The Third Begining Ch. 12

Story Info
Stephans housekeeper, Anni and Eliza have hot sex.
2.1k words
4.62
3.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More surprises

We awoke as dawn began breaking to the gentle lapping of water on the boat hull, the same accompaniment as we drifted into sleep the night prior.

We dressed, tidied the mess we had made, which was only the bed, remaking it with clean sheets and got ready to leave.

Stephan closed down everything and locked the cabin.

I drove us to his house, where we prepared a full English breakfast from food not present in the fridge the night before.

We ate in the kitchen, both having worked up good appetites.

I was sore in my back passage, so I fidgeted in my seat.

Stephan noticed.

"The more we do it, the less it will hurt and not get sore."

He smiled.

I looked at him and gave him my best innocent look, replying.

"Who says we are going to do it again, big boy?"

He smiled broadly

"I will remind you of this conversation, very soon I hope."

He knew I would want him to fuck me that way again, as he understood my base instincts, for I had read once that when you experience anal sex, you return to it as you would seek out an empty filling hole in your tooth with your tongue.

Knowing it is there, that it might hurt, but unable to resist poking it all the same.

We will see, but I thought he was right.

The kitchen door opened, and a young, tall, attractive woman entered. She said with a slight accent.

"Good morning Stephan, I hope you well, I come cook breakfast, but you ave eaten, yes?"

She cast an eye over me, cocked her head questioningly.

"You cook for him?"

Stephen took up the conversation to diffuse any confrontation, introducing me to her as Eliza, a friend and advising her name was Anni and was his housekeeper.

Stephan said we had both cooked breakfast and asked if she had eaten.

"I have no yet eaten."

Anni replied.

"What would you like, the usual?"

Stephan asked her as he started scrambling eggs.

She gave him a wonderful open smile and nodded vigorously.

Anni was tall, attractive, and had a fashion model look with high cheekbones, big blue clear eyes and blond hair that was wild-looking and had been expertly teased into place to look wild. She was stunning.

She appraised me closely, casting an eye over me, assessing who I was or what I was doing there.

''You photographer?''

''You come, use studio? Anni show studio and flat after ave eat food.''

Stephan, unseen by Anni, was shaking his head to himself.

I said I would be pleased for her to show me the studio and where she lived, eliciting more head-shaking from Stephan.

''You take nudey photos, I pose for you? Anni ees open to ideas.''

She winked at me.

More head shaking from Stephan as he plated up breakfast for Anni.

''Perhaps Anni, come in my cottage soon. I shoot you in my bed, just Anni, Eliza and my camera.''

I said to shock him and her.

He was shocked, to Anni, it was as water off a duck's back.

Anni agreed quickly, saying she does not charge for modelling for female photographers.

''Anni, come for you Friday evening? Friday is

day off."

Stephan served Anni her breakfast, gave her orange juice and wandered off to his study, shaking his head.

Anni ate the food elegantly, savouring the eggs, bacon and tomatoes. She smiled at me across the table.

Anni was everything a woman and model should be.

Stunningly beautiful, confident, sensual and open.

She just said straight out what came into her head.

"How long know Stephan, you fucking him?"

Her frankness surprised me.

"Not long and yes I am."

I replied, why, I did not know as I had just met her!

"He is good, ees Stephan, like a stallion, I am told."

"He has lots of stamina."

I shared my thoughts with her again, not knowing why.

Anni finished eating her breakfast and pulled me with her.

"I show Elizah now studio, Anni's flat and nudey pics."

Arm in arm, we went through a linked glazed walkway from the house to a building I had not seen the night before.

It was discrete and looked interesting. We entered a lobby through doors into the studio. It was well suited for daylight shooting, also the daylight could be blacked out using the fitted blinds.

The area was twenty-foot square and had plenty of flash heads on stands around the space.

Anni showed me the changing room and a shower room with a toilet. It was all immaculate.

"I like in shower shooting with girls best."

She said, pointing at the large shower wet area, again with studio lights. She smiled and pulled me into it.

"Plenty room for Elizah and Anni."

Anni led me back to the lobby to a door off it.

"I show you now Anni's room wit bed and Anni nude now."

Leading me up the stairs, I watched her tight yoga pants-covered pert bum before me.

It was a beautiful sight, and it took control not to grab it.

She led me through a lobby to a lounge and then to the bedroom before I had time to take the lounge in.

The flat was big and immaculate, and the bedroom was elegant, draped in rich purple colours, with a four-poster bed with a canopy, very modern, made of polished brass, lots of cushions, a balcony, wood floor, photographic lighting on stands dotted around. I was impressed but curious about what was going on.

"I show you Anni nude now."

I was speechless.

It was seven-thirty in the morning, sitting on the bed in a boudoir studio with this stunningly beautiful woman stripping off her yoga pants and top to show me her perfect, amazing nude body.

Anni informed me she was Stephan's, live-in housekeeper, studio manager and resident artistic nude model.

Oh my god! Anni was stunning.

She posed for me, moving around, naked, comfortable, not concerned that I could see her perfect breasts, pouting pussy and her anus, carefree as she posed, laying on the bed, legs akimbo, open to my gaze.

Oh, for my camera now!

"Elizah like wat see? You like Anni? We make naughty pictures together? We fuck together? I vont you."

I nodded my agreement, unable to answer coherently, my mind increasingly debauched, running riot of what I wanted to do to her.

