The Things Done to Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Persephone whimpered and shook her head. 'He is talking about fun punishment, isn't he? Of course, but I need to play the part of his bad kitty,' she thought. She responded by speeding back up and gripping him harder with her sex.

"That's better," Vince groaned. He rested his hands on her hips and dug his fingers into her. "I'm your fucking Master - you chose me," he growled.

He thrust back into her hard, fast, and deep, hammering against her sex. She squealed as she felt herself edge ever closer to cumming, but never quite go over. "You. Are," he hissed at her. She felt an electric current course through her body. "You. Are," he said again with a devilish smile. Ever closer, she came to cumming. "BAD!!!" He groaned as she felt his cock pulse within her.

"MMNOOO!" she yelled through the gag as she felt her orgasm slip away.

"I like this. Do you want to do that again?" Vince said with a predatory grin.

Persephone responded by looking down and shaking her head.

"Are you sure? I can be ready for a second round rather quickly," he offered with a chuckle.

She looked at him with sorrowful eyes. Vince pushed her to the side, and she landed on the bed. "I love you, Sephie," he said as he reached to take off her gag.

As the ballgag dislodged from her mouth, her jaw ached and groaned with pain. Vince unclamped her nipples, allowing blood to rush back into them, causing new waves of agony. "Ow," she pouted. "I'm sorry, Sir. I love you, too."

Before he could reach around her to release her cuffs, she maneuvered herself to his cock and sucked his softening length into her mouth, and cleaned off her juices and his cum.

"Good slut," he cooed.

"No," she countered. "Bad slut. You deserve a full blowjob." She went back down on him, suckling on his cock to make him hard.

"You don't have to do that, Sephie...."

"I'm your pathetic cock-worshiping slave," Persephone said with a smirk. "I need to prove to you that, even when you punish me, I'll still crawl to you and beg for your attention."

"Sephie - you're the love of my life," Vince replied. "You only have to be a pathetic cock-worshiping slave if you want to be."

"For you, I do."

__________

Vince shook Persephone's shoulder. "It's Saturday," he said.

She looked up and around, then remembered that she had slept on the couch last night. "What time is it?"

"Quarter past eight. I just finished working out - I'm surprised I didn't wake you!"

"Am I, you know, still punished?" she asked.

He shook his head. "No. Do you want to join me in the shower? I'll make us both breakfast after that if you'd like."

"I'd fucking love that, Sir," Persephone said. "Although, I should probably work out myself. I've gained weight," she patted her stomach. "Too much junk food."

"Uh huh. I've been telling you that," Vince said, "although I'm more concerned about the junk food issue than your weight."

Persephone sat up. "Shouldn't I want to look good for you?"

"You do look good. Not only do you look good, but you walk around wearing practically nothing. Speaking of which, what will you do during winter?"

"Socks and a fleece-lined thong."

"Fleece-lined thong? I'm calling bullshit," Vince said.

Persephone broke into a wide smile. "I don't know what I'll wear - nobody has ever actually let me dress the way I wanted at home. I always had to cover up," she explained.

"Well, strip off that pair of panties and come join me in the shower," he said.

She got up and slid her panties off. "You know, now that I'm your bad kitty, I could give you a tongue bath," she offered.

"Uh, that might be more fun for both of us if I was clean and you've brushed your teeth," he countered.

"Where's fun in that? I want to taste your sweat!" Persephone said as she skipped behind him.

"And my dirt and grime? No - even I'm not that cruel of a Dom," Vince said as they both entered the bedroom. "Besides, I don't think I'd feel clean or want to kiss you after - that's not fun."

"Says the man who has licked my asshole," she mumbled as she watched him strip his workout clothes off. "I missed sleeping with you last night. I miss being next to you."

"I missed you, too. But it was just one night," he said as he led her into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I know - you must have said it a dozen times yesterday."

"Well, it bears repeating. I know I was wrong, and yet I still pushed back. If I had just accepted that I was wrong, neither of us would have slept alone."

"Yep," he stepped into the shower stall. "But that was yesterday." He held his hand out for her.

She took his hand, "I know." She stepped into the shower. "But I think you forgave me too quickly; I was hoping for some fun punishment...."

"How about something a little different?" Vince asked as he turned the hot water on. "How about a nice slow screw against that wall over there."

"Like vanilla sex?" Persephone asked as the shower sprung to life.

"Yeah, why not? We can talk and fuck at the same time."

Persephone feigned a gasp. "What will the neighbors think? Sex and talking?! That's just too kinky for me. I'm pretty sure I had that down as a hard limit."

"Right. I'm always pushing the envelope," Vince said as he put his arms around her neck. "Kinkier and kinkier shit." He bent down and kissed her, slowly deepening the kiss from a flicker of the tongue to a full dance within her mouth.

She broke the kiss. "Fuck. If you keep doing that, I'll cum before we even start!" she laughed as she reached down to his cock.

"Maybe I should keep kissing you then?" he asked.

"Maybe you should whisper three little words," she suggested.

"I love you."

