The Third Brother - Wet August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl stood in the water waist-deep drinking beer, sunlight on her gorgeous tits. Her nipples were completely hard. That guy came right in after her but she ran deeper into the water. The guy grabbed her and dragged her under, ruining the rest of the beer. When they came up coughing, he held her swimsuit up in the air in victory and Frankie started coughing. Wow. Wow. Wow. These two were seriously getting sexual. This wasn't just a bit of giggling fun anymore. Her pants were off. She was in the pool completely, utterly naked. And Frankie was filming it. Shit. What a day. That boy pulled his own shorts off and threw them away with hers into the landscaped garden.

That girl no longer ran away, she swam straight to him. Tits bobbing just above the water line they clinched, his hands down below, her legs up and wrapped around him. Her pussy must be rubbing right up against his cock by Frankie's reckoning. His mind raced. Shit. These two must have done this before. No way do you just jump into a position like that first time. Surely, these naked bodies had met before. That fucking minx.

To Frankie it looked like they were doing just that, fucking. The girl lifted her body and pushed down, opening her mouth and squinting. "Oh, come on, not underwater, please not underwater, let me see," he screamed not too loudly. After a few pelvic thrusts it looked like something had stalled or slipped. The girl laughed and jumped off the guy. He chased her around the pool but she was surprisingly nimble. In the end he trapped her at the deep end and she did something unexpected. She dashed up the far-end ladder to get away - but she couldn't get away from Frankie's lens. And my, what that lens saw! Water poured from her hair over her shoulders, over the sides of her tits and nipples, the waist and the best-shaped small ass anyone ever saw. Her legs were so beautiful, never had Frankie seen anything like it.

Until she turned and faced him.

He fell off his chair. He literally fell off his chair, grateful he didn't take the camcorder with him. The girl was naked, nude. Everywhere. He could see her slit, as plain as day, running up between her legs to her mound. The fucking girl was shaved. Shaved. Completely clean. Frankie short-circuited. Oh shit, oh my god. It was all he could do to keep his cum in his shaft. Who would have thought this one, of all the girls in the world, would have a clean-shaved pussy? Oh, the things that must have happened to her. Boring girls don't shave their pussies, do they?

The girl ran up and down the side of the pool, threatening to jump back in wherever the guy wasn't. Frankie started thinking for the first time this tape could be worth money. It was so clearly natural and amateur. Rarely does anyone get a chance to film such a youthful sexy moment. Eventually the girl bombed right next to the guy and took the obligatory tackle and wrestle from him before falling into a long deep kiss. Both of them were pumping hands underwater. Frankie shook his head, feeling lucky to see it and rotten unlucky not to be doing it.

That guy turned the girl around and put her arms on the wall. He fiddled around and looked like he was coming in from behind. Bastard. Lucky, lucky bastard. He fucked at her for a while, but Frankie couldn't see her face or tits. Before finishing the guy pointed over to the shallow end. Most likely it was hard work in all that water. She took herself way down the other end, her top half on show. This time the guy put her back to the wall, her arms spread out along it. He held her body parallel to the surface, her tits bobbing in and out of the water. He opened her legs, held her by the hips and took her. The girl's head rocked back at the entry. Frankie found his own pants around his ankles by then, cock firmly in hand. That guy was smashing into the pussy of his neighbor. Bastard.

It wasn't long until the girl's arms tired hanging on to the edge of the pool. She dropped down and he came out of her. They pushed over to the edge and the guy first lifted himself out, then leant down to take her hand. Frankie raised an eye at that guy's hard-on, maybe he wasn't so young after all. The guy pulled her up out of the pool and they kissed and pawed each other on the tiles. She broke first and looked around at all the houses, including Frankie's. No movement meant no one was watching, right?

