The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy to share," grinned Spaniard. "Here take the pass, and score!"

Sally, through the fog of pleasure that filled her mind understood this was probably a code between them for switching partners. Proof, if proof were needed, that they had done this before. They pulled out, leaving Sally and Mary licking each others' bums and swapped places on the bed. Then they fucked their ladies in the cunt for a short time while Tom, obligingly, got the bottle of lube. Sally and Mary's cries of pleasure blended together into a chorus of sighs. Tom poured a little lube into each of the footballers hands. The lads gently pushed Mary and Sally's faces away, and applied the lube around and inside the sphincter. Sally knew exactly what was about to happen and wriggled her ass in anticipation.

But Mary, clouded by Red, was confused, "Oh! Oh that's nice. But keep fucking me please. Why have you stopped? Oh! Oh! I see. You're going to bugger me!"

In response to Spaniard's cock pressing against her anus Sally pushed back and the head popped in. She groaned with pleasure and pushed again.

Spaniard gave a chuckle, "You like this I can tell. You like it a lot! How hard do you want it?"

"My brave Spaniard," replied Sally. "Take me! Destroy me! I want to scream louder than my friend!"

The Spaniard needed no further encouragement. He pulled back until the head of his cock was pulling at her arsehole, then started a vigorous rhythm. Sally screamed.

But, at that moment, Mary was winning the screaming competition. Screaming louder and louder as Fred relentlessly pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her anus. He kept a hand over her clit and rubbed energetically to distract her, but it wasn't working. Mary's reluctance almost won out against the Red in her system. Almost.

"Ya!" she gasped. "I've never ever done this. It won't fit. Oh please. I'm not made for this. Not for my arse being fucked. Oh! It now feels nice. Very nice! Oh My Gosh, I think I'm cumming again!!"

Sally, happily throwing her arse back against the Spaniard's cock, was unsure if Mary had achieved an orgasm through clitoral or anal stimulation. In the end it didn't matter. By the time her toe-curling climax had settled, Mary's bowel had accepted Fred's cock. Her elbows gave way, her head dropped to the bedsheets, and she submitted to being thoroughly buggered. She gasped and grunted. No more words of affirmation or reluctance, just a series of grunts that, despite being wordless, conveyed extreme pleasure.

Sally got Spaniard to cum first. He yelled something in a foreign language - it sounded a bit Spanish so perhaps she'd got his nationality right - and pumped into her seven times, and then pulled out. Sally was aware of each spasm of ejaculate. Another effect of her dose of Red? An increased nerve awareness in her erotic zones? She looked over her shoulder, Spaniard was beckoning her with a finger and pointing at his cum stained cock. Sally didn't care where it had just been, in her bum, she moved across on hands and knees and cleaned it with her mouth and tongue until it shone slick with her saliva.

Next to them Fred started to breath more deeply, then grunt, then shout, "Take it! Take it whore! Take my cum in your arse! Oh Granny I love you!! Aaaaargh!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!"

He pumped some sperm deep into Mary's anus and she whimpering, then he pulled out and shot the remainder of his load over her buttocks. Mary lay with her face on the bed, and her bum in the air, while he used his fingers and cock to spread the sperm around. Then he slapped her buttock, "Thanks Mary. That was good. We must meet again."

The Spaniard nodded his agreement and they both went off to shower. Sally lay near Mary who had not moved from her bum up, head down, position of shame. Sally worried that Mary, having betrayed the memory of her husband, would do something silly. She hugged the old lady, who looked up with tears in her eyes.

"I'm a worthless old slut," declared Mary. "And I'm ashamed to say that I enjoyed what just happened. My Philip, God bless him, must be spinning in his grave."

"I'm sure Tom was right," said Sally. "You know, when he said that Philip would have wanted you to be happy. And you're not worthless. Fred seemed to value you."

"Fred?" Mary looked puzzled.

Sally explained, "Like Fred Flintstone, you know, the cartoon caveman."

Mary laughed, "He was a bit like a caveman. Do you really think he'll be back for more?"

"I think so," said Sally, then she chuckled. "God, I need someone else to fuck. I'm buzzing with lust."

"Did that drink do something to me?" asked Mary.

"Yes," Sally was happy to explain. "I've already had some up at the Manor. It wakes up your sexuality, makes you randy, and enhances the feelings when you do it. That was my second dose, and a double this time because Tom has always been generous with his measures, and now I just want to fuck the entire village."

Mary thought of the ugliest person in the village, "Not Mr Jones at the Post Office, surely?"

Sally grinned, "Yes even him. If you brought that miserable, ugly, sourpuss into this bedroom I'd rip his clothes off and treat him to reverse cowgirl so he could watch his, no doubt, ugly cock penetrating me, and enjoy the sight of my fat arse."

