The Third Begining Ch. 04

Story Info
Eliza has lesbian sex with Lisi.
946 words
4.48
3.4k
10

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Lunch and fulfilment with Lisi

Lisi suggested lunch together on Wednesday. We agreed to go to a new veggie place that recently opened in the high street.

Lisi and I met outside 'Veggie Val's' at twelve-thirty and greeted each other with hugs and a kiss.

We got a table at the rear.

It was busy and had a nice, friendly atmosphere made better by two pleasant waitresses.

We ate a nice meal and chatted.

Lisi placed her hand on mine and thanked me for bringing Mandy to see her, commenting on what a beautiful girl she is.

We left the cafe' and chatted while walking to the shell monument to Benjamin Briton on the beach and back along the seafront to near Lisi's apartment.

"Tea?"

She asked. I nodded yes.

"My place"

I insisted.

We got to my cottage, I made tea, and we sat together on the settee, relaxed from our walk.

I realised Lisi had not seen the cottage before, so I offered to show her around, going upstairs to end the tour in my bedroom, and she loved it.

She sat on my bed, looked around, and complimented me on the decor.

She patted my bed next to her and indicated she wanted me to sit by her.

I nervously sat down and took my hands in hers to look at me directly.

"I want to thank you for the friendship you have given me over the last few weeks, having you to talk to means a lot to me, I love our chats and the companionship".

She said, welling up a little.

She leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek.

I turned to her and kissed her softly on the lips. I brought my hand around her neck to pull her to me and kissed her firmly.

"Thank you."

I said as I broke the kiss.

"I feel the same."

We kissed again, broke our kiss, kissed again more urgently, lips parting, tongues fencing, tightening our embracing, lust and wanting to rise, heartbeats increasing.

Her hands stroked my back, shoulders, breasts and my legs.

I kissed her more fervently as she pushed me back on the bed, my legs hanging over the side of it, with Lisi lying partially on top of me, unbuttoning my blouse while kissing me deeply, smiling when she exposed my breast in 'her' bra, tenderly first kissing and then sucking each nipple though to see through lacy material, till both were hard and sensitive with excitement.

She undid the front clip, sensually peeled back each cup and suckled my nipples directly, looking up now and then with big blue eyes to gauge my reaction.

My nipples relayed my reaction by being engorged with Lisi's stimulation and our wanton actions.

I was so excited I held her head to my chest as she sucked and licked each teat. I moaned in pleasure, Mmmm, yes.

I loved what Lisi was doing to me. It heightened my lust for her.

She kissed me, and our tongues fenced each other's. Her hand slid up my inner thigh under my skirt and found my panty-covered damp pussy, which encouraged her to kiss me deeper that made me wetter. I opened my legs to Lisi's insistent hand. Her fingers stroked my sticky panty-covered lips, getting me more excited, making me pant, moan, kiss her and mumble words of encouragement.

"Yes, oh yes, oh god, wonderful."

Lisi smiled at me, kissed me again as she slid her hand under the soggy panties and fingered me, two fingers plunging into my wet tunnel, no pretence she finger fucked me hard for several minutes while rubbing my clit with her thumb, rubbing and probing me to wonderful shuddering, panting, tingling climax.

"Thank you, thank you, Lisi, mmmm, thank you".

I whispered into her ear.

Lisi slipped off the bed and between my open legs, pulled my panties to one side and attacked my stimulated vulva with her tongue, insinuating me like a small penis, licking me, pulling my lips with hers, softly nibbling them.

I was in a delirious, sex-charged state that I had only experienced before with Mandy and years ago.

I came again and once more. Lisi got up from between my legs, stripped off her clothes, stripped off what remained of mine and encouraged me into bed, quickly following me. We kissed facing each other, naked, boob to boob, pussy to pussy.

I could taste myself on her as I licked my juices off her face, and we pulled close to each other, stroking each other backs, bums and shoulders.

I pushed Lisi's shoulder back, making her lie on her back. I lay over her beautiful naked torso and positioned my mound on hers, humped her, and rubbed her clit with mine, our mingling wetness lubricating the action but having enough friction for both to climax a few minutes later.

"Mmmm."

Being all Lisi could manage in response.

We petted for quite a long time, both contented sexually, stroking each other's naked bodies, both enjoying cuddling and kissing each other. I realised I felt no guilt about my actions with Lisi. We both drifted off to sleep.

It was about Ten o'clock that evening when I woke in Lisi's arms. I pulled the duvet over both of us and cuddled closer, only disturbing her sleep, so she rolled on her side facing away from me. I draped myself around her beautiful body, nuzzled her hair and held her right boob lightly in my hand and pushed mine into her back.

I thought yes, this is wonderful.

I drifted off in a contented state I had not had for ages.