The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 10

Story Info
Sally works hard at The Splendor party.
8k words
4.57
1.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously in The Thin End of the Wedge: Sally has just completed her day at The Splendor and watched her husband, Tom, in a bisexual encounter with Alice and Bob. Both firsts for them! Sally slept in the spare room, anxious to be well refreshed for day two at the parlour, Party Day! Now read on ...

Sally slept in late the next morning and the house was empty when she woke. Crumpled sheets on the bed in the master bedroom were all the evidence left of Tom's adventures the previous night. Sally looked down at the chaos of twisted and stained sheets and wondered if their lifestyle was spiraling out of control. Going from predictable normality into more and more extreme activities.

But there was no time to contemplate the changes that had happened since that thin end of the wedge, agreeing to fuck George, had opened up a world of sexual possibilities. She had to shower, get breakfast, and make her way to The Splendor for today's work. Perhaps there would be time on the bus to think.

Sally made sure her hairs weren't regrowing in her crotch by applying a dose of cream. She didn't want things down there to be prickly and off-putting today of all days. Then a quick breakfast and out to the bus stop. While she waited she saw a taxi draw up and Fred Flintstone got out. This was her nickname for the young athlete who had taken a shine to her elderly over-the-road neighbour, Mary. He glanced at her, recognition on his face, smiled and gave a little nod, before walking down Mary's front path to her door. It opened almost as soon as he arrived and Sally caught a glimpse of dressing gown, and lots of elderly flesh, before the door closed again.

Sally was pleased that Mary had found herself a toy boy, and spent the next few minutes fantasising about what was happening on the other side of that door. Then the bus arrived. The journey was only half an hour but every time Sally tried to assess the changes in her life from what she now called 'The thin end of the wedge'. The Red in her body pushed her thoughts to the future, and the sex that beckoned her forwards into it. As a result she arrived at The Splendor with her mind full of outrageous things she'd like to do today.

Kate and Scarlet were already working hard to get things tidy for the party. In the laundry a slim Asian lady was pulling towels from the tumble-dryer.

She paused, put her hands together in a prayer pose, and solemnly nodded, "Welcome Jezebel. I am Li Yung."

Sally looked hard at this diminutive lady. She was perhaps her own age, or maybe fifty, but her slender form and calm, ageless, face made it hard to tell. She was dressed only in a crotchless fishnet body stocking, her plump little cunt lips displayed perfectly between her thighs. Her nipples were very large and poked out through the holes in the net. Her hair was jet black, short, and cut to frame her round face.

"Very nice to meet you, Li Yung," replied Sally. But before she could start to question the woman Li Yung had turned back to the machine and her duties. Disappointed, Sally went to get dressed, or rather undressed.

When she entered the staff room there was a skinny girl stood, stark naked, examining the racks of uniforms. It was Angel.

"Oh. Hello Angel. Are you feeling better today?" said Sally cheerfully.

Angel winced, "What 'r you talking about?"

"You were unwell yesterday I seem to remember."

Angel looked angry, "Who the fuck said that?"

"Well. You did. If you must know."

"Oh. Must have had some bad shit that day," Angel paused, then asked, "What's a posh tart like you doing here?"

"I thought I might enjoy working here," said Sally, rather flattered to be called 'posh'.

"Bloody hell. Are you bonkers?" Angel looked surprised.

"I don't think so."

"Well. It's your lookout," said Angel. "I hope you're not expecting to use my cossy."

"Sorry?" Sally was now the one to look surprised.

"This," said Angel, pulling a baby doll nightdress off the rack and slipping it over her head. She gave a wriggle and the garment settled. It dropped as far as her hips, as much as Angle had hips, but not quite hiding her cunt. The garment was not in good condition. It had several rips and tears in it, but Angel didn't seem to care. She grabbed the waist and rotated it until it aligned with her body then put the straps on her shoulders. Then reached in through one of the rips in the bodice and dragged a small, rather limp and empty, tit through the gap. Frankly, to Sally, the garment - worn that way - made it look like she'd been attacked. Several times. But it was evidently the effect Angel was going for as she checked her costume, or 'cossy' as she described it, in front of the mirror, pouted, slapped her cunt lips and stimulated the exposed nipple.

