The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

Story Info
Father and Daughter reconnect playing a game from the past.
18.7k words
4.51
29.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,157 Followers

The Thing that Dwells in the Closet

Jacob sighed heavily as he stepped into his dingy hotel room at the Motel 6 out on Highway 10, his less than glamourous home now for a little over a month.

His current lifestyle was a far cry from the one he once enjoyed as the dynamic spokesperson and founder for an investment fund which, allegedly, was going to make a fortune on the new wave of investing in environmentally earth conscious businesses such as solar power and electric cars to name just a couple.

The fund, thanks to some robust investments from friends and friends of friends, had done quite well. Good enough, in fact, to allow Jacob and his wife, Suzanne to live an extravagant lifestyle as the fund was more of a Ponzi scheme than a real investment fund.

After some complaints from less than happy investors, the couple's financial activities caught the attention of the IRS. When the investigation was complete, Jacob was found guilty of both tax evasion and wire fraud. Unfortunately, the thirty eight year old Jacob did not have a clean record.

After graduating from the Oklahoma State with a degree in marketing he took over the management of the three car lots his family owned in Tulsa. Within five years, the three ballooned to eight. Shortly afterwards, he ran into trouble with the IRS for some questionable business/accounting tactics.

He ended up pleading guilty to some lesser charges to avoid any serious jail time, but now, because of his past record, the courts threw the proverbial book at him.

Jacob ended up serving just over three and half years and after getting out was desperate to pick up the pieces of his life with the biggest piece being, not his marriage, Suzanne actually divorced him while he was away, but his relationship with his daughter, Rebecca.

She was only fifteen when he went to prison, and was, and always had been, the one true love of his life. Now fresh out of jail, Jacob was determined to restore his relationship with his lovely "Becca".

After flinging his coat onto the room's sole chair in the corner, Jacob plopped down heavily on the bed. He was tired and wanted a nap. Forty minutes later, his peaceful slumber was interrupted by his phone ringing.

After checking the number, he came instantly awake. It was Becca.

"Yes, honey," he answered pleasantly.

"Daddy, Mom and me sort of have a big favor to ask."

"Sure, what is it, Becca?"

"There is some kind of family crisis back in Dallas. Thomas has to leave tomorrow morning and he wants mom to go with him."

Thomas was her new stepfather. Jacob pretty much hated him. Yeah, pretty much.

"OK," Jacob answered cautiously, hoping it wasn't money, "what do you need from me?"

"Well, I don't wanna go and mom doesn't want to leave me home alone. I mean, I am eighteen, but she still doesn't trust me to stay alone, so I was thinking maybe if you... like volunteered to come spend the weekend here she would be cool and stuff with it."

"Yeah, I can do that... no problem hon," he answered quickly, thrilled she wanted him to come stay with her.

Suzanne was more than happy with the arrangement. She was not getting along with Becca, as of late, and a weekend away from her moody teen age daughter would be more than welcome.

Jacob arrived promptly at eleven a.m. on a warm, early September morning. After the usual formalities of seeing Suzanne and Tom off on their trip, he turned to his daughter. "So I have you all to myself for the weekend. I hope you are not planning on some wild party with a bunch of your friends though. Your mom was quite explicit... no parties."

Rebecca batted her pretty brown eyes at her daddy, before tossing her mane of light brown hair to one side. Rebecca, in the couple years he had been away, blossomed into a raving young beauty. She possessed your typical Midwestern girl next door good looks, along with a streak of wildness accenting those good looks.

"Oh come on Daddy, can't we have just a little bit of a party," she said with a fetching smile as she crossed the kitchen toward him.

"Hmm, let me think about it... No."

"What if the party was like real small, like just me and you... would you consider saying yes then?"

"Just you and me. I am afraid that won't be much of a party... not for you anyway, hon."

"Yeah, well, we will see about that. I wanna have some fun, maybe be a little naughty. Have a couple beers you know. I mean Mom is so fucking strict with me, and I just wanna cut loose a bit... even if it's only me and you at our party."

Fighting the feeling she was up to something, after a moment's hesitation, he gave in, "Yeah, why not... if it's just me and you."

"Great, I will go get ready. I hope you have some money."

"I have a bit of money, but what for?"

