The Third Begining Ch. 09

Story Info
Eliza with a Zee, meets sisters Eve and Abi.
3.2k words
4.59
2.6k
6
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter

A strange week.

I walked up the beach, past the Brudenell Hotel, on The Crag.

I looked for Lisi. For all that had been going on with the departure of John and Mandy, I had not seen much of Lisi. I would call her later that day to bring her up to date and to hear what she had been up to.

Camera in hand, I strolled, snapping away, not concentrating on my subjects or composition and not being creative as I was distracted.

I sat on the beach, thinking about making love to Mandy and how wonderful I felt after the guilt eased.

I loved her so much. Having such sexual feelings towards her and her to me strengthened our love.

I missed her already.

Thinking of Mandy turned my mind to John. Of Mandy encouraging him, feeding his cock into me, him filling me with his girth, of the fucking he gave me and of the sex with Mandy as she sucked his come out of me.

I had experienced a sexually groundbreaking month culminating in a lesbian relationship with Lainey, the former boss of Mandy, my daughter.

I did not know where the sexual frenzy came from and what sex with Mandy had unleashed in me.

Never before had I been so forward in any sexual act as I had with Lainey, even surprising her. She was happy with what happened between us and wanted to meet next week.

I was eager to see her again, but sooner if possible, so I decided I would ask her to come for dinner at my cottage.

I pulled myself together and called Lisi as I walked back down the High Street to my home. Lisi answered the call breathlessly.

"Oh, hi Eli, how are you? I was just thinking of you."

''Good thoughts, I hope?"

"Yes, they were, they were about the last time I saw you. We must have a catch-up."

Lisi went on to tell me she was up in London, busy working and would be back home on Monday.

She suggested to me that we would fix up lunch or something.

We said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I was disappointed Lisi was away working, as we got on well and enjoyed each other intimately. My sexual urges were to the fore once again.

That evening, Mandy called to check if I was alright, quickly telling me about the journey, the house they had rented, the shops, the clothes she had bought and asked if everything was okay with her home.

Then she had to go as a delivery of a car had arrived. We said our goodbyes, which set me off thinking of a better way of communicating with her.

I had heard about something called Skype.

I promised myself to investigate it tomorrow.

I had another call soon after that was from Lainey, saying she had been thinking about me and just wanted to say hi.

Our call lasted over an hour as we chatted easily with each other.

I liked her a lot. I wanted her and to sleep with her again.

I asked her to dinner on Saturday.

She readily accepted.

"No drinking though as I have to drive back to home."

She said in a put-on, disappointed voice.

Calmly as I could manage, I offered back.

"You could, of course, stay the night?"

I held my breath, waiting for a reply.

"I will bring my nightgown, the one I wore on Wednesday."

Lainey answered.

Emboldened by her reply, I asked her not to forget to bring dessert.

''Well, I need to go to bed after this conversation and fuck myself silly with my dildo, sweetie, I will be thinking of you."

A sigh.

"Goodnight, Eli, darling."

On edge and not wanting to sleep after talking to Lainey, I worked on editing some images I had taken at Orford of some decaying boats on the mud of the tidal river.

I must visit again when the tide is in. I decided to get a boatman to get nearer to them from the water.

This type of subject worked well in black and white with a grain added in Photoshop.

After completing six images, I loaded the printer with A3 Matt paper and set it off. After I checked it was printing well, I went to bed and slept soundly till ten a.m.

Quite late for me.

Looking at the prints was the first thought of the day.

The prints looked great.

I was pleased with them and thought I could try to sell my work.

Would anyone buy them?

I went back upstairs to shower.

My second thought of the day as I showered and rubbed my clit to get myself off was Lainey, memories of our shared shower, her beautiful body, her sexy look and her touch.

Off I went with a forceful orgasm, sending my legs wobbly, satisfying my urges, for now.

I dressed to do some shooting, casually, jeans and a jumper, also suitable for browsing around Snape Maltings and the shops and galleries there.

Needing to eat before going to Snape, so went to Veggie Vals to be greeted by Millie.

She took my order and served me promptly, all with a smile on her beautiful face.

It was busy in the Cafe. Millie and I did not have time to chat, but we snatched a few brief words together. Emily was helping in the kitchen and serving, none of the usual banter from her.

She still looked ready to model for a glamour magazine, immaculately made up and a little heavy in the application.

I noted how comfortable she moved into little poses like she was modelling.

On collecting my camera gear from my study, I opened my garage doors in the lane at the rear of my cottage and set off in my car to Snape Maltings with a purpose.

I parked at the old Maltings. The day was cloudy. The clouds were big, dark, threatening of heavy rain.

I walked onto the bridge and took several images with different angles of the restored Wherry Boats moored to the quay.

I wandered around the fascinating buildings, taking shots of features of interest, and then entered the main sales showroom, which specialized in good quality, different, quirky, eclectic furnishings.

