The Things Done to Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Persephone dives deeper. Vince suspects something is wrong.
6.2k words
4.58
5.5k
3

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story contains themes of mind control, incest (cousin, non-blood related), and nonconsent. All characters are above the age of 18. I want to thank my wife for editing and my friend Ann for her encouragement.

Shafts of light streamed through the slats of the Venetian blinds on one side of Persephone's bedroom. She rolled in bed so that one of those shafts of light hit her good eye, which caused her to awaken slowly. She moaned and pulled herself up. She took a glance at her clock - 8:21 am - and realized she needed to pee.

In her haze, she forgot that she was no longer living alone and simply opened the door to her jack-and-jill bathroom. She was hit with a waft of steam and looked straight into the eyes of a naked Vince, standing in the walk-in shower. Her first instinct was to look him over. Muscular arms and pecs, lightly defined six-pack abs, all supported by solid masculine legs. If he wasn't her cousin... Her second thought was that she, herself, was fully nude in front of him. She shrieked and slammed the door shut.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!" she heard Vince yell from the bathroom. "Couldn't you tell the bathroom was in use?"

"Fuck, Vince - I'm so sorry. I'm just... I'm a fucking zombie in the morning. This is my fault," she said as she slid her back down the other side of the bathroom door.

She heard laughter coming from behind the door. "Here I was, so damn worried about walking in on you, then you go and walk in on me! I guess it was inevitable. Better now than later, right cuz?"

Despite herself, she chuckled a little bit. "There are locks on the inside of each door. We can use them to keep one another out when we're in the bathroom."

"I'll be done in a minute - I was just finishing up anyway," he said.

"That's okay. I've already peed myself walking in on you," Persephone joked.

A couple of minutes later, Vince yelled, "I'm done," and she heard the other door close. Persephone entered the bathroom and, upon finishing her business, decided to take a quick shower as well. After her shower, she pulled on a gray tee-shirt and cloth shorts before joining Vince in the living room. He was eating granola and watching the morning news, which, again, was dominated by headlines about COVID.

"I bet you thought you were in a horror movie," she quipped as she sat down next to him.

"Because a pretty naked girl walked in on me? Or because that pretty girl happens to have an ugly scar?"

She sighed and slumped down. "I'm not pretty. Please don't try to make me feel better."

Vince glared at her then rolled his eyes. "Right. How could I forget; you're Freddy Kruger's daughter," he said flatly.

"Yep. I just need the glove," Persephone said as she displayed her left hand and wiggled her fingers. "So, what are your plans today?"

"I was going to do some grocery shopping. There's not much to eat here except the few things I brought! I'm not entirely sure how you've survived all this time..." Vince said.

"Delivery," Persephone stated.

"That's healthy," he said with a smirk.

"I'm not trying to be," she admitted. "I'm supporting the restaurant industry during these trying times..."

"Uh huh. Well..." Vince turned off the television. "I'd better get to shopping before you turn into a pizza."

"Too late," she countered and pointed at her burn.

"That's not what I meant, and you know it," he said as he got up from the couch to put his bowl in the sink. "I'll be back in a few hours." He put on his mask and left.

Persephone took a deep breath and looked at the clock on her DVR - 9:43 am. Still early by her standards. She waited, gazing at the digital readout and counting her breaths. The clock changed to 9:44 am, and Persephone marched back into her bedroom, then pulled off her shirt and ripped off her shorts.

She sat down, naked, in the middle of her bed. The remote control, her remote headphones, and her tablet were sprawled out on the bed. She turned on the TV, switched its input, put on her headphones, and turned on her tablet. Persephone maneuvered the cursor to open her email. As she saw an unread email from Master Krysolov, her heart leaped, and she immediately opened it.

Persephone,

The first link below is to a downloadable video crafted just for you. The video is playable on almost any platform. You will download it as soon as you are able, yes?

As before, this video will start with the mantra spelled out in white lettering against a black background. Use headphones, as your voice recording will also lead you through the training. As it progresses, the video image will gradually change. You are not hallucinating; this will lead you deeper into your sexually submissive subconscious and help you express those urges more fully.

