The Things We Do For Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss impregnates his employee for exchange of money.
13.7k words
4.71
23k
41
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is the continuation of the first chapter. I recommend reading the first chapter before this one for more context. This is a very long and wordy chapter, as it involves a lot of character building and fleshing out the story more as it continues on. If you only want the sexy bits, you gotta skip toward the end. I wanted to give more time to Dawn in this chapter, make the reader sympathize with her. Or maybe you won't, that is up to you.

As always, negative comments will be removed. I like constructive criticism, but when you're just a jerk, I have the right to delete your comment and report you to the Literotica staff. I'm making this a long involved story this time. Yes there is sex, yes it exists in here. But I also want you to sympathize and like all the character's involved too. And in order to do that, I gotta familiarize you with them.

And that's really what this chapter is about, with a lot of smut stuff toward the end.

Lacey's POV

After her encounter with Mr. Matthews, Lacey knew she needed some time to think about what was all said and done. She had sold her body for money (a hell of a lot of money she might add), and she was making peace with that, sure, but the other aspects were still gnawing away at her subconscious.

She was understandably feeling a lot of emotions after their time spent together. Shame, guilt, and shockingly arousal. She stopped to go to the bathroom at the train station and was ashamed to discover that she was sopping wet between the legs. Her panties were so soaked, they had a stain on them. It absolutely bewildered her. What she had done was supposed to be repugnant, but her body was sending her another message.

As far as mentally, her submissive side had shamelessly loved the superiority dynamic. Despite having been a submissive her whole life, she had relished the control she felt over Mr. Matthews when she was servicing his cock with her mouth. It was shocking, she would never have suspected that there were worse things in the world than doing that to a man of all people.

She was also bewildered by the fact that even a tiny part of her was entertaining the notion that somehow, she and Mr. Matthews had a sexual connection, and it wasn't just because of the contract she had signed. Her body was telling a different story than her mind was, and it was confusing the fuck out of her.

Worst of all, she had to act like none of it had happened. She could not tell a single soul, that had been made clear, and she had signed the contract stating that she wouldn't turn her back on that bond. To break it would mean she would have a lawsuit on her hands.

As a result, she was going to have to keep all these new feelings and emotions to herself. She couldn't talk to any of her friends who had experience with men about what it had meant for her to sexually service one. She could rationalize that if she did tell a friend, they would be sworn to secrecy, and would keep her secret, but the fact that there could be even a slim chance of a slip up had her erring on the side of caution. It just wasn't going to happen. She was on her own in this.

The most difficult thing of all was going to be pretending that everything was happy and normal to Dawn, who was her everything. They had been together for five years now and during that time Lacey had never had to lie to her or keep something this big from her. There was no way in hell that she was not going to see this as a betrayal when she found out, which in her mind was inevitable. Coupled with the fact that Lacey had flat out refused to let her see men in the past, that didn't bode well for their future together.

It became clear to her at that moment that Lacey was going to need to tell Dawn that she had a change of heart. It wouldn't be fair for her now to continue to deny Dawn her bisexuality when she in fact was seeing a man behind her back in secret. Just that very fact was enough to make her want to break this whole thing off. But it was too late for that, and she only had herself to blame on this one. She was the one that signed that contract knowing full well of the ramifications.

The real kicker was that if she were able to tell Dawn right here and now, her girlfriend likely would have been okay with everything, especially given the fact that Lacey's opinion of men in a sexual way had obviously advanced and broadened. She was willing to let Dawn see them now, and she was going to be doing things with Mr. Matthews that she had sworn her whole life were the opposite of what she thought she mentally and physically wanted.

Lacey and Dawn's relationship currently was an open book, but now she was legally bound not to disclose what happened behind closed doors with her handsome boss. As a side note, she couldn't call him Brian in her head yet, even though she had seen and pleasured his dick. She just wasn't there yet with him. A very small part of her hoped in time that this would change, but for now they were acquaintances that knew very little about one another that just happened to now have a sexual history.

