The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright?" Mary looked worried for her neighbour.

Sally let out a series of pre-orgasmic moans, "Yes, I'm fine Mary. I'm really enjoying it."

Then Sally was nearly ready to cum, it was going to be a real thigh-trembler, and her words just became screams of joy.

"But why are you doing this?", asked Mary. Then she realised that she'd been looking straight at Stephen's cock. She lifted her gaze towards his eyes and addressed him directly, "Sorry, excuse me young man. I was just wanting to talk to my neighbour. Can you stop fucking her for a moment?"

Sally, as she sprawled with her arms across the kitchen table and her bottom stuck out, realised that Mary had been staring - fascinated - by Stephen's cock powering in and out. But her thighs starting to twitch vigorously, her climax was coming.

Stephen grinned at Mary and paused his thrusting for a moment, "No problem. Mary is it?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, stunned by the proceedings.

"And is that a Scottish accent I detect?", he smiled his warm smile at her.

She was charmed by him, "Yes, young man, it is."

"I've always loved the Scottish accent," he spoke confidentially, as if sharing a deep secret.

"Yaaaaaah!" screamed Sally, over the top of this polite conversation. And, cumming on Stephen's cock, the words just poured out, "Oh fuck me Stephen, fuck me hard, I love your cock. Make me your whore! You've paid for me so take me any way you want!"

Mary was confused. She'd come to Sally and Tom's house hoping that the morning's activity had an innocent explanation. And had found her friend was evidently having sex, for money, with strangers. Sally was a whore and Tom had clearly become her pimp. When had this happened? Was it just today or had it been gfoing on for weeks? And now long forgotten feelings were being stirred in Mary as she watched this sex show. And then, as she watched, unable to look away, two things happened.

Firstly Sally and Stephen changed position. He got her to stand up, led her to the surface near the sink, and lifted her right leg. As is common in most kitchens the preparation surface was a good foot (or 30 cm for our continental readers) higher than a kitchen table. Stephen put Sally's foot onto the surface, opening her thighs wide. She looked like a slutty ballerina with her leg up on the beam doing her dance exercises. Then he penetrated Sally again. In this position the thrusts were more upright and they could face each other. His hands went to her breasts and cupped them as he pounded away.

The second thing was that Tom came up behind Mary and gently grasped her breasts. She gasped as he fondled them through her clothes and Sally could see she was just about to complain when she sort of melted, leaning back against Tom and allowing her breasts to be mauled with a contented expression on her face.

"Oh God, Tom," Mary spoke quietly but with a lot of emotion in her voice. "It's been nearly seven years since I lost my husband. I didn't realise how much I have missed a man's touch."

"I'm gonna do more than touch you, lass," replied Tom. "You might be closer to sixty than fifty but you're a handsome woman, and I'm gonna fuck you."

"But I can't," wailed Mary. "It's been too long, and it wouldn't be right. My husband..."

"Your husband has passed on," said Tom. "But it's my belief that he'd want you to be happy. In fact I reckon he'd want you to cum on my cock."

Sally, now recovered from her orgasm, thought this was an outrageous assumption by Tom, but it couldn't be proven either way. Perhaps her husband would have wanted her to fuck her neighbour. Without a seance there was no way to check.

"Tom!" Mary obviously also thought this was an outrageous suggestion, "You're disgraceful! I should report this house of vice to the Neighborhood Watch committee. But, oh God, that feels good."

Tom had pushed his hand into the top of her dress and inside her bra. His other hand was down by her thigh, pulling at the dress, sliding it up. As Stephen continued to plough Sally she watched as Tom slid the dress up until Mary's thighs were exposed, and finally her knickers. Then his hand went between her legs and Mary literally panted as he probed her cunt lips through the lace. She broke away from him but, rather than running away, she pulled at the shoulder straps of her dress and dropped it to the floor. She stood there in her black lacy bra and knickers.

This would be the point, dear readers, to describe Mary in more detail, now that we can see a lot more of her. She was older than either Tom or Sally thought. She'd been saying she was fifty-seven for the last ten years, and was actually sixty-seven. Short, rather straggly, silver hair crowned a face that was pleasantly wrinkled. She looked like everyone's friendly grandmother, her grey eyes still undimmed by age or infirmity. Her body was curvy without being overweight, with D cup breasts, wide hips and a cute rounded belly. There was some cellulite, unavoidable but not overly unattractive. The impression she gave when dressed was of a mild mannered grandma but, when naked, of a woman who could be turned into a slut, given the right circumstances. Sally wondered if the circumstances were right.

