The Third Begining Ch. 13

Story Info
A night with Lainey and her strap on.
1.6k words
4.53
2.7k
2
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter

A guilty night with Lainey.

Showering and changed at the studio, I said goodbye to Stephan.

I felt a little guilty about telling him not to do anything I would not do while I was gone.

I drove my Jaguar towards Felixstowe, where Mandy and John had me house-watching.

It was the first time I had driven my car in six days.

I stopped and shopped at Martlesham for vegetables to compliment the fish I had bought from a hut on the beach in Aldeburgh that morning, caught last night, fresh as a daisy in my refrigerator box, in the car boot.

At the house, after entering and carrying out a quick check of the place, I prepared the food for cooking, chilled two bottles of white wine, laid the table, two glasses ready and waited.

Lainey arrived just before seven and surprised me by giving me a bunch of a dozen red roses. I had not been given flowers for many years, other than recently, by John, my son-in-law.

I thought it was sweet of her.

We hugged and kissed as though we had been apart for months. Our kisses were full of longing, lusty, deep, and meaningful.

I broke the kiss to deal with the food cooking.

Lainey had me flustered, and I needed to concentrate. I had to cook the Whiting I had bought.

A few minutes of frying on each side in a drop of olive oil and plated onto heated plates.

Lainey poured the wine as I served the fish with sautéed potatoes accompanied by samphire, which we ate in silence, looking and smiling at each other.

We hurriedly cleared away the plates, cooking utensils, etc. and ushered Lainey up the stairs into the master bedroom of Mandy and John.

Hastily I unwrapped my dessert as she allowed me to get her naked.

I walked around her, staring at her near-perfect body until I pushed her down on the bed and ravished her.

I kissed her everywhere, licked her face, boobs, bum and pussy, her moans of pleasure encouraging me. I nipped her flesh and bit her nipples. I sucked her labia, causing a flow of exquisite juicy excretions from her vagina. I finger fucked her hard and deep with three fingers, stretching her cunt and thumbing her clitoris simultaneously.

At this point, Lainey was orgasming with regularity, moaning as each climax hit her, shuddering, convulsive shaking coming.

I disentangled myself from her, stripped off my clothes, got between her legs and clit to clit took my pleasure with her. Urgently I rubbed my slippy fanny up and down hers, our nubs brushing, our pussy lips sliding sensuously across each other.

I was lust-crazed as I rode her, trying for more cunt to cunt contact, for more friction.

I exploded in a shockwave of a climax, biting her neck and kissing her face in a satisfying orgasmic bliss.

I loved forcefully riding her body and the taking of my selfish, lust-induced pleasure from Lainey.

Of the control of her body under my body, the sense of power over her.

I slipped down the beautiful sweat-covered body of Lainey and attacked her pussy, sucking and licking to her climax. We cleaned faces, licking the pussy juices off each other. Kissing gently, whispering thanks to each other, comfortable, secure on the bed of Mandy, my daughter, as I lovingly stroked my lover, her beautiful body.

Lainey exclaimed.

"Eli, can we go downstairs for some more wine? I need another drink."

We drank another bottle sitting in the lounge, naked, casually sitting around chatting, exposing ourselves to each other, our pussies and anal openings open to each other.

I told her all that had been happening to me but not the sex acts carried out in the week since our last sexual tryst. She was in awe of the many things I packed into such a short time and sat on my lap, kissing my lips tenderly, between my news.

"Eliza, you are so talented. You are a lovely person, intelligent and sexy. I am so fortunate to have you to fuck."

"I am going come and look at the studio soon, but tonight, I am giving you the fucking of your life. Get to bed! I want you now!"

We secured the house locks, dowsed the lights and went to bed, Lainey slipping into the bathroom, returning with a strap-on cock, bouncing from her hips, the first I had ever seen in real life.

The faux cock was massive, much bigger than any real cock I had experienced. The cock was foreboding but excited me.