"Not the three words I was talking about."

"I was thinking about you and me and the future," Vince said. He cupped her cheek in his hand. "I want to breed you. I want to see you pregnant. I think you'd be sexy pregnant."

"I was working on dresses and wondered if I was designing my own wedding dress," Persephone admitted. "Or collaring dress. That is a thing, isn't it? A dress to be collared in?"

"It can be. There aren't exactly a lot of rules when it comes to collaring rituals."

His cock hardened in her hand; she knelt in front of him. "I want to be collared," she said before she licked his cock. "I want something tasteful for when we're in public and something that screams slave for when we're alone at home."

"We can do that," Vince said as he watched Persephone envelop his cock in her mouth. "I'd love to see you in a collar. Maybe something you designed yourself?"

Persephone moaned as her lips met the root of his cock. Then she pulled back and said, "I designed lace collars and cuffs for the Elegance and Edge line. I could always design lacy panties to match them."

"That would work for private and public," he suggested as she engulfed his cock again.

She suckled him in the back of her throat as he ran his hand through her hair. Vince moaned, and Persephone responded by bobbing on him three times before switching to stroking him with her hand. "Maybe we can weave a bit of leather into the lace, something for a metal ring to attach to?"

"That would be sexy," he said breathlessly. "You are sexy."

'I love you.' The words pulsed through Persephone, and her lips trembled to say it. She looked up at Vince and smoldered with lust. She took his cock back into her mouth and slowly licked around his length as she descended on him.

"The perfect gag for you will always be my cock," Vince said. He gripped her hair and pushed her down until the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. "My precious sweet slut - you are mine."

The orgasm coursed through her body like a wave rolling into the shore. It was just strong enough to make her knees weak and make her thirsty for more. She whimpered and cried around his cock. The taste of his precum filled the back of her throat; her heart swelled with the desire to submit to him. 'My Master. I'm yours,' she thought.

"Come here," Vince said.

Vince helped Persephone up, and she put her arms around him for balance. He responded by pulling her tight against his body and leaned her against the tile wall. She felt the weight of his body against her and his cock pressed against her lower abdomen.

"What do you plan on doing with that?" she asked with a coy smile.

He took her thigh and lifted her. "I was hoping to put this cock inside you," he said, "so we can practice breeding."

Persephone wrapped her leg around Vince and reached down to grasp his cock. Using him for leverage, she stood on her tiptoes and brushed his length against her sex. "Like this?" she asked as she teased her entrance with the head of his cock.

He groaned and lifted her by her other leg. He crushed her against the wall, then allowed her to slide down the shaft of his cock. "No. Like this," he said.

"Mmm. This feels like home," she murmured.

"Welcome home," he uttered while slowly thrusting into her.

"Are you sure you want to breed this bad kitty? You might be biting off more than you can chew." She rolled her hips in time with his thrusts, allowing him to delve deeper into her, so she could feel more of his cock move past the lips of her sex

"I'm sure. We are meant for each other. I own you - you are mine," Vince whispered in between thrusts.

Persephone gripped him tightly and ran her nails across his back as another orgasmic wave of pleasure inundated her. "FUCK... You own me, Sir. I love when you do that!"

"Just don't forget my pleasure," Vince chuckled. "Should we talk about your collaring ceremony?"

"Can't we just fuck?" she whimpered.

"You don't want to talk about being fucked in front of all our kinky friends?"

Persephone gasped at the thought. She never considered doing something like that, but now Vince had said it aloud, her sex twitched with desire. "I... didn't think of that," she admitted.

"I've known for a long time that you were an exhibitionist, even if you didn't know it yourself," he said. "All the clues were there -"

"I want you to choose my piercings and tattoos," she interrupted.

"You said that was a hard limit."

"If we're talking about making this relationship permanent, I want you to mark me permanently as your own," she insisted. "I wouldn't allow it under any other circumstance."

"My choice?" he asked.

"Completely your choice, Master," she confirmed.

"I'll have to think about that," Vince said.

"While you're at it, think about owning me for the rest of my life," Persephone said, undulating her hips. "Owning this body." She stretched out and threw her head back. "This mind. This heart," she mumbled.

"You are mine," Vince growled.

_____________

"I wouldn't call that punishment if I'm to be honest. I think Vince just wanted to impress upon you the importance of safety," Sophia said. She wore an Offspring t-shirt.

Persephone sat on her bed in front of her flatscreen TV, wearing a man's button-down shirt and a pair of men's boxers. "You wouldn't call that punishment?! I didn't get to sleep next to him, and he didn't let me cum."

"Orgasm denial can be fun, and I sleep at the foot of my Master and Mistress's bed almost every night. I'm only allowed to sleep with them if it's a holiday or as a special treat," she explained.

"I could never," Persephone balked. "I'd be so sad and lonely."

"Well, you're a different type of sub with a different type of Dom. I like it when I'm dominated hard, and I'm only really given any affection when my Doms want it from me. I know it sounds cold, but it works for our relationship," Sophia explained.