"Perfect," she said, her voice low and rough. She gave Sally a wicked smile and added, "I hope you like licking cunt, posh, 'cos the men at the party love a bit of girl on girl to warm them up."

"I can do that," replied Sally.

"I warn you. I get very loud with a woman's tongue in my fanny," said Angel, clearly expecting to be Sally's partner for the lesbian sex show. "I scream a lot, see. Men call me Police Siren 'cos I wail a lot when I get a cock in me too."

"How long have you been doing this?" asked Sally. But Angel ignored her and stomped off. That was obviously the end of the heart-to-heart.

Sally put on her costume, the same as yesterday, and returned to the lounge. Kate looked up, she was sorting wrist bands into piles of different colours and putting them onto the girl's name she'd written on pieces of cardboard. Sally's card read Jezebel, of course, and the tokens were painted green. Scarlet got red, which was logical, Li Yung got blue tokens and Angel the white ones.

Kate looked at Sally and frowned, "Best leave the knickers off today, m'dear."

"Oh but yesterday," Sally started to say.

"Different gig dear today. Best allow quick access to the cunt when we're doin' a party. You'll get more takers."

So it was back to the staff room to take the knickers back off again. Then back to the lounge. Kate had all the other girls sat around paying attention. It looked like she was going to give a speech. Sally quickly sat down next to Li Yung on the sofa.

"Right girls," started Kate. "Most of you know the routine, but for Jezebel's sake, and to remind anybody who's forgotten." Here she looked sharply at Angel, "Here's the rules."

Sally listened carefully as Kate went through the technicalities of the party. Li Yung was also very polite and attentive. Scarlet continued to buff her nails throughout, but Angel did nothing to hide her boredom, even yawning at one point. Kate continued, unflustered, and then suggested the 'girls', as she called everyone, had their lunch before a busy afternoon. Scarlet had a very healthy looking salad, Li Yung had some sort of noodle dish and Sally had her sandwiches. Angel opted for a liquid lunch of a couple of energy drinks, sitting slumped on a chair with one leg over the arm. Her cunt was on display and she made no attempt to tuck her tit back into the nightie. Sally decided the girl liked to shock with her 'council estate slag' image.

At one in the afternoon the door was opened. There were four men outside already, trying to look as if they were studying the items in the charity shop window. The rest turned up over the next ten minutes and the door was locked again. There were ten men in all and the lounge felt really full. Kate was busy organising drinks for the men. There were bottles of beer but most of the men went for tea, coffee or just water. Perhaps they feared the effect of alcohol on their performance. All the ladies had their admirers and Sally found herself being caressed by a couple of the more adventurous men.

Kate called each man up to her desk in turn and took their attendance money, and then the extra for each token. Sally, whilst chatting to the men either side of her, was watching to see how many green tokens were being bought. She was hoping it would be a good few and licked her lips in anticipation. A hand touched her breast and she leant over and grasped the man's thigh. Down his trouser leg was an intriguingly long and thick shape. Either the man was in the habit of keeping a big German sausage down his pants, or he was very pleased to see her.

When this man was called up by Kate to pay, Sally watched as he bought two green armbands and one each of the other colours. She smiled quietly to herself. Soon all the men had paid, had put their clothes into lockers, and were sat about with towels around their hips. They sat, drinking their beverages, and the braver one's making small talk. Most of this chat seemed to be anecdotes from previous events, either at The Splendor or at other establishments in the North. Strangely none of the men seemed to be anxious to start anything erotic, but perhaps this was due to anxiety about exposing themselves to the gaze of their peers.

Then Li Yung stood up, pulled an eiderdown from behind her chair, and went to lay it on the coffee table in the middle of the lounge. Men hurried to remove cups and glasses so she could put the cloth into place. Then the little woman approached Sally and kneeling before her took Sally's hands between her own in a prayer gesture. The invitation was clear.

"Jezabel With respect. On the table you must go," said Li Yung, quietly. She gently pulled at Sally's hands.

Now Sally understood why the coffee table was so large, and made of such solid English oak. The parlour could have put a slender, attractive, vintage coffee table in the centre of the lounge - a G-Plan glass topped one would have been very 'on trend' - but it would never have taken the weight of a person, let alone the two who were about to sit on it.

