The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 06

Story Info
Sally gets into trouble with the Neighbourhood Watch.
10k words
4.7
2.6k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narrantem
Narrantem
20 Followers

Previously in The Thin End of the Wedge: Sally, an ordinary, mature, housewife has become more and more obsessed with sex after her husband suggested a cuckold scenario with his mate George. She has attended sex parties at The Manor and her husband has decided it could be profitable to monetise her hobby. To do this he has created a profile on an escort site. Sally is now RedWhore39 and she is enduring her first day of clients. Now read on...

Tom checked the ropes holding Sally to the bed. Her last punter of the morning had been very specific on the phone. The rope holding her legs spread wide apart had slackened with all her kicking over the morning so he tightened it up, pulling her legs a little wider. Then he tested the ropes around Sally's wrists. They seemed to be tight enough and they held her hands wide. She wasn't going to be interfering with anything punters wanted to do.

"Just one more like this, Tom?" Sally asked.

"Yep, then you can make some lunch," he replied. "This afternoon you'll be working untied"

The doorbell rang and Tom went down to answer it. A few minutes later, after a quiet conversation downstairs, a very smart looking man came into the bedroom. He had short dark hair, neatly cut, and a pleasant rounded face. He wore a stylish leather jacket, corduroy trousers, and a bright check shirt. The outfit was completed by a black leather belt with a native American brave on the buckle, and a small leather bag. He looked just like a serial killer from an American television show.

"Hi Sally, I'm Alex," he said.

He looked friendly so she felt confident to reply, "Hello Alex, what can I do for you today?"

Alex took his jacket off and rolled up his right shirt sleeve. Just the right shirt sleeve. "Well Sally," he said "I have a confession to make!"

His words made Sally tense up and strain against the ropes. Was this man actually a serial killer, who had just murdered Tom downstairs, and who was about to go on to torture and murder her?

Alex continued, "I have an erectile problem which means I cannot make love to you, or any woman, in the conventional way."

Sally wanted to feel sorry for him, but part of her wondered if his 'unconventional' way of making love included torture and death. The television show she watched a month or so ago was very specific that serial killers were often impotent. Could it be that, under this pleasant demeanor, he was very, very, angry! And that his way to an orgasm involved a woman and a skillfully wielded knife. Worried what he might say, but needing to know, she decided to ask for clarification.

"So I'm tied to the bed because?" She asked.

"Ah Sally," he replied. "I worry that my partner will try to escape her fate."

This reply did not help. In fact it made things worse. Sally wished the ropes were just tied with fake knots and she could pull free easily. She realised that 'working from home' as a whore was more dangerous than she imagined. When Tom had tied her to the bed, and told her he was going to invite people to pay to fuck her, that all the 'clients' would be nice, attractive, friendly, people. But she now understood that she could end up on the 10 o'clock News as 'woman stabbed to death in her own home' and imagined the interviews with her neighbours.

She watched as Alex moved closer. He didn't seem to have a weapon, but he also showed no signs of taking his clothes off for conventional sex. He touched her foot, gently, sensually, then ran his fingers up her calf, and - stretching over the bed - up the inside of her thigh. His touch was delicate, and firm enough not to tickle, more like a masseuse's touch. Sally could see that his hands were beautifully manicured the nails short, smooth and buffed to a shine. His right arm, revealed by the rolling up of his sleeve, was strong, muscular, with fine dark hairs. She remembered from the television show that many serial killers were a bit, or a lot, obsessional compulsive.

Then he got onto the bed in a single agile movement and now he had his hand on her abdomen. He slid it upwards to her breasts and circled her nipples with his fingers, then kissed and sucked them, before gently squeezing. It felt good and Sally, despite worrying about what he might do to her, moaned in pleasure. Downstairs she heard Tom moving about and chatting in a relaxed manner to someone on the phone, so perhaps he wasn't lying in a pool of blood. Alex's hand moved back down across her abdomen and skirted around her red raw clitoris which Sally appreciated - it had taken a lot of hammer over the morning. His fingers ended in her cunt lips, gently pulling them open to expose her vaginal entrance.

"That's nice Alex."