"For the mall when you take me shopping. It's going to be a really warm day the according to the forecast so I wanna take advantage of it and get some sun out by the pool while we are sucking down our beer and if I wanna impress my sole guest..." She paused smiling at him; it was a smile that made his heart flutter. "I am going to need a new swimsuit."

"Really and what is wrong with the one you got already."

"Hmm, nothing much, other than Mom bought it for me, and it's exceedingly boring. Anyways give me a few minutes to get ready and then we will be off."

"Oh really, you mean you aren't going to the mall looking like that," he joked.

She probably just rolled out of bed, not twenty minutes ago, considering her hair was a bit messy, and she wore no makeup, and was still dressed in an oversized sleep shirt and pajama pants.

"No of course not," she said, "I gotta make myself into a beautiful young princess if I'm going to talk you into buying me a whole bunch of nice stuff at the mall with whatever bit of money you got."

"Sure, take your time," he told her before adding. "But you know, you don't have to make yourself beautiful... you already are beautiful, Becca."

"Yeah, that's me, Beautiful Becca," she cried while sprinting up the stairs.

Jacob sighed, envying his young daughter's youthful exuberance.

When she came back downstairs, all ready to go, she certainly had transformed herself into "Beautiful Becca". Her darkly tanned skin glowed with a youthful beauty helped by both nature and her painstakingly applied makeup. Her light brown hair, combed out neatly now and falling past her shoulders in a swooping wave of beauty, seemed to almost sparkle under the early afternoon sun.

At the mall, they headed to a chic clothing store to buy her swimsuit. With him in tow, she paused before a mannequin sporting a skimpy white string bikini.

"What do you think, Daddy? Good enough for our party?"

"Hmm, I think your mother would not approve. You know how conservative she is... and how conservative she expects you to dress. Honestly, I like it for you hon, but that's not the point."

"What is the point then?" she replied, crossing her arms and starting to pout a bit.

"The point is if I bought this for you, I would catch hell from your mother."

"Not if she doesn't see me wear it. I will wear it to our party this afternoon, and then give it to a friend to hold it for me. You know then Mom won't know anything about it."

He looked at her doubtfully, totally unsure if what she was suggesting was the thing to do, but when she smiled at him, while dropping her voice to a sultry whisper, he felt his resolve to say no to her weakening. "Please Daddy, buy it for me. You said you liked it... for me."

"I did say that huh?"

"Yeah, you did." The matter was apparently settled when she casually remarked, "Now we just have to hope they have my size."

Ten minutes later Rebecca was the proud owner of one skimpy white string bikini.

After he bought her a quick lunch at the food court, they were just heading out of the mall, when she paused. Pointing across the way, she said, "Oh look Victoria's Secret. I could use at least one sexy bra, for, you know, special occasions, Daddy. Card please."

"Honey--"

"Daddy, I know what you are going to say," she said, interrupting his planned protest before he could even voice it. "It's going to be the bikini argument all over again. You lost that one and you will lose this one too. Look... I promise I will keep whatever I buy hidden from mom. I mean the bras she buys me are so conservative... it's not fair."

"Yeah, well that's your mom for you." He didn't know what else to say.

"So can't you indulge me? Please... it will be our little secret and... Victoria's, of course," she added with a giggle proud of her little pun.

"Promise you won't let your mom see whatever you buy?"

"Promise. She snoops a bit in my room from time to time but I have a couple good hiding spots. I am sneaky that way."

"I bet you are," he replied handing over his debit card to her before strolling over to a nearby bench and taking a seat to wait for her.

It was just past two in the afternoon when they finally arrived home and got settled out by the pool. As soon as they went through the front door, Rebecca dashed upstairs to change into her new bikini. They planned on meeting out by the pool in ten minutes.

Jacob was sitting in a pool lounge chair, sipping a beer and basking in the warm July sun, when his daughter came strutting out sporting her new bikini.

Jacob glanced up at her as she crossed the acid stained pool deck toward him--and nearly dropped his beer. He had expected her to look good in her new bikini, that much he was certain of when he bought it for her, but she looked, not just good, but fucking fantastic with the new bikini doing a most splendid job in showing off all of Rebecca's delicious, youthful curves.