Tom turned Mary around to face him and so that Sally and Stephen could observe as well. He reached behind her back and released the fastening on her bra. She made a nervous movement of her arms as it fell away, as if she regretted her decision to stay and wanted to keep the garment in place. But she suppressed the movement and her breasts fell free. Unlike her upper arms and neckline, which were wrinkly, they were still smooth but, of course, sagged without the benefit of the bra. Then Tom lifted her by the waist and lay her on her back on the kitchen table. She grasped the edge of the pine top to steady herself as he dragged her knickers down. They tangled, for a few moments, around her ankles and then joined the pile of clothes on the floor. Mary's hairy cunt was revealed and Tom stepped forwards.

Mary looked up at him, "Oh no! What have I done?" The words came out quietly then she became more vocal as he knelt down and his lips came into contact with her clit. Tom munched hungrily, swirling his tongue around her cunt lips and, occasionally, pressing it into her vagina.

"Oh sugar! Oh sugar! Oh this is so wrong!" gasped Mary. "I can't. I'm an old woman. Old women don't do this sort of thing."

"How about this sort of thing?" replied Tom, turning her over and dragging her to the edge of the surface so her feet touched the floor and she was face down on the table.

Sally recognised the position, it was how she and Stephen had started fucking about forty minutes earlier. And how Tom and her had occasionally fucked just after their marriage. Tom pushed two fingers into Mary's cunt and vigorously pleasured her for a minute, then pulled his cock from his trousers, already erect, and shoved it into his neighbor's cunt. Mary screamed and knocked Stephen's glass of water off the table, luckily it was empty and just bounced on the linoleum.

"Aaaaargh!" Mary shouted. Stephen looked at Sally, grinned, and pointed at the kitchen table. Sally got the message and nodded and, a few moments later, she was face down next to Mary. Sally reached across to embrace her and Tom and Stephen proceeded to pound their women, side by side. Sally looked across at Mary, the old woman's face was a combination of lust and horror. Her mouth was wide open as if in disbelief at what was happening to her.

"Gnh gnh gnh gnh," Mary gasped, as Tom gave her cunt an unaccustomed work out.

Sally watched as Mary's eyes fluttered and rolled up in her head as the first orgasm for perhaps twenty years hit her. It was a quiet climax, a series of short, high pitched, cries from a woman who grew up at a time when vocal sex was not something 'good British girls' did. Tom was beginning to grunt in the way that Sally knew was leading to him cumming. And she felt that Stephen was heading that way too, she could feel the tension in his body.

"Oh oh oh oh oh aaaaaaah," said Mary, quietly.

"Yah! Take my cum Mary," growled Tom.

"Oh Sally, I'm nearly there!" said Stephen. "Shall I pull out?"

"Don't you dare!" replied Sally. "Put your seed in me, make me your cum slut! Do it! Do it!"

"Aaah yes yes I'm cumming in you Sally," he cast his eyes to the ceiling. "Oh, so nice! So nice!" And, as he pumped his sperm into her, Sally came too, screaming and hugging her neighbour.

Stephen showered and, by the time he got back down into the lounge, Tom had given Sally's old dressing gown to Mary and moved her to the sofa. Mary and Sally sat side by side. The old woman was starting to recover and Sally had no idea what would happen next. Then Tom approached with two whisky glasses, and a bottle that Sally vaguely recognised.

"When I went to the pub on Monday evening I met Harold from the Manor," he explained. "Told him about my plans for today if the weather forecast was correct. He said he'd got something to make the day go with a bang, if I needed it. Sent this round." He pointed at the bottle, "Nice fella."

He showed Sally and Mary the bottle and then poured two glasses of the thick, scarlet liquid. Typically, for Tom, he gave a generous amount - twice what a pub or bar would have offered as a measure. Sally recognised that this was Red. She had never told Tom about her first dose and wondered what the effect of a second drink on her would be. The first one, a single measure, seemed to have made her permanently randy. It's effects had stayed with her ever since. But she said nothing, wanting to please Tom, and perhaps part of her was intrigued to know what a second dose would do. She happily took her glass and drank the Red down, then encouraged Mary to drink hers.