You will watch the video and say the mantra in time with the video at least once a day; if able to do so, watch the video multiple times each day. You will notice that this video is sixty minutes long. As before, you will be naked and masturbating while chanting this mantra, using either a dildo, vibrator, or your fingers.

I will also require an audio recording of you slowly saying the following words twelve times: Accept, Cum, Deserved, Desired, Discipline, Do, Easy, I, Is, Love, Master, Myself, Owns, Peace, Pleasure, This, To, Truth, When. Provide this as an audio file as soon as you are able. Once I receive this recording and the links, I will send you an updated file within 2 to 3 days.

You will need to purchase the items described in the previous email if you haven't already done so. It is necessary to purchase these items to continue in this training. The links are again listed below.

You will let me know if any instruction is unclear, yes?

Master Krysolov

"He's getting pushy!" she joked. She opened the link to purchase the dildo and raised an eyebrow. "Pricey." Persephone shook her head then clicked through a few of the other links. Most were similarly expensive but claimed to be high quality. She pursed her lips to the side. "Let's see if it's worth it..."

She clicked the link to download, and she felt her sex tingle with excitement. Her heart was already beating harder as she watched the timer tick down. One minute, 15 seconds, 5 minutes second, 30 seconds - the timer bounced around, unable to decide if completion was imminent or several minutes off. When it finally finished, her sex was slick with her juices. She immediately clicked on the video to open full screen and tossed the tablet aside in favor of teasing herself with both hands.

When I cum, I accept this truth

There was no sound except the white background noise she heard in the other video. She was taken aback by the words but repeated them.

Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart. Persephone heard a chorus of her own voice through the headphones, but it didn't sound like a recording - it sounded like she was saying those words herself. Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart... Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart She repeated the words along with the chorus of her voice, drilling deep into her mind.

When I cum, I accept this truth Her lone voice sounded like a faint echo that followed the mantra. It felt like a response - an affirmation to her mantra.

Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart

She was momentarily thrown off-kilter by the change in the words to her mantra. The black background of the video seemed to move, as did the white body of the thick letters on the screen. Persephone thought for a moment that she could make out a face in the developing static.

When I cum, I accept this truth... Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart... When I cum, I accept this truth

She could make out the scene of one of the pornos she had chosen. The background gained darker shades of the color video, while the letters showed lighter shades of inverted colors. The images changed quickly, each playing for about a second before moving to the next. Persephone thrust her fingers into her sex and searched for her g spot. She massaged it with her fingers and her clit with her other hand while she watched intently.

When I cum, I accept this truth... Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart... When I cum, I accept this truth

Her body buzzed, and her mind filled with images of sex and degradation. The video depicted moments of humiliation and pain that concluded in mind-blasting orgasms and slavish gratitude. She was on edge - ever so close to cumming - for what felt like hours as she continued to chant the mantra.

When I cum, I accept this truth.

Then it happened. The word CUM in big, bold letters flashed blue and yellow, green and magenta, red and cyan, in each combination. Her mind went blank. She doubled over and stifled a scream as electricity shot up her spine and spread throughout her limbs. Her back arched, and her legs shook under her. Cum coated her hands and slicked her thighs. Her eyes remained fixed to the screen, unable to look away. She felt something click in her mind - ACCEPT THIS TRUTH - and a second bolt of lightning radiated from her sex, driving the message deep into her consciousness. Then a third overwhelming shock left her whimpering with no air in her lungs, teetering on the edge of unconsciousness.

The flashing stopped. The mantra continued in black and white, barely showing the images of sex scenes in the background. Persephone panted and struggled to say the words along with the bouncing ball that indicated the chant's cadence. Persephone's hands were covered with cum; she raised them both to her breast, still shaking from her orgasm, and tweaked her nipples between her slippery fingers. Cool air hit her wet nipples, making them achingly hard. Slowly her breathing calmed, and she regained composure.

When I cum, I accept this truth... Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart... When I cum, I accept this truth

One hand crept down between her legs again while she licked the cum off the fingers of her other hand in between syllables. Her mind was blank except for the ever-growing need to feel that explosion of pleasure again. She absorbed the images of sex playing, moving just past the lettering - almost outside her consciousness. Her heart was beating as if she was standing at the edge of a cliff.