Especially noticeable to Jacob was how the bikini's skimpy triangle top did such an absolutely knock out job of showing off his daughter's big tits to the point where he found himself staring directly at her chest-- for what seemed to be an embarrassingly long time-- as she walked up to him smiling.

Gesturing at his beer, she said happily, "You got one of those for me, Daddy."

"Honey, I'm not so sure you should be drinking, you are only eighteen after all."

"Daddy," she whined, "you agreed to us having a party, a small one sure, but still what's a party without a little alcohol? And before you bring up the whole 'what if Mom finds out nonsense' I promise... it will be our secret just like the new bikini you bought me, the new bra you bought me, and now the beer you are going to get me."

Jacob sighed before climbing to his feet. "How can I argue with that logic? Be right back with your beer hon."

"Thanks Daddy," she gushed as he passed her. Reaching out, she snagged him by the arm as he passed her. Pulling him in close, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek before whispering, "Don't worry I won't get drunk... too much."

"I hope not," he said without really meaning it.

Roughly thirty minutes, and two beers a piece later, Jacob found the long, hot afternoon getting hotter when she dragged him into the pool for a bit of horseplay, where he was treated to the awesome sight of those full sized tits of hers bouncing around under the tight confines of her bikini top.

They had a good time with some delightful rough-and-tumble horsing around in the pool where they took turns dunking each other while getting a bit "physical" with one another as they splashed around the pool.

When their playtime was finally over Jacob was more than a little disappointed thanks to the following fact: the entire time they were screwing around together in the pool Jacob tried, but mostly failed, to avert his eyes from his daughter's mouthwatering tits, especially as they bounced around the tight confines of her sexy bikini.

When he did manage to deflect his eyes from his daughter's chest, it was mainly so they could float down across her well-toned tummy, and onto those equally well-toned firm thighs of hers. And then, of course, when she turned around her ass, her perfect teen age girl ass, was on full display thanks to the wholly insufficient job her bikini bottom were doing in keeping it hidden from sight.

They plopped down together, both a bit winded, in adjacent pool loungers, sipping beers. After a few minutes of idle conversation, and another half a beer for the both of them, the conversation suddenly turned serious when Rebecca asked her daddy a very forward question. "So Daddy," she said fixing him with an infectious bright smile, "you haven't told your daughter how fantastic she looks in her new bikini... or maybe you don't think I have filled out so nicely since you last seen me."

Of course, he thought she filled out nicely. How he could not considering Ms. Rebecca possessed some mind numbing numbers: 38-25-36 measurements spread out over a five foot seven and one hundred twenty eight pound frame.

He took a large drink of his beer, if only to give himself time to come up with some kind of answer to this very leading question. The truth was Jacob was simply flabbergasted about how nice his daughter filled out over the past few years.

This was only his third time seeing her since he got out of prison with the first two times being only casual lunches at a local diner. Both times, thanks to her mother being present, Rebecca dressed quite conservatively in loose fitting blouses, keeping well-hidden those lethal sized tits of hers.

Meeting her smile with one of his own, he replied, "You want me to be completely honest, honey."

"Yes, of course," she snapped back, "I'm a big girl. I can handle the truth."

"So you are. Well the truth is simple... you look fantastic in your new bikini, hon."

"I guess that means you have... ahh... noticed how I have filled out a bit since you been gone."

"Yes you certainly have young lady... filled out." He took another swig of his beer in a vain attempt to ward off the guilt gnawing around the edges of his heart for even talking about such a dangerous topic.

After a brief pause where she took a considerable swallow of her own beer Rebecca began to giggle.

"What is so funny?"

"I am just wondering if I should tell you the nickname Kathy gave me."

"Sure, why not. Knowing your cousin I imagine it will be not nice."

"Big tits, Becky."

Jacob squirmed a minute before responding casually, "Well it certainly is a fitting nickname honey."

"We think so. Anyways..." Rebecca, happy she was able to make her daddy squirm a bit from her gentle teasing, leaned back on the lounger getting comfortable again.

After a minute or two, she stretched out, before turning over on her tummy. "Daddy, I don't wanna get burned, would you mind rubbing some lotion on my back please."

Jacob, mumbled his assent while trying to focus his mind on something other than how good his daughter's perfectly glowing smooth skin might feel under his hands. Picking up the bottle of lotion, he carefully poured a large dab of lotion onto his hands before lowering them to her back.