It took Lacey a while to come to terms with everything in her head. Her conscience would be her greatest enemy here, because that is where all the guilt would fester. But at the same time, she knew she had to compose herself before she went back to the apartment. Whenever she had a crisis going on in the past, she would take a walk in one of the many beautiful parks around New York.

After Lacey left the train station, she walked the short distance to a nearby park she had been to many times before to clear her head. After some time taking a short walk around the vicinity, she came to the revelation that at the end of the day, she couldn't change anything that had happened. She couldn't go back in time and reverse it. Therefore, she was a big girl, and that meant she had to put on her big girl pants and deal with the fallout when it happened.

Fortunately for her, that was not going to be for some time. It would be when she and Mr. Matthews had long confirmed that she was pregnant, and her belly was big enough that she could no longer hide that fact from her friends and family under baggy clothes. How long would that take? She hoped not long. Because the sooner it happened, the sooner this nightmare would end. Once all was said and done, once the baby was born into this world, she would have nothing to do with Mr. Matthews other than him being her boss. And that would only be if she decided to stay with his company.

Despite all this, there were certainly things to be excited about. Not being broke and going homeless, for one. But also, she would be able to get her degree in marketing free of charge, which she knew was a solid career to have these days, one that could make her a very successful and well-off businesswoman. They were going to pay for her to go to college and take courses. That was another incentive that had made this catch 22 between her and Mr. Matthews worth all the fuss it would cause.

Finally, Lacey was back at the apartment. She hesitated before she opened the door. She knew that Dawn was home, she could smell food being prepared in their kitchen from behind it. Whatever she was making, it smelled divine. Dawn was the cook of the two of them. Lacey could do some meals, but she preferred to do the dishes from them over making them. She found cooking to be way too tedious and time consuming for her to want to bother with it any more than she had to.

"I can do this, I can do this," she murmured, steeling her resolve. Could she do this? Yes! She could. It was fine, everything's fine.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. In. And out. In. And out. There we go. All is well. Like hell. Lacey let out her last deep breath and opened the door. She made sure to shut and lock it behind her. It was now or never. Whew.

She cautiously approached the kitchen where she knew Dawn was situated, unsure of what mood that her girlfriend was in. As far as looks go, they were the total opposite. Dawn was taller, with long straight black hair, and bright brown eyes. She was a true Filipina, so her skin was tan. Her smile was the kindest she had ever seen, and her bubbly and positive personality is what attracted Lacey to her the most. They had a lot in common as well, the same music tastes, the same food likes and dislikes, video games, movies and television, she could go on and on and on, so it was quite uncanny. Their relationship had stood the test of time thus far, and she hoped that wouldn't change in the days to come.

"Hi," Lacey said, with a soft smile on her face.

Dawn turned to face her, and Lacey was relieved to see a slight smile on her beautiful face. It nearly broke Lacey then and there. Her heart already felt shattered. How could she face the most important person in her life and not tell her what was really going on? Ugh, she hated this. The lying, the sneaking around, it was not going to be fun at all.

Dawn's smile seemed almost copacetic. "Hey. How did everything go?"

Lacey knew she had to sound convincingly happy here. It wasn't like she wasn't happy about actually getting the job, anyways. The job was great. What came with it, not so great. "I got the job!"

Dawn blinked and her smile widened considerably into what Lacey would describe as a happy grin. "Whaaaat! You did?! That's great, baby! I knew you could do it!" She was bouncing up and down and clapping, clearly giddy from her excitement.

Lacey carried on. "Oh, babe, it is more than great. They offer free college courses so I can get my degree in marketing for free. I was also promised promotions and a higher salary if I perform my job duties well." She felt queasy as she gushed about it, but she had to make it convincing like she was thrilled to the bone. Having a good job did bring joy, but it was the other side of the coin that would come with heartbreak and ruin that was the not-so-great part of it.

