All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 10'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What do

..you mean tenth and final chapter? Not if I could have a say in the matter! Unfortunately, I can only speak for myself but am pretty confident others would back me up here in no time.

You surpassed yourself bm, and that's really saying something. Your first series was good, but this, as a whole, is sensational. You've no idea of the emotional roller coaster you've put me through, not to mention the agonizing waiting periods I had to endure. 😩 I cannot fault you in wanting to deliver your absolute best though. And you did deliver - have no doubt in that.

To be fair, I think it's a good ending in itself, considering some others I've read in the past. But I don't want to be rational about this. I just know that I want - no, need - more. And need I remind you, you DID initially promise us eleven (11) chapters.

Now, are those reasons enough? Start working on it already. Please. 😉

- BSF

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
One of the best

Without malice your dream sequence had me really worried. I am happy that the family finally came to grips with their relationship. I don't understand why you chose to end it here though. I too would like to read the rest of this story with the happy ending of a new baby in the family and all the family enjoying life together again.

PLEASE?

stattionstattionabout 7 years ago
You had me...

I nearly stopped reading after the first couple of pages! But fortunately I kept going lol

Another great chapter but I don't think this really worked as an ending to the story however as there are more questions left unanswered than answered. What happened to Italy? Bianca's parents? Jack? Why does Gina suddenly resent Oliver when she seemed ok with it before? The family as a whole? The baby? Olivers mental state? You brought that into the story very quickly but I don't think it was dealt with fully. Hope you continue the story for one final final chapter.

beau6beau6about 7 years ago
Still Awesome

Still loving it......and I totally understand if this is where the story ends. However, curiosity drives the need to know what happens just a bit more down the road. Regardless, I really enjoy your style and look forward to reading more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great but lacking a proper closing

I enjoyed this chapter immensely, like all the others in the series, but the ending just doesn't feel right. I know you hate caparison between this and "Siblingly Binding" but in this case it's more than in place I think. SB had a proper ending with time-skip that provided insight into their lives after making the life changing decisions and having a baby whilst still providing closure to the whole relationship and family drama that comes with it. With TTYMMF you leave us practically hanging on the edge without release in either direction, not to mention even more questions raised by this chapter and some sudden character turning points that beg for more precise explanations. And on top of that you DID PROMISE AT LEAST 11 chapters so......you better deliver on it mister!

Thus I have a very hard time giving anything more than a 4*, if left as is it would feel like a slap in the fact to the series and to the readers who yearn for a real happy end for the (future) family and our MC couple. If you decide to deliver on your promise then I'm more than prepared to raise the score and of course my opinion of the series as a whole.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter to this story! But...

It is truly a great chapter! But this story surely cannot be done at this point! There's too much more to be written for this to end here... it's so good, please take us further in the story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue this story

I was really worried with the start and nearly threw my tab off.was a great story and please do continue about their life in Italy etc.

scally21scally21about 7 years ago
This can't be the ending...surely?

Dude, you can't leave it open ended like that! Way too many unanswered questions. What happened re: baby, eloping to Milan and such like?

Go on - finish it properly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome

You thru me for loop in the beginning, thank goodness it was a dream. You need one more chapter to finish the true love story. You are a amazing writer would love to read more of your stories. Thanks

Ocean33Ocean33about 7 years ago
Bravo

Another great chapter I don't want it to end. Please continue

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Incredible

I was about to unload on you for what I thought was a sure deviation from your story, on having Kara hook up with Oliver and Dave with Ellie--after she lost the baby! Did you f*** me up: it was only a dream?!?? Well written!! I usually have a mindf*** but that was one I can live with!

You drew the tension and apprehension so well between Dan/Oliver and Alice/Ellie. Then you developed Oliver's phobia into the vehicle to reconcile him with both his mother and father. All of it seemed plausible and all it real. Masterful.

I'd implore you to write a few more chapters to this, at least of Ellie having the baby, then expanding a little bit on their life in Milan--you leave that thread hanging--and I believe in the interests of completeness that it needs tying off: we know Antonio and his wife aren't thrilled with the idea, *but* we need to see at least a little of how they handle it, as well as seeing how much Ellie truly enjoys Milan. Easy 5

SWIM21SWIM21about 7 years ago
More! More!

