The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Jezebel. Let's see what we can find," said German sausage man over Scarlet's lusty cries.

The first door they passed, wide open, revealed Li Yung being spit-roasted between her two men. Her face was screwed up, as if in pain, but the little squeaks she was making were pure pleasure. Her tiny body looked dwarfed by the two big men but Sally had been told by Scarlet that Li had worked at The Splendor for years; she must know how to handle herself, and the men.

The next occupied room contained Angel and several men. She was on the bed, her baby-doll nightdress discarded on the floor. She lay on her back, legs wide spread, grasping her feet with her hands. A man was fucking her frantically, pounding her as if he was trying to punish her for something she'd done very wrong. It was a violent coupling, bereft of love, consisting of pure lust and, possibly, anger.

German sausage man pulled Sally towards a chair in the room and encouraged her to bend over and hold onto the back of the chair. In this position they could both see the action on the bed. He pushed his hand between Sally's legs and she instinctively widened her stance then, bending his knees a trifle, he pushed his long fat cock into her well lubricated cunt. Sally sighed in pleasure, this was going to be a nice cock. Confident she needed to do nothing to help her lover, who seemed perfectly competent, she let her body be pummeled and shaken by the thrusts of his cock, and concentrated on the sight on the bed before her.

Angel was staring straight up into the eyes of the man who was pounding her. She had a lopsided expression of annoyance on her face, her eyes were wide open, and her mouth was twisted in a sarcastic pose.

She was agressively muttering, "C'mon fuck me. Bloody fuck me. Harder than that, you wimp! Put your back into it. Beat me up with your dick. Make me scream!"

The man was taking this abuse, and was frantically fucking her, sweat dripping from his body. To Sally's eyes he looked as if he was about to have a heart attack! He didn't look very fit, the sweating was very profuse, he was red faced, and breathing heavily as he tried to follow Angel's instructions. As German sausage man gave her a good, but reasonably paced fuck, Sally wondered what would happen if Angel killed her customer with sex. Would it count as an unfortunate accident? Would the coroner put it down to 'death by misadventure'? Or would Angel be charged with manslaughter?

"Harder! Harder! Bash me cunt! Give me it! Deeper you twat! Go on, you bastard!" screamed Angel, then she twisted on the bed, pushing her hips up and, as she had her orgasm, delivering her trademark wail, "Nooooo! Naaah! Nooooo! Naaah! Shiiiiiit!!! Yaaaah!!!".

"Fucking hell!" cried the man. "I'm knackered! Someone else fuck this bitch for a while!" He pulled out of Angel and crawled off the bed, she'd defeated him. Another man took his place, looking a bit daunted by the prospect of pleasuring this wild woman. He got between her thighs, pushed in a bit, then was dragged in by Angel releasing her feet, grabbing his buttocks, and heaving him into her.

"I hope you can do better than your friend," she growled through gritted teeth. "I need a real good seeing to. Now get fucking."

He tried but his best didn't seem good enough for Angel and he was soon replaced by a third man who had a thick, hard cock that provided more of the agression Angel clearly craved.

Sally had, by this time, identified the men who had come just to watch others perform. One was overweight, rather shy, and he wandered around the room maintaining enough distance to keep him safe from Angel, but close enough to see the action. The other had stayed in the lounge talking to Kate and watching Scarlet bounce on her man's cock.

Shy man was right to keep his distance if he wanted to just watch. Several men got close to Angel and their cocks were grabbed. And where the cock is pulled the man must also go, unless he wants to lose it. Angel sucked and wanked furiously, causing several men to lose control and spray cum over her.

Sally came hard on German sausage man's cock and, when the glorious feelings in her head had cleared, she found herself abandoned as her lover moved in on Angel. He tapped her current partner on the shoulder and the man happily relinquished his position. Then he grabbed Angel, rolled her over, dragged her into doggy pose, and thrust. Very hard.

"Bloody fuck me," Angel started her usual abuse, then her eyes went wide. "Oh shit! That's big! Even bigger than blondie over there." She indicated the man who had just withdrawn,"Yeah that's good. Fuck me real hard. Make me your cum slut!"

He did, using the cock that had given Sally so much fun, but with brutal efficiency. Her insults began to collapse under the onslaught.