The two of them sauntered over to the lazy-boy chair in front of the decking. They talked back and forth before she eventually nodded. The chair had cushions and the guy took the back one and laid it on the tiles in front of the chair, then sat on the seat. She knelt between his legs, reaching out and took his cock in hand. With the angle Frankie was at, it was helpful the girl leant on one thigh otherwise the hand-job would have been blocked by her body. The guy reached down and played with a tit as she pulled on him. Eventually he pushed the back of her head. Fucking hell, thought Frankie. The hesitation, trepidation, it was highly possible she'd not given a blow-job before. Fuck. She closed her eyes and kissed the tip. The guy laughed and pushed the back of her head harder. Her mouth opened more and the head of his cock went in it. Frankie had it all zoomed up, capturing the look on her face as she struggled with the concept of having a penis in her mouth. She stopped often and they talked a lot. She didn't seem comfortable, but nor did she resist. At the guy's insistence she pushed further and further down, pushing her cheek outward. The guy grimaced, Frankie guessed his words were something like 'no teeth please'. He could see her apologize as she got back to it.

The guy did a good job teaching her. He got her to use one hand to tug at the base of his shaft, the other to squeeze his balls and to bob her head on the top half. She seemed to get the hang of it quickly. Frankie wondered if it was her playing the piano he sometimes heard from their place. The guy pushed on her head, making her take more and more of it into her mouth. The girl gagged a couple of times but kept going. What a woman.

After a while she changed position on her knees square in front of him and bent forward. Frankie couldn't really see or film it going into her mouth anymore, but he got an amazing shot of her bare pussy. Hairless and just fucked as it was, he could film her flaps and her opening as she blew the guy. Her legs spread deliciously wide as she twisted down to lick and suck his shaft. What a pussy. Frankie wished so much he could have it.

It looked for a moment like the guy was going to cum in her mouth, he seemed close. He held her head still and breathed deep, successfully holding it in. After that he pulled her up on the chair and twisted her around. Sixty-nine. Nice. Her head went back as he buried his face between her thighs, but he soon pushed her back down to his cock. They sucked each other for an age. She seemed uncertain at times but did what she hoped was the right thing. A few times the girl found it difficult to do her job though, as ripples of energy shot from her cunt up her spine.

Frankie took a deep breath and checked out how much more video time he had. Over five-hundred minutes. Technology these days was incredible. The clarity of the zoom as this girl held that guy's balls and sucked his cock into her mouth was amazing. Frankie hadn't intended to spy on the neighbors when he bought the camcorder, but he was glad he had it.

The couple next door moved, both of them gingerly picked up to stand face to face. The guy pulled her into him and went to kiss her but she pulled back, screwing up her face. He said something for a while and she turned back to face him. This time when he went to kiss her, she didn't turn away, letting his lips touch hers. Frankie could see on the screen that the guy's face was glistening in her juices. He held the back of her head and made her kiss properly. The stench of her must have been incredible. The guy spoke with her again for a while and the girl nodded. This time she leaned forward and gave the slightest kiss to his cheek. He spoke again and she did more. Frankie zoomed right in and could see she was licking her own juice from his face. Fucking unbelievable. That guy sticks his face in her pussy for ten minutes then she licks it clean after. How the fuck come I never had a woman like that, Frankie thought? Fucking hell. He shook his head and kept the camera on the girl's face.

When she was done the guy smiled and kissed her, then took his finger from her cunt to her mouth. He said something again, then she put her mouth round the finger and sucked her juices off it too. He asked her a question and she shrugged and nodded at the same time.

As quick as you like he spun her around to face Frankie's window. Sitting on the lazy-boy the guy pulled her hips down to his cock. Frankie shook his head again in delight and amazement. The guy slid his cock easily up her nude pussy, legs unknowingly splayed to the camera. Frankie got the whole thing on film, all the way to conclusion. The girl put her hands behind her, onto the guy's torso and lifted herself up and down his cock vigorously. Frankie worried she was going to snap his cock off. On his screen it was all there on close-up, her whole pussy being entered and fucked, over and over. She was good. She was a natural.

Frankie couldn't tell who pulled her off, but the next thing he saw was the cock on the outside shooting stream after stream of semen up the front of her body and onto her tits. The two of collapsed back with her still on him, legs open to the camera, shaven flaps red-raw from the sex, semen pouring down her sides. They turned, spooned and slept. Frankie couldn't hold it anymore, he let loose a splash of cum that flew fair across the room, then slumped his head on his desk and slept as well as they did down by the pool.

When he woke, they had gone back inside. Bastard!

