The Third Brother - Wet August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie smiled from ear to ear. He led August into his room and closed the door. He sat on the bed while she stood in front of him. August's bottom lip was demonstrably quivering, her arms shaking.

"If I... undress... you'll give the movie to me?" she checked.

Now that August had agreed to that much, Frankie started to think of a bigger prize.

"Maybe you'll let me touch," Frankie calmly said.

"I'm a virgin," August said without thinking.

Frankie smiled and shook his head. "No, you're not. You just saw the tape."

"I've only ever done it with my boyfriend," August whimpered, eyes watering.

"Virgin? One guy? Which is it? Come on, the girl in those videos has been round the block a few times. Do you want the videos or not? Let's start. If not... either way, I don't care. It's okay. It's your choice," he said. It wasn't true, he did care, he wanted this more than anything in his life.

"I've got a boyfriend...," she tried to say.

"And I suggest you don't tell him about this," Frankie said seriously. "Come on. What are you going to do? Take your clothes off and you can go back to your life. It's better than becoming a poster girl for porn in this town, don't you think?"

"Will I be safe?" August asked shakily.

"Of course," Frankie said.

"And you'll give me the movies?" she sobbed at him. "And you won't tell anyone I undressed in here? You can't tell anyone."

"Cross my heart," he swore. "Come on honey, it's your best choice."

"Is there a toilet?" she asked meekly. Frankie pointed to the en-suite. August went in and took enough time for Frankie to worry about whether she would chicken out, or if she was in there calling her boyfriend. When August did come back out, she had cleaned her face, trying to look brave. Holy shit, Frankie shuddered. It was real now. She was going to do it; he felt like a high school kid again. August was gorgeous enough when she was across the fence, but in his room, up close she was an angel.

"August, don't feel too bad. It's not as if I haven't seen it all already," he told her, trying to calm her. "Come on, take it off."

August stood in front of him. Frankie moved to stand, to go over and help August undress.

"I'll do it," she quickly said, so he sat back down. Trembling, August reached around to awkwardly undo the zip at the back of her dress. She shuffled it down her arms, stepped out of it and lay it neatly on the bed.

"Are you really going to make me do this?" August asked, standing in very regular, very unsexy bra and panties.

"Not at all. Only if you want that memory stick."

August felt flushed. She had no idea if it was the right thing to do or not. She had already badly dented her parent's respect for her. If they saw what was on those videos at their house, under the eyes of the neighbors, all hell would break loose. If Frankie put them online, her parent's life would be turned upside down. She reached behind and undid her bra, putting it on the bed on top of the dress. She covered her chest with her arms until asked not to; as Frankie said, he'd seen it all before, was there any point to cover up?

August couldn't bring herself to take her panties off, though. It was just too embarrassing. She let Frankie pull her close, in front of where he sat. He pulled her panties down in obvious appreciation for what was under them. August had shaved clean that morning, she was perfectly smooth. He gripped her bare ass as he stared, then came in close to smell. He was fully clothed, and with no indication of getting undressed August let him hold her. There was some remote flattery in how awestruck he was by the moment.

August was taken by surprise, though, when he fell back on the bed and pulled her hips with him. He pulled her to land her pussy directly onto his face. Frankie held her ass and hips tight and buried his lips and tongue into her slit, sucking wetness out from inside. August squealed, more in shock than anything. She put her arms out, leaning on them, looking down at the stranger gorging on her vagina. August was furious her pussy had betrayed her; it was oozing sexual lubrication onto that man's face. Frankie held her hips tightly, licking and sucking and drinking, using his tongue to fuck her hole. August closed her eyes and tried to pretend it was someone else having sex with her. But who? She didn't want to tarnish the thought of Brett by bringing him mentally into that room. Justin Bieber, she tried with all her mind to imagine she was sitting on the face of Justin Bieber. She was being eaten out by a pop star, not a podgy, grubby neighbor.

Frankie flipped August to her back, keeping his face firmly planted between her legs. August shook her head in both disappointment and the thrill of having her cunt sucked. Frankie's fingers went in and he crawled up to suck her bruised tits. August could hear the slopping her pussy made as he finger-fucked her violently. Frankie was adding a hickey in the space around one nipple. August was torn. She knew herself; she knew her body. As her vagina spun higher and higher out of control, her thoughts turned to cock. How can I be so ghastly primal, she chided herself, trying not to be turned on by the attack on her pussy and breasts.

