The Third Brother - Wet August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Why?" I asked, curious.

"He... umm... was questioning whether I was really from Devout, was kind of implying I might need the money for other things."

"So? That doesn't mean anything. Natural suspicion of some teenager asking for money."

"Yeah, but... he said, do I need it for an abortion?" August blushed.

"Wow, that's just rude."

"But it fits, right?" August reasoned. "He is just next door. If he saw us fucking out there, his question fits. Not drugs or beer. Abortion, right? Who says that unless they know something?"

"Hmmm, maybe," I admitted. "Did he donate any money?"

"He's the only one who did," August admitted.

"Oh."

"Oh, what?" August worried.

"If he gave money after saying that..."

"What?"

"Forget it. If he was going to be a problem, he would have photos or something. He would have said something about it. Or implied it at least. I wouldn't worry about it."

"I don't want to have sex out there again," August said determinedly.

"Yes, fair enough," I agreed. We only had a couple of days left alone at her house together, anyway.

We stayed inside for the rest of the day and evening, avoiding the back room even with the blinds closed. We stayed undressed of course; we were still intimate, but with caution. Twice we'd been 'sprung' carelessly, once by her parents and now possibly by her neighbor. It had us hiding our nudity behind closed doors, ears constantly pricked like feeding deer. I made us drinks from her father's bar to break the anxiety. By evening we were still in 'hiding', but feeling more relaxed about it.

"Brett, you know that I have to go to the retreat soon," August said as we sat drinking rum with coke.

"I know," I said, turning my head to her and smiling. She was in a better mood than in the morning.

"What's this trip you are meant to have?" she asked me. "You kind of mentioned it but don't seem very open about it. You have to go away?"

"It's ok. I'm not going anymore," I committed ruefully. How would I break this to Mei, especially when for some of the time August wouldn't be in town anyway? But I couldn't do it to August, she was so true, she'd sacrificed much for me in the short time we had been together, it was time for me to do the same. Pity. Mei naked everywhere. Sigh.

A smile crept into the corner of August's mouth. "What happened?"

There was no reason not to tell the whole story; it was all organized before I hooked up with August. I told her flat out that Mei had 'trapped' me to this trip on the promise of crazy wild sex for two weeks, but had made me pay the lot. It was pretty embarrassing actually, something to chalk up to experience. But I didn't want to go anymore; I flat didn't want to do anything to blow my chances with her. I guess I'd have to try and get some money back if I could but most of the refundable deposits were past time.

August looked at me smugly from the other end of the sofa we sat.

"What?" I asked.

"So, you gave up your two weeks of sex because you've got it on tap here, huh?" she teased me.

"Well... you're going to be on a religious retreat for ten days or whatever it is. Hardly on tap, is it? Anyway, having sex with you is first class; everyone else in the world is discount economy. Which is what those tickets were, of course."

August crawled over to my end of the sofa.

"Why is my pussy not full of cock?" she asked into my ear.

I happily filled it. We fucked all over the house. Not outside though, even if it was nice weather. I couldn't believe my insatiable desire for August's cunt. I could never get enough of it, never get sick of it. August was keeping it hairless and every time she bent over with those smooth delicate flaps poking out from below, I just had to slice into there. August's cunt was silky smooth and blew up with air, and she could cum from any fuck from any angle. I wished I could crawl my whole body up in there. We were in her parents' room on their bed when I blew, pulling out again. This time I put it onto her tits. She left it there to dry, as she does even when it rolls down her side. I fell off her onto my back and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was snoozing.

When I woke it was dark and I could hear a voice, August talking. She was on the phone. I propped up on my elbows to listen. It sounded like she was in the hall with the cordless phone.

"Dad, I'm not going to go through this again and again. I need you to calm mom down. You don't agree with my choices, I understand. But please don't tell me I'm a bad person, I don't believe you. I'm not a bad person, don't you even start saying that..."

There was noise the other end I had no chance of deciphering.

"It's what I choose... of course I'm immature, I'm 18! You want me to act like a 40-year-old 18-year-old, or an 18-year-old 18-year-old..."

I heard the person reply and August broke into a tension-breaking laugh. I found out later her dad had said no, a 25-year-old 18-year-old would do just fine.