"Reverse cowgirl, what's that?" asked Mary.

Sally explained, "Yes, on top, but facing his feet. If you get a rhythm, bouncing your hips up and down, you can get a lot of pleasure and it's a good position for having photos taken too. Very popular."

Mary looked at Sally slightly shocked with what she was hearing, "I obviously have a lot to learn."

At that point Tom put his head around the door, "The atheletes have gone. I hope you don't mind, Mary, but the English lad left a phone number for you. He wants you to get in touch."

"Me!" said Mary, astonished.

"Yes," Tom looked a bit surprised himself. "He were most impressed with you. Oh and I've got some cash for you downstairs."

Mary looked unsure, "If I take the money that would make me a whore, Tom. And I can't have that. You keep it. But I will take his number, perhaps we can meet from time to time."

"When's my next punter?" asked Sally abruptly. She was frustrated. Her body was still humming like a dynamo. She wanted more sex.

"Ah," said Tom. "We've had several men who rang back to cancel their appointments. And one man who just didn't bother to turn up, or cancel. But your last punter for the day did arrive, you'll be glad to know. He's in the shower."

"Oh good!" said Sally.

"Yes," continued Tom. "And the noise of the shower, and the bathroom door being closed, should have meant that the miserable, ugly, sourpuss didn't hear your comments about him."

"Shit!" said Sally.

Mary laughed and dragged herself off the bed, "I'd better leave you to it, Sally, though part of me wants to watch, or even better, to join in!"

"Too late Mary," said Tom. "He's here."

Wrapped in a towel Mr Jones walked in, and stopped suddenly in shock, "Mrs Fenton, er Mary, er Madam Chairwoman! I didn't expect to see you here."

"Mr Jones, Branch Secretary," said Mary putting on her serious committee voice. "You, of all people, should know it is the responsibility of the Neighborhood Watch to keep an eye on things."

Mr Jones looked worried, "Well Mrs Fenton, er Mary, I won't mention it at the next committee meeting, if you won't."

Mary smiled, "Agreed Mr Jones. Now take that towel off and let's see what Sally and I have to work with."

"You're not going to watch are you?" he looked terrified.

"I'm not!" said Mary. Mr Jones gave a sigh of relief but Mary continued, "No, I'm bloody well going to join in!"

Gruffydd Jones was not an attractive man. Like many grumpy people his face was set in a permanent scowl. And, like Oliver Cromwell from the English Civil War period, a large wart disfigured his face. Gruffydd was a bachelor because as soon as any woman got to know him properly they realised he was a penny-pinching miser. Sally knew there's nothing that puts off a girlfriend quicker than a lack of generosity in a man. His forty-nine year old body had never seen the inside of a gym, or any sort of exercise, so he was a pallid, slack-muscled, individual with a beer gut. Despite this the Red in their systems made both Sally and Mary lust after him.

And, when he took the towel off at Mary's insistence, the ladies both saw that his cock was long and fat even though it was only partially erect at this stage. It was covered with very prominent veins and the head was a fat mushroom shape with a large urethral hole. There was no elegance here, it was an ugly, veiny, fat and lumpy cock, but it still made Sally and Mary drool with anticipation. The pubic hair that surrounded the base was almost black, and there was more hair around his crotch than on his head where he had a big bald patch.

They laid him on his back and joined him on the bed, one each side of him, pressing their bodies up against his and caressing him. Gruffydd grinned with delight and Sally thought that was the first time she'd ever seen him smile. She stroked his chest and nibbled at his nipple until he turned his head to kiss her. Then she willingly took his deep kisses and - ugh - remembered that he was a smoker. It was a bit like kissing an ash tray. Sally had had a brief flirtation with smoking when she was eighteen but avoided getting addicted. But, ever since, she'd been sensitised to cigarette smoke and could tell from people's clothes if they were a heavy smoker. Luckily, if that was the word, the Red overcome her disgust and she did not draw back but allowed their saliva to mingle.

Gruffydd tensed and Sally, without breaking the kiss, glanced down to see Mary fondling his cock. Then she leant over him and licked it from root to tip. It twitched and swelled, lifting away from his abdomen. Even knarled and knobbly as it was it seemed to Sally to look delicious and she strained against Gruffydd, trying to join Mary in close proximity to his cock.

He wouldn't release her but insisted on continuing the kiss while he roughly mauled her tits. Sally tried to tell Gruffydd through the kiss that she wanted to suck his cock but he wouldn't let her go so it came out as just moans.

