and then up the hill a couple of miles, it took no time at all before she was at the entrance porch and Diana was welcoming her in.

The event was happening in a large reception room. A scatter of chairs around the edge of the plush, red and gold decorated, room all faced a low, circular, stage. There was a second stage at the other end of the room but all attention seemed to be focussed on the first one. Floodlights in the ceiling around this one ensured it was well lit, and it seemed to be covered with some sort of upholstery. On one wall, between the stages, was a small bar with an extensive range of drinks. As Diana led the way to the bar Sally stroked her hand across the stage. It seemed to be some sort of synthetic or treated leather, and felt warm and firm, like a very supportive mattress.

"Sally can I introduce my husband Harold...", said Diana, indicating the well-dressed man behind the bar, "... and this is Alice and Bob, and Carmel and Duncan." Harold did look like James Bond. He was wearing a Tuxedo, was a few inches taller than Diana, had short black hair, and looked like he spent a lot of time at the gym. Sally looked at the pair and saw two people who were well matched in temperament and physique.

Sally recognised Alice from the village library, a slender fifty five year old woman. The Manor was the last place Sally would have expected to see her. Alice had seemed quite a repressed soul when Sally had visited the library, a dry stick of a person. Here however she was smiling and soon proved to have a wicked sense of humour. Her husband was very tall with a lugubrious expression, Sally would have put him down as an undertaker if she'd met him in the street. But when he talked there was a rich warmth to his speech.

Carmel was the owner of The Tea Pot and the source of the wonderful home-baked biscuits and cake on sale there. She was in her late fifties, deliciously fat with large beautifully rounded breasts, a big belly and prominent bum. Her infectious laugh soon had Sally giggling along. Carmel's husband, Duncan, although not very tall, had the build of a nightclub bouncer. He seemed carved from granite, and this effect was enhanced by the fact that he was a taciturn person, clearly happy to mostly listen rather than talk.

"We're all here now...", replied Harold, "... so we should get our drinks and take a seat. We have a busy evening before us."

Sally allowed herself to be served, on Harold's recommendations, a complicated cocktail, which tasted delicious. Diana took a large gin and tonic. The others already had their drinks. Finally Harold poured himself a large single malt from a bottle that claimed it had been maturing for a hundred years. Everyone sat down, positioning their chairs to get a good view of the stage, then Harold rang a small bell. It had an incredibly pure tone that sustained for a long time and before the sound had faded away a young couple had entered the room and stepped up to stand between the stage and their audience.

They were dressed in white kaftan-like robes and were holding hands. To Sally's surprise the girl was the waitress from the cafe.

"Newly weds...", whispered Diana in Sally's ear, "... Mindy and John... married this morning... they can't afford a honeymoon so Harold made them an offer. Give us a demonstration, then take some 'tuition', and we'll pay for three weeks in the Carribean... at a very special resort we know."

"What are they going to demonstrate?... Oh!", Sally's jaw dropped as the pair took off their robes. Underneath they were naked.

"He's nineteen, she's eighteen, and they are of the 'no sex before marriage' brigade...", whispered Diana, "... so this will be their first time."

"And the tuition you're going to give them?", said Sally, beginning to think she knew what was going to happen.

"After her defloration by John the men are going to give the lass a good workout, and us ladies get John to play with."

"And they don't mind?"

"They've been told exactly what to expect and given plenty of chances to back out. I think they are as excited by the idea as we are."

Sally looked at the pair on the stage and thought they looked very nervous, but then if her first fumblings with Tom had been in public she'd probably have felt nervous too. John was very attractive, blue-eyed, chiseled features, well muscled, with a strong looking chest, and a taut six-pack. An ancient Greek sculptor would have been delighted to have him as a model, possibly even more delighted to have had him as a lover given their reputation. His fair hair was cut mid length and it looked as if he didn't need to shave very often. His pubes were short and curly and framed a cock that, even flaccid, promised interesting things.

Mindy, who Sally had only ever seen in her severe black and white lace waitress costume, had a rounded face, big brown eyes, and long auburn hair. She was slender with small but very prominent breasts. They had the firmness of youth, the nipples pointing straight forwards. Sally thought about her own, which were rapidly heading to a situation where they pointed at the floor, and felt just a little jealous. Interestingly Mindy's cunt had been shaved so that her clitoris and cunny lips were fully visible. Sally wondered if that had been a condition imposed by Harold, for the girl had not shaved her armpits and looked like the type who would normally go 'au naturel'.