I understand why you ended it like this before the baby was born, but I still feel kind of cheated. I would love to see more of these characters, maybe even as cameos in another series, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loop

oh my goodness the way u did the first 3 and a half pages really threw me for a loop on this great story-then to bring out to put it all together in what he was dealing with in all them years in the loss of Bianca and her becoming the strong one to show them they be together---nicely put together---one of the best stories I read on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing chapter! I wouldn't have minded the dream sequence being the reality, since I enjoy some mixing up between the pairings in stories I read. Anyways, back to reality, as others have said, you did quite well in developing Oliver's phobia and it being the reason for making peace with the parents. I feel it has to have at least another chapter to tie up loose ends and show the characters' proper endings, this one finished rather abruptly. Again, amazing chapter, excellent work so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One more

Simply wow. Such an emotional chapter from start to finish . I'm also sure that many of us your readers would love one more chapter where the baby is born and Ellie is fine. This is too much of a cliffhanger you would be leaving us with. Plus, mom and dad have come around it would be nice that Jack does to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

This story is easily the best on the site in my opinion, please continue, I would be so sad if you left it like this, you're always so descriptive and it allows the reader to feel a sort of connection to the charters, PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Hate the Mom!

They should have left already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

I almost stopped in disgust at the beginning and am so glad you changed direction. Please finish this story before captivating us with the next one. I/we need resolution!! birth? Long term relationship ? Family acceptance ( both US and Italy)? Too many questions and cliff hangers to stop now. Please. 😁

Thank you for sharing your story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is a wonderful story, but hey.............

There is much drama remaining..........

........leaving for Italy (the parents, Jack and Gena, Dave and Kara)

........arriving in Italy and getting settled (Ellie and Bianca's parents

........birthing the baby

........Michaela and the baby

........do Oliver and Ellie's parents come visit the baby?

-------do Jack and Gena come?

.........another baby?

there are four chapters + there, maybe five. Sorry I could only give you 5*

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author's notes

So, more you say? Gosh, there's just no pleasing you! Lol.

Thank you everyone for loving this story this much. Your comments are awesome and totally understandable. I, actually, hate this ending, but since I wanted to start a new story (which carries all my usual traits and is no less engrossing, I think), I thought maybe you'd be satisfied with the open ending. Evidently, no one is especially happy; therefore, you will get your ending (A happy one? Remains to be seen). I'm already on it, with one (emotional) Lit page already finished. When will it be ready? Three weeks give or take.

I do listen to my readers. After all, it's for you I write. This chapter was partially inspired by your comments as a matter of fact. One Anonymous asked me to wipe the smirk off my face at the thought of killing the baby, and I laughed as I was indeed smirking while reading it. It was uncanny. ProtectorOfMankind suggested "What if" scenarios while other Anon wanted diversified sex scenes. A third Anon was disappointed with the way I seemed to gloss over Oliver's trauma, and how it would influence him. All of those comments helped shaping this chapter.

The dream sequence would've been a tad more dramatic had Literotica retained the spacing between the paragraphs as I intended. After the "****THE EN—", there was supposed to be a blank space for half a page… oh, well. At least they accept italics, right? I'll take what I can get, I guess.

In conclusion, I will be satisfying your need for a proper closure. Chapter 11 will be long though as I have lots of scenes to write atop the customary erotica, so I don't want to hear later on that it was too long. After that, we're headed into a new story that is already written halfway. I thank you again for your love, and I'll be seeing you on Chapter 11, which will undoubtedly be the last one.

PS what did you think of the dream sequence in terms of erotica? Was it hot? Were you experiencing difficulties enjoying it because of the unwelcome twist?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
G'day BM

To me the dream sequence was traumatic. To have me thinking that the love they shared would end just like that and then the sex scenes you wrote in the dream although hot as sex scenes are I was still wondering what the bloody hell you have done. Then the dream ended and I was so relieved to see all was ok(sort of) . I have stated before that this story was like a roller coaster ride that was almost tearing my heart out. After all that I would love to read a nice loving happy ending even in Italy if that is where they need to go to be happy and unknown. They already have ID with the same last names so a wedding band should cover things up ok. If the family can accept that they will have no influence on Ellie and Oliver and their love then perhaps they will all visit the new baby in Italy.