Dawn came around the counter and pulled her into a big hug. She was wearing a plain gray long-sleeved shirt and matching colored sweats, her typical attire when she was off work, she loved to veg just like Lacey did. Smelling her familiar smell, that flowery perfume, in addition to holding her beloved in her arms, threatened to make Lacey bawl her eyes out right then and there. But she had to hold it. She could do that the next time she was by herself. For now, the comfort Dawn gave her made her feel slightly better, but also so guilty at the same time.

"I'm so proud of you, Lacey!" Dawn squealed, as they hugged tightly, rocking back and forth in each other's arms.

"Thanks. I think this job will be good for us. The promotions come with bonuses that are... Well, let's just say if I manage to get them, we won't have issues with money any time soon. We may even be able to move into a bigger and better place in a better part of the city."

Dawn pulled back but kept her hands on Lacey's arms. "No shot! What?! Baby, that's incredible! How did you find such a diamond in the rough?"

Lacey laughed. "Just lucky, I guess. The CFO, his name is Brian Matthews, he seems like an honest guy. I was very impressed with him and the way he takes care of his employees."

Oh, God, if only Dawn knew the subtle undertones that came with that statement. But she wouldn't. Not for a long time, anyway.

"Good, good. No one wants a shit boss, am I right?" She finally released Lacey to go back to stirring the noodles. She was cooking what appeared to be spaghetti for the two of them. The sauce smelled divine, but anything that Dawn made was exceptional. She was a great cook and Lacey always wondered why she didn't want to pursue a career as a chef. She was sure she could go far in that career path, not Alex Guarnaschelli far, but one could dream.

Dawn continued as she stirred the noodles. "It sounds like we are very fortunate for you to be working for Mr. Matthews, then. And he is one step below the CEO, so it sounds like if you impress the guy, you'll be able to go far in the company."

Impress him, now that was the understatement of the century. "That's the impression I got from him, yes."

Dawn looked relieved. And contented again. Just how Lacey had predicted her to react. Still, she was internally screaming, and not in a good way. She was telling the truth, everything that she said was true, but she was leaving out very important details that could change everything between the two of them forever. She was doubting her shitty decisions more every second of every minute that passed.

"I'm going to go ahead and change out of these clothes. But I also wanted to talk to you about something else. About... men. And you seeing them." It was so difficult for her to say it for some reason. Probably because she had just sucked a guy's cock before coming home today.

"Oh?" Dawn cocked an eyebrow; it was obvious she was curious about what Lacey had to say on the subject.

"Yes. I want you to do it. But we'll get into that more after I get changed." She wanted to get his smell off her clothes, she swore it was still there, though it could be her imagination. Either way, she was going to wash them as soon as possible.

Dawn's smile warmed her heart. She just wanted to make her lover overjoyed, wanted their love to continue to blossom as time went on. That was her endgame, she just knew it. Never mind that she was silently betraying her greatest love behind the scenes. She was hoping that letting Dawn have relationships with other men would, at the very least, soften the blow. Whether that would be true or not, remained to be seen.

"Okay," Dawn replied, a tone of approval in her voice. "I love you. You did a really great thing today. For us."

Lacey smiled. "For us." She felt sick, she just might throw up.

As soon as she disappeared into their bedroom, she fell onto the bed and sobbed as quietly as she could, for several minutes. She let out all the pain, frustration, anguish, and sorrow of her betrayal all in one good cry. Sometimes you just need to let it all out to move on from your mistakes, to be able to function. The lie had to continue, there was no debating that. But she had to compose herself, she had to put on an upbeat front as things continued.

Finally, she was able to change into a tank top and short shorts, something she was comfortable wearing around the apartment with Dawn present. By the time she came out, her amazing and talented girlfriend had already set the table and was putting the food on it so they could sit down and eat. They generally served themselves, for portion control reasons.

"Perfect timing, I just got done," Dawn said, seating herself in her usual chair at their small and round dining room table.

If Dawn could tell that Lacey had been crying, she gave no indication. She would likely think it was tears of joy and not despair anyway. After all, from Dawn's perspective, things were looking up for the two of them, and they were finally going to be out of the trenches. They were sick and tired of being poor and now with their combined income they weren't going to have to worry about a thing.

