The Third Begining Ch. 08

Story Info
Eliza has a lunch date with Lainey. Strap-on sex is on menu.
3k words
4.57
4k
8
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Lunch With Lainey

Lainey called me on my mobile to arrange our lunch date for Wednesday. We agreed to meet at The Fludyers at one p.m. She advised me not to worry if she was not on time, as occasionally, work got in the way of fun.

On Wednesday, I set off to Felixstowe at nine p.m. and decided to go to the police station in the town on the way to advise the property would not be occupied full-time for the next few months.

At the station front desk, the duty officer asked how he could help me.

He was about twenty-eight years old, had a nice smile, was six foot tall and was very polite.

I explained what I had come for and asked if they would keep an eye on the home of my daughter, Mandy Broad.

The officer said they would do that for me.

He asked for the following details.

Owner name and address. A description of the house. Were any security cameras fitted? Was an alarm system installed? I gave him all the details.

I advised him the car belonging to my daughter or myself would be at the house mainly and an invited visitor occasionally.

I gave him the car registration details, and he asked me for my address and mobile number, all the time appraising my upper body and face, the lower part of me hidden by the counter.

I smiled at him as I noticed him staring.

He confidently scribbled on the back of a business card, passed it to me, and said with implication. If you need anything, at any time, Mrs Silitti, day or night, call me."

I said as I took it.

"I may take you up on that."

I turned and walked to the door, knowing he was now appraising my bum and legs. I turned my head, catching him staring at me.

"Thanks, PC Fred, see you soon."

I got in my car and saw him watching through the door, so I waved at him as I drove off.

I entered Mandy's house driveway through the automatic gates, which closed behind me, and collected the mail from the post box on the gate. I parked the car to be visible to the street and entered the house, feeling strange entering the empty house.

I opened some windows to air the place and went upstairs, made four beds and emptied the dirty clothes hamper onto the floor.

I sorted the washing on my hands and knees on the floor, with the basket contents tipped out, where two pairs of knickers caught my attention.

I held up a lacy deep purple and a white cotton pair.

I bought them to my face and sniffed them deeply and inhaling the musky pussy aroma of Mandy.

I pulled myself out of my perverted thoughts, went down and set the washer going and noted I had time to do another wash before meeting Lainey for lunch.

I sat at the dining room table with the post I had picked up when I parked, daydreaming of Mandy while looking through the front window.

I saw a police car slowly pass by, and then a couple of minutes later, it passed by from the opposite direction even more slowly.

I smiled, thinking it was wonderful what a little flirting can do.

I sorted the post and dumped the spam mail in the kitchen waste bin.

I trotted upstairs to mooch in the master bedroom, which I had done in my daughter's bedroom from when she was about eleven years old till she was sixteen, when one day, I found two packets of condoms in her dresser.

I wanted to confront her about them.

Bill dissuaded me from doing it, he explained. When she was fifteen years old, she became aware that other girls were having sex with their boyfriends. She mentioned it to Bill, and he gave her the right advice about waiting till the right one, not letting a boy force her into anything and told her if she felt she had found the right boy, never trust him with birth control. He had given her the condoms.

He suggested I should talk to her about the pill when the time was right when she became sexually active. I did talk soon after the discovery.

No condoms now, but plenty of sexy corsets, left not packed and taken with her, with a view of buying more in America, no doubt.

I felt her underwear differently, knowing she had worn it on her beautiful body.

I found something hard in the bottom of one drawer. It was a white vibrator, about eight inches long, one and a half inches in diameter, not as thick as John's cock.

I sniffed it, but it had no aroma, no pussy scent.

I stroked and handled the life-like latex vibrator, my perverted acts having no boundaries, I licked, sucked, turned the knurled end control, and it vibrated into life, which made me jump and almost drop it.

It seemed a strong vibration, not that I had anything to compare it to as I had never owned or used one.

I only had seen them at an Anne Summers party that a work colleague had got me to attend.

Impulsively, I put the vibrator, wrapped in the worn knickers, into an air-tight bag and my handbag. Resisting a growing urge to try the fake cock there and then.

I even congratulated myself for my restraint, but failing to see the stealing of her soiled panties and the hidden vibrator was equally as bad.

I went to the kitchen and checked the washing.

With only ten minutes of the wash cycle left, I made a cup of tea, waited and pondered what Mandy was doing, hoping she was okay.

The bleeping washing machine signalled I could empty and load it again to set it to washing.

I checked my appearance and drove to The Fludyers to meet Lainey.

We greeted each other as old friends with hugs and kisses, surprising as it was the second time we had met.

I was never touchy freely before my afternoon with Lisi, always a little reserved with anyone other than Bill and a couple of other people I had relationships with.

I liked Lainey and welcomed her hugs and kisses.