I and I think a few others would be happy with that and we can then get stuck in to your new adventure-soon please. Love the way you write and want to read more please.

PS you could always send them over here to Australia. We are a very easy going bunch of nice people and would make them most welcome.

Good onya mate.

Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love the way you write

Didn't feel like reading the story further from the dream part, but continued hoping it will be better and it was. I accept the ending, but I want to read another chapter as I'm in love with the story. Waiting for the eleventh chapter. Want to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the dream

...NOT! The only thing that made me keep reading was.. well, I cheated and jumped to page 7. 😏🙃 Please, i know you listen to your readers, but don't ever scare us like that again. I loved the jealousy-driven dramas, like that skanky red and coming-on-to Kara thing, but definitely not your coming in Kara twist.

Glad you're starting a new series. I can't wait to read it already. And thanks bm, this is currently my favorite series.

-BSF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

the dream bs was an utter waste of time. otherwise is was a great edition and would have been much better if the dream wasnt even inserted into this and the focus was oliver's decline from sanity revolving around each birth. way more impactful i think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Didn't need the dream at all, apart from that still a great story.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 7 years ago
GREAT STORY BUT NEED YOU TO TIE IT ALL UP!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and your earlier one, Siblingly Binding! You are a talented author with tremendous character development and a story line. However I could have done without the dream sequence. But now you need to tidy things up and finalize everything! I do NOT want to conjecture about it all! I think it terribly irresponsible to pull us along this LONG adventure you drop us this suddenly! I look forward to another story line from you but not till you finish this one please? 6 stars

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
BM pranked us so fucking hard

BM got us good with that first scene. I really liked the end of this, it was a satisfying conclusion to a top tier story. The way it was all resolved was amazing, I will defintely be looking for the next story to come out of BM's think-tank.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 7 years ago
absolutely loved it

Powerful and utterly satisfying.

Can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Great

The dream was just rubbish to be honest.

And this story lost direction.

Finish it off properly.

You let yourself down with this chapter as the rest have been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

you are awesome to playwith character. But dream is went lil too far..dont finish story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You !!!!!

Bmatter , I was one of your readers to express dread that you might wanna kill the baby in the previous chapter comments so I completely get how you played us with the dream . Hey , writers and their readers cant always be too serious , so kudos for that prank . None of the characters in your stories are shallow and cheap porn cliché as in the dream so I believed it only for a minute. I for one am content with how you finished it , beautifully done . The only problem is your writing , character development and and credibility is so good the demand for you to go on with a story will always be there from us readers as chapter after chapter you exceed expectations with accustomed easy . Maybe your critics are simply not tuned-in to get your stories , some of the criticisms are so off the mark . Lastly , goodluck with the next one , we will be waiting . Thank You Bmatter .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad but...

I find your syntax and odd choice of words ruining the flow of a sentence for me (not for everyone, but for me: This is how I see it). I don't want your rabid fans to go nuts here and tell me I'm wrong about my own opinion.

Overall, if a person likes drama; this is the story for them. I wouldn't call it romance, but certainly drama.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

First 3 1/2 pages a waste of time. Pure jerk off material, but after the first 9 chapters, they leave a sour taste in the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you

..about done with chapter 11?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 11 please?

Hi,

I just finished your story. I really enjoyed it. I know that the end of chapter of 10 could be seen as an ending. However, it just hasn't satisfied my curiosity on what happens next. So could you please write another chapter?

Cheers

blackmatterblackmatteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author's notes

Sadly, Chapter 11 will take longer than anticipated. It has been halfway through for over a week now. However, due to major personal life issues, I was unable to finish it. My apologies. I hope to write soon and to deliver on the ending as promised. On the plus side, it's shaping up to be a solid ending, so you've definitely got something to look forward to.

ApocalipsaApocalipsaalmost 7 years ago
Bruh, good story.

