The Thin End of the Wedge - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mindy...", said Diana, "... drink this dear. It will help you enjoy what's to cum." Sally caught the slight variation in speech, Diana was definitely using the word in the sexual sense.

Mindy struggled to drink the strong liquor but eventually managed it. John had knocked his back in one swallow. They stood, surrounded by their audience. After a couple of minutes, during which Sally noticed that Duncan had quietly slipped out of his clothes, John's drink started to take effect. Carmel was stood next to him, occasionally running her fingers over his six-pack, and his cock suddenly began to rise. Within thirty seconds it was hard and very erect.

Mindy glanced at her husband with his erect treasure and Sally could see she was looking red faced and flushed. Her eyes were widely dilated and she was licking her lips and gently panting. She put out her hands and, staring at his cock, moved to embrace John. Duncan stepped in the way. Instead of stepping around Duncan's naked body Mindy refocused on Duncan, continued the embrace, and grabbed hold of the older man. She ran her fingers through his substantial chest hair and pressed her body up against him.

John watched as his new bride ran her fingers over Duncan and lay her head on his chest. He didn't seem worried. Sally remembered that Diana had said that the couple were aware of everything that was to happen tonight, perhaps John was okay with it. And perhaps Mindy's red drink was to make sure she'd be okay too though she didn't look sedated, quite the opposite. Carmel appeared at John's shoulder, like Duncan she had undressed, and taking him by the hand she led him towards the second stage. Her fat body wobbled as she walked but John seemed not to care that she was old enough to be his mother. Sally watched Alice and Diana follow Carmel, dropping clothes as they went. A young, high pitched, gasp made her turn back to Mindy.

Duncan and Harold were each clutching a breast and giving Mindy's nipples a lot of attention. She was standing with a look of desire on her face and looking down at each of the men in turn. Harold had his hand on Mindy's taut backside and Duncan had his on Mindy's clitoris. Mindy squirmed with pleasure, and then gave a sharp cry.

"Ooh!"

Duncan had pushed his hand between her legs and it looked to Sally as if he'd put a couple of fingers into her vagina. She had a wide eyed look on her face, then he started to pull her towards the stage. Hooked by his hand in her cunt, and making little yelping noises, she followed him. When they arrived Duncan made her sit on the edge and presented her with his cock. Harold took her hand and placed it on his member, encouraging her to stroke its length. She did so, whilst continuing to stare at Duncan's cock. Sally wasn't surprised, compared with John's it was a monster, the same length but dark in colour and twice the girth. After a few more seconds she made up her mind, she licked her lips and bent to kiss it.

Duncan accepted several kisses before taking Mindy's head in his hands and steering it to the head of his cock, then he quietly asked...

"Mindy, open your mouth... yes that's good... a little wider... good girl."

He pushed his cock into her mouth and Sally watched Mindy's eyes become wide.

"Ugggh... glub... ghaaa."

He pushed in several times, at first she wriggled and tried to avoid it but after several thrusts she got the idea. Howard moved in close and proffered his cock, and Duncan steered her onto his friend's rapidly engorging organ. Howard put his hand behind her head and pulled her onto him. She stopped resisting and sucked away.

"Mmmmmm... mmmmm... mmmm....", she moaned, evidently started to enjoy the sensations. Sally wondered just exactly what was in the red drink Mindy had been given, this was not the expected behaviour of the virginal girl who just a short time ago was standing nervously in her kaftan.

On the second stage John was surrounded by three naked women. Alice and Carmel were working on his cock, kissing and licking, and Diana was behind him, caressing his chest and abdomen. His eyes were closed and his hands were grasping back at Diana, pulling her so that her breasts were in contact with his back.

"Come here, Sally", Diana called, "You deserve to be the first, as the newcomer."

'Why not?' thought Sally, 'He's certainly an attractive youth' and forgetting Mindy for the moment she stepped over to the second stage and climbed on board. She put herself in the ladies hands and they quickly placed her on her back, spread her legs, and guided John to kneel between her knees. He looked stunned as he stared at her cunt lips that were being opened by Carmel, then he dropped down on top of her and rammed his cock deep into her. It was iron hard, and he was using all his considerable strength to push, so Sally experienced a penetration unlike anything she'd had before, even when Tom was in what she called 'super randy' mode.

"Shit!...", she cried, louder than she had planned, "... Oh bugger, what a cock."