"Fuck me ha ng ng ng," she gasped. "Give it to meeeeee. Make me. Aaaarggh! Aaarggh!! Aaarggh!!! Oh God!!!"

She came again with her hallmark scream of pure lust. Sally thought everyone was watching Angel, or being groped by her, so she was surprised when a man took position behind her, pushed in, and then - almost as an afterthought - handed her a wristband. He had a good cock, long and hard, and he was very good at stimulating her breasts as he thrusted, but didn't last long. Whether it was Angel's screams as she orgasmed repeatedly, or Sally's own juicy cunt, that sent him over the edge she wasn't sure, but he lasted barely five minutes. Nobody replaced him so Sally decided she needed a cool drink and headed for the lounge. When she got there Li Yung handed her an orange juice and sat with her. Most of the men were lounging around relaxing, about forty-five minutes had passed.

Li Yung whispered in Sally's ear, "We have action. Then rest. These men are not porn stars. They need time to recover."

"Oh, I see," said Sally, very quietly. Somehow she'd imagined that the party would be continuous sex. But it was now clear that there would be periods of calm.

"Relax." whispered Li, surreptitiously pushing her hand over Sally's cunt, and finding copious lubrication. "Soon a man will lead the way, then the others will follow out of shame for their honour. Your cunt will again be busy."

Sally thought that was a very Eastern way of putting it. But Li was probably right. Once one man stood up ready for round two, others would follow his lead.

Angel returned, stark naked, with her entourage, and now all the men were back in the lounge. She refused the orange juice offered by Li and disappeared to the staff room for a few minutes. She returned, rather red faced, and paraded around, pulling open her cunt lips and pouting in front of the men. Then she jumped on the coffee table and performed a dance. It wasn't good dancing but her writhing lean body and lust filled expression made up for it. Several of the men started to wank.

The second act started quite suddenly. Two men gave wristbands to Scarlet. She stood, dropped her dress on the floor, stepped out of it, and led the way through the bead curtain. As she disappeared through the archway Sally watched Scarlet's magnificent buttocks as they swayed and quivered, dark, rounded, flesh in fascinating motion. An exercise in eroticism far superior to Angel's dance. Then one man chose Li Yung and was escorted through. Angel lay down on the sofa, on top of the knees of the three men sitting there, and pulled their hands down to her intimate places.

Then it was Sally's turn. Two men got up.

"Can we take Jezebel into the jacuzzi?", asked one of the men. Kate nodded, and so Sally led the way.

The rooms where Scarlet and Li Yung were entertaining had their doors open and men were clustered by the doors. Sally was tempted to look in but she had two men of her own and needed to get on and look after them. While she checked the water temperature, and added a little more hot, the guys looked around the best suite in the parlour. Here everything was over the top. The bed was a four poster, with black and gold drapes, black silk sheets, and red pillows. The decor was lush, the pictures were sexy, even the shower was a superior model.

"In you get guys,the water's lovely," said Sally. The punters, two businessmen by their clothing when they first arrived at The Splendor, got in. Sally looked at her costume. High heels, stockings, suspender belt and quarter bra had meant that the punters had full access to her charms up until now, but it wouldn't be good to let them get wet. Time to remove them.

Sally walked over to the ornately decorated foot stool and lifted her right foot onto the stool. She unfastened the ties on her high-heeled shoe and eased her foot out. Then she realised the two men were staring at her, watching, fascinated. Should she give them a show? There was a stirring movement in the water which suggested to Sally that they were holding their cocks, and perhaps doing more than just holding them.

She took the shoe and dropped it to the floor, whilst looking straight at the punters. Then she turned and sat on the footstool. Raising her leg she unclipped the stocking from the suspender belt and slowly and sensually pushed it down until it slithered to the floor in a silken whisper. To the men it probably looked a little like the cinema poster for The Graduate, but without Dustin Hoffman standing in the background. She repeated the process with the other shoe and stocking. Two pairs of eyes watched her intently.

The suspender belt was next and Sally stood up and twisted to give the men a good view of her cunt, then bum, as she opened the catch. Then it was free and she twirled it on her finger before allowing it to fly into a corner of the room. Finally the bra was unhitched. This was the easiest since the catch was at the front, Sally wasn't sure she could have done the process elegantly if it had fastened at the back, but then she'd have got one of the men to do it in that case. For a moment she thought about finding a bra that would need help, as an erotic ploy, for future days at The Splendor.

