The Things We Do For Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her neck was a particularly sensitive part of her body, how did he know? There was no way for him to, was he just that intuitive when it came to sexually pleasing women? She could only hold still and shake as he planted light kisses on her throat. He then sinfully dragged his tongue along her skin, effectively making her knees feel weak. Goddamn him.

She felt his large hand cup the back of her neck as his lips kissed higher, to her chin. She felt her heart beating faster, threatening to break out of her chest. Was he going to kiss her? Was she going to like it? Was she going to hate it? How was it going to make her feel? Sex was one thing but kissing screamed too intimate too soon right now.

She felt helpless as his lips inched closer and closer to hers. She was frozen in place. Why wasn't she stopping him? She should be pushing him away. But then before she could act it happened. His mouth pressed against hers. It was soft, gentle, something she did not expect coming from him. Men are bad, anything but compassionate. Right? His beard was again tickling her skin, the hairs so rigid that they almost stung, but in a way that didn't hurt but somehow felt good. Was she making any sense?

The kiss lasted for long moments and by the end of it she was breathless. She wouldn't say that she kissed him back, just let it happen and continue for as long as it did. She wanted to slap him, but she couldn't, not without some fierce backlash. He wasn't supposed to be making this feel good. It couldn't feel great. If it felt acceptable, that would mean things were changing with her sexuality that she did not want to acknowledge at this current point in time.

Lacey let out a shocked gasp as she was suddenly grabbed by the waist and swept up off the floor. She was forced to place her hands on Mr. Matthews's broad shoulders and wrap her legs around his waist. She realized quickly that the way she had positioned herself her ass was seated perfectly on the growing bulge that was forming beneath his slacks. Since she was wearing a short skirt and panties, she could feel it easily. It was the bulge that she had taken care of with her mouth last time. What was it going to be this time? Was she going to lose her so-called virginity to him?

The kiss this time was different. It had passion behind it. She could do nothing but accept every crazy moment. And acknowledge that it sent tingles from her spine to her very heated core, which was currently feeling his manly hardness against it. To say that things were heating up between them would be putting it mildly. She hated herself for it, but his strength, his dominance, it was turning her on like no other.

He growled as she let out a mewl and unconsciously ground her hips down against him, needing to feel that delicious friction between her legs. What the fuck was wrong with her? Why did she respond like this to him? She should be pushing on his shoulders, driving him away. But she couldn't. And even if she could, did she want to at this point?

Their tongues intertwined and played with one another's as she was now a willing participant in their heated kisses. His mouth felt so rough, his scent was so manly, the smell of him and his cologne was making her feel light-headed. She could tell based on what she remembered of him, that his large cock was at full mast. She had quickly stilled her hips, chastising herself mentally for responding so fucking easily to him. This wasn't supposed to be enjoyable for her!

He broke the kiss and took off her open sweater, his huge hands pawing her small breasts. He didn't seem to mind that they were on the modest size one bit, as he never missed a beat feeling them up. When his thumbs rolled over her stiff nipples through her shirt, she let out a loud moan and arched her back toward him, something that no doubt made him feel pleased as punch with himself. Unfortunately for her, her tits were the second most sensitive part of her. If you wanted to get her going quickly, her neck and tits were how you do it. And he seemed to be somehow connecting those dots.

She could only watch, panting considerably, as he slowly undid her button-down blouse button by button, giving her time to breathe and at least try and compose herself. Get a fucking grip, Lacey! This does not feel good, it can't! He just somehow happens to know what he is doing. Probably from the many flings he's had in the past with other women! Remember, you are nothing special to him, nor he to you.

Her shirt was opened the moment she had regained her composure. It fell to the floor, joining her sweater. She was at least still wearing a bra, but probably not for long.