John stayed still for a moment and then started to plough this woman, twice his age. Sally couldn't believe he was recently a virgin, his strokes were long and very pleasurable. His curved cock started to rub her G spot and each thrust crushed her cunt lips, which had the benefit of stimulating her clit. She stared up into his eyes as Alice and Carmel took a tit each and started to suck. Then Diana leant close to John's ear and Sally could hear her whispering.

"John... Sally's a slut. She can take it harder. She can take it faster. She wants it... hard and fast."

It was as if Diana had John on some sort of remote control. In response to her whispering he obeyed and Sally began to pant and gasp with his powerful strokes.

"Oh no, so hard, aaargh... aaargh... oh fuck... that's so good... Bloody Hell!... he's splitting me in half... I can't cope much longer with... ayeeeee!"

Her reservations and her attempt to control what was happening was blown away with an unexpected orgasm. John stopped while she shook and shouted her pleasure. Carmel dropped down next to Sally and, grabbing her own fat ankles, pulled her legs out and up. Her plump cunt was exposed, glistening with her anticipation, and Diana whispered again.

"John, Carmel wants a good, hard, fuck. Give her one, please."

John pulled out of Sally and deftly moved over to cover Carmel. She was a delightful ball of fat with huge tits, big belly and massive thighs. The opposite of Mindy with her boyish hips and small pert backside. Sally wondered if John found her sexy, or if it was the blue drink, and Diana's commands, that were controlling his lust. She watched, fascinated, as he stirred her hairy plump cunt lips with their ragged edges with his rigid cock, probing for her vagina, and then - with a satisfied grunt - pushed in hard. Carmel screamed out a gleeful encouragement.

"YES!! Yes John. Fuck me! Fuck me hard and make me scream!"

He did, and she did scream. Carmel's cunt, with her legs akimbo, was pretty much vertical and John was thrusting downwards into her, his strength and the earth's gravity both contributing to the force of his fucking.

Alice moved to kiss Sally and, to her surprise, Sally was happy to obliged. The skinny librarian, with her tiny, saggy, tits and lean frame was proving herself to be completely different from the quiet impression she gave at work. Sally decided never to make an assumption based on looks ever again. Well perhaps she would still do it... but she'd expect to be proven wrong more often.

Alice broke from the kiss, flipped her lithe body on top of Sally, and proceeded to suck Sally's cunt. Her own cunt lips and prominent clitoris were presented for Sally. There was not an ounce of surplus fat to be seen. Sally grabbed Alice's firm little buttocks and decided to sixty-nine for more comfort. She rolled sideways. She had an ulterior motive. In this position she could look between Alice's legs at the action on the other stage. She pressed her lips over Alice's cunt, which tasted sweet, and started to apply tongue, lips and teeth.

On the other stage Mindy was still ministering to Duncan and Harold, and Bob was watching. Sally could see that Bob's cock was very long, the old adage of shoe size and cock length proving true in his case. He was gently wanking it and Sally could see he was getting increasingly excited. Then, at a sign from Harold, Bob put his hands under Mindy's arms and pulled her backwards into the middle of the stage. As she was pulled away from the cocks she was so enthusiastically sucking she whimpered and pushed her head forwards, trying to keep contact.

"Muh... muh... more... more...", she whined.

The three men surrounded her and it was obvious that Harold was getting first go at the teen. Duncan and Bob grabbed her arms and legs, spreading her wide, then Harold knelt and pushed three fingers into her cunt. She gurgled with delight.

"Oh ggghhh... daddy... aaah... oooh."

Sally wondered at the slip of the tongue, surely this barely-legal teen had not been abused by her father. Probably just expressing her love for him, the error because all three men were similar in age to her - no doubt - beloved dad. Harold pumped hard and fast and Mindy wriggled with pleasure. She tried to see what was happening and Duncan and Bob let go of her arms so she could push herself up into her elbows and stare at Harold's rapidly moving arm.

"Oh oh oh oh oh...", she moaned, then, "I'm cumming daddy, I'm cumming so big!"

She thrashed about for a minute and Harold removed his fingers that were covered with her juices and positioned himself to take her. Before her orgasm had subsided he pushed in and, with no delay, started to thrust. Mindy let herself drop back and grabbed at his buttocks. She seemed, to Sally, to be encouraging Harold, to be pulling him in. Then she let out a stream of words that Sally did not expect.

