The Third Pt. 02

Story Info
The Stranger arrives, uninvited, while my husband is gone.
2.1k words
4.47
8.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hexxxcat
Hexxxcat
86 Followers

The first chapter in this series gives background on the stranger, Peter, and how these three met. You do not have to read it to enjoy this chapter, but it provides some context.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Work was one of the topics of discussion when we spent time with Peter, the stranger. I work from home, Brian works in the office, and Peter works from home half the time. Our new place is actually closer to his office than his house, and there was a joke made about him stopping for quickies on his way home.

The second time we played with him, he came to our house. He and Brian fucked me in our bed two weeks ago, for my birthday. Now I was at my pc in nothing but my robe, thinking about Brian fucking my mouth while the stranger fucked me from behind and played with my pussy, rubbing my clit. I needed to focus on work and stop thinking about extracurricular sex.

I secured my robe with the tie and made my way to the kitchen for a bottle of water. I glanced out the window and saw Peter, he was on his way to our front door in a full suit, tie and everything. Nothing quite like a man in a tailored suit, he was no exception. I woke up from my lust fog and quickly texted Brian to let him know and ask him what I should/can do.

I opened the door, Peter looked me up and down, his eyes moved over me like he was assessing and appreciating the quality of a piece of meat.

"Holy, shit, this is how you answer your door?" Peter held out his hand gesturing toward my middle so I looked down.

The silk tie for my robe had loosened making a V between my tits all the way down past my waist. I blushed and looked up at him, batting my eyelashes. I couldn't help it, I only spend time with him when he's fucking me with Brian. His dick is either in my mouth or pussy, so I have this reaction to him, regardless of the situation we are in. Recently, I found out that if I stand between him and Brian, even in a public setting, especially in a public setting, it will actually make me wet.

He reached out and slid a hand beneath the smooth silk, palming my breast. His fingertips brushed over an areola, making my nipple hard as a pebble. His gaze fixated on his fingers as they worked my nipple softly, into a firm pinch that I felt down to my dripping pussy. I gasped leaning against our door frame for support, and closed my eyes, swimming in that surge of pleasure.

He took his hand out of my robe and quietly asked, "Are you going to let me in?"

He had a very matter of fact way of speaking, like he wasn't asking me a question, and if he was he knew the answer was in his favour.

I nodded my head and backed into our vestibule. The stranger closed the door behind him and his lips latched on to the sensitive skin just below my earlobe. His large hands covered my shoulders, and he pushed me against the wall.

His knee pressed between mine, his legs were so long that his upper thigh pushed against my bare pussy.

"Why are you here? I can't do this, I am home alone," The spell was broken momentarily.

"I was invited," The stranger whispered harshly against my ear, his thigh pressing harder, driving deeper into my dripping slit. "I should make you cum right here, where your neighbors can see you. Your robe open, and your eyes closed, because my fingers are in your sweet wet pussy".

He emphasized his point by pushing his middle finger between my slippery pussy lips, just at the top, right above my clit. It slid in easily, and felt so good, I moaned loudly, and thrust my hips against his hand. His lips still just below my earlobe, sucking the tender skin between his teeth, then nipping my neck.

His finger pushed into my wet slit and slowly slid down until it was over my clit. He began to rub circles around the hot little nub. I was so wet that I could hear his finger moving between my swollen pussy lips.

I wanted this orgasm, I wanted my pussy to be played with, but there must have been some blood left in my brain. I pushed my hands against the stranger's chest, trying to get some space between us so that I could get my wits about me.

Heavy footsteps coming through the kitchen tell us Brian has arrived, I quickly glanced his way. He was smiling, and not offended, Peter didn't seem fazed by his appearance either.

"You are a little late, I thought you slipped in the back so I started without you. Angel was about to shove me out the door." Peter chuckled above my head.

"Please continue while I get washed up," Brian sauntered over to me, planting his lips on mine, and ran his finger through my slippery pussy lips.

He groaned into my mouth and pulled back, "you are so wet, we better let Peter play with you."

I smiled and turned toward the stranger, he towered above me, his eyes cast down. He looked like a hungry animal that had its prey cornered. His fingers wrapped around my wrist, and he sat down on the couch behind us, pulling me down with him.

I landed face up, across his lap, my robe almost completely open. His mouth attacked the nipple nearest, he nibbled and sucked, one large hand wrapped around the top of my thigh, the other helped his greedy mouth work my stiff, puckered nipples. His cock was hard and pressing into the front of his pants. I could feel his entire length pushing against my ass. I quickly changed positions so I was facing him, straddling, and pressing my bare pussy over his rock hard, restrained dick.

I thrust my hips back and forth, rubbing his long cock between my lips, the whole while his hands and mouth played with my tits. His mouth would travel up my neck and nip but he always found his way back down to a nipple.