For the next few days, you couldn't drag Frankie from that window. He was Jimmy Stewart on 'roids. That couple, they did it out there multiple times each day, and once even past midnight. Her parents must have been completely away, Frankie didn't see any one else from the family at any time of day. Those two dumped the charade of starting their session in swimwear, they were in and out of the house all the time, naked as jaybirds. Her pussy stayed smooth and naked; Frankie guessed she must wax or something more permanent. His camcorder got a hell of a work over. Those five hundred minutes got chewed up pretty fast. Frankie had enough porn for a feature-length movie. If they weren't fucking, he was watching them fuck on replay.

Interestingly the only time that couple wore clothes outside was when they had another couple as guests. What astounded Frankie was the two guests got naked, but his neighbor couple stayed dressed. It was the weirdest thing. The second guy was perhaps a bit older and a fairer, and the girl slightly smaller -- they did everything his couple usually did, including having a shaved pussy and fucking on the chairs. But his home couple sat around clothed while they did it. Weird, weird, weird. He couldn't for the life of him decide what the dynamics of that relationship down there was.

Then one day there was a twist. It was morning, perhaps 9:15am or so and the doorbell rang. Rarely did anyone visit unexpectedly out in the suburbs. He yelled out to the day-nurse who said she didn't order anything. When he opened the door, he almost shut it again. It was the naked beauty from next door, right there at his front door. She wasn't naked anymore, but she may as well be, he saw straight through those clothes as if they were not there.

"Are you okay, mister?" she asked when he stood there like a fool, speechless.

"Ah, I'm sorry... I wasn't expecting, I was in the middle of doing some work...what, um, are you, can I help?" he stammered. What was she doing here? Did he get caught? Frankie looked behind her for the unmarked police team, but he couldn't see any suspicious delivery trucks or hedge-trimmers.

"I'm, I live next door, I'm August," she said.

"Yes?" Frankie said, far too abruptly.

"Well, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I represent a charitable organization called Devout and once a year we hold a retreat for indigenous people in...,"

She went on and on, and Frankie just nodded. His mind was clicking around. She was here collecting donations? Fucking hell, that was a relief. She was part of Devout, that conservative religious group? That didn't fit. Well, actually it did before this week. But, then, what was a religious conservative doing having a cock up her shaved pussy multiple times a day -- and that was only outside the house, who knew how many more times she did it away from Frankie's camera?

"...so, I was wondering if you'd like to make a donation? I have official receipts and it is a tax-deduction," she stopped eventually and smiled.

Frankie's mind was ticking over. The day-nurse shuffled out and asked if he needed her help.

"No, no. Ah, sorry, August... August was it? I'm Franklin. You have to forgive me, my mother lives here on the first floor with the nurse," he explained.

"Oh," she said, unaware of the life of her neighbor.

"Do you mind? I can give, for sure, but can you come up to the next level?" Frankie asked as casually as he could.

There was no obvious reason to be concerned so August followed. The stairs and second-floor landing were large and open and overlooked the entry so it wasn't as creepy as it might sound.

"Hang on, let me dig up my wallet," Frankie said, leaving her in the living area at the top of the stairs as he went down to his study. He stared out the window at the pool next door. She was here, she was actually here, he thought. His dick got hard at even the slightest thought he could have her. He got on the computer and opened the file with the video and clicked through to the most x-rated of scenes, the one where she was sat on the guy facing the camera, cock sliding into her pussy, bruised tits bobbing. He hit pause and reached over to grab his wallet.

Back on the landing, he flicked through his wallet as if deciding how much to give.

"What do people normally give?" Frankie asked. Fair question.

"Oh, it's up to you. Whatever you can spare," was all he got back.

Frankie laughed. "Well, that could be a big spread, hey? What's this Devout all about, by the way?" he changed topic.

August happily explained who they were, what they were, how they were different. Frankie asked about her family, her school and she explained how ingrained it was in her life.

"Really? That's cool. Well... then... okay, maybe you'd be interested in this," he said, walking down toward his study. "Hey, come on, it's okay, come see this. I think you'll like it."