Lacey wasn't hungry at all given the events of the day, but the food smelled delicious, nonetheless. She had completely forgotten that she told Dawn they would talk about her revelation.

"So. You were saying you changed your mind about some things," Dawn said, as a gentle reminder, followed by a low chuckle. "That was a pretty loaded statement to leave me hanging on, by the way."

Lacey was mid-bite of her spaghetti, and she chuckled as she nearly choked on her food. "Oh! Yes, I'm sorry. I'm just a little overwhelmed right now."

"Alright, that's understandable. But please do continue," Dawn teased, unable to hide her beautiful smile.

It took Lacey a moment to do so, as she had to swallow her food. "I had a lot of time to think about everything over the last few days. And I think that me not allowing you to see men has put a major strain on us. And it comes down to the fact that it's just that I don't want that anymore. I don't want to feel separated from you. And I don't want you to feel like I'm denying a part of you that is obviously extremely important to you. So, that's why I'm ready to accept that you like men and I don't." Well, except for one man, the exception, Mr. Matthews. What was it about him, anyways? Getting distracted...

She snapped out of it as Dawn placed her hand over hers, giving it a squeeze. "This is so brave of you, Lacey. I know that you don't have any attraction toward men. Do you think that could ever change? That we might enjoy one together some day?" She looked so hopeful.

Oh, lord. She shrugged, trying to be nonchalant about it. "I don't think so, no." God, she was such a fucking liar. Or at least, it felt like she was lying. But they were talking about men in general. Just because she had sucked a man's cock, slightly liked it, and was now feeling what she recognized as mild attraction to said man with the cock she sucked did not mean she was suddenly going to change her sexual preference overnight. Did she want to see other men? Hell no! One was more than enough right now, and that was pushing it.

"But denying who you are just because I can't wrap my head around something that you enjoy is silly. And I realize that now. I'm just sorry that it wasn't sooner," Lacey elaborated, a sympathetic look on her young, freckled face.

Dawn squeezed her hand again, having never let it go. "You've grown up so much over the years, Lacey. I'm just so proud of you, constantly evolving. I really thought that you would never budge on this. But the fact that you have because you know our love is stronger than anything I feel toward any of the future men I sleep with... well, that means the world to me. So, thank you. I love you so so much."

Lacey smiled, squeezing Dawn's hand. "I love you too, Dawn." She wished she could just blurt out everything. Tell her what happened between her and Mr. Matthews. But it wasn't meant to be. That was going to be the bitter truth for her for a long time and something she would have on her mind every day. "And I just don't want you to live your life not enjoying the things you want to enjoy."

Dawn nodded, and finally released her hand. They talked about trivial things at dinner, and then they went to bed. Together. They had incredible makeup sex. Well, incredible to Dawn because it was mostly Lacey pleasuring her and not the way around. She felt regret the whole time she was touching her lover, and Dawn seemed to notice that she wasn't exactly one hundred percent there when she tried reciprocating.

But Lacey assured her nothing was wrong, and she managed to turn the tides and give Dawn a few more orgasms before they stopped. Then Dawn, satisfied with their encounter, fell into an exhausted, sweaty, and more than likely peaceful slumber. And why wouldn't her lover peacefully sleep? She wasn't doing something that would make her feel remorse for the rest of her life like Lacey was.

Predictably, Lacey stayed awake most of the night, with one thing, one man, on her mind. And that was Mr. Matthews, coupled with the dread and anticipation about when they were going to see each other again and what they were going to do with each other when they did. Would they go further than they had today? That part was inescapable. And there was nothing she could do about that now except go along for the ride.

Lacey's POV

Lacey's first day of work went smoothly. She met with Jake, the HR Manager, who seemed like a nice enough guy. Evidently, he and Mr. Matthews were great friends, and he told her that he had spoken highly of her after their interview, which was nice to hear. Jake obviously knew nothing about the arrangement between the two of them, though everyone she met would be oblivious to it. Guess it didn't matter either way, it didn't have any impact on her actual job, and she was determined to keep it that way.