She remained still with her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders as he cleared some things off his desk with a free arm to make room for her. She closed her eyes, inhaling his scent, memorizing it. The sheer difference in his strength and build compared to Dawn was phenomenal. He was huge, his shoulders easily would span half of her other lover's body. His torso was chiseled and muscled, all hard like a concrete wall, leading her to believe that he must have a six pack underneath that fancy suit of his. Most women dreamed of this day, being taking by a man with such primal force. But not Lacey. She wanted soft, she wanted supple. Or, based on her body's reaction, was that changing? Was she enjoying his strength, and all the opposite features she had grown accustomed to when enjoying sex?

Her eyes shot open as she heard pens and pencils falling rapidly in succession to the floor. She could only assume he or someone else would pick them up later. Who knows at this point. It would probably be Joanna were it not him. The poor woman must just think him clumsy, not knowing the truth of what was happening behind the closed door of her boss's office.

Lacey was finding it very hard to think, to form thoughts. She was consumed by Mr. Matthews's presence. She knew she needed to calm down, but she was finding it very difficult to concentrate on anything but him and what he was doing to her, manipulating her body so damn easily it was almost criminal.

Speaking of which, where did her bra go and when the hell had he taken it off her? Also, he had perfected seated her on his desk. She had been so distracted she hadn't noticed all this until now. Big mistake as his lips suddenly and unexpectedly found her exposed nipple and gave it a soft suck. His tongue then flicked rapidly over the stiff bud, causing her to wriggle on the desk. He was quickly figuring out that her most sensitive spots were quite receptive to what he was doing. It didn't matter what sex he was, what mattered was how he was doing things to her. All she could do was go along for the ride as he gave the same attention to her other nipple, torturing it erotically with his wet, agile muscle.

She was relieved when he stopped, his mouth finally leaving her heaving chest. But then he was abruptly kissing lower, and she found her skirt being lifted to expose her underwear and crotch. Oh no. Not this. Please not this. What the hell was he going to do down there? She was soon going to find out, but she didn't want to.

Lacey could only hold still as Mr. Matthews's insistent hands spread her legs wide open. She was frozen as his face came closer and closer to the burning heat between her legs. She could not handle this, there was no way. He was going to drive her insane. At this rate, she was screwed. Literally.

Her body felt flushed and hot as his lips and tongue swiftly began to caress her labia over the cotton of her panties. This man wasted no time with tomfoolery as he kept kissing, licking, and sucking her crotch. Every time the fabric of her underwear accompanied by that rough tongue brushed over her clit, she let out moans that sounded nothing short of appreciative to what he was doing to her so skillfully. His tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as it ran up and down the length of her slit, pressing hard on the cloth to make certain she would feel every movement and enjoy the delightful friction it caused. Before she knew it, her panties were drenched, and not just from what he was doing with that magical tongue of his. Oh no, she was flat out drenched from her own secreting juices. Fuuuuuuck! If he kept this up, she was going to cum!

She felt one of his hands reach up and squeeze her tiny tit flesh hard. He pinched her nipple between his fingers, creating an exquisite mix of pain and pleasure. Coupled with that dastardly tongue of his thrashing wildly over the most sensitive part of her through the soaked cloth, her juices suddenly exploded out of her in a rush as she had a mind-blowing orgasm on his wriggling muscle through her now very sopping panties.

She threw her head back and let out a shameless cry of rapture as she came. Hard. He continued to kiss, lick, and suck on her core as her whole body shook and trembled. He prolonged her cum as he continued his work, so much so that he made her see stars behind her eyes. It was the strongest orgasm she had had in months. She couldn't even cum for Dawn these days, and yet here she was, rocking and gyrating her hips to the beat of her male boss's tongue.

When she came back to reality, her now useless panties were discarded, and she was completely naked on his desk. She had been clutching the sides so hard her knuckles were white, and her fingers had gone numb. The fact that he had made her cum like that with her panties on said a lot. This man knew exactly how to pleasure the opposite sex. That made her want to hate him even more, but how could she? Her body had fucking loved that. She should feel sick, but at this point all she could do was be a passenger on this fucked up train.

She gasped when he began to gently kiss her clit, now without the barrier of her underwear. She was so fucking wet she thought she might drown him. But he persisted, and before she could catch herself her fingers were threading through his thick short hair, stopping to rest at the back of his head. He groaned his approval, and she could feel the harsh needles of his facial hair scraping against her hypersensitive sex. It just added to the long list of sensations that she had never experienced before. All these new things were working in his favor.