"Oh fuck me. Bash my cunt Daddy! Hammer me Daddy! I want your cock!", she looked around, "Oh I want all of your cocks. Give me them!"

Then she hungrily grabbed at Bob's cock and tried to pull it towards her. He moved to kneel next to her head and she started to suck. His length was challenging for her but, to Sally's astonishment, she took more and more into her throat. Occasionally gagging, frequently pausing to spit out copious amounts of saliva, she sucked like an experienced whore. And, while she was fucked by Harold, and sucking Bob, she still had enough coordination to wank Duncan's cock.

Harold, encouraged by the way that this teen had accepted her role as a fucktoy for middle aged men, hammered away with gusto, and then he was cumming. Mindy let go of her other lovers and grasped Harold's hips, holding him in until he had finished spurting his cum. Then Duncan took his turn. He grabbed Mindy, lay on his back, and lifted her above his cock. Mindy stared down at him then fumbled under herself to adjust the angle and put it to her vagina. He released her and she wailed as she dropped to be impaled on his fat cock. She flung her head back and Sally could see from her expression that she was being stretched. John's cock, then Harold's cock, had not prepared her for the fat monster that was Duncan's.

"Oh hell... argh... ow... My Lord!... help, oh John, help me... it's too big... it won't fit... Daddy... it can't fit... uuurgh."

It did fit, Mindy slid down, her legs like jelly, until she could go no further. She sat on Duncan with her slender thighs spread across his strong legs, her hands on his chest, and her cunt hard against his abdomen. She paused, breathing deeply. Sally wondered if the strange drink, that she'd decided to call 'Red', could possibly help her the teen with Duncan's fat cock.

"Grrrr... fuck... I want to fuck... ", Mindy was starting to wriggle on top of Duncan, but it was clear that even Red-fueled desire could not overcome her inexperience. She clumsily moved herself around, in an uncoordinated way, until Bob grabbed her hips and helped her slide along Duncan's cock. She caught on quite quickly, grinding herself up and down. In this position her clitoris was being intensely stimulated, and she kicked herself forward and back with increasing enthusiasm. Then Sally watched as Bob straddled Duncan and presented his cock to Mindy for sucking, and in a more sinister move, Harold licked a finger and shuffled around until he could place his hand on Mindy's bottom. He pressed the finger onto her bum hole and she looked back at him in alarm.

"Oh... what are you doing?"

Then Bob gently brought her face around to his cock and pushed in. She submitted to his length and started to suck, though his cock often came out of her mouth by accident. Sally could see that Mindy was struggling to fuck and suck at the same time, and what was happening to her bum was a great distraction. Harold started to massage around her sphincter and then spat on it, with the extra lubricant his thumb popped in.

"Oh! Oh! That's dirty. You're making me feel strange."

Harold shifted his position and held his cock in his free hand. He gave a signal to Duncan and Bob who stopped their movement. Mindy found herself held in place by a cock in her cunt, and in her mouth. She looked puzzled and released Bob's cock so she could talk.

"I wanna fuck... oh let me fuck... don't stop... please don't stop... uuurgh... what are you doing?"

Harold had worked her sphincter with his thumb and, as it relaxed, pulled his thumb out and pressed his cock in. She involuntarily tensed...

"Relax Mindy, let me in. You will like this."

Mindy immediately flopped down onto Duncan's chest. Sally was astonished at how compliant she was. The Red drink again? Then Sally was distracted by Alice who was bringing her to orgasm. Next to her Carmel was shrieking away as John pounded her cunt, they were both sweating profusely now and body fluids were splashing around. From time to time Diana was giving a helping hand, at the moment she was behind John, touching his balls with gentle strokes and whispering instructions in his ear.

It was Alice who came first, clutching at Sally as she twitched and whimpered. She was clearly not a woman who was loud when she came, which made a contrast with Carmel who didn't seem to shut up for a moment. Then Sally came, crying out Alice's name in appreciation. They let each other go and Alice gave Sally a kiss, then turned her attention to John. She was going to get her share of the lad.

Sally, on the other hand, was intrigued by what was happening to Mindy. She stepped off the stage and went to top up her drink. The bottle of Red stood on the surface, it was unlabeled, a mysterious substance in an expensive-looking bottle. She took a simple gin and tonic and wandered over to Mindy's stage. She found the teen trembling as Harold slowly pushed his cock into her arse. He was about half way now.

