The Third Begining Ch. 03

Story Info
Eliza has more guilty feelings or are they lessening……
1.1k words
4.65
4.5k
10

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More Guilt?

John had to visit his company office near London for a couple of days and was staying over, so Mandy and I went up to London to shop for clothes for the trip to America. In the shops, she tried on loads of clothes while taking delight in flashing her body to me in various states of undress and even naked on a couple of occasions in the dressing cubicles.

We got all she wanted.

We arrived back in Felixstowe at the house at around ten p.m. It was dark and raining as we dashed into the house with Mandy's shopping bags, laughing at being caught in the rain and soaked through our lightweight dresses. We put the bags down in the hall and climbed the stairs, shedding our wet clothes and giggling as we went to her bedroom.

In John and Mandy's bedroom, she got out two dressing gowns, which we put on to dry our wet skin and for warmth. She got two towels to rub each other's hair dry. Mandy put hers in a ponytail. My hair, being cut short, was soon drying.

"That was fun, Mommy, you look lovely even when you are wet and I could see your nipples through your dress."

"Why were you looking?"

I asked, arching my eyebrows and inquiring. Mandy smiled and said,

"Because I can, because they are yours, because I love them and I love you."

"Oh, is that all."

I smiled back.

"You are stopping tonight, Mommy?"

"Is the guest bed made up?"

I asked, already thinking I knew the answer.

"I will do it after we have showered, I will go and get the bags and find you a winceyette nightdress."

She laughed and went downstairs as I went into the shower room. I got the drench going hot, shampooed my hair and soaped myself. Next thing I knew, Mandy joined me, taking the soap and doing my back, backside and between my bum cheeks, making me wiggle. She slapped me and asked me.

"Now do me."

I took the soap and washed her all over, getting a good lather between her legs while trying to look seriously motherly. Then I washed her hair and swilled the suds from her beautiful body.

We dried each other in haste and quickly got into bed, both naked and willingly holding each other close, nuzzling each other, then kissing, then kissing with tongues deep in each other's mouths, panting, we groped and stroked each other French kissing more.

I felt between her legs and sought my daughter's pussy. She was excited and juicy with lust. I slipped my fingers between her lips and rubbed her wet opening for a couple of minutes, making Mandy wetter and moan into my mouth as we kissed.

I slid two fingers into her soggy opening and fucked her firmly and quickly, knuckle-deep, for a while, as she panted through two orgasms and then went limp. I kissed her and whispered in her ear.

"I love you."

We petted for about ten minutes, and then she dropped off into a contented sleep. I watched the gentle swell of her breathing, the rise and fall of her chest and boobs. I kissed them both, each still erect nipple softly, not wanting to wake her. I settled down with lessening guilt and eventually fell asleep, draped over her beautiful naked form.

I woke to kisses about my face and neck, hair tickling my face and chest, opening my eyes to Mandy smiling at me, about to kiss me and then kissing me on my lips, then deeper with her insistent tongue.

We writhed together in John and Mandy's bed, pussies grinding wet and slippy on each other, then thighs to pussies till we both came with force, still rubbing and kissing, trying to get the waves of pleasure to continue.

We stayed joined together for what seemed hours, each panting from our exertions and the force of our climaxes. Both spent we dozed for about an hour and then showered together. The bed was a mess, crumpled and sex stains in patches on the sheet.

"We need to change the bed,"

I said.

"Where are the clean sheets."

Mandy innocently said.

"I might just leave the bed, to get John wondering what I have been up to."

Mandy saw my reaction, my mouth dropping open in shock and worry. I was about to admonish her when she burst into laughter. After she stopped laughing, she hugged me, saying.

"I have no secrets from John. I tell him everything. He knows I like to be with women. I do not tell him who, only some juicy bits with sometimes a little embellishment, to drive him on, shall we say."

I was shocked, I told her so,

"You must not tell him about us."

I was worried she might let it slip. Mandy assured me not to worry.

"I will not say a word about having sex with my mother."

"Mandy!"

I scolded her.

She just pushed me onto the bed, kissed me and then dived between my easily parted thighs, kissing and sucking my clit till I was on the way to another orgasm.

I held Mandy's face to my pussy and humped it gently.

A climax soon washed over me. My sexual needs were fulfilled, with just the warm, fuzzy, sated feeling of love again.

She was kissing me again. I tasted myself on her mouth and tongue. We kissed and cuddled for a while, basking in our feelings for each other.

Before I left for home, I made Mandy promise again not to let our relationship out to anyone.

Pulling my leg, she said,

"Mommy our secret is between us and Facebook."

I just shook my head in horror.

Mandy told me

"We are having a going away party the Saturday before the flight, you a couple of Johns relations, you have never met and a few of our friends. Will you come over on Friday to help me prepare and stop over till we leave early Monday?

"She went on,

"if you will come, we can clear up on Sunday and help me finish packing, then you can secure the house and whatever you do, do not have any wild parties here while we are away."

I chuckled. I had said this many times when Bill and I left her when we went anywhere.

"Sounds busy but fun."

I smiled my agreement, pleased I would spend more time with her.

Author's note: Thanks for reading the third chapter. Please take a second to vote and drop some stars. All forms of feedback, public or private, are very welcome. Knowing what you enjoyed or did not motivates me tremendously and helps shape the following chapters, as this series is a work in progress.