The Thin End of the Wedge - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Carmel were watching Bob and John who were now sixty-nine'ing, vigorously sucking each others cocks. John needed no help at this point and the ladies looked a bit abandoned.

"We want to play a game of 'Tens', but Bob is monopolising the lad. It's not fair.", they complained, but with smiles on their faces.

"I'll hurry them along., ", said Diana, and crouched over John. She whispered in his ear and the depth and speed of his fellating increased dramatically. Bob gave a groan and then Sally and the ladies watched as Bob desperately tried to hold off his orgasm for as long as possible.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Aaaaaargh!", he gurgled as his hips twitched and John's mouth filled with cum. John pulled back and Bob's sperm splashed over, well over nearly everyone. Diana whispered to John and he kissed Bob firmly on the lips. Sally thought she could detect that he had shared Bob's cum with the older man.

Then it was time to play 'Tens', which Sally guessed was not a card game. Alice and Carmel crouched both sides of Sally and pushed her down so that her head was on the mattress and her bum in the air. Then they joined her, one on each side, reaching out with their hands to link together. Sally looked left, at Alice, and right, at Carmel, and understood that John must be looking at three bottoms, small, medium and large. Three cunts framed by globes of flesh of varying sizes. Which one would he choose?

But it turned out not to be a choice. Sally heard Diana whispering in John's ear. She couldn't get the whole conversation but heard...

"... ten strokes in each cunt, then move on..."

... and...

"... if she cums then don't stop..."

Alice looked up at Diana and asked, "What's the prize?"

Diana replied, "We'll get the winner a session with The Beast. Will that do?"

"Oh yes...", grinned Carmel. "Lovely!"

Alice explained to Sally that John will fuck each of them for ten strokes, then move on to the next woman. Sally should expect it to become hard and fast very quickly. And they must take all ten thrusts. If Sally finds she can't cope then she should bang the mattress, and retire. Last woman standing, so to say, wins. Sally nodded her understanding. Alice was about to say something else but was interrupted by John driving hard into her cunt.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh.", Alice gasped as John delivered ten powerful thrusts. Then he moved on, without pause, and it was Sally's turn to have her head pushed down onto the mattress with the force of John's fucking. The feeling was intense, thrusts to the hilt with the extra sensation of his balls slapping against her. By seven she was feeling the beginnings of her orgasm, by ten she was nearing the point of no return, only for John to move on to Carmel. She turned her head to watch her new friend's face as she tried to keep her equilibrium. Carmel had closed her eyes and opened her mouth and her grunts and squeaks filled the air.

As John ploughed on, woman by woman, relentlessly, Sally looked over to the other stage. Mindy was no longer trapped between Harold and Duncan but was being put into increasingly obscure Kama Sutra style positions. The men, now rejoined by Bob, seemed to be taking it in turns. Harold had her upside down resting on her shoulders. The pile-driver position. He was stood over her and fucking vertically down into her cunt as her spread legs waved in the air.

He then passed her, like a rag doll with no will of her own, to Bob who impaled her on his cock and proceeded to walk around bouncing her up and down in front of his chest. Mindy flung her arms around his neck and tried to help him whilst screaming her passion. Then Duncan took her in the wheelbarrow position, his thrusts so powerful that she was shunted forwards and had to push back with her slender little arms to avoid being manoeuvered off the stage. Sally mused about the part of the wedding vows that read 'and forsaking all others' which Mindy seemed to have torn to shreds.

Mindy may have torn hers to shreds within ten hours, but Sally acknowledged she had done the same after ten years. Here she was in a competition with two women from the village to see who could survive the pounding of a local farm labourer the longest. And, so far, she was winning because Alice had cum twice and then, because her cunt became too sensitive, had hammered the mattress with her hand and left the competition. Just Carmel to beat now, but it was getting hard. Sally was close to cumming, and each set of ten thrusts brought her ever closer. Carmel had cum twice, if her cries were any indication, but seemed happy to go on all day, and all night if need be.

"Oh bugger... oooooh... Yes! Yes! Yes!", Sally shouted, almost as loud as Carmel, and the shy-no-more Mindy. John continued fucking her through the orgasm and she struggled with the intense waves of pleasure. Then John moved on to pound Carmel and Sally found herself tensing as she counted the ten thrusts and waited for his return. Then he was back and, as his cock plunged in, another orgasm hit her. She'd never had two so close together and it knocked her literally flat, she collapsed onto the mattress, John's cock slipped out, meaning he had only delivered half the strokes.