"Some sort of tonic, is it?" asked Mary.

"Yes," lied Tom. "It'll buck you up no end dear."

Mary stared at the unfamiliar liquid, "I still might have to tell the Neighbourhood Watch you know. Oooh, that puts fire in your belly!"

"Aye," said Tom with a lascivious grin. "And Harold says it puts fire in your cunt too."

"Tom! You are so wicked!" Mary finished the glass and settled back in the sofa. The doorbell rang.

"Your next two punters, Sally," said Tom. "These guys should be fit. They're professional athletes or football players, or something. I had to lie a bit about your age."

"Oh Tom," Sally was worried. "You didn't suggest I'm a teenager?"

"No luv," he grinned. "Quite the opposite."

Tom opened the door and two, very fit looking, men who looked to be in their twenties, came into the room. Their clothes were very high quality and they both sported watches that must be worth, in Sally's estimation, a few thousand pounds each, at the very least. The red was swirling round her system by now and all she wanted to do was to throw off her cum-stained dressing gown and suck their cocks. The men took wadges of money out and glanced around the room. One man, the leaner, darker faced, southern European in appearance, set his gaze on Sally. And Sally's vagina instantly seeped juice.

The other man, white British, with hair very close shaven so that it looked almost as if he were bald, was chunkier but still very muscular. Not in a bodybuilder way. More in a running around a football pitch, or an athletics track, for hours sort of way. His beard was short, dark, stubble that made him look a bit like Fred Flintstone. He too scanned the room and his eyes fell on Mary who was using a finger to get the last drops of Red from her glass and sucking it to get every bit of the wonderful liquor. Mary noticed him and paused mid suck with her finger in her mouth.

"Tom," said the close-shaven man. "You didn't say you had a beautiful granny here. I'll have her, if that's okay. She's not booked for someone else is she? I'll pay more for her!"

Sally could see that Tom was taken a little aback by this. Her desire, strong now with fresh Red in her system, was for both men so she was not pleased by the suggestion she might have to share. The man saw Tom's hesitation and misinterpreted it, he took a handful of extra notes from his jacket and stuffed them into Tom's fist. Then he went over to Mary and grabbed her hand. She looked up at him.

"Hello, young man," she took her finger out of her mouth. "Why do I feel so hot?"

"What's your name?" he asked. "How old are you? And you are hot!"

"I'm Mary,", she reached out, as if in a daze, with her free hand and stroked his thigh through his designer jeans. "I'm sixty seven years old and I think I want you to fuck me."

"Well I certainly want to fuck you," he said. "Let's go upstairs!"

Tom led the way up the stairs and Sally watched them go. The other man, the Spaniard, sat next to her on the sofa and slid his hand inside her dressing gown. Sally decided to forgive Mary for stealing one of her men, groaned with pleasure, and put her hand onto his crotch and rubbed. Under his trousers she could feel a substantial cock, which pleased her no end. As he mauled her breasts she desperately tried to unzip his flies.

From upstairs Sally could hear Mary talking to the man but it washed over her, such was her lust for this punter. She pulled at his trousers like a child opening a Christmas present, wanting to get the wrapping off quickly and get to the important contents. When they finally slid over his feet she cast them away and went back for the underpants. Pulling them down to his knees she released his cock, which sprang to attention, and then licked and sucked it like a child with a lollipop. A child who had been denied lollipops for months by strict parents because she had done something very, very, wrong!

Her Spaniard gave a yelp as she proceeded to give him the best blow job he'd ever had. Her lips ran over the length of his cock, making it slick with her saliva, then she took the head into her mouth and steadily pushed the length down her throat. She held herself with his cock deep in her for a good minute, staring up into his eyes, watching his expression of happiness. Then she pulled back and went back to licking and sucking from the head down as far as the fact that his knees were bound together with his underpants would permit.

"Guau!" groaned the Spaniard. "You are so good madam!"

Sally was feeling desperate for his cock inside her, "Do you want to fuck here or upstairs?" she asked. Was this the effect of a second glass of Red? Should she have drunk more of this potent concoction? Was two doses dangerous? Especially since the second dose was double the first. She could feel her body almost glowing with lust and, although the Spaniard was very sexy, she had the sneaking feeling that if she'd been presented with the ugliest, least desirable, man on earth she would still be trying to drag him to her bed.