Just as he suspected, her body felt nothing short of yummy to his wandering hands as they skated all around her back. He stared at the single tie of her bikini in the middle of her back, wondering what it might be like to, first, carefully untie it, and then, just as carefully, turn her around and onto her back. His mind, indulging in a wicked flight of fancy, then imagined what it might be like to ever so slowly pull his daughter's bikini top off, finally revealing those generous twin mounds of hers to his hungry gaze.

His naughty thoughts caused his already firm cock to be put on full alert status.

"Daddy," she asked softly, interrupting his fantasy, "would you mind untying me in the back. I don't want a tan line."

Christ it was as if she was reading his fucking mind.

"Sure, honey," he told her.

He tried to calm his nerves, along with his raging erection, but despite his best attempts, it was a pair of rather shaky fingers which untied her bikini top.

Once again, his hands traveled up and down the expanse of her back, patiently rubbing in, at her insistence, a fresh dollop of suntan lotion. Just when he thought he was done, she raised up a bit, turning to stare at him. "Daddy, I just want to say thank you."

"For what honey?"

"Oh just for everything, for buying me my new bikini... and for the new bra, but most of all, for the way you are so gently pampering me now. Your hands feel good. I am kind of shy you know... I mean, I don't let just anyone rub their hands all over my body."

"Shy huh... well the bikini you are wearing tells a different tale, sweetie."

"Daddy," she whined, "I thought you said you liked it?"

"I do... I am just saying you said 'you are kind of shy'... and I'm just saying the bikini, your bikini, is not something a shy girl would wear... in my opinion anyways."

"OK, I will amend my statement. I am generally shy." She fixed him with a sly smile before adding, "Around everyone, that is, except my daddy." She reached out, stroking the side of his face tenderly. "Who I love and adore so much that I feel absolutely no shyness around whatsoever."

She plopped back down on her tummy before saying, "Better?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now speaking of pampering me, would you mind very much continuing the pampering by rubbing some lotion onto the back of my legs."

As if it wasn't a question at all, she reached over and grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion off the nearby table, handing it to him.

He went slower than ever rubbing the lotion onto the back of her legs. Patiently, he worked his way up, a hand on each leg, before stopping well short of the lovely rise of her delectable little ass.

He was considering telling her he was done, when she beat him to the punch. "Daddy, please tell me you aren't done? C'mon, rub the lotion up higher... don't be shy... like me."

He took a deep breath; hesitating to do what she wanted. If he didn't know better it was almost as if she was... like flirting with him?

"Here, let me help you." She grabbed the bottle of lotion off the table, and instead of handing to him, maneuvered the bottle around to her backside before squirting out a sizable splotch of lotion on each of her upper legs, just below her buttocks covered so invitingly by her tanga bikini bottoms.

The next few minutes were pure hellish delight for Jacob. His hands, so close to the gentle rise of her ass, itched for more, but somehow, someway, he managed to just restrain them. Again, his mind engaged in a flight of fancy as he rubbed the lotion into the upper parts of her legs.

He imagined having the courage to let his hands go. How would that lovely ass feel to his desperate hands? Nice and firm, he bet. He also wondered what her reaction might be. In this latest flight of fancy, her reaction was a simple one, that is, nothing more than a simple sigh as she allowed him full access to her butt.

Finally, he pulled his hands away as she murmured. "That was nice, Daddy."

Nice was one way of putting it as he quickly bounced to his feet before quickly turning away as he tried to hide his erection from his daughter's eyes. "I think it's time I put our steaks on the grill, Becca," he told her as a prelude to fleeing inside the house.

Thankfully, she let him go with nothing more than a smirk... as her eyes caught a fleeting glimpse of what he was so desperately trying to hide.

After a pleasant dinner, they retired to the living room, settling down next to each other on the sofa.

"So young lady, what shall we do with the rest of our evening? Watch a movie maybe?"

"A movie? No, not tonight. Instead, I'm feeling like I wanna have some real fun. I don't wanna waste a night away from mom by doing something so normal and so boring as watching a movie."

"So, OK, do you have anything in mind?"

"I do maybe, but you will have to keep an open mind when I tell you, coz I am feeling adventurous."

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,157 Followers