A green upholstered sofa caught my eye. Sitting on it to try it out, I found it comfortable and liked the style.

It was perfect for my lounge, so I took a few photographs of it, my flash getting the attention of other shopping browsers, and a young sales assistant with her corporate name badge, which had Eve Sales Assistant engraved in script.

She asked me if I liked the sofa.

I intimated that I did with a nodding head and a smile.

"I have taken some photographs of it, to see if it will go in my lounge."

I sat on the sofa and patted the seat, indicating I wanted to show her the images on the back of my camera.

As she sat close to me, I could feel her warm thigh on mine.

She was around eighteen years old. Attractive and very smartly dressed in her casual uniform.

Her perfume was something I could not identify, but it aroused me.

What was becoming of me?

Concentrating on the back of my camera, I showed her the images and explained I would take some shots of my lounge and photoshop the image of the sofa into it.

"Well, that is a great idea."

She said enthusiastically.

"If you want the sofa ask me, please, I get a commission, I think I can give you a discount on this one as it is the showroom model, although it has not been on display for long and I think it is near perfect."

She said, with a charming open smile.

"Come to the service counter before you leave, I will sort out a price for you."

She said it as though I was the most important customer she had.

Eve was so engaging she made me believe it.

She was good at her job, as well as attractive.

I sat for a while on the sofa, contemplating the purchase, giving it a good inspection for any damage or marks and could not find any.

I went to the counter. Eve, seeing me approach, smiled warmly.

"Hi, what do you think of the sofa?"

Eve gave me the price of the sofa handwritten on a formal quotation, including delivery. The discount offered was substantial.

"It is nice, so subject to deciding if it will go in my lounge at home, I will have it.

I would like you to hold it till I call you tomorrow. Can you do that in my name, Eliza Silitti, please, Eve?''

''I will certainly, here are my details.''

She handed her business card to me across the sales counter.

''This is my mobile number, Eliza, with a Zeee.''

Smiling as she showed me the reverse of the card, her name, number and a drawing of a heart shape were on the card, just as another staff member appeared behind the counter, dressed in a business suit and very smart.

She was a little older than Eve. She smiled and introduced herself as Abigail, Evie's sister.

"I am in charge of setting up a sales website for the company, Eve explained what you are going to do with the images you took of the sofa. I would love to see your work, we may be able to help each other, have you got a studio?"

I was surprised with the suggestion. I certainly was interested.

"I am not a professional photographer, just do it for my pleasure, I have thought of selling my work and have been thinking about opening a studio."

"That is great, as I can help with studio space as we have just the area here at The Maltings in an adjacent building. The space is over two floors, approximately thirty feet by sixty feet each, is heated from the system that heats the shop area, has a private entrance and is ready to move into.''

''If you are interested and you do our work, which will be chargeable.

Initially, there is likely to be a considerable number of pieces to photograph to get our website up and running, we can let you have it for twelve months free of charge. After the first year, it would be £2000 per annum, excluding rates of about £1000 per annum and light, which you would pay."

"Wow, you are keen, Abigail."

I said, making a direct, challenging look at Abigail as Eve joined the conversation.

"Abigail, always gets what she wants, actually we both do!"

She had her chin down, eyes looking up. I knew what she meant.

"Yes, we do."

Abigail added emphatically.

"Can we see your work this evening, when we close, tell us where and we will be both pleased to come."

I smiled broadly, getting the innuendo.

My newly attuned gaydar pinged in my brain.

This pair of beautiful sisters was good at winding people up.

I considered meeting them somewhere, coming back to Snape tomorrow. Both options entailed getting framed prints off my cottage walls, gathering images from files, and writing digitally to discs or sticks.

Did I want to start a business? It would give me a purpose.

All this was happening very quickly. I had a holiday in America arranged.

I suggested they should come to my cottage, as the images were all there, suggesting seven-thirty as the time.

"Great."

They both said together.

I gave them my address.

We parted, as I needed to get home to gather the prints and put images in files on my computer.

I sorted the work and put out snacks and glasses.

Just after seven-thirty p.m., they arrived bubbly and excited to see my work.

They looked at the prints for some time.

Abigail opined that they were exceptional prints. She suggested if framed professionally, they would sell in their shop.

We went into my small study to view the images on my computer. We sat close together, me in the middle and a sister on each side.

We started going through the images on my computer screen, and as they moved closer to study them, I became a sister sandwich.

With their warm thighs pressed against my warm thighs, their perfume mixing with mine, they both put a hand on my leg as if in sync.

Both were saying nice, complimentary things about my images, and both squeezed my thighs in the same suggestive manner.

We finished looking at the images, and both kissed a cheek, saying how talented I was.

Abigail said.

"You can start tomorrow if you want, subject to costs of course, I will show you the studio tomorrow, then you can make up your mind about the work."

