The Things Done to Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Sophia, and I'm in a full-time submissive relationship with one Master and one Mistress. I want to talk to you today about what it means to be a happy pet," she said, looking straight into the camera. "I've agreed to this treatment. For me, the humiliation and pain I endure during my time as a submissive pet isn't a punishment - it's a reward."

Sophia sighed and looked down. "I know you were probably expecting something a little more... engaging, but I wanted people to hear what I have to say. Please don't click away - stay and listen."

Persephone rolled her eyes but put down her tablet.

"I used to be so stressed out about school, about work, about my parents' expectations of me... People were disappointed in me," Sophia continued. "Family. Teachers. Bosses. Friends. Lovers. They all had something to say about me. It was hard for me to stand up to others. My self-esteem was in the gutter. I even considered killing myself..."

Now Persephone was leaning forward. She began to see herself in Sophia.

A male voice off-camera asked, "What will you do if you ever feel that way again?"

"I'll tell my Master and Mistress; they'll listen to me and find a way to help me. They would never ignore me..." Sophia said.

"That's right," said a familiar-sounding female voice. "Go on. What else did you want to say?"

"I wanted to say that... being in a dominant/submissive relationship helped me realize my worth and regain confidence in myself. My Master and Mistress don't just take care of me physically, but also emotionally. You don't have to be like me and become a full-time sub. You can have a relationship that only has some aspects of dominance and submission, or be a submissive only in the bedroom," Sophia said as she stared into the camera. "But if you're like me, and you need to feel protected, guided, and cherished, a D/S relationship might just help you. Just remember that your submission is a gift, so don't give it to just anyone; give it to someone you trust."

She looked up at someone behind the camera. "That's all I wanted to say," she muttered. The video ended.

"Okay. That was weird..." Persephone said. 'That didn't even turn me on.' She bit her lip in frustration and scrolled through the videos, but nothing appealed to her. In the back of her head, she knew what she wanted.

She opened the video file, expanded it to full screen, and pressed play. She was already wet when she plunged her fingers into her sex.

When I cum, I accept this truth

Persephone allowed this to sink into her mind in a way she hadn't before; she submitted to the training.

Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart. The choir of women spoke to her and reminded her that she chose this. Her voice echoed in her head as if she said it twelve times over all at once. Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart... Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart She felt a soft thump in the center of her head, no doubt caused by some audio manipulation.

When I cum, I accept this truth

Her sex tightened around her fingers, then relaxed and tightened again, as if anticipating the mind-numbing orgasm she would experience. She was willing it into being - she desired her mental acceptance of these truths to manifest in her physical being.

Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart... When I cum, I accept this truth... Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart... When I cum, I accept this truth

The porn scenes in the background emerged, and Persephone watched them unfold in moments of ecstasy - moments that she wished she could experience. Right. Now. She imagined a man doing some of those things to her. She imagined being spit-roasted between two men, having her breasts sucked on and slapped, her throat grabbed and lightly squeezed while a beautiful man roughly thrust his tongue down her throat. She was open to all of it. She was willing to experience all of it. And she would be obedient to the one who did it to her.

When I cum, I accept this truth... Open Mind, Open Body, Open Heart... Willing Mind, Willing Body, Willing Heart... Obedient Mind, Obedient Body, Obedient Heart... When I cum, I accept this truth

She was ready. The room smelled of her sex and sweat. Her mind focused on the overwhelming pleasure that threatened to crash down on her at any moment. Then it hit her, breaking the last thread of control she had over herself. The word CUM flashed on the screen, alternating quickly between colors. She convulsed and bit into her comforter in an attempt to muffle her scream. Tears trickled down her face as the word and background continued to cycle through the colors blue and yellow, green and magenta, red and cyan. A second orgasm hit, and then a third. She couldn't breathe...

Then it stopped. White letters on black background. Persephone collapsed and panted in a desperate attempt to catch her breath. She looked over at her tablet, reached over with a shaky hand, and then hit continuous repeat on the video.

When I cum, I accept this truth...