Let me first say that I enjoyed your story greatly. I'm also happy I didn't find this until now. The whole series that is. At first I wasn't sure if I disliked Ellie or not, and almost dropped this, I'm glad that I didn't, I had hoped she'd develope, and you delivered. Your universe is so interesting, I'm jealous of your imagination. By the way do you know Italian? Or have you been using google translate? The daughter is supper cute, she's def my favorite.

I was just wondering why you didn't bring the rimming back? I thought it was pretty hot. Or explore with that some more with the backdoor.

The beginning of this chapter had me on edge, I was literally cursing you out so bad. pH I was pissed. When i got to the end of the dream I was so confused, even through I skipped it. Please don't give them a bad end, my little ticker can't handle it.

I've favorites you, I look forward to more of your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: Apocalipsa

The daughter is 'cute' and your 'favorite' - she's four you pedophile. Jesus Christ and not for nothing, but kids should never be in an incest sex story even in passing mention.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindalmost 7 years ago
Small Blessings

At least blackmatter finished The Things You Make Me Feel before he died. rip #godbless #hewuzagudboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If he is dead -

so what, Lit isn't losing anything. You can catch this type of shit on any over-the-top young adult drama on network television or day time soaps, or that Mexican shit on telemundo. He gets a three from me for the effort.

RyanDunn1977RyanDunn1977almost 7 years ago
any update on progress?

any update on progress?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
waiting

I'm eagerly waiting for the next part. Please deliver it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
waiting

Any progress on the next part. Make it fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Elephant in the room !

The taboo fact here is that an additional Chapter 11 will still not be satisfying as finale or any ending for that matter .

The reason is simple , Siblingly Binding is arguably the best story on this forum and beyond but TTYMMF is simply out of this world . Even you Bmatter cannot write something this exceptional , well I take that last bit back since you did . Anyway , the point is you set this up from the beginning as a novel really which now feels halfway through so concluding now will be punishing your avid readers , and you Bmatter will always have that nagging feeling of unfinished business .

Solution ; Bmatter to have with his readers a Literarily Binding agreement to continue with the story as long as possible , let it live even beyond you Bmatter like Stieg Larson ( Millenium ) or R Ludlum ( Bourne ) even Ian Fleming. Bmatter can write other material as he has already stated but always coming back to push TTYMMF some more . Either this or therapy when it concludes , or worse more , Prozac , LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
any update?

Any update?

blackmatterblackmatteralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Updates

Update 1: I'm not dead (at least I don't think I am).

Update 2: Chapter 11 is still halfway finished.

Update 3: I will try finishing it as soon as possible (Only yesterday I gave it a look after over a month).

Sorry it's taking me this long but sometimes unexpected shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are dead to us!

We want the next chapters this week or you are dead to us! jk, take your time, you're a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
waiting

Am I the only one waiting for the next part?

mynameisnotryanmynameisnotryanalmost 7 years ago
My Heart

I have never felt so conflicted before the whole dream section actually caused my heart to beat faster and I have never been so angry at fictional characters before. You write amazing stories but please don't do that, as nice as it was to find out that it was a dream it still was just so tense and painful. That said cant wait for chapter 11.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't forget us !!!!

Just so you know Bmatter , the people who put pressure on you are your fellow writers not us your readers . I shan't elaborate on that as the point is clear to you and it would be disrespectful of all the effort people put in. So be it this story or the new one we are waiting eagerly . Get on with it man!! Ok I will sneak in a pliz at the end but move it pliz .

oldpackoldpackalmost 7 years ago
blackmatter, you are not very nice

When I first started this chapter, you can't even imagine all the names I was calling you and none of them were very nice at all. Way to sucker me in and slap me along the back of my head. I love your writing, but not sure my heart can hold out for too many of these. I should give you a one star for getting me so mad, but I gave you a five star because you are a great writer.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Ah, the old bait and switch, eh?

I started off reading this chapter, much the same as anyone else I suppose, hating the direction it had taken. I really thought you'd just ruined this story with the callous treatment of the characters for "fuck scenes", and then came the false ending and the 'Dallas' dream sequence. Well fuck you for fucking with my emotions, I nearly stopped reading.