Frankie was emboldened. He couldn't believe it happened so quickly and easily. He expected August to grab her clothes and bolt. Instead, she obediently lay still and let him do as he wanted. As August's thoughts had turned to cock, so had his. Frankie shuffled to the end of the bed and stood, looking down on her disheveled nudity.

"Keep your legs open," he said, tapping her calf. August spread her thighs, looking at the gleam on his face. Frankie stared at her gash as he undid his trousers, pulling them and his boxers down in one movement. He left his top on, embarrassed by his round tummy compared to the perfect body below him. His cock, though, it was as hard as it had been for years.

"Please don't get me pregnant," August whimpered.

"Aren't you on the pill?"

August shook her head.

"Wow," Frankie said, his cock twitching. Frankie was never the type to score high on behavioral assessments, but there was one thing alone that scored well; his self-awareness. For his whole life he had struggled with pre-mature ejaculation. Frankie knew that the moment his cock felt the warm insides of that young woman, he would lose it. If she was unprotected, he would get her pregnant. Shit. There were no condoms in the house, and if he went to get some, August would hardly lie around in his bed to wait for him to return.

"August. Honey. I'm not going to fuck you. It wouldn't be the right thing to do," he said, covering for his inadequacies. August looked up in disbelief. She was naked, her legs wide open, his cock at full-mast. She was ready to be taken.

"Sorry... what do you mean? I don't have to have sex with you?" August said, shivering.

"I'm not going to fuck your cunt," he said righteously. "It wouldn't be the right thing to do."

August scrambled over the bed, sitting on the edge and hugging his waist, her arms around his bare hips, his hard-on pressing against her neck. She started sobbing, happily.

"Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you," she cried.

"It's alright, honey, it's alright. We're neighbors, right? We need to be nice to each other."

"Thank you," August said genuinely. How could she have ever reconciled herself if she'd been fucked? Her body would have let him in, her vagina was wet and ready for penetration, but the emotional turmoil would have been unbearable afterward. "Thank you."

"I need to cum, though. Can you help?"

"Yes. Of course," she said, looking up through red eyes. August sat back slightly and took his cock in hand, squeezing his balls gently. Frankie's eyes opened wide.

"Please. Mouth. Quickly!" he cried out.

Even if August had wanted to take his cum in her mouth, she would not have had time. As he spoke Frankie's erection twitched violently; the first shot went straight into August's eye, the second to her face and the rest dribbled down onto her tits. August scrunched up her face to weather the storm, continuing to tug his cock and squeeze his balls.

"Oh, god. Dear August. Sorry. That way too quick."

"I don't mind," she replied honestly. Getting it over quickly was a blessing. "Can I clean up?"

"Yes. Yes. Of course. He pulled up his pants, but left them unzipped, taking August by the hand and leading her naked down the hall into the main upstairs bathroom. There were cloths and tissues, and he left her to wash and wipe herself off. Once done, August tiptoed back down the hallway, goosebumps all over her nude body, her nipples rock hard.

"In here," Frankie called from his office. August followed the voice in. Frankie pulled the USB from the PC and handed it to her. August looked at in her hand, disaster averted. "Thank you for... well, coming over, letting me see you... up close like this."

"Thank you for giving me this," August said in return. "It would cause of a lot of trouble if..."

Frankie, like most men, was being a far better human being now that mind-corrupting semen had exited his body.

"August, I'm sorry to put you in this situation. I promise I won't share anything I see down there. It was terrible to say I would. I'm sorry. You're my neighbor, and we should be looking out for each other."

August smiled at him. She could sense a genuine apology. He was up here alone, day after day, it wasn't much of a life. For her and Brett to be doing what they did in front of him, it was a terrible way to tease a lonely guy.

"I'm sorry too. I promise we won't do that in front of you anymore."

"I don't mind," Frankie grinned. "It's nice to watch. But I promise I will never share anything. I'm really sorry for saying I would. I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course. You could have taken advantage of me, but you didn't."

"Yes, I did!"