We got a couple of glasses of wine, ordered food, and settled at a table that allowed us to look out over the beach, sea and the occasional ship.

I explained I had already been to the house to do the jobs and had left the washing machine going, so forgive me if I was not looking too good.

Lainey took my hand.

"You look wonderful, Eliza."

Lainey was in a business suit and was immaculate.

I told her so. She smiled at me again.

The food arrived, we chatted, had more wine, and talked more.

I forgot about driving, carried away with the food and especially the company of Lainey.

When I realised I was above the drinking driving limit, I was shocked I was so irresponsible, but my partner in crime assured me not to worry.

"We can leave our cars here, it will not be a problem as I know the manageress well, she is very accommodating. We can walk or take a taxi. Do not worry."

I relaxed, realising my overreaction, as the solution was so simple.

We had more wine, the staff, at the request of Lainey, moved our cars to more secure parking places, and they ordered us a taxi.

On arriving at the house we got out of the taxi, she insisted she paid, as I had bought lunch. I insisted I be allowed to pay next time, implying another boozy lunch date together.

We went into the kitchen, got all the washed clothes from the machine and hung them to dry.

I opened a bottle of wine from the wine chiller. We sat in the lounge and drank slowly.

"Are you in a relationship Eliza?"

Lainey asked. I shook my head.

"Would you like to be with someone?"

"Sometimes yes, but it is difficult when you lose someone like Bill. At this time, I am happy being a free spirit and enjoying trying to live life to the full."

Lainey smiled.

"I am not in a relationship, but I am hoping that changes very soon."

Standing, saying she wanted to change out of her business suit and hang it up so it was okay to wear the next day.

"Can I stop here with you tonight?"

I then realised I had to stop, as I was well over the drunk driving limit. The alternative would be two taxis to home and back here to get my car.

I replied, more confidently than I felt.

"Sure, I will be glad of your company."

Lainey went upstairs to change, returning in a short mid-thigh silk dressing gown. At her height, the dressing gown was just below her pantie line.

I said I would change too, as I had the clothes I wore on all day and had been doing some housework.

The white cotton sheets on the bed I had made that morning in the master bedroom. Had been folded down, ready for the night and the suit Lainey had removed hung in the wardrobe.

After stripping off my clothes, I slipped on a similar dressing gown that belonged to Mandy, as Lainey had put on and went downstairs to the lounge, where we sat close together on a sofa.

Lainey had poured more wine, emptying the bottle.

We drank slowly, looking at each other, not speaking.

She was staring at my chest. I realised my gown was open to her gaze, my boob almost on show. I pulled it together, a little self-consciousness of my body compared to hers.

She smiled.

"Tut, tut, you have spoilt my view, Eliza, open your dressing gown for me please."

My heart was racing. I was mesmerised by Lainey, her lusty look and her request, but I never thought to refuse her.

I slowly parted the neckline of the robe, bared my chest to her and let her look at my breasts and nipples, which were as hard as pebbles from excitement.

"Thank you, Eliza, you are so beautiful, I want you so badly."

I was shocked that I had complied with the request to bare my breasts, her compliments and her forwardness.

Emboldened by my compliance, Lainey moved to me and kissed me full on the lips, a kiss deep and full of longing.

She led me by my hand to the master bedroom, where she slipped off her gown.

I was spellbound by her, by her naked body. She was like a sculpture, perfect in every way. I lusted for her.

I was impressed by her comfort in herself and her confidence.

She beckoned me to follow her into the wet room, taking my robe from me and casting it into the bedroom.

Lainey adjusted the shower temperature and encouraged me into the large shower enclosure.

We engaged in heated sex as we stood under the cascading water from the drench-type showerhead. Which somehow made the experience additionally exciting and erotic.

She pushed me against the wall and sought out my wet cunt with her long fingers that she slid into me exquisitely.

Finger fucking me soon had me near my peak, but she backed off and slowly rubbed my clit instead, keeping me on the edge wanting.

Lainey, with her assured manner, had me acting subservient to her. It was somehow natural to me.

She became more vocal, asking me what I wanted. Was I enjoying what she was doing to me, and did I want to come?

I dumbly nodded and whispered.

"Yes, Lainey I want more."

Leading me to the bed as she dried me, she pushed me gently face up across the king-size bed, dried her body, drank in my naked body with her eyes and licked her lips. Her predatory look gave me goosebumps.

I open my legs to expose my pussy to her making her nose flared with want.

She quickly recovered something from under the bed, with me not noticing till she stood. A harness and black faux cock attached to it.

Another item I had not owned or used before but had seen at the Ann Summers party.

My eyes dilated at its girth and length as Lainey stepped into the harness and tightened the straps.