As her breasts dropped free of the garment she stepped forwards, shook her tits in the faces of the men, and then joined them in the water. It was warm and very comfortable and she eased herself between them and splashed water over her breasts. They moved closer to her, water lubricating flesh on flesh, and she reached out to grasp their cocks. Both men happily relinquished their hold on their cock in favour of Sally's grip and she started to gently wank them. She checked out the men's expressions. Yes, that was definitely pleasing them.

It didn't take long for the men to want more than to sit back and be wanked, however pleasant the feeling. And, very soon, Sally was being fucked at both ends with her breasts sploshing around in the water from the energy of the thrusts. She was enjoying herself greatly. The jacuzzi was great. But, she thought, there was no chance of getting Tom to agree to a jacuzzi at home. He was a bath man, a plain bath with no whirlpool or bubble effects, and it had taken him ages to agree to having a shower put in their house!

The water made caresses slippery and the warmth was very energising and soon the men were cumming. Sally tried hard to keep all the cum from the man in front of her in her mouth and encouraged the man in her cunt to press home hard and stay there while he spurted. It wasn't just so she could take all their seed, with the forbidden excitement for them of 'cumming inside a whore' but the fact that any floating blobs of cum had to be cleaned out before the next client. There were some men who didn't care, but most objected to soaking themselves in cum-polluted water.

The men wanted to try a different position, and the man who'd fucked Sally's mouth now wanted some cunt. Sally got him to sit on the ledge in the jacuzzi at the deeper end while she sat on his cock with her back to him. He obligingly reached around and cupped her tits. The other man she steered in front of her so she could suck at his cock whilst bouncing. Technically they'd had their session and owed her another wristband each if they wanted to carry on but Sally didn't care. She wanted their cocks and if they had the energy to continue she wasn't going to complain. She was rewarded with, after about ten more minutes, an orgasm during which she wriggled so frantically on the seated man's cock that they both slid off the ledge and into the deeper part of the water.

Laughter and much splashing followed, then the two men bent Sally over the lip of the jacuzzi, her feet in the water and her hands on the floor, and took turns pounding at her cunt. It was very satisfying as the jacuzzi held her firmly so that each thrust had the maximum impact. At one point the door opened and a couple of men looked in. Sally lifted her head and gave them a smile, aware that her face must be a pciture of lust, flushed and excited. Her lovers each came and added to the cum in her cunt. Then they kissed her arse cheeks, and wandered off. They still had coloured wristbands they had not yet used.

Sally lay back in the water and luxuriated for a couple of minutes then quickly showered and dressed. She been away for about forty minutes and knew Kate would expect her back in the lounge. A quick count of her wristbands showed she'd probably had all the clients that had paid for her at the start of the session. It was quite an impressive collection and the wooden tokens clicked and clacked against each other as she moved. On the other hand, she thought, someone might have purchased more tokens for her with any luck. She'd best get back and find out if that was the case.

On the way back she passed a room in which Li Yung was again entertaining a single punter. He was a rather portly man and was laid flat on his back as Li rode him cowgirl style. Her tiny body looked rather incongruous on his large frame as she ground away, her little hands on his fat abdomen to steady herself. His penis wasn't very large and Sally was impressed with Li's skill at moving on him without it ever slipping out of her cunt.

The next room's open door revealed a strange sight. Angel was in there with two men. She seemed to have persuaded one to pose on the bed on his hands and knees, while she lay on his back, arms down grasping his waist, and looking up at the ceiling. It looked like some obscene circus act as the second man in the room fucked her, very energetically. Then she indicated that they should change positions and the energetic fucker became the whore support as his friend took over. Sally got the impression that Angel was up to something here.

Angel took cock for a minute then grabbed the man's penis and repositioned it over his friend's arse hole. He pushed in and his kneeling friend gasped as the cock, lubricated well with Angel's cunt juice, slid in.

Angel dropped off the man's back and shouted, "Go on man! Fuck him! He's your friend. Give him cock. Oh he's gonna love this!"

"Ah," gasped the man as he was buggered. "Ah, ah! You bitch. I said I was bi curious, that's all, just a bit of cock sucking. Oh shit!"