"You could have fucked me. To get these back, I would have let you do it, but you stopped. You are a good man."

August stepped in and gave him a hug. Frankie's hands gripped her bare ass. He felt rotten, of course, but she felt amazing in his hands.

"Your boyfriend is a lucky man."

"Thank you."

Inexplicably, August kissed his lips. She was totally naked still and he was dressed, and she stood kissing his mouth passionately. Frankie ran his hands all over his back and backside.

"Do you still want to do it to me?" August found herself saying, reaching to grip his hardening cock through his pants.

"Yes. Of course."

August knelt down in front of him and undid his pants again, reaching in and pulling out his cock. She stood, tugging on it.

"You can put it in me," she said, kissing his mouth again. "I would have done it. So, I'll let you. You can fuck me."

"August... if I put my cock in you now, you'll get pregnant," Frankie sighed, his mind thinking either from the cum that was still leaking out, or the next instant ejaculation he would have if his cock went in such a beautiful young girl.

"You gave me the USB. You can have me," August moaned as she kissed him. She turned around and pushed her bare ass against his crotch, rubbing on it. She grabbed his hands and pulled them around to hold her tits. Reaching between her legs, August tried to pull his hard cock to her hole.

"August. Please. If you wanna help... Give me your mouth. Let me cum in your mouth. I don't wanna get you pregnant."

August let go of his cock, instead holding the back of his hands on her breasts. She rubbed her ass on his erection.

"Are you sure? You can pull out to cum,' August suggested. She took one of his hands off a breast and pulled it down between her legs. Frankie's brain clouded over. August was naked. He had a breast in one hand, he was fingering her bare pussy with the other, her ass was rubbing against his erection and August trying to talk him into fucking her.

"August, honey, I'm gonna cum again!"

August spun around and gripped his cock with two hands, pulling on him fiercely as he sprayed then dribbled a tiny amount of semen. She kissed his lips affectionately as his cock softened in her hands.

"I promise, you can keep fucking outside, I won't do anything to cause you hurt," Frankie groaned, coming down from his high.

August stood up to look him in the eye, then hugged him once more. Frankie's hands went on her ass again. "I believe you. So... I'll give this back to you. You can have it."

"You're going to give the USB back?"

"I don't want it, obviously, and I know you won't share it," she smiled. "All I'll do it smash it. If you want, you can keep it. My thanks for you being a good man."

"You trust me?"

"I trust you."

"You don't mind I watch you... fucking?"

"You've already seen it," August puffed. "Isn't that what you said? What's the point? And it's your reward for not fucking me when you could have. You have no idea the anguish you probably saved me later."

They hugged tightly, August still naked, Frankie with just his pants down.

"Let me donate to your charity, though?" he asked.

"Of course!"

August stayed naked as she went to get her forms, writing out a tax receipt and taking the cash. Given Frankie was keeping her home-porn anyway, she said 'yes' to some selfies with him. Frankie held her tits, kissed her, put a finger into her again, and August held his cock, letting him take shots of them together before finally dressing and heading downstairs. Frankie would have liked to kiss her goodbye, but the day-nurse was standing in a doorway, watching, already wondering who this girl was and why she had been upstairs so long.

Back to the normal world

August went back home and rushed inside; she had lost her appetite for collecting donations. She closed all the curtains at the back of the house and leant on the kitchen counter, shivering. What had she just done? What had she done to herself, to her family, to Brett? How could she be such a..., such a..., she couldn't even think of the word for it. How could she have let her guard down so badly? That neighbor undressed her, he almost fucked her, she was trying to talking him into doing it. He'd cum all over her, he'd shoved his fingers in her. His hickey was on her tit alongside Brett's. Shit. How could it have come to this?

It was Brett's fault. It was. He took her out in the back yard to get undressed. He made her have sex out there. No, no. She had to take responsibility for herself. Brett hadn't wanted this to happen to her; Brett hadn't done this. Oh, what on earth made her kiss that man?