Down in Gruffydd's crotch Mary was applying her tongue more and more vigorously, then her passion overtook her and she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. It was hard and hot and she needed to open her jaw wide to cope with the size. She was rewarded with Gruffydd wriggling his hips with pleasure, pushing up, as if to ask for deeper pleasure. Her lips moved over the ribs and ridges made by his veins and, fairly quickly, her mouth was awash with saliva. Then she felt his hand moving down her back, over her buttock, to end up pressed between her thighs. Now it was her turn to wriggle her hips with pleasure.

Finally the kiss ended and Sally was able to move towards Gruffydd's cock. Mary was struggling. She'd taken the head and a couple of inches into her mouth but there were at least six or seven more inches of fat, knarly, cock to go. Sally started to lick the exposed shaft and, when Mary took a breather, she tried the cock herself. Gruffydd reached out and tangled his fingers in Sally's hair, then, with his other hand, Mary's. He waited until Sally was pushing her lips down his cock and applied pressure, forcing her head down a couple more inches. His cock filled her mouth and blocked her breathing and he waited for signs she was struggling for air before he pulled her up and off his member.

Then it was Mary's turn to be driven down his cock. Her inexperience showed as she panicked, and gagged, waving her arms around and coughing and gurgling. Gruffydd snarled something in Welsh, back to being grumpy again. Sally couldn't speak Welsh but got the gist. Gruffydd wanted his money's worth, and was going to get it.

He released Mary, pulling her head free of his cock by the hair, and pushed Sally back down. This time her kept on pushing until her lips met his pubic hair, held her there for a moment, then vigorously pumped her head up and down. After a minute he pulled her off and moved Mary's head into place. Mary, with Red filling her body with lust, was willing to try and, this time, did a lot better. She took him in all the way and felt his cock slide down her throat. Then the pumping began and saliva sprayed around as she gurgled on his cock. He lifted her head off and she gasped for air, coughing. Then he released both women, the signal for a change of activity.

Sally decided to give Mary a show, and an opportunity to rest for a moment, and fulfilled her promise to 'reverse cowgirl' her punter. She straddled Gruffydd facing his feet, lifted herself over his erect cock, and pressed down pushing his knarled length into her cunt. Despite its length, girth, and veiny protuberances it entered smoothly. It was like her cunt was hungry for a penis to please it, that her vagina had taken over control of her, and her heart and mind were both slaves to its desires. She settled for a second with a little wriggle, enjoyed the full feeling, then set to pounding her hips up and down in an energetic manner. She knew that Gruffydd and Mary would be getting an excellent view of her backside and his cock repeatedly penetrating her.

"Sally wyt ti mor slut!" said Gruffydd, with great satisfaction in his voice. It was interesting to Sally - in an abstract sort of way given she was mostly focused on fucking - that Gruffydd switched to Welsh during sex. She would have to ask him afterwards what he said. Or learn Welsh, though that would have been a much less desirable hobby than fucking.

Gruffydd wanted to change positions now and Mary was in his sights. He pushed at Sally to indicate he was ready for something new and she, reluctantly, got off him. He rolled over onto Mary, forced her legs apart with his knees and pushed himself into her. She gave a tremulous moan as his cock penetrated her, which seemed to please him.

He shouted something. Sally got only one word of the long tirade, it was 'sgrechian'. Sally guessed that 'sgrechian' might mean 'scream'. In which case Mary was in for a pounding. Gruffydd seemed aware that he was running out of time, presumably he'd paid for an hour, and he rammed hard into Mary repeatedly with clearly no intent to hold back or avoid cumming too soon. Sally wondered what unspoken tensions in the Neighborhood Watch committee meetings were being worked out here as Gruffydd slammed into Mary, remorselessly pushing her into the bed and swearing incomprehensibly in Welsh under his breath.

Mary gasped and moaned under him as her whole body was jerked around by the violence of Gruffydd's fucking. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes were tightly shut, and she clawed at his back as the hammer blows of his cock hit her. Then she was kicking her legs, waving her arms, and screaming out her orgasm and, a few seconds later, he was cumming too. A little anger flared in Sally as she watched her neighbour get the orgasm that she wanted. Then it was over and Gruffydd was walking away to get a shower after a gruff, "Diolch! Thanks, my whores!"

Sally sat by Mary with a feeling of resentment. This woman had stolen her punter. Then the anger subsided and she looked down at Mary lying sweaty and exhausted, and forgave her. It wasn't her fault that Gruffydd had cum in her, he might just have easily cum earlier when Sally was riding him. She waited until Gruffydd went downstairs, and Mary had stumbled into the bathroom, and then lay on the bed and masturbated furiously until she came. It seemed that Red, and her hungry cunt, were now ruling her life.

To be continued...