When I finally ground my hips hard enough against him and his cock was wedged between my soaked pussy lips, he moaned loudly with my hard nipple still in his mouth. The pleasure was so intense, even in pants, his thick cock felt so good that wetness gushed from me, coating my thighs.

He grabbed my hips and rolled us both over so he was on top of me on the couch, positioned between my legs.

"It seems like you want to get fucked really bad," he smiled while looking down at his crotch.

The fabric that strained against his hard dick was covered in my cum

I nodded my head and looked at him through my thick eyelashes.

"I need a big cock inside of me," I purred and glanced at Brian who had just appeared in the doorway.

He sauntered towards us, I turned my head to the side. "Come here and fuck my mouth while Peter pounds my pussy".

Brian let the towel drop from around his hips and stood next to me, his cock already rigid. He grabbed his long member and rubbed it along my bottom lip, and as my tongue darted out to lick, he pushed into my mouth, filling it. My lips gripped the thick shaft, it was hot and already throbbing as it slid in and out. He held my head still with one big hand and pinched my stiff nipples, with the other. I looked up at him as the head of his cock entered my throat, my eyes were watering, and saliva dripped out of my lips, as we locked eyes.

"That is a very good girl," he complimented and thrust his fat cock into my throat again.

Peter was between my legs watching Brian and I while unbuckling his belt and getting his pants out of the way. He slid on a condom, and thrust forward, pushing his big, rigid dick into my soaked entrance, he didn't guide it, and there was no resistance. He propped himself up with one hand on the back of the couch, his right hand moving between us and pushing between my slippery pussy lips.

Brian's fingers stopped pinching my nipples, and moved down my belly. His hand joined Peter's, rubbing my clit and playing with my pussy while Peter slammed his long cock into me.

My pussy and face were both being fucked, my clit played with by two sets of fingers, and I was staring into the gorgeous blue eyes of my husband. I was so close to orgasm, moaning loudly on Brian's huge cock. I could feel every inch of Peter plunging hard into me again and again, he was grunting with each thrust now, also close to cumming. He gripped my calves, pulling my body hard against him, while Brian continued to play between my dripping pussy lips.

My body tensed, "Oh my god that's so good, don't stop". I begged the men.

Peter stopped thrusting, his long, stiff, cock, shoved inside of me as far as it could go, not moving. My pussy clenched and convulsed while the men continued to play between my hot wet folds. My eyes rolled back, my mouth open, and I had no control over the noises coming from me. Wild, passionate moans, and praise for the fingers bringing me so much pleasure.

The orgasm lasted for what seemed like minutes, and my hard little clit became too sensitive for fingers. "Oh my god, it's too much, stop," my voice quivered.

Brian laughed, pulled his fingers out from between my swollen lips, and wrapped them around the back of my neck. He started fucking my mouth again, at the same time, Peter resumed driving his rock hard cock into me. I could hear how wet my pussy was, I could feel the slickness on my thighs. I always loved being fucked hard after I came, this is one of my must haves and these men did not disappoint. Each of them fucking one end of my body, thrusting thick hard cocks into me. I felt deliciously used, controlled, serviced.

Brian's hands moved from my neck up to the back of my head, he cradled my skull, held it in place. He was fucking my hot mouth faster now, his fingertips biting into my skull, pulling my mouth to him, while he slammed his dick between my lips. I rolled my tongue under his cock head, and as he thrust in and out, it pressed hard against his thick shaft. He tensed, and moaned loudly, his warm cum hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed every bit, sucking his sensitive cock head, hard, trying to get every bit out of him.

He stumbled backwards a little, then sat on the coffee table and smiled at me "That was a very good job. You are putting on a very good show for us."

I moaned in response, as Peter's big dick drove harder, deeper, into me. His thrusts becoming longer but faster, accompanied with quiet grunts. I clenched my pussy each time his cock entered me. His hands dug into my hips, pulling them so my pussy slammed against him with every thrust. My fingers gripped his forearms as he rammed into me, my eyes went to Brian, he was watching intently. Watching him watching us, was surprisingly one of the biggest turn ons about this arrangement, and I moaned in approval.

Peter drove into me one last time, before shaking, and collapsing between my legs, his face planting between my tits.

I closed my eyes, and loudly proclaimed, "That was amazing, thank you"!

Peter and Brian both respond with "our pleasure", Peter's voice muffled and vibrating my boobs as he spoke.

He lifts his head and looks from me to Brian, "I better get home so I can log on and get back to work."

That's when I remembered I was supposed to be working!

"Shit, me too,!

We all began getting our things together, I pulled my robe on and headed to my office to make sure there were no fires. By the time I get back to the living room, both Brian and Peter are fully clothed and heading for the door.

Peter said his goodbyes before Brian closed the door behind him, and turned to me. "You will wear the small butt plug for the rest of the day, and if you are good, I will reward you.

Hexxxcat
Hexxxcat
86 Followers