"Sorry Sally, you're out!", laughed Diana, and Sally accepted the decision from the referee.

John looked puzzled but turned to the fat bum and cunt waving at him in triumph. Carmel did a carnal lap of honour, taking him for a double-century of thrusts before she too had had enough. Sally remembered, years ago, there was a series called 'I Claudius', or something similar. And she vaguely recalled that in that TV show Claudius's wife, whose name she couldn't remember, had a competition with a professional whore. The challenge was to see who could take on the most lovers. Sally thought that if Carmel had been there, in ancient Rome, she would have won the competition without a doubt.

With the ladies all exhausted, John finally turned his attention back to his wife. Mindy was still throwing herself at Harold, Duncan and Bob but the men were running out of energy. John almost ran to the stage where Mindy was sat on Harold, slamming her hips up and down, trying to take his cock as deep as possible. John put his hands under her armpits, pulled her off Harold's cock, lay her down - none too gently - and covered her. Sally saw his buttocks rising and falling as he took back his wife. The older men shrugged and returned to the bar.

To Sally it was clear the evening's entertainment was over and she accepted Diana's offer of a lift home. The trip in Diana's sports car was even quicker than the chauffeur driven car. Diana parked up and switched off the engine.

"I hope you enjoyed our little soiree...", said Diana, as if they'd just been at a simple drinks party, "... but please don't tell anybody about it. We don't want the papers knocking on the door, or paparazzi with their long lenses perching in the estate trees."

"It was strange, but rather wonderful.", whispered Sally. "I have never... well, it was very nice. Thank you."

"Still okay for tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, please."

"See you at noon then."

"Do I have to wear anything special?"

"No dear... we have plenty of costumes at the Manor. I will find you something suitable."

"You can't find newly weds very often...", it had occurred to Sally that what she had just witnessed was fairly unique.

"True...", replied Diana, "... but we're imaginative about our monthly sharing parties. You'd be surprised at what the youth of today can be encouraged to do for a little cash."

The phone started to ring in the house.

"Must go, that's Tom ringing from the hotel."

Sally ran inside and picked up as Diana speeded away.

"Hello luv."

"Hello Tom, did you have a good journey?"

"Easy peasy, the motorway was clear. George and I are settled in, ready for tomorrow's demonstrations."

Sally wondered what he would have thought about tonight's demonstrations. There was a pause on the line. Tom wasn't good at keeping a phone conversation going. He ran out of things to say quite quickly. In the quiet of the pause Sally heard, in the background but quite distinctly, a girlish giggle and George saying...

"Shhhh girls, he's on the phone to his wife."

"Tom...", she asked, "... who's there with you?"

"Just George luv, we're havin' a nightcap."

"George... and who else?"

"Oh nobody.", there was another stifled giggle.

"Tom... tell me the truth. I don't mind. And after what I did with George, at your request remember, you owe me."

There was a long pause.

"Okay luv. George and me, we've rung an escort agency and got them to send a couple of lasses."

"You lucky lads. What are they like?"

"Maybe nineteen or twenty. Big tits and hips. East European, not much English. George has been trying to teach them a few words."

"I bet he has."

"You're not too upset? A man has needs you know."

"I'm not upset...", Sally couldn't tell Tom that she'd been satisfying her own needs with a teenager just a short time earlier, "... but I am a bit disappointed."

"Disappointed luv?"

"Yes. You two are going to have fun and...", she decided to gently taunt him, perhaps make him feel a little selfish, "... I'm going to have to go to bed alone."

Tom went silent, and Sally could hear a mumble at the other end of the line. Then Tom spoke.

"George says if you fancy a bit of East European fun he's got a mate he could call. He could give him your address. What do you think, luv?"

Sally thought only for a few seconds before deciding that if her husband was about to have a foursome with a couple of European whores she should have some fun too.

"Send him round."

"Hang on luv, George is organising it."

There was a delay while George could be heard talking to someone on his mobile, then...

"Okay luv. Sven will be with you in half an hour, or so. Make him very welcome, lass."

"I will."

The phone went down and Sally imagined Tom jumping on the bed in the hotel to fuck two escorts, sharing them with his mate George. And then she went to have a shower before Sven arrived.

To be continued...