All Comments on 'The Things Done to Me Ch. 03'

by MichaelStJohn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2almost 3 years ago

Even if its just a story that last part ..... the conversation about consent is needed especially. please have her do more research and not just do the mantras without fully knowing what she is getting into.

MichaelStJohnMichaelStJohnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@ toy4LadyandDon2 ... The first three/four chapters contain mind control and non-consent aspects which I already know may rub some people the wrong way. I anticipated this. Part of what I'm doing in these first three/four chapters is set up a discussion about consent. The story will pivot to a more conventional one where she is learning about BDSM properly within the next few chapters. I hope readers stick with me as I make it to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Actually found the repetition very boring. Good story otherwise

MichaelStJohnMichaelStJohnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

"Anonymous about 5 hours ago

Actually found the repetition very boring. Good story otherwise."

That's fair. Conditioning / brainwashing / hypnosis has always had repetition involved, and I totally understand how that could be tedious. Perhaps I could have found a more exciting way to present this, but I personally feel that I presented it in the best way possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous