The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks went by and Sally came home with an envelope of cash each shift. Then the day came when Tom told her to let Kate know she was off on holiday. Everything was booked, he said.

Sally was really looking forward to a holiday full of black cocks but there was something she needed to organise first. The next day she sent a text to Diana, Lady of the Manor, and they met up in the village cafe. Diana was looking bronzed and had clearly just come back from her own vacation. They chatted for half an hour or so about village gossip before getting on to more interesting things. Sally was looking for tips about how to conduct herself in the Caribbean, if she wanted to show she was a black cock hot wife, and she listened carefully to Diana's advice. But she also had a special request to make.

"Diana," she said quietly, stirring her tea,. "I think I'm ready for The Beast."

"Really?" Diana looked a little surprised.

"Yes, I realise it's very sudden," Sally quietened her voice and leaned closer to whisper. "I know he fucked Carmel until she passed out on him, but I want to try him. I want his huge cock in me. To see if I can cope. To see if I can be his fuck toy."

"Did I hear someone taking my name in vain?" said Carmel as she passed them with a plate of fondant fancies for a customer. She delivered the tiny cakes and then returned.

"It was me," admitted Sally. She lowered her voice again though there was no sign anyone in the cafe was eavesdropping on their conversation, then continued. "I was just talking about when you met The Beast."

"Oh yes. What an evening that was," agreed Carmel, lowering her own voice. "Never, ever, felt so full in my life before. A bloody good fuck, and a shame I couldn't stay awake 'til the end."

Sally licked her lips, "I've asked Diana if she can get me a session with him. I want him to fuck me senseless too."

"Brave girl!" replied Carmel. Then she grinned at Diana, "Well M'lady?"

"You have come a long way in your journey to being a total slut Sally, and you're in luck," smiled Diana.

"I am?"

"Yes," Diana put her hand on Sally's. "We've nearly finished the script and props for a new Erotic Fairy Tale for the Manor House Theatre. The Beast is in the story and he does get to fuck someone, with the usual rules, he keeps going until the woman passes out."

"Ooh! That sounds interesting," said both Sally and Carmel simultaneously.

"It's going to be our version of Jack and the Beanstalk and The Beast is playing the Giant," explained Diana.

Sally knew this was what she wanted, "Could I be part of the show?"

"And me? And me?", this was Carmel.

"I'll have a word with the director," continued Diana. "But I think, Sally, you'd be perfect for Jack's mother, if you want the part? That's the character that The Beast will fuck."

"Ooo. Yes please!" Sally hugged Diana.

"And Carmel. How do you fancy being Jack's cow Milky White?" Diana stroked Carmel's broad hip.

"A part just made for me I'm sure," admitted Carmel. "I do furry's quite well. No lines to learn."

"In that case you have a lovely holiday Sally and I will contact you when you get back," said Diana, getting up to go. "I can promise you an experience you'll never forget."

To be continued...