_____________

Vince looked over at his clock. 6:30 am. For the fourth night straight, he has heard sounds - murmuring and moaning - from the door to the jack and jill bathroom that separated his room from Persephone's. He wanted an extra hour of sleep, but he had also dedicated 30 minutes to his workout every morning before work. That gave him 30 minutes to shower and dress before he had to log into his computer at 7:30 am.

"I used to wake up at 5:45 am," Vince reminded himself as he pulled himself out of bed.

His workout was uneventful; 30 minutes of cardio. After work, he'd lift weights. He worked out two days, had off the third. It had been the same for the past three years. It was his routine. He liked his routine. Of course, lack of sleep threatened to break his routine, and he was becoming increasingly irritable.

He knocked on the bathroom door and heard no answer, so he entered. To his surprise, the door to Persephone's room was cracked open. He approached it but stepped to the side so as not to look in. He knocked on the door.

"Sephie? Are you okay in there?"

He heard rustling as she said, "Yeah - I'm fine!"

"The door was open," he said. He caught the scent of Persephone's room and raised an eyebrow. 'That answers that question,' he thought to himself.

"Shit," he heard her say under her breath. "Uh, yeah, I must have forgotten to close it all the way last night. Sorry."

He sighed and shook his head before closing the door. He showered and got dressed but thought about Persephone's odd behavior the whole time. Her room reeked of sex and sweat; clearly, she was masturbating. Frequently. All night long. That would explain the muffled cries in the middle of the night, but he still felt uneasy. What of all the mumbling? Is she having phone sex?

After he dressed, Vince grabbed a bowl of granola from the kitchen. Just as he was walking back to his room, he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door in time to see the delivery man walking away. In front of the door were several packages - plain brown boxes, each bearing addressed to Persephone and bearing the company name Everway Incorporated.

"Oh, how nondescript and inconspicuous!" he feigned ignorance, if only to himself. "I have no idea what this could be. This couldn't be the same online sex toy store that I frequent; that would be too ironic..."

The door to Persephone's room opened. "Are those packages for me?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, they're not addressed to Vincent Caleb Lopez," he said before he looked up. Vince's eyes bulged as he realized that she was wearing nothing but a thin undershirt and panties." Uh, did you forget something, Persephone?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so..."

"Pants?"

Persephone bit her lip and blushed. "Uh, well, sorry. I'll just go fix that..."

She backed up to the open door to her room and quickly turned around. Vince watched her slip back into her room and noticed a wet spot on the backside of her white panties. He shook his head and sat the packages on the coffee table.

He went into his room and saw Persephone's old laptop on his desk. He had meant to wipe the drive and disassemble it for parts, but it wasn't high on his to-do list. That chore now nagged at Vince's conscience as an opportunity and a violation of trust.

As he logged into his work computer just in time to begin his day, he tried to put it out of his mind. However, as Vince dug into his work, he couldn't stop thinking about what he had learned that morning. He couldn't stop glancing at her old laptop.

_____________

Persephone vibrated with excitement at the thought of tearing into her new toys, but after taking a breath of fresh air from the living room, she realized that her bedroom spelled disturbingly musky. She wouldn't have minded but worried that Vince might smell it and discern she's been on a masturbation binge. Not that it was any of his business, but it was embarrassing, and something told her she didn't want anyone to know what she was doing.

She ripped off her bedsheets and piled all the bed linens at the foot of her bed. Then she sprayed her mattress with an odor eliminator and dragged her bed linens into the bathroom. Her eyes fell upon the shower door, and she realized she felt filthy.

"Vince! I'm going to take a shower - a long one!" she called out as she stuffed the washing machine.

He gave a muffled response from the other side of the door. "That's fine."

Persephone stripped off her clothes and put them in the washing machine before adding detergent and started the wash. Then she reached out and locked the bathroom door to Vince's room and the kitchen just before stepping into the shower.