Frankie could tell she was wary now, that possibly for the first time she thought about the pool and the house and where the window to that room was in relation to her pool. But he doubted she was prepared for what was on the computer screen. Maybe she suspected he was going to point out his view, but no way was she expecting the shot on the screen. He clicked on play and she paused. Frankie could see the cogs ticking over slowly in her brain. She didn't know whether to run and scream, call the police, smash the computer or beg for forgiveness and mercy. August watched herself in a way she could never imagine. She was monstering the cock in her, like a... not-religious-conservative girl.

"I take it that's not really permitted in Devout?" Frankie asked casually.

"Oh mister, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... please, believe me, I wasn't trying to steal your money," she pleaded.

"August. Is that your real name?" he asked, cleverly he thought.

"It is, it, I promise, I can show you my purse, my driver license..." she tried to tell him, scrambling around and pulling it out. Frankie looked at her license. Hmm, just over eighteen, that was good.

"Okay, okay, but August. Are you seriously going to tell me that a girl as loose as you, you're a member of one of the most fundamental Christian organizations in this city? That you want a donation to charity? More like drugs, or booze, or an abortion don't you think?"

"Oh, mister, please, please, you have to believe me, I am a part of Devout...this, this, it's just a thing. It's not, doesn't mean I'm...," she trailed off, not knowing what to say. The fucking on the screen continued.

"What would happen if your parents saw this? Or your church saw this?" he asked with a straight face. August started to quiver, she stumbled and looked like she was about to cry.

Not again, she thought, they would truly kill her. "No, please, they can't."

"Your school?" he rubbed in.

"No, you can't!" she cried out.

"Hey. Quiet. My mother is downstairs," Frankie warned her. Then he added, "What if it was on the internet?"

August nearly fell over. Frankie didn't try to help. He skipped through to a file from the next day when they were in a 69 on a towel on the grass, then August licking all her slop from his face again.

"August, I'm going to give you this USB stick. You can keep it," he said. Her face brightened like there was light after dark. "But there's something I want."

"What do you want?" she asked in an apprehensive tone.

"I want you to get undressed," he said straight-forwardly. "I want to see it for myself, up-close."

August looked at him and shook her head, pleading. "No, I can't, please, I can't."

"I want to watch you stripping naked in my bedroom."

"Please. I can't do that. I'm not a...," August shuddered.

"Okay. That's okay. Fair enough," Frankie shrugged. He opened his wallet and took a fifty out. "Well, here's something for your retreat. I guess we'll see each other around, huh?"

"That... that's it?" she stumbled. "I can go?"

"Sure, you can go," he laughed, "You're not a prisoner!"

"What are you gonna do... with that?" she asked, looking at a shot of her on all fours, taking it from behind. August was surprised at how remarkable her body looked on film.

"Oh," he said, nodding. "I don't know yet. I'll think of something."

He helped August steady herself and walk back out and toward the landing.

"What do you want?" she asked meekly.

"I told you. I want you to get undressed," he repeated calmly.

"When...?"

"Well, now seems good," he responded.

"But... where?"

"In my room," Frankie repeated.

"But... then what would you do to me, what would happen if I undressed...?" she asked, terrified of the answer.

"Well, let's get to that stage first," he told her calmly.

August was shaking now. "And you'd give me the USB?"

"Of course!" he exclaimed. "Once you and I have finished, I will give you the stick."

"I can't," she said, shaking her head, eyes closed. He believed her, it was a sudden and difficult proposal, he could tell. It didn't really matter, Frankie thought, he could maybe break the video down and sell it in parts, get something from all this. He'd have to check the legality of it, though. Surely if you filmed something from your own house window, you had the right to share it? He'd have to find out. It wasn't worth getting arrested for it.

"It's okay. I understand. I'll make use of it somehow," he said dejectedly and led her to the stairs. Halfway down August stopped and turned. If her parents knew she had defied them, that she had let Brett in the house against their strict instruction, to have so much dirty sex, in view of a neighbor... She had to stop anyone from seeing those videos. Hesitatingly, August spoke.

"You'll give me that USB?" she asked.

"I promise," he said, seemingly genuinely.

She looked at the front door, then up toward the landing. Taking a deep breath, August turned back up the stairs. "Can you be quick?" she asked grimly.