She felt she should keep talking. Keep a connection. At least Alex wasn't telling her to 'shut up' like her first punter. On the contrary he seemed pleased with her comments, and emboldened. He took two middle fingers of his right hand, popped them into his mouth until they were covered in saliva, and then pushed them slowly into her cunt. Once in he curled them, searching for her G-spot, and then he pumped them in and out.

"Oooooh Alex! Feels so good."

He continued to pump. Sally was aware he was trying to stimulate her but there was still a gentleness about his actions, and he wasn't staring at her cunt, but watching her face. After years of men staring at her immense cleavage at parties instead of looking a little higher, Sally appreciated that this strange man was looking straight into her eyes even though she was spreadeagled totally naked before him. Was he looking to see if she was faking her pleasure? And what would happen if she did? Would the knife come out and everything would end in a flurry of blood and pain?

Alex added a third finger, the movement of his hand was beginning to feel very pleasing, and the addition of another finger was something she definitely approved. She groaned louder and kept her eyes locked on Alex's with, what she hoped, was an encouraging look. It worked, Alex kept thrusting with his hand, and added finger four.

"Oh Alex, that's lovely, you have wonderful hands."

Technically Alex had a wonderful hand but, thought Sally, who was counting? She was beginning to relax and then she wasn't. She began to feel that glow that, provided stimulation continued, led straight to a climax.

"Oh Alex," she said. "Oh keep going! Please keep going! I'm going to aaah aahhhh cuuuuum!"

She wriggled and writhed on his hand pulling at the bed head and testing her leg ropes. Alex kept his fingers in her all the time, despite her bucking. Sally settled back as the waves of pleasure subsided.

"Very good Sally,", said Alex. "Now for the next part."

Sally was too shattered to worry about the next part. She'd just had a very nice orgasm, she could die happy, if that was what was about to happen. But no knife, or garotting cord, appeared. Instead Alex tucked his thumb into the palm of his hand and pushed. His hand, lubricated by Sally's juices and several men's sperm, slid inside her vagina.

"Oh good grief!" cried Sally. "I feel so full."

She was trembling on his arm which had disappeared to the wrist inside her. Then he rotated it and wriggled his fingers.

Sally was lost for words. "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!" she managed. She looked up at Alex's face, but the sight of his arm with his hand inside her kept pulling her gaze back to look at her cunt. Then, with a smile, he moved his fingers inside her to make a fist. The feeling of fullness increased and she understood why he was so particular about his hands if this was his way of pleasing a woman.

"Oh Alex. My fucking cunt!" she screamed. "My bloody fucking cunt! I feel so fucking full!"

Tom's voice intruded on her pleasure, "I've not heard you swear like that, luv, since you trapped your finger in the car door."

Sally looked around. She'd been so intensely concentrating on Alex's face, or the arm between her thighs, that she hadn't noticed him coming into the room. He'd been filming her. Alex nodded at him, Tom restarted the recording, then Alex started to move his fist. He pushed, pulled, and twisted, using his knuckles to grind against the most sensitive parts of Sally's vagina. The effect was instant and electric.

Sally screamed her pleasure and kicked her legs against the ropes, "God! God! Oh my! Oh my!! Don't you dare stop!!"

Alex didn't stop so the inevitable happened.

Sally cried her pleasure, "Yaaaah! Yaaaah! Shit!!!" Sally had never experienced fisting before. She'd heard some woman found it pleasant but this was beyond pleasant. This was wonderful.

"Oh, this is fucking amazing!!" she said when she'd come down from her orgasm. Alex smiled and proceeded to fist her more energetically, though never with cruelty. He seemed genuinely pleased at making her happy and she lost herself in the sensations and gurgled, moaned and writhed as Tom filmed her.

Then she came again. "Oooooh! Bloody hell that's so good!!! Aaaaaargh!!" Once her body had stopped twitching Alex removed his arm.

"I have to go now Sally," he said. "Thank you for being so responsive. You're lovely." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, and took himself off to the bathroom.

Tom picked up the leather jacket and bag and followed. A few minutes later the strange man had left the house. Tom released Sally and she put on her dressing gown and made some lunch. Just a few sandwiches but she ate her share ravenously and wondered what was going to happen in the afternoon. Just so long as she got lots of cock she didn't mind. This was proving to be an interesting day.