"Lead me," Sally replied. "I am yours." She glanced around at the men, trying to engage them in what was about to happen. Some were still talking and hadn't noticed, but - as a hush fell on the room, and men nudged their neighbours - they paid attention and fell silent one by one. Sally swept her gaze around the room, inviting them to watch her.

Li Yung steered Sally to sit on the edge of the table and then to lay on her back. As usual Sally's pendulous breasts separated slightly as she became horizontal, falling slightly sideways from her chest. There were murmers of approval for her womanly figure from the men, and gentle calls of encouragement as Li knelt and started to eat out her colleague.

"Go girl," said one of the men quietly, looking around as if he were worried about being criticised. When nobody took offense he continued, "Make her wet for us."

Li Yung was good, very good. Sally, quickly stimulated, began to gasp and moan as Li's deft tongue delved, delicately delivering delight to Sally's cunt. Li licked, then sucked at Sally's clit, and finally probed her vagina with two fingers. Sally started to twitch, her breasts heaving, and she clutched at them. The Red blossomed in her mind.

"Oh! Oh! Li Yung! That is so, ah, ah, so good!" she moaned. Then she came violently, her thighs trembling with the intensity of her orgasm. Surprisingly Li didn't stop and Sally, her cunt sensitive with the afterglow, began to pant violently. She wriggled, trying to get away from that, oh so efficient, tongue but Li kept pace and then, in one practiced action, swung on top of Sally. Here she presented her cute little cunt lips to Sally's mouth, and grasped at Sally's hips so that escape was impossible. As another orgasm began to overtake Sally she did, for a moment, contemplate rolling off the table to escape this exquisite torture. Red had other ideas and instead she started to return the favour.

Around her Sally could see that Angel was 'dancing' with two punters. Her style of dancing was to grab the guys by their belts and pull them close to her, then sway her hips enticingly. It soon worked and one of the men handed her a wrist band, which she deftly slid onto her wrist. They left, the bead curtain rattling to announce their departure, and a little later rattled again as two other guys pushed through. The fact that they did not have a girl with them suggested to Sally that they had gone to watch Angel and her punter.

As for Scarlet, she was sitting on a very pleased punter's lap, her back against his chest. He had his hands on her dangling breasts, the red plunging neckline costume allowing easy access to her huge, dangling, breasts. A wristband was pushed into her hand. Evidently her large bum was having a very stimulating effect. She pulled the wristband onto her wrist, eased up, lifted her dress out of the way, and then settled down on the punter's erect cock. Holding the dress in a bundle around her waist she expertly lifted and lowered herself as the man breathed heavily and tried hard to hold off from cumming.

Sally wasn't holding back, unlike the customer, and came on Li Yung's tongue for a second time. Li sighed with pleasure and stepped off Sally, making a respectful bow, before she was dragged away by two of the men who were fighting each other to hand over a wristband first. She smiled at them and took both bands at the same time, cleverly putting them onto both wrists in a single action. Perhaps this was her way of signalling that they had equal rights to her body and she welcomed them both at the same time.

Sally watched Li Yung leading the two men though the bead curtain and then her vision was blocked by a man who had clambered onto the coffee table and pushed a wristband into her hand at the same time as he presented his cock to be sucked. His knees were both sides of her chest and he shuffled forwards to push more and more cock in her direction. Someone else was fingering her clit. Against the rules really, but Sally didn't care, then she felt someone - presumably the same man - pushing a wristband over her foot. Now it was okay. By now the first man's hips were over her face and he was pushing his cock down into her mouth. It was clear to Sally that he wasn't going to let her choose the pace and depth but was simply going to fuck her mouth.

"Urgh," she gurgled, as he rammed his cock in deep. Then she felt the other man pushing at her thighs and, a moment later, his cock entering her. More shadows fell across her, it was two punters who had got out of their seats to watch the action. Sally let the Red rise in her and relaxed into her fate, as the man fucking her cunt dexterously flicked her clit with his fingers without missing a stroke. The cock in her mouth plunged deeper until her lips were touching pubic hair. Then he stopped. Sally moved her tongue, rubbing against the base of the cock in her mouth and the man groaned and came. There was a tone of disappointment blended with the gasps of pleasure, he had clearly cum sooner than he wanted to. Sally felt the pulses of his cock as the sperm headed for her stomach, then the splash as warm cum spurted across her face and into her hair as he pulled out before he'd completed his orgasm.