As she adjusted the water, she couldn't help but hear her voice echoing in her head. When I cum, I accept this truth... She considered whether or not she has been excessive lately. Her sex was sore, she slept most of the day, and she would be incredibly embarrassed if Vince found out. Open Mind, Willing Mind, Obedient Heart... He had told her to do whatever she needed to do. These training sessions were helping. She felt good about herself - or at least good about parts of herself. The pieces that gave her orgasms.

She found herself rubbing her sex and then refrained. "I need to stop that," Persephone said out loud. Open Mind... "... and stop that as well."

The showerhead rained hot water over her body. She still found her mind cycling through the chant over and over again. Persephone tried to sing herself a song while washing her hair and scrubbing her body. Maybe she could listen to music, and it would drown out the chorus of voices in her head? She hoped so.

When she got out of the shower, the chanting seemed to be more insistent. She went to her tablet and queued up some pop music. She didn't care what music it was, as long as it drummed out the incessant chanting in her head. The new, high-fidelity computer speakers came to life with some trite song about a broken heart.

Then she opened Sluttube on her browser and saw that there was a message for her from a user MasterWolfHRT. "Huh," she said as she opened the message.

Hey SkardGRL2020,

I hope reaching out to you isn't too weird. I know I would be a little weirded out by a message from a stranger on a porn video website. However, I was hoping you could help me.

I saw your message to Master_Krysolov and wondered if you had started his training program. I'm trying to see if it's right for my sub. He came across the videos and was intrigued, but I'm wary of some guy on the internet giving away training videos. What do you think of it? How does your Dom feel about it? What results have you seen?

If answering is too personal, please don't feel pressured to do so. I'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable and can always ask the same question to someone else.

Sincerely,

Master Wolfheart.

Persephone sat back and looked at the message, then glanced longingly towards the unopened packages. "Meh."

She tossed her tablet aside and sat down at the computer. If she was going to write out an answer, she wanted a full keyboard. She switched on the monitor and then placed her fingers on the keyboard. She hesitated.

'Should I respond? I don't want to get Master Krysolov in trouble... ' she thought. Persephone didn't stop to question why she had that thought or why it was important. ''Maybe this is Master Krysolov, and he's just using this as an opportunity to check my progress?' she reasoned.

Hello Master Wolfheart,

I'm surprised at how cordial you are, considering the type of site we're meeting on. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. I have to admit, however, that I'm just on the second video.

The videos are interesting - they lead you through mantras and help you relax into a submissive mindset. So far, I've been pretty happy with the results; I feel more open and willing, and I've been VERY horny. I also have to admit that the mantras get stuck in your head. I'm listening to music right now just to drown out the sound of my own voice saying the mantra.

I don't have a Dom. I'm new to BDSM and thought this would be a good introduction. So far, I really enjoy it. I hope you give the training a try.

Yours,

SkardGRL2020

Persephone hit enter and then turned to her bed where the packages sat waiting for her. "Toy time!" she said. Then she heard a chime above the music. She turned back to the monitor to see that there was another message waiting.

"I really don't want to do this," she pouted as she clicked to open the message.

SkardGRL2020,

It seems we're online at the same time. I just got your message.

You said you didn't have a Dom and were new to BDSM? Are these videos teaching you about safewords, how to set limits, or the importance of consent? Do you know someone who is teaching you these things? I don't mean to be nosy - it's just that you said that these videos are mantras, and I can't imagine how mantras would instill a basic understanding of BDSM.

I just want you to be safe. A new sub's entry into BDSM can be a difficult period for him or her. There's a fine line between consensual BDSM play and physical abuse, and sometimes that line can be as thin as the level of communication you have with your Dom. It's a good idea to know someone who can guide you, answer questions, and point out potential dangers. Someone who isn't your Dom or under the same Dom as you are, so you have someone outside of the relationship to talk to.

I hope you already know these things, and I'm wasting my breath, but if I'm not, please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. I can also provide you with links to reputable sources of information on the lifestyle. If there's anything I can do to help - please don't hesitate to reach out.

Stay safe,

Master Wolfheart.

Persephone took a deep breath. "He makes it sound so... complicated."

12