The Things We Do For Money Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn: Now me... be honest, please.

Josh:....10/10 cuteness.

Dawn: I said be honest lol

Josh: I am. You're so freaking cute :)

Dawn:...Thanks.

Josh: On a scale of 1 to 10 how sexy am I? Your turn to be honest...

Oh, Christ. She stared at her phone for a long moment, her fingers hovering over the digital keyboard. After a moment of debate, she sent her message.

Dawn: 10/10

Josh:...You too.

Dawn: So you're saying that I'm a 10/10 on every scale? lol

Josh: Yup, you're what we like to call a total catch :)

Dawn: Well, damn.

Josh: Ikr... But it's true :)

Dawn:...What about Pam? Where does she rate on your scale?

Josh: 8/10 for everything.

Dawn:...I said be honest, Josh, come on.

Josh: I am being honest.

Dawn: Seriously? You think I'm sexier and cuter than she is?

Josh. Yes. I do.

Dawn:...

Josh: You're the the one that said to be honest...

Dawn: I know... I'm just... wow... I had no idea...

Josh: If only I had met you first...

Dawn: But you didn't, Josh...

Josh: Yeah. I know...

Maybe texting Josh was a bad idea, after all. But it was true, Josh had met Pam first. It was just crazy to think that Dawn of all women checked all the boxes for him. She felt flattered, but she also felt gutted for her friend. If she ever saw these texts, she would have every right to be furious with her supposed best friend.

Dawn: Texting you is such a bad idea...

Josh: Pls don't ignore me again :(

Dawn: But we're going in circles right now...

Josh: No. We haven't done anything wrong... we're just being honest with each other, here...

Dawn: Pam is my best friend.

Josh: I know that. I don't like it either... but you asked about how I feel about her and I was honest with you. Whether you like it or not, I can't help but like you so much more...

Dawn: Josh, we cannot go there. We can't... I'm sorry, but just no... Please... We can talk about anything else, but this... We have to keep it friendly or nothing at all... Understand?

Dawn sighed with exasperation, running her fingers through her hair to pull it back from her face. She was starting to get emotional. Why did he have such a fucking impact on her heart? She yearned for him. A part of her longed for him to come in here and tell her all this face to face. The other wanted to run for the hills and fast before things spiraled out of control. Maybe they already had.

Josh: Fine. But I want to know something first. Do you like me too?

Dawn: Wtf did I just say?

Josh: Do you? Please, Dawn, I have to know.

Dawn: Why?

Josh: Just tell me, damn it.

Dawn: Jesus fucking Christ... you know that I fucking do... I didn't want to come tonight because of you. I didn't want to see you. Because I don't trust myself at all when I am around you.

Josh: You don't?

Dawn: Hell no! Not one bit... You make me want to break the rules.

Josh: Yeah. Me too... Thanks for being honest with me...

Well, the good news was that it was almost karaoke time and then she would be out of here. She would allow him this one small glimpse of her and take off after that. She could run away from him, far away. But she knew deep in her heart that what she felt for him was not going to just disappear any time soon. It was a problem.

Josh:...Do you know what I'd do if I was in there with you right now?

Dawn: Josh, no... we can't...

Josh: I'd kiss you so hard... rub my hands all over your sexy body... groping and squeezing your tits and ass...

Dawn:...

Josh: Grind your crotch against my hardening cock...

Dawn:...

Josh: You love it... admit it...

Dawn:...You know I do...

Josh: And I know you want it... Again... You can't help yourself...

God help her, she spread her legs on the toilet and began stroking her clit slowly but surely. The fact that she was in her work bathroom didn't matter to her. All she cared about was him and how he was making her feel. Which was horny as fucking hell.

Josh: Tell me how much you want it, baby... How much you need it...

Dawn:...So fucking much...

Josh: Then you can have it... Undoing your jeans, sliding them down your beautiful body, dragging your panties with them... Straightening and slipping my big cock into your needy cunt from behind... driving into you hard... fucking you deeply, hips smacking against your taut ass...

Dawn:...Ooooh yesssssss.... give it to me! Give me that big cock, baby!

Josh: Grunting as I drill into you, harder, faster, deeper... You like my cock, baby?

Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus. She was so close! Just from the thought of him taking her right here in the restroom where she spent most of her days working. The place where his girlfriend worked, too.

Fuck! All her logic just went out the window with his racy words. She should have known texting him back would lead to this, but right now she didn't care, all she knew was that she needed to cum, and nothing was going to stop her from that.

Dawn: I love it... I'm gonna cum soon!

Josh: Cum for me baby... I wanna feel you cum on my dick...

Dawn: Fuck, yes!!! I'm gonna cum! I'm so close!!!!!

Josh: Slamming into you faster and faster, wanting to feel you cum on his huge dick... Do it! Cum for me baby... for me and only me!

Dawn: Cummmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!!!!!!!!

She came so violently her juices squirted out of her straight into the toilet below. Just from sexting him! Jesus Christ! Her whole body seized up with her violent release as she rubbed her clit furiously, squeezing her tit and pinching her nipple hard over her sweater.

Dawn: Omfg... I came so fucking hard... all over the place! I'm going to have to clean up the bathroom... good thing there's lots of paper towels lol

Josh: Me too, baby... Better clean this up and then get back before they wonder why we have been gone so long... See you out there in a bit...

After she wiped herself up, dressed, and cleaned up her mess, she had to wonder to herself if this was real life? Fuck it. She was sick and tired of feeling guilty and punishing herself. over this They were sexting, they weren't fucking each other for real, and these private exchanges were letting both of them get out the pent-up sexual frustration they felt between them without actually banging it out in the flesh. They were just getting off on the excitement and newness of it. She reasoned so long as they kept it between them and it didn't escalate beyond text, it was fine.

Dawn was ready to embrace the knowledge that this was going to happen from now on and she would deal with the consequences when they came. She was accepting that Josh was going to be in her life now so long as he was still dating Pam. And maybe even if he wasn't. Even if they spontaneously broke up, she couldn't imagine him just peaceing out on her. She could punish herself no longer.

It took her a few minutes to get the toiletries sorted, but she was fortunate that no one came in during that time or in their time together, which was shorter than you might think, about fifteen minutes or so. She left the bathroom just in time for karaoke to be starting in a few minutes. She saw that Pam was rubbing Josh's back and as she approached, she heard him explaining he was sick from something he ate, which she seemed sympathetic to.

"Oh, darling, that's no good. We'll go first with the girls, and then we'll get you home so you can rest. I'll make you that soup you like."

Josh smiled, and Dawn could tell that he was good at faking sickness, as his hand was on his stomach and his face contorted as if he was in actual pain. But she knew better. "Thanks, I think that'd be best."

What a little shit he was, lying to Pam like that. But what choice did he have? Also, he was a hot a little shit.

It was totally fucking cliche, but they sang "I'll Be There for You" by The Rembrandts. Every single person in the room would know it from the intro of the famous sitcom Friends. It made sense for them to sing it together, since they were all buddies. They each sang a different verse of the song, and on the chorus, they all lent their voices. They sounded phenomenal, each one of them was gifted with a great voice.

Josh was staring into her eyes as she sang her verse, and she couldn't help but smile at him as she was all but practically serenading him with the tune, though only he and her seemed to notice it. "I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby, when you get drunk, I'll be the wine, oh."

No one seemed to notice just how longingly they were gazing at each other. The song finished and Pam walked Josh out, who gave her one last lingering wave before leaving.

Dawn waved at both as they made their exit. Things were going to get complicated as shit from here on out, weren't they?