I could not resist her.

I lay across her bed and kissed her longingly.

She responded in kind.

My hands had a mind of their own, caressing her exquisite body everywhere, taking delight in its perfection, finding her pussy, rubbing it, fingering her moist willing sex lips, kissing deep French kisses.

She demanded.

"Elizah, fuck me now, I need come, I no have girly sex for week."

I willingly fucked her with my fingers, and she reacted, getting wetter with juices flowing, riding my hand to a quick orgasm.

I wanted to taste her before she recovered. I got my head between her beautiful smooth legs, inhaling her fresh lavender-scented pussy.

I went for her pink pouty pussy with determination devouring her fleshy labia and probing into her wet vagina entrance with my tongue.

Her juice was addictive, sweet and yet tangy at the same time.

I drank down her copious juices as if they were my last drink.

Anni was writhing in response to my administration, so much so that I had to hold her hips down with both arms and hands wrapped around each leg.

She was vocal, expressing herself in her native East European tongue, which sounded Polish, urgent, filthy, sweary, and sexy.

She bucked her hips and open pussy to my face. I sensed her orgasm begin, followed by her shuddering uncontrollably for a couple of minutes, saying in a thick Polish accent.

"Oh, fucking God almighty."

She quickly pulled me up her taught body, kissing me and murmuring in her native tongue as she licked her juices off my face.

She half rolled her body on top of me, smiling as she struggled to pull my jumper over my head to cast it aside.

Anni was a force of nature, a stunning-looking, sex-driven woman. I felt wonderfully privileged to share the unexpected sexual act with her.

She kissed and sucked my breasts, nibbled, bit and sucked my nipples hard, making me catch my breath.

It hurt, and it excited me even more as her hand insinuated into the waist of my jeans and as her fingers found my eager wet expectant excited cunt.

"You no knickers, Elizah you a naughty girl."

Anni sexily pronounced between, sucking my tits and slipping her fingers up and down my slit, insistently rubbing my clit, urging my climax, sucking my right breast so deep into her mouth, giving me a delicious pain.

I came at that point, which surprised me by its suddenness and power.

Down between my legs, she pulled off my jeans without ceremony and attacked my vulva with the devotion of a starving person having found food after a week.

Her oral expertise was soon getting me to the point of no return, then as she sensed my condition, she eased off and licked my bum hole, mumbling between mouthfuls of my flesh.

"Bum hole fucked sore."

I felt embarrassed until she licked again and got me to the edge once more. I grabbed her head, trying to get her to finish me, but she avoided my clit till my impending climax subsided again. Such a wonderful fucking tease.

Anni started to bring me to my climax again. This time, I wanted the fulfilment of our lovemaking and was not to be denied again.

She relaxed into teasing my labia, sucking them, probing my hole, tonging my aching clit.

My climax built again, and my body throbbed.

In need of my sexual release, I surprised her as I rolled her over and pinned her down to the bed with her arms above her head.

My wanton aggression surprised her and me, my open wet pussy was over her face, my aching engorged clit near her nose.

I lowered my cunt onto her mouth and rode her face hard, selfishly taking my pleasure and satisfying my urge to come.

She lapped me and rubbed my wet cunt as best she could, trapped and clamped between my writhing, muscle-taught thighs.

I climaxed with a needy force that nearly smothered her.

Her muffled pleading alerted me to my lover and her need for air. I lifted off her slightly, releasing her wrists, which were pressure-marked by the tight grip of my hands.

Anni took a deep breath and attacked my dribbling pussy, sucking out my juices, prolonging my climax, causing me eventually to collapse forward and for Anni to escape my trembling thighs.

I drifted into a sexual stupor for a few minutes until I felt a cold sloppiness around my bum hole, her fingers applying a soothing cream to my sore anal ring, her fingers slipping the cream into my bum hole.

It was wonderfully soothing, intimate and sensual.

''Sephan, he like bum fun, Anni bin told, Elizahhh lucky lady.''

I turned to Anni, not shocked at her comments anymore, when she had finished tending my bum hole, kissed her tenderly, apologised for being domineering and getting carried away with my out-of-character act and thanked her.

We kissed more softly without the needy sexual urge driving us.

It was superb.

She smiled shyly, almost whispering.

"I like Eliza forcing Anni, face being used, you good loving give."

Anni was something else, a true sexual force of nature.

I had never met anyone like her.

We returned to the house via the enclosed passage to find Stephan.

He looked nervously at me and questioningly at Anni, who was smiling and holding my hand.

"Anni, show Eliza everyting, she likes it a lot, want come again, Anni want her come again, I want you make Eliza come again Stephan."

I smiled at the embarrassment a fidgeting Stephan was showing and added.

"I want come again, I like come here, I want more comes, lots of comes here."

She smiled broadly as Stephen nearly choked with shock at my bad English, sensing double the meaning but not quite sure.

Anni set about tidying the kitchen as we got ready to leave.

Making sure Stephan saw the full force of it, Anni and I kissed goodbye, deeply we kissed each other with our tongues, for the pleasure of Stephan as much as ours.

On the house drive, Stephan gave me the keys to his car as he adjusted his constricted hard-on as he got in the car.

I patted his bulge, with Anni looking on.

"Later big boy."

Waving and smiling at Anni, I drove off to Felixstowe.