"Uuuuh... nnn... nnn...eeee... eee!"

She couldn't talk, for Bob was holding his cock in her mouth. She couldn't move, for Duncan held her impaled on his cock. And Harold was pushing his rock hard cock into her inch by inch, aiming - clearly - for full penetration. Mindy's eyes flicked from side to side and fell on Sally.

"Mmmmmm... mm... gggh.", she moaned.

Sally got closer and looked back into the teens eyes, which were still dilated, then she reached out her hand and ran it through Mindy's hair. Mindy pushed her head back against Sally's hand, like a cat that loves a head scritch.

"Mmm... mm... mm... mm...", she almost purred, then, "ooof!", as Harold's cock finished its thrust. He paused for a few seconds to allow her colon to adjust and then...

"Gentlemen, all together."

The three men, in a manner that suggested they had done this before, started to thrust into the innocent girl. She went from purring to shrieking in a few seconds. Her wordless cries, muffled by Bob's cock, betrayed the intensity of the stimulation as each of her holes was plundered. Sally watched, fascinated, with a strange feeling of jealousy. Not that the girl was more beautiful than her, or that she was half her age, but of the fact that she was the centre of attention of three men. Sally found herself wishing she could be in Mindy's place, full of Red, and cocks.

Mindy thrashed about, trying to use her hands to push back against her three abusers, to control the depth of their thrusts. In the end Duncan managed to grab her hands and hold them tight. From then on she was at their mercy as they plunged, bucked and thrust into her. Tears streamed down her face and Sally was sure some of the screams were for Daddy, and John. But John was busy, flat on his back now with Alice showing amazing acrobatic skills as she bounced on his cock, her small, empty, tits flapping as she took her pleasure. And John could hear little of Mindy's muffled moans because Carmel was sitting on his face, encouraging him to suck and lick at her cunt, her fat thighs acting like the sound absorbing materials used for soundproof rooms.

Hands grasped Sally's hips.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

It was Diana who wrapped her arms around her and pushed in close behind, flesh to flesh.

"She... I... I never thought such intensity was possible... such pleasure... though she doesn't look as if she's enjoying the anal...", whispered Sally.

"Wait just a little longer...", smiled Diana, lifting her hands to Sally's tits and gently pleasuring them.

And, as Sally watched, there was a change in Mindy's shrieks, a change of tone from pain to pleasure. Harold gave an instruction to Bob.

"Bob, I think we can let her speak now. Please go and see how bi her husband is, if you will."

Bob pulled out of Mindy's mouth and walked over to the second stage where he negotiated with Carmel for access to John's mouth. Glancing over her shoulder Sally watched as John was introduced to Bob's impressive cock. Alice, continued to bounce on John's cock and Sally could see she was encouraging John, perhaps suggesting her husband's cock was good to suck. John looked bemused, then took the tip of Bob's cock into his mouth. He's caught, thought Sally, he will love cock forever, as her attention was drawn back to a now vocal Mindy.

"Fuck me... please keep... keep fucking me... oh it feels so good... I can feel both your cocks in me... oooh... more... more you bastards... harder... do me harder."

Harold plunged into her arse harder and then he and Duncan rolled with Mindy between them. This meant she ended up on her back, on top of Harold and with his cock deep in her arse. Duncan was now on top of both of them and able to move more freely than he had underneath. He took advantage of this and started to hammer Mindy's cunt. Long, powerful, strokes that had his balls slapping into Harold's cock. She put out her arms and grabbed him round the neck, using his strong shoulders to help her wriggle and writhe on Harold's cock. Her speech started to deteriorate into just the word 'more' repeated over and over. Then she came and screamed...

"Yes yes yes yes... aaah Daddy... more more more more..."

Over on the second stage Alice was exhausted and had dropped to one side. Carmel was helping John to take Bob's cock deep in his throat and Bob was sucking John's cock. Carmel waved at Sally and Diana.

"It looks like you're needed, Sally. But, before we go and help them out, would you like to do that?", she waved at Mindy, who was writhing about between her lovers and screaming "More! MORE!!!"

"I think I would...", replied Sally quietly, "... I think I would like to drink some Red and lose myself in the embrace of many lovers."

"Okay...", replied Diana, "... the mature woman we were going to 'entertain' tomorrow afternoon has given back word. Would you like to take her place?"

"Please."

"I'll send the car at noon. Be ready. Now let's see how we can help Alice and Carmel."