It was too late. Thrusting man was getting into his stride and hammered away at 'only bi curious'. Angel watched with a wicked expression on her face as 'only bi curious' changed his tone. He was beginning to enjoy it.

"Nyah! Good grief!" he cried. "Oh that's weird. It feels so good. I never thought, ah ah ah, keep going, don't stop, don't stop!"

Angel then reached underneath the victim of her trickery to grasp his erect cock. He huffed and puffed as he was pleasured. Sally turned away, as Angel remorselessly wanked the man's cock, splashing pre-cum everywhere. She was thinking that he's going to cum gallons straight onto those sheets. I hope Angel has the sense to get them into the wash quickly.

As she moved back into the lounge the sounds of the man being buggered and wanked weren't entirely stopped by the bead curtain, though they were fainter. It looked, to Sally, like the event as a whole was beginning to wind down. Scarlet returned up the stairs having let out a couple of men who needed to leave. Back to wherever men go to after a brothel party. Perhaps it was home, perhaps back to work, perhaps to sit in a pub and just think on what they'd seen and done. A few men were relaxing in the lounge chairs, showing no signs of departing, but also no signs of wanting to fuck again. Sally was, frankly, a little disappointed.

Surprisingly it was Kate who was getting the last sex of the day. That is if you didn't count Li Yung riding her fat man, and two bi guys getting it on in the Green room under Angel's directions. Kate was behind reception with her breasts out of her corset, again, and with one of the voyeurs actually fucking her from behind. He had an expression of delight on his face as he thrust away, his hands grasping at Kate's pneumatic tits. She was grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat, clearly proud to know she wasn't too old for it. Then the voyeur - just an observer no longer - came, gasping, gurgling, and finally kissing both her bare shoulders before pulling out. She gave a satisfied groan and turned to kiss him back.

"You're a nice boy," she smiled. "Now go get dressed 'cos it's nearly time for us to close."

The next half hour saw more and more men leave. Then there was some cleaning and tidying up, and - once the last of the men had gone - the tally of wristbands. All the girls had earned well. The surprise was that Li Yung had the most wristbands of all, she had been quietly beavering away, if that was the right phrase to use in this context. Mostly by taking single punters to an open door room, and then coaxing a great performance from them in front of their peers. Some of her clients had immediately returned to Kate and bought another wristband. Sally wondered if there was a moral to this, that quiet charm, and great competence, could win out over Angel's aggressive screaming.

And, as for Angel, she took her money, sniffed, and stuffed it into her jeans back pocket. Sally hoped the lass wouldn't spend it on something of which Sven would not approve, but feared that would be the case. Scarlet put her cash in her purse, took an umbrella out of her handbag - for it was now raining - and pulled her coat tight around her. She left, looking like a perfectly ordinary middle-aged mum. Li Yung said she'd stay behind to load the laundry machines. Sally took the bus home, getting a little wet because she hadn't had the foresight to bring a brolly, but with the Red in her very satisfied today.

After the party, life at The Splendor settled down to a routine. Sally did four shifts each week, sometimes five if one of the other girls couldn't make it. She became a popular girl and several men became what Kate called 'your regulars', always asking for her when they visited and sometimes ringing up in advance to check she was working.

She also experienced her share of more unusual clients.

There was the man who wanted to pee all over her in the shower. And the man who wanted her to pretend to be his complaining wife so he could tell her off and then fuck her aggressively.

One regular always paid for an hour but spent most of it talking to Sally about the difficulties he was having at work, only occasionally having sex. And one spent his time just playing with her breasts, ending always with a tit wank. Another stuffed strawberries and cream between her cunt lips, and then licked them out and ate them, before wanking over her face.

And then there was the hypnotist.

This man arrived with two friends and asked for 'sloppy seconds' after they had 'cum in Jezebel'. Both of the man's friends had strange expressions on their face and were very passive, waiting for instructions. They seemed to believe they were making love to their own wife, and trying to get her pregnant. One guy referred to Sally as Joan and the other called her Betty, and neither seemed to see this as inconsistent when their friend used the other name. They fucked Sally with real passion and tenderness. And they didn't react when the man who had brought them there fucked their 'wife' in front of them, dipping his cock into a cunt full of two men's cum. It was then that Sally decided they were hypnotised. Very strange, but probably more fun than being on a stage and thinking you were a chicken in front of a laughing audience.