They both nodded at their audience and then, still standing up, embraced. He put his hands on her shoulders and gazed into her eyes. They kissed for what seemed an age but which could only have been a few minutes. Then he slid his hands down to gently touch her breasts. As he ran his fingers over the curves Sally could see that the girl's nipples were engorging and as his thumbs touched them she sighed and pushed her shoulders forward. Her breasts touched his chest and gently distorted with the pressure, then bounced back as he pushed her away so he could suck and lick their gorgeousness.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he nibbled and licked at her breasts, then started to make gentle moaning sounds. The sounds seemed to encourage him and he moved to stand behind her, turning her to face her audience. He cupped her breasts firmly, tweaking her nipples between finger and thumb, and bent to kiss her neck. Her innocent face transformed as her mouth opened in a wide O and she closed her eyes. Now Mindy's innocence was overlaid with lust for her new husband. John continued to kiss the sensitive areas around her neck and shoulder but slid his right hand down her body. He paused with his fingers spread over her little tummy, then plunged lower to put first one, then two, into the crack between her cunt lips.

"Oh! John! Oh!", she moaned, "Yes... please touch me there."

He ran his fingers up and down her crack. A simple movement with not much sophistication, but the effect on Mindy was clearly very powerful. She groaned and twisted under his hand and eventually put her own hand over his to stop him.

"Oh! Oh! It's too much John. Let me be."

But it was clear to Sally that John was very aroused now. His cock was rising but he took his fingers away, as she requested. Then he turned her round and she lifted her head to kiss. As they embraced his cock tapped against her tummy. Mindy didn't break the kiss at first but, looking puzzled, clutched at John's erect member. Then she stepped back a little and looked down. It was clear to Sally that Mindy had not seen an erect penis before. There was a look of shock, then fascination, on Mindy's face. She reached out tentatively to touch it and John threw his head back in pleasure as her fingers curled around the shaft.

The slut in Sally came out as she willed Mindy to give John a blow-job. 'Go on lass... do it.' she thought, then felt a little embarrassed as she realised she was happily embracing this sex show performed by inexperienced and naive teens. And it was an unreasonable request since Mindy probably had no idea how to pleasure her husband's cock. Glancing around at the others in the audience she could see they were wishing for the same thing, an escalation of sexual activity. The men were rubbing their semi-erections in their trousers and the ladies were licking their lips in anticipation. Mindy lowered her head towards John's cock, as her audience made a collective intake of breath, then she dropped onto one knee. She slowly moved her mouth towards the bulbous tip and Sally found herself assessing the organ before her.

It was slender, longer than George's, with a slight curve and a bulbous mushroom head. Sally was happy for Mindy, over time the shaft should fatten out and provide her with even greater pleasure. She also, with a little frisson of excitement, guessed she was about to see this cock in action. And not just in the lad's wife, but in Diana, Alice and Carmel as well. Then 'oh my goodness' she thought 'am I going to be allowed to join in too?' and she unconsciously licked her lips.

Mindy's lips were now very close to John's cock. She paused, studying the glob of pre-cum on it's tip, then darted in to place a kiss. Her audience applauded but, as she landed the kiss, John's cock jerked unexpectedly. The glob of pre-cum splashed onto Mindy's face, making her grimace and shake her head. She looked shocked.

"Please Mindy... kiss it... do it luv..."

John's accent was pure farm labourer, and Sally understood where his muscular form came from. 'No need for gym appointments for this one', she thought, 'he gets a workout every day'.

Mindy looked up at John with an uncertain look on her face. Clearly she'd not been prepared for this possibility. But, she had just that morning promised to obey - having agreed to the older form of the wedding service - so she lent in again. She kissed his cock, then again and again, always on the head. John watched her worship his cock with a big grin on his face. Sally could see the lust climbing in him, it wouldn't be long before he had to fuck her.

John's move came quickly, he swept Mindy off her feet and lay her on the stage, then joined her.

"I want to fuck you, luv."

"I'm scared, John."

"It'll be fine, luv."

He rolled her into her back and spread her thighs then positioned himself with his cock near her cunt. Mindy lay quiet, looking away from the sight of her husband's waving cock, and with a grimace on her face that suggested she was very tense. John shuffled forwards, held her thigh with one hand and his cock with the other, and started to rub the head up and down her cunt lips. The audience leant forward as a group and Alice stood up and took a step closer to the stage. Sally watched as one by one everyone else got out of their seats and moved closer to the action. She joined them. It was either that or miss out completely with her view blocked by the others.