In the past when August was feeling tortured, she had a routine whereby she would dress like her mother and have a discussion with herself in a full-length mirror. The first time she did it, she was too young and small to wear her mother's clothes, so she wrapped herself in her scarf to pretend the part. As she got older, August would wear whatever pieces she could fit into. Her first discussion with herself was whether or not she was evil for wanting to play with her friends outside instead of going to Sunday School. Her mother had said it was the devil tempting her to leave the flock and corrupt her. The debate fell in August's favor, the conclusion being that her mother was not speaking on behalf of God or the pastor, that she simply wanted to have coffee and biscuits with her friends while all the kids were babysat in the Sunday School hall next door. Other debates had been on the evilness of touching yourself, reading Bible summaries instead of the whole book, and kissing boys, among other things.

At that moment the question was, should she stop screwing Brett? With no one home, August undressed completely, standing in front of the long mirror in her mother's room entirely naked but for her mother's small shawl. For the purpose of the debate, she wanted all the evidence on show; man-bruised tits, shaved pussy, bits of dried cum still on parts of her skin. Key parts of the conversation were:

She had just gone next door and done everything she swore she would never do.

A guy she never met before undressed her and she willingly had sex with him.

That was clearly wrong. No debate. Contrition and punishment required.

But her mother would say, it was an obvious conclusion to letting her boyfriend take her pants off. Once she kissed that boy Brett, once she let him in under her clothes, she was on the slippery slope to exactly what just happened.

Having sex with Brett was the root of the problem.

Its why they insisted she keep her honor until marriage.

Once you start breaking little rules, big rules become littler and you start breaking them, too.

And to add to it, if you cheat on a boyfriend, what husband would trust you?

Her mother's solution was to go back and reset.

Understand that people stray. God forgives. Get back on track. Put your pants back on and leave them on. If this boy loves you, he will accept that. He will wait. If he will not, why would you want to give him your pussy anyway?

But I want cock. I've always wanted cock. Now I have it, I can't go back, how can you make me go back?

That's the devil talking.

Is it? Do you not love cock?

Of course not, her mother would say.

Well, that's why you could wait. It's easy to forgo something you don't like. I can't give it up. Not now. I like it too much.

Then you are lost.

No. I believe.

What do you believe? If a girl can open her legs to desire, if she lets a penis in to have its fun, what do you believe?

I believe in God.

But not his rules?

God said you should love.

He also said you should leave yourself until marriage, and only fuck your husband.

And I will. I truly believe in faithfulness in marriage.

And yet you just had sex behind your boyfriend's back.

It was coerced.

That doesn't matter. You wanted it. When he sucked your cunt, you wanted his cock in you.

Agree. That was wrong. Contrition. Punishment. But that should not be Brett's punishment, too.

Fucking Brett before marriage is wrong.

Is that the word of God, or man?

The sixth commandment.

Which talks about adultery. I'm not married.

The Corinthians.

That talks of sexual immorality, as defined by man.

So fucking Brett is not immoral?

No. We are in love. We are faithful to each other. From now on.

So, you can keep fucking Brett, but no one else?

That's right.

So, it's settled then?

Yes.

Okay honey. But you know that you've won every one of these fake debates we've ever had, right?

I know.

You don't think there is a worrying pattern in that?

No.

"Brett! What are you doing in here?" August exclaimed suddenly, only just having dressed after successfully shadow-boxing the ghost of her mother's conscience.

"Ah, the front door wasn't locked. Why are all the blinds closed, baby?" I asked. "You look a mess."

"I need a shower," she said quickly. "I've been out collecting donations from the neighbors. For the retreat. It... didn't go very well."

I nodded. We'd had people come to our house for religious charities, it was an awkward conversation for all involved. I prayed August never asked me to go along to help.

"I'll help you clean up," I smiled. I opened all the curtains to let the light in from the back yard. It was a beautiful day, but August wouldn't go near the rear deck, even after being fucked in the shower. She wore a towel around her whenever she went into the kitchen or living room out back, and luckily for her I didn't notice the extra hickey on her tits. I naturally assumed they were all mine...

"What's going on?" I asked, puzzled, pulling the towel off her.

"I went next door," August started. She hadn't had time to think through if or how she would tell Brett about what had happened to her. She knew she couldn't tell the whole story, not without admitting she opened her legs voluntarily. But if August left out that she walked back up the stairs of her own volition, that Frankie had clearly said she was welcome to leave, then Brett would call the police. So, she couldn't say much of what happened. "I got the impression he saw us in the pool."