The first man, short, fat and rather badly dressed wanted a hand job. He sat on the sofa, with his trousers and underpants around his ankles, while Sally - armed with some lube - wanked him. His cock was fat, he had large balls, and he groaned with pleasure as she went faster. Sally was okay with this but wanted him out of the house as quickly as possible. He'd called her an old slapper and a skank when he arrived, and had only spoken to Tom. She felt there were much nicer men she could meet.

As her hand slid up and down his fat cock she was certainly giving him what he wanted. Now he was breathing hard through his teeth, staring intently at her hand as it stroked his length. Then, without giving her any notice, he was cumming. He shouted a swear work, as his sperm shot out and splashed over Sally's dressing gown. Sally decided that garment was heading for the washing machine as soon as possible. She expected the man, who had never even bothered to tell her his name, to go and shower but he simply pulled his pants and trousers up and left, his cock still sticky with cum.

The next man was also there for a quickie. In his case he asked for a blow job and stood with his cock sticking out of his trousers while Sally sucked away. This would have been an easy punter except for the fact that he didn't seem to have washed for quite a while. There was a musty smell about his genitals, like old books suffering from damp. And when his cock expanded, and his foreskin retracted, there were small lumps of skin cells stuck under the head of his cock. Sally had to lick a finger and knock them off before she could continue sucking.

A few months ago she would have recoiled in disgust at the sight and smell but the Red seemed to have made her immune to these feelings - just so long as some sort of sex was happening. She greedily sucked away at his cock, cleaning it with her mouth, and soon the musty smell was replaced with the musk of an aroused man, which was much nicer.

The punter was very vocal, calling her a tart and asking her to take him deeper. Sally thought he was about to grab her head, and she was right. His hands, that up until now had been on his hips, jerked forwards quickly. He grabbed her hair and pushed her down his cock until her lips hit his abdomen. The way he did it made Sally think he'd been refused this by other whores and had decided the best thing was to strike quickly, and pull hard. But, now he had his cock deep in her throat, he didn't last long, to her disappointment. Two quick thrusts, accompanied by loud groans, and he was cumming. She swallowed, licked the residue off his dick, and he went on his way. He'd been in the house only ten minutes.

The third man that afternoon sounded like a much better prospect. Tom said he'd asked for an hour, and had talked about sex in the kitchen. Sally thought that sounded much nicer and hoped she would get a good fucking. She made herself a cup of tea and did a little tidy of the kitchen surfaces in case they were going to have naked bodies on them. She put on her frilliest knickers and collected her spare dressing gown but, before she could change out of the old stained one, the doorbell rang and her next punter was at the door.

He introduced himself, very politely, as Stephen, which already placed him higher in Sally's estimation than several punters that day. He was about the same age and height as Tom, but quite slim. To Sally's eyes he looked bookish, and she thought immediately that he'd probably get on well with her librarian friend Alice. He had rather untidy sandy hair but otherwise looked clean as a new pin, which was another point in his favour, given the condition of the last punter. He had big blue eyes, and an expression of delight when he saw her standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Good afternoon Sally. I am very pleased to meet you," he said.

His voice was rich, expressive, and bubbling with suppressed laughter, and she wondered if he was a teacher, a public speaker of some sort, or perhaps even a stand-up comedian. His voice had that quality. Sally embraced him and he slid his hands around her waist and up her back, a warm and intimate touch, without intruding on her intimate parts.

Money was handed over and Tom tucked it away into his back pocket. Sally wondered just how much Tom had now got squirreled away, the fruits of her labour. Then Tom went and sat down on the sofa and left them to it.

"Would you like a drink, Stephen?" asked Sally.

"A glass of water would be very nice," he smiled.

"In that case would you like to follow me into the kitchen?" said Sally with a knowing smile.

"I would love to, Sally," said Stephen, with a knowing smile back at her.

She turned and swung her hips from side to side as she led the way. He grinned and put his hands on her hips so they formed a very short, erotic, conga. Once there Sally got a glass from the cupboards, stretching up so that her dressing gown flapped open and her breasts were thrust forwards. Then she went to the fridge for iced water, bending down so that her hips and thighs widened and her bum was emphasised. Stephen watched closely, smiling, and accepted the water graciously. Sally allowed him a few gulps before starting to undo his shirt and trousers. As she bent down to release him from his underwear he gently slid the dressing gown from her shoulders. Sally looked up, then used her elbows to push her breasts together into a cleavage she knew Stephen would like, after all, most of the other men she had met loved it.