Mindy was making a whimpering sound now. Someone, probably her mother Sally thought, had told her the next bit would be very painful. Sally's deflowering wasn't very painful at all, she remembered, just a tearing feeling and a little blood. John's working of her cunt was generating lubrication, despite Mindy's fright, and he decided to go for it. He pushed his cock in a little, then took his hand off it and reached forwards to gently take Mindy's head and bring her back to looking him in the eyes. She stared up like a rabbit in the headlights and he pushed.

"Oh John! Ow! Oh, oh, oh, JOHN!!!!", she screamed as his cock drove into her. She banged her hands onto the leather of the stage, as a cheer went up from the audience. She glanced at each of them in turn in despair at her humiliation then back to John as he pulled out then drove home again. Her virginal cunt lips distorted around his cock, and she wriggled her hips, as blood appeared as a smear on John's cock. He started to grunt as the pleasure of her tight cunt, wrapped around his dick, began to make him lose control. He drove into her again.

"Oh John, no John, it's too much... I can't... Oh Lord Jesus... oh it hurts... aaah! aaah!". She writhed under him. John moved his hands to her breasts and grabbed them to reduce her movement as she snatched at the stage and tried to move away.

Sally was watching closely, she could see that John was trying to keep the strikes going, but struggling to avoid cumming. The tightness of Mindy's cunt, and her writhing, was bringing him to orgasm too quickly. He drove deep into her, eliciting a scream, and then stopped abruptly.

"Aaayeeee...", moaned Mindy, then, "... why have you stopped John? What's wrong?"

John was poised over her, cock deep in her cunt and hands on her tits, breathing slowly and carefully. He's counting to twenty, Sally thought, or trying to remember the football scores, or the Winter Olympics curling team, or something. Diana leant over and put her hand onto John's back in a gesture of reassurance. He looked away from his wife at her...

"Well done, John", whispered Diana, "Just hold until the urgency goes and then change position."

"What is she saying?", moaned Mindy, "What are you going to do?"

John stayed still for another minute, then bent and kissed Mindy.

"I'm going to make love to you, luv. Trust me, the pain will pass and it will be good."

Sally thought that John had either had better advice from his parents, or perhaps had done this before, despite his vow. He pulled out of Mindy and then lifted her into the doggy position. Sally watched as, like a showman, he positioned her so that the audience could see her face.

"Oh John, what are you doing? This is how the animals do it. We shouldn't be... oooooh... aaah."

She moaned as John entered her from behind, her breasts quivering under her chest, gravity finally having a little effect on them. Then he set up a steady pace, using the full length of his cock. She tried to pull away but he put his strong hands on her hips and held her in place.

"Oh John... uh... it's too much... aaah... oh that feels better... that feels so much better... is this lovemaking John?"

John's reply was to speed up very slightly and circle her slender waist with his hands. Mindy's face was blissful now, no signs of alarm, just pleasure.

"John... Lord Jesus... oh John... I'm tingling... I can feel all of you... are we making a baby, John?"

John went faster again.

"Do you want a baby, Mindy?"

"Uh, uh uh, oh yes... uh, uh... yes John, give me a baby... oh oh oh... put a baby in me."

John started to pound at Mindy's cunt, her elbows gave way and her head fell onto the leather stage leaving her little, firm buttocked, arse in the air. Sally observed that, with the slight curvature of John's cock, the sensations in her cunt would be increased in this position. It might end up being one of her favourites.

John began to grunt and Mindy's cries became...

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... Ayeeeeeee!!!"

They both came at the same time, pretty impressive Sally thought for the first time they had made love. Mindy shook and, astonishingly, actually swore.

"Oooooh FUCK!"

John waited until his orgasm had subsided and, like a good agricultural worker, that all his seed was well planted, before pulling out. They kissed and sat next to each other on the edge of the stage. Mindy seemed to wake up at that moment, she covered herself with her hands and smiled, embarrassed, at her audience. There was general applause and the audience guided the performers to the Bar. Mindy tried to put her kaftan back on but numerous hands steered her, naked, to where Harold was waiting. He poured them both a drink.

John's drink looked like a double whiskey, but was coloured bright blue. It reminded Sally of a certain diamond shaped tablet.

"Here John...", Harold said, "... for endurance. You're going to need it."

Mindy's drink was like whiskey too, but a deep red colour. Harold handed it to Diana to give to the little waif in their midst.

Narrantem
Narrantem
17 Followers