Lainey got between my legs, which I had opened with willing expectation and a little trepidation.

She positioned the large phalanx carefully at my wet cunt entrance and pushed it in slowly, inch by inch, taking my breath away and making me pant till all nine inches of her imitation cock was in me up to my cervix. She plumbed depths never plumbed before. The cock was a tight fit, but it surprised me at how easily I took it.

I took it all. The cock filled me up, filled me up with pleasure, our mons touching and rubbing, kissing tongues fencing in our mouths.

I was in sexual heaven. Her gorgeous feminine body, her wonderful feminine scent, her sensual tenderness, her touch on my naked body, but filled as never before with a large cock.

She raised herself on her elbows and looked at me.

It was a look of love, lust and devilment as she eased the cock out slowly.

I was worried she was removing it from my wet cunt completely.

I held my breath, my eyes widened, and she plunged back into my depths. My eyes widened even more as she proceeded to do as she promised me. She gave me the fucking of my life.

Lainey, with her fitness regime, gave her the stamina to fuck me through several climaxes.

Fucking me, constantly bumping the head of the cock on my cervix. Fucking the life out of me. I took great delight in the feeling she gave me.

Climaxing herself many times because the cock harness she wore rubbed her pussy as she plunged in and out of me for half an hour.

She was an expert in speeding up, slowing down, and getting me to come at her will. In control of my reaction to her, playing me as a fish caught on a line, reeling me in, giving me my head, then reeling me in again, over and over, coming at her whim, coming to order almost, fucking me for my pleasure and satisfaction.

I had been fucked like never before, hot, panting, sweaty, and sated.

Lainey was lying at my side, glowing with a sheen of damp perspiration over her stunning body, smiling at me.

She rolled to me and whispered.

"Eliza, on all fours now! I have not finished with you yet, you hussey."

I struggled up, not very energetically, and she slapped my bum hard, making me jump. She positioned herself behind me and told me I had a fuckable ass. Lainey fondled it, parted my cheeks, kissed and licked my anal ring, inserted a fingertip into my tight bum hole, kissed my pussy, licked it and probed it too. The rasping tongue of my lover had my sexual urges reawakened, I wriggled my bum to her, and she entered me quickly and fucked me vigorously, bumping my cervix with more force, filling me to perfection, and pistoning the faux cock in and out of me repeatedly.

I was about to explode again from the reaming of my cunt when she pulled the cock out of me, shocking me, and nudged the cock head against my anal rosebud and eased it into my bum hole, holding me apart with fingers from both hands.

It was massive. It was tight. It fucking hurt.

She lubricated the juncture of my bum hole and the cock with something I had no idea what it was as my head was in the pillows, but it was wet, cooling, soothing and sensual. She pushed the cock into me gently as it was difficult to enter my back passage due to the cock size and my tight bum hole.

By slipping a hand around and under my body, she gripped my pussy and rubbed my clit, quickly bringing me back to a boil.

I started to come as she impaled me on the cock. The discomfort bordering on pain was a heady mixture, adding to the pleasure. It made me gush juices on her fingers as she strummed my engorged clit and fucked my bum with the monster fake cock, prolonging my climax and taking me to a sensual height I had never experienced. My knees and legs gave way, and I collapsed forward, head on the pillow and against the headboard.

Lainey followed my collapse, her cock still in my bum, fingers rubbing my clit and fucked my bum hole even harder. Her fucking action banging my forehead against the headboard, making thudding noises. Repeatedly she fucked my arse hard, fingering me, banging my head, thud, thud, thud.

I came with force again, convulsing, mumbling obscenities at her, shaking, shuddering, and having a massive orgasm.

She pulled out of my bum, leaving my inert body, head squashed up the headboard, feeling empty, as though my bum was wide open. My anus felt cold, exposed to the air.

Lainey returned to bed with a warm wet cloth, washed my pussy and bum, put some cream on my anus, got me comfortable and slid into bed, both of us under the covers, kissed lovers kisses and fell asleep.