The Things We Do For Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tight little pussy was gripping him hard. She was squeezing him, clamping him tightly, as if begging for him to give her his seed. She didn't know what she wanted anymore at this point. She was full to the brim with him. He had finally hilted inside of her, and his heavy balls were now smacking against her ass with each rooted thrust.

He was fucking her so hard her nipples were grinding against his solid skin. Her nails were likely leaving marks on him where she was gripping him so rigidly, digging her nails in as he slammed into her, fucking her savagely below him. Her poor pussy was taking the brunt of it all, opening wider as he battered her insides and forced her to yield to him, to feel the amazing sensations that only a man could bring to a woman during sexual intercourse.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist before she could prevent them from doing so, and she began to moan louder as he labored into her. "Oh, God. Oh, God, oh God."

"You feel so fucking good, Miss Green. You're taking my cock so well. I can feel you gripping me, just begging me to cum in you. Do you want that? You want me to cum in that tight little pussy?"

Oh, fuck! Why did he have such a good way with words? Her back arched off the bed, and she found her hips matching his frenzied rhythm as she felt a colossal orgasm building, threatening to come on like a freight train.

"Tell me!" He hissed out, biting the flesh where her collarbone met her shoulder.

"YES! Give it all to me! Your big cock is making me cum!" Lacey squealed. She had no time to take back the words or regret them as they left her lips. Next thing she knew her body seized up, and she could not hold her release back any longer. She came and came hard. Her pussy hugged him so tightly he likely found it hard to fuck her through it. But still he persisted, and she could feel his immense cock scraping against her slick walls, to lengthen her peak.

It all seemed to go on forever but was likely just a few minutes of time. She was clinging to him like her life depended on it, as pleasure she had never known rippled through every nerve ending of her body. Still, it did not deter him, and he was still going when she could think coherently again.

She gasped when his lips found hers and she kissed him back this time. Any reluctance to accommodate him had gone out the window now. Her legs had loosened and gone slack when she had cum, but she wrapped them back around him to take his wonderful manhood back in deep as their mouths fed at each other like they were starving. His tongue thrust into her mouth to dance and play, and she found herself reciprocating. She was moaning noisily against his lips, already feeling as if she was going to cum again. My God. Where had it all gone wrong? How could she be having a good time? How could he be bringing her euphoria beyond anything she could remember?

Maybe she needed to stop punishing herself. It is what it is. She was lost in the moment now, lost in his kiss, his cock, everything about him. He was a fantastic lover and it showed. He had the stamina of a bull. He had been fucking her strongly for the last five minutes, if not longer. And he showed no signs of stopping or slowing down.

"You're going to make me cum again," she murmured, against his rough lips.

"Fuck yes. Cum on that cock! Do you like it? You like having my cock deep inside of your squishy cunt?"

Whenever this man spoke what he said just served to turn her on even more. Whatever part of her that had rejected him was long gone. She had no more shame about this, she was certain that she would no longer deny him anything any longer. Nor did she want to. He had truly destroyed her will to reject him.

So, she flagrantly screamed out, "God, yes! Give it to me! Give me your cock! Fucking break me!"

He really didn't need any more encouragement than that. He snarled as he fucked her like a beast, his movements now rapid and forceful. She felt herself ripping and tearing from the inside, but she didn't care. She had asked him to take her like a monster, destroy her for his own selfish enjoyment. She knew he couldn't last much longer. And by now she wanted to feel him cum. She needed him to blast her pussy with his virile seed. It was something she had never felt before. Something she now knew she wanted to experience for herself.

He was grunting and groaning as if he was an animal. Her fingernails dragged hard down the length of his muscled back as he shoved into her with those rapid and fierce strokes. This was so fucking crazy. If you had told her a year ago that she would be here in this moment now with Mr. Matthews, bucking and writhing underneath him, taking his big cock, meeting his erratic thrusts, her pussy just asking to be bred by him, she would think you were a fucking lunatic. Now, she was a believer.

Lacey felt him expand and swell inside of her and she knew he was close. It made her tense up as she knew the moment was here. For the first time in her life, a man was going to cum inside of her, possibly impregnating her. The thought alone made her orgasm unexpectedly again. He sensed her lose it, and as she buckled down on him, he let out a loud yell as he had when he came the last time, and she felt him suddenly burst inside of her. He was doing it, he was cumming inside her!

The feel of his heavy spunk blasting off inside of her increased her orgasm immensely, making it the most gratifying she had ever felt. They came together. Mutually. And she already knew that he came a lot but feeling it in her pussy was a different story than her mouth. She felt like her sex was melting, as more and more jettisoned out of him like a firehose. He kept moving within her as she rhythmically squeezed him to draw more of his seed into her receptive body. He had hardened up and was rubbing sharply along her aching cunt, once again making her feel the ecstasy of sexual agony and bliss all in one spicy cocktail.

He collapsed on top of her, finally spent. He was careful of his weight on her, and Lacey could vaguely feel him kissing and sucking on her neck. She threaded her fingers through the short hair on the back of his neck, surprising him by pulling his face up for a deep kiss.

He groaned against her lips and his hands covered her tits, grabbing and groping them as they passionately kissed. As he pinched her teats roughly between his fingers, she squealed against his mouth. He hadn't gone soft at all inside of her, in fact, she swore as their lips touched, he was getting even harder. That was impossible, right? They weren't done? She didn't know that she could take much more of this, of him. He already had made her feel things she never expected to experience. It was going to be a lot to process when all was said and done, and she was left alone to her own devices.