"Bed would be very good,". he said.

They went up the stairs like newlyweds on their honeymoon, two steps at a time. Mary and the other punter were in the master bedroom, the sounds of two bodies rolling around in the bed, kissing, came from that room. Sally started to go towards the guest room but Spaniard pulled her towards the sounds and it was either let him go, which her lust would not permit, or follow him in. There was a vague recollection in her mind that they had both arrived looking to fuck her, perhaps they enjoyed doing it together? Perhaps they liked it when they could both work on a whore at the same time?

The other punter, whom Sally decided to call Fred, after the cartoon caveman he so resembled, was naked and entwined in Mary's arms. She was writhing about, kissing him, caressing his fit body, tangling her legs with his to rub her cunt against him. Sally had seen dogs leg-fuck a human, this was similar. Mary was so overcome by lust that she was literally crushing her clit against Fred's firm thighs. Sally considered, Mary was nearly seventy, Fred was barely twenty, but they were rolling about like teenagers, the age difference of no importance to them. Then she was on the bed next to them and Spaniard was covering her with his body and pushing his tongue into her mouth.

As they kissed Sally bumped into Mary who was feeling Fred's body as if she'd not touched a naked man for years, which was probably the case. Mary's hand touched Sally's breast and the old woman broke from the kiss for a moment, looking at Sally with puzzlement in her eyes. Then she started to caress Sally's breast.

"What am I doing?" she whispered to Sally, their faces mere inches apart. "I want to fuck this boy, and his young friend, and Tom, and you!"

Mary pulled Sally towards her and their lips met. Sally pushed a hand between Mary's thighs and, as they kissed, their partners lay on the bed and watched. Sally mused that a lesbian show was always gratefully received, especially if they got to fuck the women afterward. She'd read somwehere that some men indulged in the fantasy of being so incredibly masculine they were capable of turning a lesbian into a heterosexual woman. Mary almost clawed at Sally as she pressed her breasts against Sally's, then the younger woman's more experienced fingers were delving deep and creating feelings in Mary that had laid dormant for years.

"Aaah Sally," Mary cried, "Hold me, that's so good!" She was hit hard by the orgasm and her partner, Fred, watched closely as his gilf (Granny I'd Love to Fuck! For those who don't know the term.) enjoyed the intense climax, shuddering and juddering with pleasure. Then he pulled her away from Sally, onto her back, pushed her legs apart and plunged his painfully erect cock into her aged cunt.

"Ayeeeeeee!" screamed Mary, then quickly recovered. "Oh fuck me. Fuck me hard. Give it to me, big boy!"

Fred obliged, plunging into her. She hung on, open mouthed and not believing her luck, as the fit youth applied himself to pleasuring her. Sally turned onto her back, opened her legs and pulled Spaniard into her. Then she grasped his buttocks and made sure he was going to fuck deep and long, no disappointment this time. The two women puffed and panted as they took their fucking, and occasionally looking across at each other and smiled. Tom took the inevitable photographs. It seemed to Sally that the shots concentrated on her and Mary and avoided the guys faces, but if these young men were professional footballers then they might be worried about bad publicity.

Then it was time for doggy position and Sally and Mary were placed side by side on the bed, facing the same way so the lads could watch both cunts being pounded, and Tom could get a movie of the ladies breasts flapping under them, and focus on their faces. They were looking flushed and sweaty now and Mary had her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her eyes rolled up. She didn't even notice when the lads swapped partners, though Sally - her body overdosing on Red - was acutely aware of the difference in the shape and size of the new cock in her cunt. Then the Spaniard dragged Mary around the bed so she was facing the opposite way. Mary looked puzzled for a moment, a new stranger was fucking her, how had that happened? But when he re-entered her she didn't care any more. Years of the moral code that made her monogamous, loyal to her husband, and 'forsaking all others', as the wedding vows said, was being pounded out of her by Red and this young man's wonderful cock.

In the new position each woman could see her friend being pounded, could see the cock ramming deep into her cunt. Sally was the first to bring her face over her neighbour's bottom and start to lick at her arsehole. Mary's cries of pleasure went up an octave and she reciprocated, trying to push her tongue into Sally's anus. The boys were delighted.

"Yay!" shouted Spaniard. "Go for it you whores!"

"Are we going to?" quizzed Fred. "I want my gilf back if we are!"