She knelt on the bed between my wide open legs with her faux cock sticking out lewdly, pointing at its eventual target as she lubricated it with some cream on her hand by wanking it.

I was enthralled by the sight of her beautiful body with a strap-on cock protruding obscenely from it and her handling of it. I could feel my juices leak from my pussy.

My mind raced with expectations of what would happen next. My body was on fire as I wantonly rubbed my cunt with my fingers.

Knowing Lainey wanted me and that she was going to fuck me with her strap-on had my heart pounding.

I needed her to put the cock in me and wanted to please her to submit to her.

Lainey kept eye contact with me as she nudged my wet labia apart and inserted the faux cock in my opening and slowly, inch by, thrilling inch, pushed the thick cock into me. I swooned as it filled me, as I took in the sight of her toned body.

Lainey moved and fucked me slowly in and out of my dribbling vagina.

I climaxed quickly, which drove her to fuck me quicker and harder.

She pounded my wet dribbling cunt bringing me to two more orgasms before she slowed and rested her sweaty body on mine and kissed me hard and tongue-deep.

Lainey slowly continued to fuck me, adjusting the strap-on cock angle, finding my G spot and sending me into sexual overload and a body-convulsing climax like I had not experienced before.

I passed out with the Pettit mort, the little death, another worrying first for me.

I recovered to the land of the living, with Lainey tenderly dabbing my face with a cold, wet face cloth, murmuring how wonderful I looked when I was coming.

I realised how much I loved being full of cock, a real hard flesh cock. A vibrator or a plastic strap-on cock both were new to me, not experienced before, not as good, but would be a feature of my wanton sex life from now on.

We lay not speaking, naked, entwined for over an hour, gently kissing.

"Shall we shower Eliza?"

I nodded, remembering our shower earlier.

We went to the shower with arms around each other, our boobs brushing together and sharing kisses.

We washed each other, our bodies, cleaning pussies and bums, kissing as we did so.

Lainey got on her knees between my legs and kissed between my thighs, which I opened willingly. Her mouth settled on my cunt lips, and she sucked me expertly, making me feel as though my cunt was being vacuumed, pulled inside out.

The sensation was unbelievable, and I came once again.

We dried off, rubbing each other intimately and went back to bed, where Lainey continued orally pleasing me, kissing, sucking, nibbling and probing her tongue deep into my vagina.

I lost count of the climaxes she brought me to.

When she slowed, I managed to get above her in the sixty-nine position and delved my face into her sweet-tasting cunt, determined, without her considerable lesbian experience, to do my best to please her.

I judged from her moaning at my oral onslaught that I succeeded in my naive efforts and concluded as Lainey came, shuddering and shaking.

The remaining time that night was a blur as Lainey fucked me, and I fucked her with her strap-on cock taking turns to take the lead.

I awoke well fucked and limp due to it.

It was seven-thirty. Lainey bounced into the bedroom from her morning run, dressed in a tight black all-one-body suit, which showed every curve of her toned body, with the wet from sweat marks drawing attention to her vee, cleavage and arse crack.

Lainey bent over my naked body and kissed me. I pulled her down on me, running my hands over her body as we kissed.

I managed to unzip her body suit and pull it down from her to bare her shoulders and chest. Holding her arm above her, I licked her sweaty, shaved armpits, savouring her wet, tangy perspiration that turned me on.

I sucked and sucked her exercise-induced sweat, eliciting moans of pleasure from her and causing her to hump me, cunt to cunt, hers clothed, mine bare till we climaxed together, panting and shuddering.

We helped each other out of the crumpled mess of the bed and moved towards the bathroom. Lainey removed the body suit as we went.

As she bent at the waist to get her legs free of the garment, I could not resist keeling at her naked rear end and licking and sucking at her bumhole and cunt lips.

I enjoyed the taboo, dirty, kinky act and revelled in the mix of sweat, scents and flavours between her cunt lips and bum cheeks.

My perverted assault on her bumhole made Lainey let out a string of expletives at me.

"Dirty, bitch, oh fuck, kinky, fucking ass-licking cunt, oh, oh god. You are as bad as Mandy, oh fucking hell Eli, you are worse than her, no better!"

Her juices flooded my mouth. I eagerly drank them down as she came. Her legs gave way. She went down on her hands and knees as I continued my feasting on her holes and juices.

We ended up kissing. Lainey kissed, licked and sucked my mouth dry of my saliva and her fluids.

After slowing down and calming our breathing, we showered, petting as we washed.

I ordered a taxi to get our cars.

We rushed around to dry, blow dry our hair, apply make-up and dress as we were both late, Lainey for work and me for an appointment.

Reluctantly, with promises to telephone each other, we said our goodbyes in The Fludures car park with a hug, not wanting to spoil our make-up.