All Comments on 'The Thing that Dwells in the Closet'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!. Finally someone wrote a story with the Daughter wearing HOT SEXY Lingerie to get Fucked in and kept it on during the actual Fucking. The story was a little longer than I usually like, but really no complaints. My preference would have been for her to wear her new sheer white bra, but again a quality choice. I would have liked her to wear white 4 inch heels too, but not missed too much.

Great descriptions through out and could have been more written about coming in her sweet mouth and during the fuck, but those are my wants and since I can't write for shit I very much envisioned my stepdaughter in the story.

She is 5' 5". Brunette hair. 34D breasts, a sweet bubble butt ass and I have thousands of pics of her posing for me in a Sheer White Bra, Satin and ribbons white GarterBelt, Satin Pantys, and Sheer White Stockings with frilly white ankle sox on and satin finish Heels. She loved posing for me, but sadly never gave any signal that she wanted me to fuck her. I needed that to proceed. But I have various pictures of her in Lingerie, cheerleader out fits and when I jerk to porn her pics are always on one side of my screen. As they were while I read this story.

Sorry this is so long of a comment, but this is for me the BEST story I've ever read on Literotica. So one last THANK YOU!!!!! and PLEASE write more stories like this. EXCELLENT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff

NesticNesticalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the way you build it. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.