The video continued - Persephone had no sense of time. Had it been five minutes or twenty? It didn't matter. All that matters was, eventually, she'd be told to cum, and she'd have another mind-blowing orgasm.

And suddenly, the video ended without a second release. "NO!!" No, no no, no, no! Fuuuuuuuck!" she growled. Her fists hit her bed. Persephone glanced at the clock; did she have enough time before Vince was home? She wasn't sure. The thought of being caught - the questions - she couldn't imagine the questions he'd have. But there was one thing she could do.

She wiped off her hands on the bed, and reached for her tablet. Then she browsed to the most expensive item that Master Krysolov had listed. Without a second thought, she double-clicked on it, placing it in her cart. One by one, she put all of the recommended items into her virtual cart.

_____________

Persephone sighed as she looked around just inside of Vince's room. "Tray tables, tray tables... If I was a tray table, where would I be?" she mumbled. Then she glanced at the black trunk at the end of Vince's bed. "Hmm..."

She approached the sizable heavy-looking trunk. Its black leather exterior was a little worn but looked well maintained. Curiosity got the better of Persephone, and she tried to open the trunk. Locked. The lid wouldn't budge. She looked around for a clasp or locking mechanism but didn't find any. "Odd."

"Have you found the tray tables yet?" Vince yelled from the kitchen.

"Uh... NO! NOT YET!" Persephone yelled back. Then she spotted them in the corner - a set of four. She ran her hand over the trunk and sighed before grabbing the two tray tables and leaving.

"Hey - did you want to watch that TV show with the kids that play Dungeons & Dragons?" Vince said as Persephone set up the tray tables.

"I think I know the one you're talking about - one of the kids is psychic, and they fight alien monsters?" she asked.

"That's the one. I've heard that it's good. We can watch that with dinner," he suggested.

"What is for dinner, anyway? Enchiladas?" she asked.

"For the first meal we have together? It's a little racist for you to assume I'd make Mexican..." he smirked. "We're having steak!"

"Oh. Sorry. Steak is good," Persephone replied.

"Fajitas. Steak Fajitas," he clarified with a chuckle.

"You're a jerk, you know that?" she said.

"So you keep reminding me," he chided. "If you don't mind me saying, you sound like you're in a better mood."

"I found a bulletin board for people going through depression. I ended up spilling my guts out, and, surprisingly, I got a lot of supportive responses," she lied. "It felt good."

"Well, I'm happy to hear that, cuz. You seemed so down earlier today..." Vince started chopping vegetables. "It's no substitute for professional help, but if it helps, I'm all for it."

The genuine warmth in Vince's voice made her smile. "Thank you, Vince; that means a lot to me."

He smiled back and nodded as he piled food up onto four plates - fixings on one plate, and the tortilla's on the other. "I also bought some tequila for shots. I figured if I was going to play into a stereotype, I might as well do it right."

Persephone chuckled. "You're anything but," she said. "You don't even know Spanish!"

"I'll have you know, I learned a little more the last time I visited my father," he retorted.

"You don't even have any gang tattoos!"

"I'm going to prove you wrong and get a tattoo of Bill Gates' face above the words 'Bad Ass Motherfucker!'" he said as he sliced the steak.

"You're not cool enough to be Samuel L. Jackson," she scolded.

"Bitch! I'm the Samuel L. Jackson of Geeks," Vince said as he went back into the kitchen. "Get these mother fuckin' errors out of my mother fuckin' code!" he yelled.

Persephone chuckled.

A phone rang, and Vince reached for his cell. After taking a glance at the call screen, he answered it. "Hey, ma. We were just sitting down to eat..." he said with a smirk. "Yes, at a table - what do you think we are? TV watching barbarians?"

Persephone stifled her laugh but then watched Vince's face go blank. "He said that to you, mama?" he asked. "You did the right thing. Let that fucker get COVID all on his own - he doesn't deserve you." Vince sighed and listened. He shot a worried glance at Persephone. "Well, mom, you paid for the house with your own money. If he doesn't have a place to stay after what he said, then he can sleep in the gutter for all I care."