His hand on her chest pushed her back until she was laying back on his desk. Thankfully it wasn't too uncomfortable, as he had a large leather pad that spanned most of his workspace. She heard his mouse clatter to the floor, but she wasn't sorry for that. He was orchestrating all of this. And at this point, she was now a willing recipient of his bold actions.

She could only gasp and moan as his tongue found her hole and forced its way in. His nose and beard were rubbing all over her clit as he thrust his tongue inside of her, effectively fucking her with it. She moaned like an unabashed whore as he brought her to heights of pleasure she hadn't felt in so long. How did this feel so fucking good? How was he so great at this? She had never heard of a man eating pussy this masterfully. He was playing her like his own damned personal instrument. Is that what she is now?

That weapon in his mouth had brought her great bliss prior, but now that her panties were out of the way, it had increased tenfold. She found herself reaching for his head, gripping the back of it and rolling her hips at his face, humping his nose and mouth as her moans increased in volume. Thank God the office was soundproof, as Joanna would surely hear her by now, and wonder if he was killing her in here or something. Though her screams hardly made it sound like she was in pain.

She was already on the verge of another orgasm, right on the edge of the precipice. His tongue was reaching places inside of her she didn't think possible. Just how fucking long was it?! She could feel that long thick thing wriggling around and coupled with that damned facial hair of his raking against the tender flesh of her pleasure nub, she was a goner. Never did she ever suspect that a man would be capable of delivering this type of sexual bliss. Clearly, she was being proven wrong.

She came. Explosively. She was clutching his head and frantically fucking his face as she screamed out her peak. She had seen stars the last time, but this time she damn near passed out. Her juices ejaculated out of her as he made her squirt, something that had never happened in the past with Dawn or any of her female lovers. The pleasure was so overwhelming that she came all over his face, shocking the both of them.

It somehow just seemed to turn Mr. Matthews on even more, as he opened his mouth wide to catch what he could of it as her ejaculate continued to stream out of her in a steady rush. He then sucked on her little bean hard, until more and more gushed out. She was writhing all over his desk, she might have even knocked over one of his monitors by accident. Sorry not sorry.

None of that registered as all she could feel was his divine mouth and lips sucking on her as he made her orgasm repeatedly, drenching his poor face. He kept going until she really did feel like she was on the verge of passing out. Her vision was fading to black as he finally, mercifully retreated his face from her soaked cunt.

When she came to, he had removed all his clothes. She first noticed his big cock as it was standing proudly upward at full staff, and she could see the pure lust in his eyes as he gazed down at her. It suddenly dawned on her that she was off his desk, and he had moved her over to one of the large leather couches near the TV on his far wall as she recovered. It scared her that it was something she didn't even remember him doing. He had literally made her cum so hard and so damn powerfully that she had blacked the hell out. How the fuck was that even possible? My god, he was a beast.

"What happened?" She had to ask. "How long have I been out?"

"For just a minute. And you squirted all over my face and clothes, so I had to take them off."

She was momentarily confused but then it all came back to her in a rush. "Squirted? I've never done that before."

He smirked and she wanted to smack him with how smug he looked at this sudden revelation. "I see. Well, it happened. My soaked clothes, rug, and chairs are proof of that. Don't worry, it will all be cleaned up later by the cleaning staff when they come by late tonight. They will probably just think it's spilled water."

Christ, as if she was worried about that! Had she really squirted so much it went all over his office like that? She was completely unhinged! And she was totally mortified, which he seemed to pick up on right away.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. It means I brought you great pleasure."

Thank you, Captain Obvious. And now upon this realization she wanted to die. She literally just wanted to crawl into a hole and never be found by anyone. She didn't want her body to be feeling these things, especially from him of all people. She had wonderful, fantastic sex with Dawn. They had great chemistry in bed, they always had. But her girlfriend had never made her squirt like that, nor had any of the other women they had had the pleasure of sleeping with together. Was it a technique thing? Either way, it was so disconcerting she wanted to run away and never come back. But she couldn't.