"Dad, I love you guys, you know that. But right now, I'm in love with a boy and it's wonderful. He has done things for me. I'm going to follow my heart for a while. I'll see you when I get back. And don't you dare come home beforehand, or I'll disown you and your inheritance."

There was some more mumbled talking and that was it. August didn't come back into where I was, she moved off into the rear of the house. After what I hoped was enough time to avoid the appearance of eavesdropping, I got up and followed her out. She was in the kitchen, moving around searching for snacks. So much sex, yet I was hard again. If you could have seen her, moving back and forth, shaved like she was, tits like she had. I was more than in love, I was a disciple.

"Nice tits," I said and she turned and smiled.

"That's all?" she asked.

"Well, your ass is nice, too," I said and she swished it at me.

I came in behind her and pushed my hard-on at her back, reaching around to squeeze her tits. I reached down between her legs to position my cock.

"Brett, how do you keep it up?" she gasped as I found her hole and pushed. "You're in me more than out, I feel like I've done it more times already than most girls do in a lifetime."

"That's good or bad?" I asked, cock at her depths now.

"Oh, you know it's good," she groaned.

"You like cock, baby?" I asked as always.

"I love cock," she moaned, lifting herself up and down it.

"You're not sore?"

She thrashed her head sideways. "Not at all. I love it. I'm so...I get so...all the time when you're around. I could do it all the time. It feels so...aaah...just, as much as you can give me, I'll take it..."

"You thinking of cooking?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"You cooking a late supper?" I asked again.

"Ah, I was...," she said, twisting her own hips back at me.

"Well, don't let me stop you."

She laughed at the absurdity of it, but kept preparing food, shuffling around with an erection stuck in her. I had to get out of her to eat, though, that was just too tricky.

"Brett, this trip...," she started up over dinner.

"Yours or mine?" I asked.

"The one you are going on."

"Was going on," I corrected her.

"The one you 'was' going on," she repeated sarcastically. "You still have the booking?"

"August, I told you I'm not going, I'll cancel it 9 o'clock tomorrow, okay?"

"Umm. Can you not cancel it?" she said sheepishly.

I wanted to be sure of what she was saying. "Huh, you want me to still go with that girl?"

"No, stupid!" she yelled at me. "I want you to take me."

There was a long pause after that. I guessed this was where the conversation with her parents had gone, but I dared not believe it until now. I was so excited I was beside myself. I tried to play it cool, though. There were still things I didn't know or understand.

"You have a passport, valid?" I asked cautiously.

"Uh-huh," she nodded proudly. "It's overseas?"

"Yeah. And your parents, they know about this?" I probed.

Again, she nodded. "I told them I was going."

"That can't have been good. Are they going to change all the locks on you?"

"Not quite. They're not happy, but they won't kick me out."

I wanted to yell and scream and throw August into the air, my brain zapped out with overload when I tried to think about having her alone for two weeks. I thought I was happy about having Mei to myself all that time, now I could recalibrate the definition of happy exponentially upward.

"But you can't use Mei's ticket, it's non-transferable I'm sure...," I said as I kept looking for problems before I felt my excitement was safe. "Hotel is okay, that's in my name. But we need to know you can get a ticket. And it may not be cheap at this late stage..."

Also, in the back of my mind was the need to tell her that the hotel was on a nude beach. Would that be something considered as need-to-know? I put that aside for the moment.

"Let's have a look," she jumped up.

We sat at the family computer in the study, August on my lap pushing her cute little backside against my cock. There were still flights available, but at a much higher price than I paid and there was a little 'hurry' printed above the numbers. If I canceled Mei's ticket with the agent I used, maybe that would free up one cheaper one, but it was a bit risky.

August moved ahead to the booking page.

"You're just going to do it?" I asked.

She looked back and nodded, biting her bottom lip with a grin. Shit, this was going to hit my poor little credit card hard.

"Brett baby, can you go get my purse off the kitchen bench?" she asked me, lifting herself up.

"Why you need that?" I asked, confused.

"What, you think they'll give it for free? I need my credit card," she said flatly.

"Your credit card?"

"Came with the car so I could fill up, Daddy didn't want me carrying cash around," she explained.

I went out to get it. "What's the limit, though? Is there enough on there to buy all that ticket?"