I asked loads of questions, as both hung on to my every word, the thing earlier today with Eve, making you feel so important. They both had the knack. It was uncanny.

We had a drink in the lounge, with me being the meat in the sister sandwich again.

After a while, Eve asked, pointing to a photo of Bill and me, what time my husband would be home.

I explained my loss and gave a brief resume of the last seven months.

I asked where they lived. Abigail said they lived, laughed and loved each other in a flat at Snape Maltings with their mother, who was away quite a lot, living the good life out of her divorce settlement.

Eve joined the conversation.

"Abi means one boyfriend after another."

"Evie, do not say such a thing, she is making up for lost time."

Eve asked.

"May we have some more wine Eliza with a Zeee? We may as well stay as it is late and as we are above the drink drive limit, as long as you will share your breakfast with us."

Abigail scolded Eve again.

"Do not be so presumptuous Evie, Eliza with a Zeee may not like us being here, we will get a taxi."

She turned the charm on, looked at me and said.

"I want to stop with you as well, but I understand, you do not know us well, we can get a taxi."

I was doing lots of spur-of-the-moment things at this time of my life, it seemed to me. Another happened.

"You must stay the night, I have made my decision, my house, my minds made up."

With both smiling and kissing my cheeks in turn, I filled our glasses up.

I liked these two and found myself attracted to them.

I knew that they had set me up.

The next hour went by quickly as we got on well. The more wine we consumed made us more emboldened, touchier, and feelier with me and each other.

Not in a sexual way, but starting to lead that way.

"Elizaaaa with a Zeeee, there is no need to go to any trouble for us. We will slip into bed with you.

Abi and I sleep and play in the same bed at home and one more as nice as you will be thrilling."

She smiled sweetly.

Why I answered what I did, I will never know.

But I did know.

I was attracted to both sisters and enthralled by how they played me. I wanted to experience what was not too subtly offered.

"Two rules in my bed."

They both looked surprised.

''What are they?"

Eve asked, now unsure, not knowing I had rumbled their double act.

"I will get the middle of the bed and no clothes allowed, naked or you do not get in."

They understood now, and both kissed my cheeks in between our laughter.

I showed them upstairs and the bedroom, left them disrobing while I went down and put the rest of the house to sleep.

I must have an illuminated sign over my head saying, I am available. Visible to ones of a sapphic persuasion.

At this minute, I was enjoying the newfound experience, enjoyment, excitement and rediscovering some of the missing companionship I had before I lost Bill. I was going to embrace this lifestyle change wholeheartedly.

I went up to the bedroom to find Abigail and Eve standing naked at the foot of the bed

I went into the ensuite and did my toiletries. I stripped off as they were standing waiting with their arms around each other waist.

I gave both a peck on the cheek, both proper meaningful kisses on their young nubile lips and got inelegantly into the middle of the bed, ensuring them a glimpse of my damp pussy.

In a flash, they were all over me in a tangle of their young arms and legs, French kissing, one sucking each of my nipples, two hands fingering me delightfully, one sitting on my face with my tongue lapping at her tight, wet, open young pussy, while the other sister licked and finger fucked my mature, wet, open willing vulva.

It seemed I had gone to heaven, as they changed around several times, and I orgasmed several times.

They positioned me over Eve in a sixty-nine position, on all fours, my bum up and available.

Abigail stroked it, running her fingers over my rosebud, allowing me, for the first time since we got into bed, some control of what I was doing. Although Eve was frantic in her administration of my pussy, I did my best to devour her. She shuddered several times, having one orgasm after another.

I felt Eve part my bum cheeks with her soft hands to expose my anus to Abigail, to her sight, followed by the sensation of her finger pushing and sliding into my bum hole.

Her lips joined Eves as she poked, sucked, licked, nibbled, and probed my lady bits. I was in a sexual stupor!

Abigail wriggled her finger, pushing it into my tight bum hole.

It was uncomfortable, but the pleasure these young nubile sisters were giving me and the open pussy I was eating outweighed the discomfort as Abigail got her finger deep in me.

She stopped probing me, and my anal muscle relaxed as they continued to pleasure me with their mouths.

Eve somehow got two fingers into me and started to finger fuck me as Abigail slowly pulled her finger almost out of my bum. I tried to stop it leaving my body, then she shoved it back in, then in and out quicker, all at the same time Eve, was doing the same to my soggy feeling vagina.

I experienced pleasure overload as they continued to fuck my bum and pussy.

I had the most powerful climax I had ever had, and I passed out for a short time. La Petite Mort, I have heard the description of this experience.

When I came to, my lovers were kissing me, holding me, stroking me. I could smell my juices on their faces and taste my juice on their lips, and with Eve and Abigail each their thighs across mine, I drifted off into deep, blissful sleep. Lying naked between two stunning young ladies, I slept the sleep of the dead.

All characters are fictional and above 18 years old. Places are real.