He suddenly rolled over so that she was on top of him. It was so unexpected that she was disoriented for a moment. She gasped as he grabbed her hips and began to rock them back and forth, so she was grinding on his thick meaty cock, hard as steel inside of her. The different sensations this caused were enough to drive her wild.

His hands gripped her tight, guiding her slowly along the full length of him, stuffed so tightly inside of her that she felt the fullest she had ever been with him within her.

"Fuck me, Miss Green." He demanded, his tone dripping with dominance. "Ride my cock."

The submissive in her could not disobey him. She had never done this before, but still, she found herself planting her knees beside his thighs on the thankfully wide couch, and then maneuvering her body up and down, so that her pussy was gliding from base to tip. He was almost falling out of her as she picked up the pace and began to slam herself down on him with renewed vigor.

From this angle, she was feeling different things than she had in their prior missionary position. And they weren't dreadful things. No, quite the opposite. He was filling her up in another way, which was bringing her diverse pleasure. How? How could he feel this fucking good?

Her tits were bouncing wildly as she rode him fast and hard, like a bucking bronco. She couldn't believe that he was still fully erect, that they were both gradually ascending to another fantastic cum.

He watched her with those sharp eyes of his, with an approving look on his attractive face. "That's it, Miss Green. You're a natural! You're going to make me cum again, baby."

Oh, shit. Did he just call her baby? That should not be allowed! He was making her melt. She even reached up to pinch and play with her overstimulated nipples, as she rode his cock with excited tenacity. His shaft was slick with their mixed juices, as some of his spunk was leaking out of her now, coating his thick fuck meat as she propelled herself up and down faster. Every time the spongy head of him kissed her cervix, it brought her slight discomfort but also an incredibly erotic sensation that had her soaring rapidly to the edge of another indescribable release.

She fell on him until he was balls deep and began to rotate and swivel her hips, moaning lewdly as she felt the tip of him grinding against her deepest parts once more. It felt sooooo gooooood. Every inch of her insides was stuffed up by his mammoth cock and she couldn't get enough of it, of him.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" He shouted, reaching up to pull and twist her stiff nips as she continued to wildly rock and gyrate all over him.

Oh, shit! He really took note of what to do to her to rev her engines. She knew she couldn't take this much longer. He was hitting all the right spots within, and his hands were manipulating her body with expert precision. What was happening inside of her was becoming too much for her to bear.

"Cum with me," she begged. "I want to feel you blast off inside of me again!"

He grabbed her hips with his hands and took over for her, driving her up and down the entirety of his cock with great force. She cried out as he violently maneuvered her aching pussy over all his girth. She was so wet that loud squelching noises could be heard every time he penetrated her to the hilt repeatedly.

She came the moment she felt his cock swiftly spurting into her. Each orgasm she had seemed more heightened than the last. Her head was spinning as she threw it back and screamed out her bliss, her juices gushing out of her in a rush and coating his cum thrusting cock. He drove up into her madly, his hilted penis continuing to erupt heavily.

He came with just as much volume as the last time, which thrilled her to the core. She could feel his hot seed flooding her melting cunt, soothing the soreness that had developed from their ferocious fucking. It was the most incredible thing in the world. She knew after this day that there would be no going back. She was addicted to him, addicted to the sex. It was all new, shiny, and exciting.

Finally, it seemed both were completely spent. How the fuck was she supposed to walk? Let alone work, too. She'd had so many powerful orgasms she was exhausted. His clothes were probably a mess but knowing him he had a backup plan for that. Mr. Matthews seemed like the type of guy that was always prepared, seeming as how many surprises he had to deal with in his role with the company.

Lacey was a sticky, gooey mess. Somehow this felt satisfying more than anything else. Her pussy was achy, bruised, and full of his potent spunk. It was supposed to have been disgusting, terrifying, horrifying. But all it had her feeling was fulfilled. She wouldn't be surprised if he had already knocked her up. She didn't keep track of when she was ovulating, she'd never had to do that. But somehow, she knew this wouldn't be the last time they made love, not by a longshot. It was going to happen again, and at this moment she was counting on it to.

A man had made her cum better than anyone else had in her entire life. It should be shocking, appalling, heinous. Instead, she just felt acceptance. She recognized that this was her future. This was her fate. She could feel bad about all this later, or maybe she wouldn't anymore.

Mr. Matthews helped her clean up the best he could. He told her they had at least fifteen minutes left of their meeting, so if she wanted to go home and get a change of underwear and or take a shower, she was free to do so. So, she did. Dawn was at work, so it was easy enough to do without getting caught. She did not take a full shower, instead just washing the parts that needed to be washed.

She was so fucking sore. Mr. Matthews had truly fucked her cunt raw today. At this point, she was realizing that she needed to quit disciplining herself for the way he had made her feel good today. She didn't like other men. She didn't want to sleep with other men. The sex she had today she perceived as the best she had ever had, but that was probably because she had done a lot of things today that were brand new to her. But that didn't mean she loved Dawn any less. She still wanted to be with her, she still wanted to have sex with her, and she knew she would enjoy the sex between them. Things were just different now.

Deep down she wanted Mr. Matthews again too. And she recognized that those feelings weren't going to go away any time soon. It was time to welcome them with open arms, embrace her destiny.

Good things were happening. Of this she was certain.