"Well, I actually put my own cash on it, I haven't gone into debt ever, so there's a lot of buffer," she said happily.

"August, I can pay, you don't have to use your money," I tried to tell her.

"Brett. I'm not going to let you take advantage of me and I'm also not going to take advantage of you. I have money. You can buy me lunch and pay for taxis if you like, but big stuff we go fifty-fifty, okay?"

What could I do but agree? Mei was wrong, not all girls over the world made guys pay while they gave blowjobs. I took a deep breath, recognizing I had something and someone special with me. Don't blow it, Brett, don't blow it, I told myself.

So, August bought the ticket. I hadn't even told Mei the news. She wouldn't be happy. For the rest of the night, we planned and started her packing. I told her that underwear was illegal in St. Maartens and that if she took it, it would be seized at the border.

"You want I don't even take any?" she asked. "Brett, come on, you expect me to wear no panties all day and night everywhere we go? People will see."

"How will they see?" I moaned.

"Come on, sometimes the wind blows skirts up, you know that," she said back.

"Oh, so you're perfectly okay for people to see your panties?" I teased her.

"Briefly! Just briefly! That's better than what you're suggesting!" she protested.

I reached around and held her to me, holding her bare ass. "August, it's a beach resort. We're not going to know anyone there. I'm going to walk along with my woman knowing just under that thin layer of material is bare cunt."

I started kissing her, more and more passionately.

"No underwear at all?" she asked.

"None at all," I confirmed.

"You are crazy. I'm crazy," she said. I took that as agreement. After this milestone the bras and panties went back in the drawer and we moved on to swimwear. I wouldn't let her take any of it, and I met little resistance. August was well aware that those frumpy things would be out of place on a beach.

"Do you never go swimming at the beach?" I asked.

"Not swimming, I guess, just playing around in shorts and singlet and stuff. Come on, you think anyone I go to the beach with is going to be wearing anything even remotely sexy? I don't wanna be the only one."

"Fair enough, okay." We agreed we'd buy something over there. So, we started looking at clothes. A lot of her stuff, even the summer gear was frumpy.

"Haven't you got anything smaller? These skirts are all a bit long for an island, maybe we'll have to buy clothes there as well?" I suggested.

"Well, maybe... there is one thing we could check I guess," she mumbled. "Can you help lift the bed?"

I'd not seen a bed like it. You could pull the whole mattress and bed top up like a car bonnet, it had hydraulic struts to hold it up there. She told me to pull out two large soft bags in the middle then pull the bed back down. Great place for hiding loot, I thought.

"These are older clothes that are too short for me, maybe there's still something there that will fit..."

August pulled various items out and held them up. I was more enthusiastic this time. Much of it would still squeeze onto her but was too short or tight fitting. I pulled out a series of skirts for her to try on. The first one was green and pleated.

"Not bad, huh, still fits around the waist. But is it long enough?" she asked me as she spun to look at herself in the bedroom mirror, bending over to see if she could see her own ass back there. It was almost okay, only the very bottoms of her cheeks could be seen when she bent. Instead, August twirled so the skirt lifted. Her ass and her slit were of course completely in view.

"Oh, come on," I complained, "Are you planning to do ballerina spins down the street?"

She laughed and agreed. The skirt went in the 'in' pile. The next one was stretch material that she could get on but was much tighter around the back than when she used to wear it.

"You can tell I've got no panties?" she pondered. At the back the way it clung to her ass crack made it pretty obvious she was nude underneath, but I kept quiet. It went in the 'in' pile. The next one was even sexier. It was a short tight denim skirt that even when she stood straight you could see ass cheeks. When she bent over it would ride up her hips and it wasn't just ass you could see.

"Brett, this one is too small," she said.

"Well, you need one sexy one, baby."

"But not without panties. People will see," she whined, turning around and looking again.

"You look gorgeous like that," I said. She kissed me, tugging on my cock.

"You want this one?" she whispered as she kissed at my ear, pulling on me. "It makes you hard?"

I nodded. "It does."

"Okay, I'll take it," she smiled at me.

There was a lot to like about those two bags of clothes. Many of the dresses and tops were old; not only were they short and tight but the material was aged, stretched, thinned. In daylight August would be scandalous in some of those pieces. We fought over some of them, but I won out most times.