On top of that, her body was still heavily stimulated. She'd had such acute orgasm's that she was feeling relaxed, sated. If they stopped there, she'd be content. But she was betting everything that he had other ideas. They still had probably a good thirty minutes left before he would dismiss her from his office.

Mr. Matthews got onto the couch on his knees, and he settled his naked form between her legs. She felt the head of his cock circling her clitoris and then he began to rub his fleshy length along the length of her labia, back and forth, creating new sensations. His shaft felt hard, hot, muscly, and big. "Are you a virgin?"

She shook her head. "No. I've never had sex with a man, but I've been penetrated by toys." She knew she didn't have a hymen anymore, as the first time she and Dawn had sex with a strap-on she had bled a little. She didn't remember it being overly painful or feeling too much discomfort.

"I'll go slow," he affirmed, continuing to roll his hips and rub his dick all over her very wet sex.

Was that supposed to make her feel better? It was clear his mind wouldn't be persuaded. So, this was it. This was happening. She was going to have sex with a man. Who had already brought her great pleasure, his words. At that moment, she really hated how arrogant and cocky he could be at times. Especially when it came to describing what she had felt.

At least she knew that this wouldn't hurt as badly as if she was truly a virgin. She'd had various toys inside of her before that were all different sizes, and of a phallus shape, but nothing compared to his large size and wide thickness. She knew that she would adjust, but there was going to be some initial pain when they started.

She bit her lip as the head of his cock kissed her hole. He pulled the skin back on the head of his uncircumcised manhood and began to slowly push. He was being gentle as he promised he would be. It greatly helped that she was slippery and wet down there. She was ashamed to admit it, but he slid inside of her very easily, stretching and widening her as about an inch of him worked its way inside. There was only minimal pain, for now.

From there he began to slowly roll his hips, driving his bare cock into her slowly, allowing her to adjust to him. The sensations she felt were like those in the past with a toy, only he was so hot and hard, being that it was actual flesh inside of her. The more of him that went in, the more she could feel him scraping against her narrow inner walls, forcing them to expand and swell to accommodate his fat cock. Human anatomy was amazing, the fact that she could just stretch to take all of him was extraordinary.

She heard Mr. Matthews let out a low growl of rumbling satisfaction. "You're so damn tight."

Good God. He was making her feel so full, all the while bringing her some minor pain and discomfort, bringing her back to the time she had first taken a fake penis inside of her. But she was quick to adjust to the feel of him moving inside of her, and the more he thrust and the more of him that got inside of her, the less the pain and the better it started to feel, twisting into something different, something carnal.

Lacey hated that it felt so pleasing. More than half of that huge cock was inside of her, and she was still soaking wet. She could hear his thighs slapping against her body as he began to pick up the pace. She couldn't handle this, not now. If he kept thrusting at this speed, she was going to cum again. She could already feel it building inside of her, from the fullness and friction with each deep pump. All she could do was hold on for the ride, her hands gripping his sides, her tits rubbing against his muscled chest, nipples scraping against the roughness of his hard muscle.

All this happening at once was driving her crazy. She didn't think she could hold back that she was feeling good for much longer. She kept her legs spread wide apart, but all she wanted to do was wrap them around his waist to drive him even deeper in. His big cock felt so fucking good. He was reaching places inside of her that she never knew existed, and he wasn't even all the way in. He was so fucking vast and thick and meaty. The feel of his hot flesh grinding along all her silken inner walls could drive her to madness.

He grunted as her fingers dug hard into his skin as he was suddenly accelerating, his monstrous cock battering her insides like a jackhammer. He had stopped holding himself back, unable to resist the urge to break her in. He was pounding into her with brutal pumps, and the slapping noises of their flesh coming together was getting louder and louder, so high pitched that it was all she could feel and hear. All she knew was his marvelous dick at that moment. Never in her life had she felt so full, so hot, so pleasured.