"Beautiful!" said Stephen.

He undid his shirt as Sally helped him out of his underpants and she studied his cock. It was completely flaccid and, in that state, quite small. Sally felt a little disappointed but, as soon as she touched the organ, which wouldn't have looked out of place on a Greek statue, it began to swell in a most impressive manner. By the time she had fed it into her mouth it had swelled to be longer, and fatter, than all the men she had fucked so far, with the exception of Sven, and she had learned a new lesson. Never judge a man by the size of his flaccid dick. For some dicks hardly increase at all in size when erect, and others grow a lot!

Sally worked hard on Stephen's cock and his hands wandered across her shoulders, but he never pulled at her. He allowed her to set her own pace. He encouraged her with polite expressions of pleasure. After the number of men today who had insulted her Sally found this refreshing, though she did miss the shear wickedness of being called a slut, whore or tart. She was finding his cock rather delicious and then, since he was clean and hairless, she thought of licking his scrotum. As she did so he groaned with pleasure.

"Oh Sally," he gasped. "That's wonderful. I wonder, would you suck my balls, please?"

This was something Sally had never done, though she had seen it on a DVD that Tom had brought home a few years ago. She wrapped her hand around his cock, then opened her mouth and touched his scrotum with her lips. She kissed and licked it then, finally, she sucked the sack, complete with one testicle, into her mouth. She didn't need to do much more.

Stephen gasped, "My goodness! Aaah! Aaah!"

Sally ran her tongue around the flesh in her mouth, then released it and sucked the other testicle. Stephen trembled and his cock became even harder. Sally decided she rather wanted it inside her at this point so she stood up, dropped the dressing gown on the floor, and bent over the kitchen table with her feet on the floor and her upper body flat on the pine top. She wiggled her bottom, now at an ideal height for a standing fuck, and Stephen needed no further encouragement. He rubbed his cock up and down her cunt lips several times until it became coated with her juices, and then thrust in. It was a gentle penetration, slow, steady, with no aggression just with an ever increasing feeling of fullness for Sally.

Sally moaned as he started long, powerful, strokes, "Mmmmm Stephen, that's lovely. It feels so good."

His hands caressed her back and then settled on her waist. As he continued to pleasure her Sally heard the doorbell and then Tom answering the door. Was she double booked? Then she recognised the voice of their visitor. Oh no, it was Mary from across the road.

"Hello Mary," said Tom, with a note of surprise in his voice. Perhaps he had expected a punter who had arrived early.

"Tom," said Mary. "What on earth's going on?"

"Sorry Mary?" replied Tom, sounding a little worried.

Mary stepped into the house waving her finger at him, "There's been men going in and out of your house all day. And some have looked very disreputable."

"Er we've had some visitors," Tom was making it up as he went.

"And," Mary continued. "There have been other men loitering suspiciously near the house. Some looked like they were going to visit, took their phones out, went to dial, and then decided not to use them, and went away."

It was clear to Sally that Mary had been using her, finely honed, Neighbourhood Watch, spying techniques.

"As I said," Tom was struggling now. "We've had visitors."

"And there's been cars parked in front of people's driveways, blocking them," Mary was sounding angry now. "As a member of the Neighbourhood Watch I demand you do something about it."

Sally was trying to keep quiet and listen to this conversation, but Stephen was doing far too good a job in her cunt. She let out a series of gasps and groans, for her orgasm was fast approaching, and there was nothing she could do about it. Cumming wasn't something she did quietly. She waved her hands at Stephen but he didn't understand that this was an instruction to keep quiet. He took it as an indication to thrust more vigorously and did so, starting to grunt himself with the effort. The sounds must have reached the front door.

"Is that Sally?" asked Mary. "Is she alright? She sounds in pain!"

"She's fine," said Tom. "She's just doing her exercises".

"In the kitchen!" Mary was incredulous. "Sorry Tom but she sounds in distress. I'm going to check on her."

A few seconds later she had pushed past Tom and was stood in the kitchen doorway. Her jaw dropped, "Sally!! What are you doing?!"

"Oh hello Mary," replied Sally. "I'm fucking this nice man."

Narrantem
Narrantem
20 Followers