"Brett you can see my nipples clearly. You can see the hickeys; people will think I'm a..." she complained.

"People will think you're in love. Whether they can see the bites on your tits or not won't make any difference, they'll still think you're a young woman who is having sex, it's a beach holiday in the Caribbean, baby. They're going to know you're fucking me."

So, it went in the bag as well. So did the denim waistcoat with one button at the front which meant tits hanging out everywhere. So did the white mesh t-shirt and the black mesh dress shirt despite the gaping "No way! These are meant to have something under!" August gave me. Decide later, I told her, just put it in and decide once we got there.

We messed around until well after midnight. I'd not stayed all the night before, but somehow things were different now her parents knew we were going away together. I rang home to say not to expect me back, thankfully no one picked up so I left the message on the machine. Less explanation that way. It was cramped, but both of us wanted to stay in August's own bed rather than her parent's big bed. Being naked together under her covers, staining her sheets with sperm and girl juice, it was a wonderful place to be together. After we'd done it twice, we lay there, unable to escape the wet patches.

"I feel like I've got muck everywhere on this side," she giggled.

"Yes, well, unfortunately I do too..." I complained and August laughed, teasing me. "August, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," she said brightly.

"When was your last period?" I asked frankly.

"Oh, you worried that your holiday will be spoiled huh?" she ribbed me.

"I dunno, it's a normal thing to wanna know...," I defended myself.

"Hmmm. I have a little thing Mel gave me," she said turning on her side and opening her bedside drawer. "These pills. As long as I take one a day it can hold your period from coming."

"Forever?" I asked, surprised at this.

"I don't think so. She gave me enough for a month," she explained.

"Is it the pill? Does it mean you won't get pregnant?"

"No, it's not contraceptive, at least that's what Mel said. She said you can't cum in me," she explained. "I can't start taking the pill until my period, yet these things are stopping my period. I think that's how it works. I haven't been to see the doctor myself, just what Mel's told me, so we better stay careful."

Such a pity, I was dying to fill her cunt with sperm. She could read my mind and said, "Hey, just be thankful I don't make you wear a condom, okay? It's a big risk to let you in there, bare like you do."

I responded by sticking my bare cock in her.

"Oh, that feels good though, so warm," she moaned to my ear. "Do you think we'll ever get sick of this?"

"I doubt it," I grunted, slicing in and out. In the end we fell asleep with me still up her from behind. What a woman.

We woke to an early phone call. It was her parents. They had decided to agree on one condition; they wanted to speak with me before our trip, and also with my parents. August said she would 'call me and find out', pretending I wasn't sucking on her tits at the time.

I had to get home quickly to explain to mom that she would soon get a call from a couple of worried, highly-religious parents. August and I scrambled on some clothes and she dropped me off at home.

"Let me sort out my mom, then we meet later?"

"Okay," August said, smiling as we kissed.

Inside the house, Gordon was there, but mom was out. Dad was at work already.

"Where is she?" I asked flatly.

"Hair. Seems the sea air has done it no favors. She said she'd bring me lunch home," Gordon said. He tried to make small talk, but I was suddenly very, very tired. I went to my bed. I'd catch up on some sleep while I waited. Hmmm, August. What a dream, I thought as I snoozed happily.

I opened my eyes to a hand unzipping my fly and reaching in to pull out my penis. Then a mouth went around it. Mei.

"Mei, what are you doing here?"

"Gwordon wet me in," she said with her mouthful.

"Why are you here?" I asked, not stopping her.

"Gwordon sed ywou were...," she mumbled before lifting her head from my cock. "Gordon said you were in here, so I came to see how you are. Still gotta organize a couple of things, yeah? We leave in two days."

Her head went back to my cock and I dropped back to the bed to take what she gave me. After a while Mei pulled my pants off then stood and lifted her own dress over her head. She was naked underneath and had a hickey on her thigh by her cunt.

"Who gave you that?" I asked curiously. She stood there, naked and strong. Fuck she was a beautiful Asian woman.

"What, you think you go off leaving me alone and I spend my days in the library?" she asked back.

I grinned at her bravado. "Did you even know his name?"