However the story from that ending onward was really good and dealt with some really difficult issues pretty well. So I'm still enjoying and reading and voting it 5 stars again.

There are still issues with your writing though and I think you need someone to proof read your work as there are missing words and incorrectly used words throughout the chapters. It bothered me whilst reading and with those errors cleaned up, the only thing that I wouldn't like would be some of your characters actions and your damned false ending! Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story

I agree with everyone else about that dream sequence lol had me angry then thankin Jesus it was just a dream lol I will say this, the part with him and his dad on the porch, man, really got to me, I'm a 37yr old guy and it brought tears to my eyes, very moving, love your writing style keep it up!

Dark_Love192Dark_Love192almost 6 years ago
it's the sick of your mind

U simply writte the story to satisfy some sick fantasy of sick heads. We looking for erotic romance not some sick fuck.

I know the series pretty much similar .the sex scenes are way elobarated, we don't need that ok. But if you want to excite the audience go along plot ok.

we are already reading a fantasy, then what's with the dream inside a fantasy , if simply you want to entertain , then write some gang bangs.we don't need this shit. You can't write shit simply by calling it a dream.

There so many authors who take this route to simply add some kick.we pretty much hate them for thinking less of readers and they write what ever they want in such a tight story which was at its peek.

If you want to twist the characters and make them degrading as much as you want ,then write a new one and use your sick passion making it as degrading as sick or hot as possible.

But in these types of stories. You simply just ruin the moment. You just make less of you I mean your standards.

It's just, how do you think of writing such shit in between an awesome story. What are you trying to say. Just don't understand.

I just simply that hate that "Dave " character from the moment of his confession.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Dream Sequence

Again it appears two different writers are penning this story. This chapter is wonderful except for the addition of a totally unnecessary dream sequence. It added nothing to the story. I can’t imagine why the author thought it necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A powerful chapter!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever described an erotic story as powerful before. But this one is as well as erotic. Like others that commented, I was a bit disappointed at the beginning of this chapter with the break up, the miscarriage, etc. But Very quickly i had a strong feeling that someone was having a dream or more like a nightmare. I came to that conclusion when Ellie so quickly spread her legs for Dave. That just didn't fit. Ellie is not a slut. And I see the dream serving a purpose. It made Kara appreciate what she had.

This chapter was what I would imagine would transpire in real life. I see this chapter as being about the emotional healing of course but also of being needed; the support. While others don't like the brother Dave, this Dave does. He has been 1/2 of the family emotional support for Oliver up until now. And that is largely due to him understanding the situation better than Jack or the parents and at one time, likely would have given his left nut to be in Oliver's shoes. Well done. 5*. -dave

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
@ "it's the sick of your mind"

I mean, I get it. This is the comment section of an erotic literature website. Standards are bound to be lower. But my god man, you're defining a new low.

At any rate, great chapter! I really like the drama stuff you do man, and am loving the ration of drama to sex way more in the last few chapters. Still though, everything very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dream sequence Grrrrr!

At first I was devastated to read of the miscarriage and parter swap, but when Oliver started responding to sexual advances from anyone other than Ellie I knew it was a dream. I couldn't stomach reading the rest of the dream sequence so skimmed until I found the end of it. It's not that it was poorly written, but I just couldn't take the emotional rending it was causing in my heart... even knowing it wasn't real. Reading such a traumatic destruction of their relationship was too painful to bear. You made us love them too much to see it all fall apart... after all the pain and trials they endured, it was like watching them suffer and die rather than get the happily ever after they'd earned. I don't think ANY author could have pulled that off. Skipping the dream, the rest was breathtaking! (just PLEASE don't ever do that to us again!)

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
this was an excellent chapter

The dream sequence had me freaked out, the parents hating Oliver made it worse, this chapter had more intensity than any of the prior ones. WOW. FANTASTIC. and it ends with a sexy. loving erotic scene and an upbeat tone. really awesome. 5 stars, wish i could give more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Seriously stupid. If you create so many problems, it would be better for you to suffer it yourself.

If you can't write a proper incest story, then don't. You completely ruined the entire series.