"Still, it was punishment - the first time I've been punished. I'm such an idiot." Persephone pulled at the hem of the button-down shirt she was wearing.

"If you pull that down any further, I'll see nipple," Sophia warned. "Not that I would mind."

"Oh." Persephone stopped and crossed her arms.

"Just tell me that the make-up sex was good!"

"We made love in the shower. It was pretty vanilla, aside from his use of my orgasm trigger," she explained.

"Orgasm on command is not vanilla," Sophia said. "Master Rob and Mistress Billie tried to train me to do that, but it never really stuck. How did he do it so quickly?"

"Um, he used the conditioning that I already was under," Persephone reluctantly admitted. "Apparently, orgasm on command was prepped into me on a subconscious level - it just needed to be activated."

"Krysolov strikes again."

"Right. But at least I'm not thinking such horrible things anymore."

"Pathetic cock-worshiping slut? Isn't that what you said you called yourself yesterday?" Sophia said with a smirk.

"Slave. Pathetic cock-worshiping slave. Maybe that's a bit of the conditioning breaking through, but that's more of a role I'm willing to play. If any other man called me that, I'd kick him in the balls," Persephone said.

"Good girl!" Sophia said.

"Ooh! That made me almost feel as proud as when Vince says it."

"Not going to be your Domme."

"Okay," Persephone said with a shrug.

"Ouch! I don't interest you at all, do I?" Sophia asked.

"Sorry, but not really. I mean, you're nice, but I'm just not into women," she said.

"Well, you never know - bisexuality might have been programmed into you too!" Sophia said with a smirk.

"That's a little fucked up," Persephone said with a glare.

Sophia's smile disappeared. "You're right - that is fucked up. I'm sorry. I meant it as a joke. I can't imagine -"

"What's it like having your sexuality manipulated by another person without your knowledge or consent?"

"No, but, I mean...." Sophia stammered. "Never mind - it's stupid."

"What?" Persephone demanded.

"You won't like it," she responded, cringing.

"Just tell me what you were going to say!"

"It wasn't entirely without your knowledge or consent, was it?" Sophia said.

"Oh, FUCK YOU!" Persephone yelled as she threw a pillow at her TV screen

"No, really! You should have known something creepy was being done to you. You should have asked yourself what is in those conditioning videos. It should have been apparent after you watched Krysolov's video that this was some shady shit."

"I should have done a lot of things," she spat. "I should have waited until I stopped crying to drive. I should have driven slower. I should have had my lights on," Persephone stopped as it slowly dawned on her that it was her fault - the accident was her fault. "I should have never married Mark in the first place!" Persephone croaked as tears streamed down her face.

"Then why did you remarry me?" said a male voice from behind her. She turned to see Mark in the doorway to her bedroom. "You look good in my shirt, spineless cunt. However, I didn't tell you that you could wear clothing," he purred at her.

She screamed, closed her eyes, and trembled in horror. Tears streamed down her face as she felt his hands on her shoulders. Her eyes opened.

"Sephie?!" Vince yelled.

Persephone's eyes widened. "Vince?!" She threw herself into his arms and buried her face into his shoulder, sobbing while he hushed her.

"What happened? Tell me what happened, Sephie..." he whispered.

At the same time, Sophia, Billie, and Robert looked concerned on the flatscreen. "I think we should give them their privacy," Robert said sternly.

"Tell Sephie that I'm sorry. I just said his name - I didn't think this would happen. I just said his name...." Sophia croaked.

"Vince. I assume you'll keep us informed?" Aunt Billie said as she pulled Sophia back.

"Of course," Vince said as Persephone continued to sob in his arms.

Billie nodded, and the video feed ended.

"Sephie," Vince cooed as he rocked her. "Sephie, it's okay."

"I - I saw Mark. He was - he was my Dom," she cried. "And I remember... I remembered more about the crash. It was - it was my fault."

"How could it have been your fault?" Vince asked.

"I didn't have...." Persephone lifted her head and took a deep breath. "I didn't have my lights on, and I was driving recklessly - I'm responsible for that man's death. Mark was right; I did this to myself." She motioned to her scar. "Not only that, but I should have known that something was wrong with those videos. I should have never gotten involved with them. It's my fault - I did it all to myself."

"And in your vision, did Mark tell you all of this?"

"No - Sophia did."

Vince sighed. "I love you, but you're not the only one who fell victim to this."

"Sure; there were probably a lot of naive young women who fell victim to their scheme. How many of them were college-educated women in their late 20s?" Persephone countered.

"Enough that I can say with absolute certainty that you weren't the only one," he said. "Listen, Sephie, this is just a relapse, probably triggered by Sophia saying K's name."

"K?" she asked.

"I figure that's what we'll refer to him now on to avoid triggering the conditioning."

"Okay. But what am I going to do? I killed a man," she whispered.

"Let the lawyers and the courts address all of that. From what you told me, it didn't sound like the other driver was blameless," he assured her.

"I did it all to myself," she repeated.

"Don't focus on that. Instead, I want you to focus on all the things I do to you."

12