The 'disappointed' punter got off Sally and headed for the rooms, presumably to shower, and Sally looked around at the punters watching her. Scarlet was still fucking her man who seemed to have amazing stamina, but the free men were concentrating on watching Sally. I'm new I suppose, she thought, a novelty. The man on top of her was frowning in concentration as he pounded, clearly getting into his stride. She reached out to the watching men and managed to pull a towel free. It dropped to the floor revealing a wonderful, to her mind, semi-erect cock and she grasped at it, pulling it - and it's owner - closer to her head.

The man fucking her noticed her movement and paused. Sally looked up at him, dismay on her face, as she feared he would stop, withdraw, leaving her cunt empty and lonely. Then he grinned and pulled her round ninety degrees on the table. She was now lying across the shorter width of the coffee table, rather than it's longer length. Her feet dropped to the floor, and her head was not now supported by the wood. It dangled over the edge, and in this position her mouth and throat formed a horizontal tunnel - perfect for a cock to penetrate. It was quickly filled by a man who slipped a wristband onto Sally then knelt by her head, grabbed it with both hands, and pushed his fat cock in.

Her cunt fucking friend returned to his labours, much to Sally's delight, and his efforts were mirrored by the new man in her throat. The man who's cock she'd grasped stepped a little closer so she could stroke his cock, which she did, and another man lifted her free hand and placed it on his already rampant member. Sally was in heaven. In the midst of groans, gasps, sweat and saliva she found it incongruous she could contemplate theological concepts. Where had the phrase 'seventh heaven' come from? And would it make a good name for a massage parlour like The Splendor? Perhaps seventh heaven meant the best bit of heaven, closest to God. Or perhaps it was a part of heaven where people who were basically good, but really, really, enjoyed sex, ended up. If so then that's where she wanted to go. Either that or a bit of hell where she could be fucked, eternally, by big dick demons!

Cunt fucker came at that moment, pulling out and splashing cum over her cunt lips and belly. Sally was dragged back from her thoughts of heaven and hell. And, as his sperm flew over her body, Sally heard a high pitched wail from one of the rooms. In her confused state she thought it might be the fire alarm.

"Angel's cum then!" laughed one of the men who had obviously heard this sound before. "Sorry, I just gotta go and watch this. She puts on a great 'council estate slut' show when she gets goin'. Cums again and again like a loony!" He left for the rooms.

Sally would have liked to follow him and see for herself but the man who was head-fucking her was hanging onto her and showed no signs of stopping. Another man stepped up and, to Sally's delight, it was German sausage man who'd been sitting beside her at the start of the afternoon. His cock was pushing up his towel like a tent and Sally wriggled her legs to try to flick the towel off. He grasped her foot and stepped forwards then, to her surprise, pulled her foot to his mouth and started to suck her big toe.

The sensations took her by surprise, they were so pleasurable. Who would have thought toe sucking could be so nice, she thought. Sally writhed in ecstasy on the coffee table but was still determined to see what was under that towel. She finally managed to get her other foot under it, and pull. It dropped to the floor and a substantial cock was revealed.

"Fghhh muuuu," she gurgled, realising the words 'Fuck me!' were probably difficult to understand in these circumstances. Then the man fucking her throat came, perhaps the vibrations as she tried to speak had pushed him over the top. He pulled back so that the sperm went into her mouth rather than her throat, and then further out still so his final spurts went straight onto her face, then he walked away. Sally had her opportunity. She smiled up at German sausage man, her face glazed with cum.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Oh please. Now!" she begged.

"But I want to see what all the fuss is about with Angel," said German sausage man, releasing Sally's toe.

"Me too," grinned Sally. "Give me a wristband and fuck me where we can watch her." She was astonished that, despite being on the very edge of control, she could remember the rules of the parlour. She glanced around. Kate was stood by the reception desk, her boobs out on display, chatting casually to one of the guys. She smiled in Sally's direction, raised her glass, and went back to talking. It was clear Sally was doing okay.

German sausage man pulled Sally off the coffee table, put a wristband onto her, and lead her towards the bead curtain. Scarlet was finally getting her man to cum, and was cumming herself, very noisily. Another man was watching and clutching a red tag wristband, ready to take his turn when her cunt was free.