"Is she okay?" Persephone asked. He just shook his head.

He listened for a few moments more and then said, "You did the right thing, Mama. You did the right thing. I love you. I love you, too. Bye." With another heavy sigh, he hung up the phone.

"Well?" Persephone looked at Vince expectantly.

"She tossed out Louis because he refused to wear a mask or social distance. He bought into all the bullshit about it being a hoax. He also tried to throw her out of her own home - the home she paid for before they married - and told her to go back to where she came from."

"Wait..."

"Yeah. The asshole conveniently forgot that my mother was born in Illinois," he growled.

"I'm sorry, Vince..." Persephone got up and approached him and hugged him.

"It's alright, cuz. I knew something like this might happen; Louis has been so wrapped up in that one radio show spewing conspiracy theories."

"Still, it's fucked up..."

"You know, if my mama divorces your uncle, we'll no longer be family," he said with a frown.

She shrugged. "We'll always be family. You're more family than my uncle ever was. Seriously, he's always been a bit of a creep." Then Persephone grinned. "And if your mother divorces my uncle, then I'll no longer be the only divorcee in the family... See? Silver lining!"

Vince snorted. "You really are feeling better."

"You can't feel sorry for yourself all the time," she said with a weak smile.

"So maybe you can go shopping next week?" he asked.

Persephone bit her lip and looked away. "Maybe not that much better..." she mumbled.

_____________

Moonlight blanketed the room as a cool breeze drifted in from the open window. Persephone rolled onto her back and turned her head to the clock: 2:24 am. "Oh good! I woke before three this time," she mumbled. She turned back onto her side and let out a long yawn.

Then it suddenly occurred to her that Vince would be home all day, working from his bedroom. The only time she would have total privacy was now, in the middle of the night. She bit her lip and listened for any indication that he was still awake. Persephone heard none.

A small smile crept across her face. She stripped off her nightshirt and her underwear, throwing them off to the side, then closed her eyes and let her fingers drift over her body, down to her breasts, and then down to the cleft of her sex. She moaned and arched her back in the moonlight as her mind drifted over a male body.

She imagined herself at his feet, lifting her gaze up his body. His skin was olive - maybe lightly tan. His feet and calves were strong and manly. His cock, hard and standing at attention. Persephone gasped and slipped a finger into herself. His cock was just the right size to hit the back of her throat without choking her - just the right size to drive deep into her without hurting.

Her eyes continued to drift up his body. His abs were defined enough to make out. His hands were large, and the muscles in his forearms rippled under his skin as he opened and closed his fists in anticipation. His chest and biceps were also both well defined but not hard or unyielding.

Then she saw his face. His dark chocolate eyes, raven black hair, and thick kissable lips curled in a knowing smile - every curve, color, and expression of this face belonged to Vince. Immediately Persephone tried to replace the image of his face with that of Tom Ellis. They looked enough alike that she could fool herself into thinking she was always thinking about Tom Ellis, the actor, and not Vince, her cousin. It might have worked, too, if it wasn't for the image of Vince's face creeping back into her consciousness.

Persephone's eyes snapped open, and she growled in frustration. She wanted her 'Master' in this fantasy to be someone who would use her and humiliate her. Vince would never do any of those things. She sighed and looked over at her night table. Her wireless headset, tablet, and TV remote sat there, waiting for her.

"Fuck it," she said as she swept the three items from her night table. She put on the headphones and turned on the television. With a touch of her finger, the tablet came to life. Persephone then opened the Sluttube webpage and started browsing the videos.

"A Video Guide to Loving BDSM Relationships," she mumbled. "Pft - next..." She scrolled down and saw a video titled Confessions of a Happy Submissive Pet. The image was of a naked woman sitting on the ground.

"Huh..."

Persephone clicked on the video; the woman looked like she was in her mid-twenties. She had her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, and heavy eyeliner circled her bright green eyes. She wore a thick, black leather collar adorned with a small padlock. On her wrists and ankles were matching cuffs with similar padlocks.

12