Fuck. Now I'm seriously pissed off.

Get it together, otherwise stop writing. It would at least be better than writing this trash. I stopped reading from page 7 onwards.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
OML Lol

That dream chapter had me ready to rate this a one star and quit the series, thank god its just a dream xD. This was really well written so keep it up and another 5 stars from me.

SolitariusLupus11SolitariusLupus11over 4 years ago
Dream sequence side story?

Hi, I actually liked the dream sequence alot, it was really hot. In fact if you were to return writing again any chance you would write a side chapter with that as the focus?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missed opportunity

Aaah daaammm you missed out the opportunity to write 72 hours worth of hot baby-making sex. It would have made this work a masterpiece. Sigh...

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
Amazing 3rd read

Love that dream sequence forgot it was here lol

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

For me, up to this point this narrative was a great read. But in the dream sequence you made the rich characters with 9 chapters of emotional investment into lesser single dimensional characters of themselves, into their base evil or naivete with the authority of a connected plot. It was as if another writer had taken over the narrative for pure self indulgence. The dream sequence was brutal and unnecessary for the plot of this narrative. It was conflict and sex just for the conflict and sex itself. I was totally disappointed. I was expecting so much more. The dream sequence nullified this entire chapter for me. This is my opinion as a reader. I am no author are English professor. I have given chapters 1 through 9 all 5s even with my critique of chapter 1. I can not rate this chapter anywhere near a 5 so I won’t rate it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does anyone know of any others stories with a similar setup as the dream sequence? Namely the main couple splitting up and getting together with other people.

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

5 Stars across the board for every chapter of this tale. I almost tapped out when I got to the dream sequence, cursing you vehemently with every fiber of my being for destroying the beautiful thing you had spent so much time creating prior to it but I felt I owed it to you as an author to finish the story regardless. I am glad that I did.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Dark_Love 92, you should really have kept that comment to yourself...as a few others have pointed out, this IS A STORY!! If you did not care for that part, comment as such and MOVE ON!!

It could be said of any of us, that we are "sick" for reading incest stories; so the comment can well be turned back to you!! BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR COMMENTS, BUB, VERY CAREFUL INDEED.

The dream sequence...what a "gas" that work of imagination is! When I got to the "The En..." part, I wondered "WTF" was going on, then Kara woke up...that really "revved me up", as you say!! How funny; AND I appreciate the sense of dread Kara has/had, as I think it appeals to many of us in situations in our lives...was a real attention-getter, and fell for it hook-line-and-sinker!

CalevraBlackCalevraBlackalmost 2 years ago

Still my favorite story on Lit. Read the series like 6 times over the years. We need more stories like TTYMMF from you.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Wow what an emotional rollercoaster. This is a well written and scripted love story between Ellie and Oliver. Well Done 5+++++stars

Vic1225Vic1225almost 2 years ago

Oh the things you made me feel lol

Brilliant

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

At first, I did not want to comment until the end, but after this chapter... have to say that dream part felt like a really cheap shot, to add more drama thing... just because, for no reason at all

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

That was a fab read. I did get confused at the dream till it ended. Well written and well received.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That whole "dream sequence" was nothing but cheap bait to mess with us. Pretty lame. At least the story itself was intact and was good. When I saw that bit about miscarriage, I was like "what the fuck?", stopped reading and came to the comments see if it was worth continuing. Thankfully it was just a dream though it seemed pretty pointless and unnecessary.

The trauma Oliver went through and the scars it left was pretty brutal. I really feel for him. But it seems things are finally looking up. I hope the final chapter has their happy ending. After everything they've went through, they need one!

19Seeker6219Seeker626 months ago

It's been hard enough trying to comprehend the insecurities of our main characters without yelling at them to get over their shit, then things get f-ed up with what turns out to be a dream sequence. I couldn't read it, had to skim through to the end of it. Still can't go back and actually read it. Once you get past that it turns out for the better..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So much repetition of doubt, weakness and immaturity. Hope they grow up before the story ends!

DormayVooDormayVoo3 months ago

I love the story, love the characters and love the premise. But the dream sequence added nothing and detracted greatly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous