The Third Time is the Charm

Story Info
Oh, that fickle finger of fate.
7.7k words
4.49
9.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story of how after a lifetime of promiscuous sex, dismal romances, and two unexpected and unwanted pregnancies, I found that the old adage that the third time is the charm was true. The only thing was that it happened with an unexpected twist of fate.

My name is Janis and I grew up in an ultra-conservative Japanese-American family. While my high school girlfriends often complained about how restrictive their parents were, their parents were liberal saints when compared to mine. My father was an ill-tempered son-of-a-bitch second-generation Japanese-American, to put it mildly, and my mother matched his temperament especially when it came to me. From the time I was born, I was strictly controlled and forcefully molded into being the dutiful and submissive daughter they desired - a persona that I detested and secretly rebelled against.

My so-called loving parents seemed to delight in making my life miserable by discouraging or forbidding me from being with anyone, especially members of the opposite sex, who might take me away from them. Any date who showed up at my house was subjected to an unholy inquisition of questions and suspicions, and often left thoroughly insulted if not disgusted. I endured the shame and embarrassment of a nonexistent social life until it finally dawned on me that if my demanding parents didn't know what I did, they couldn't make my life any more miserable. Thus, began my covert rebellion of doing behind their backs everything that they did not want me to do.

My parents have been aghast, speechless, and furious if they knew how easily I let myself be seduced by a handsome blond-haired, blue-eyed McDonald's coworker, Kevin, soon after graduating from high school.

"Come on, Jan, don't play hard to get," whispered Kevin into my ear as he pressed me against the dumpster. "We don't have much time before we're missed. Look how hard you've gotten me." With that said, he grabbed my hand and slapped my palm against the hard bulge in his jeans.

When I jerked and tried to pull back my hand, Kevin whined, "You have given me such a raging hard-on. You can't make me suffer from 'blue balls' all night long. Come on," he said as he unzipped his jeans to release the first hard-on I've ever seen, "Just go down on me as a girlfriend would."

"Girlfriend?" flashed through my head at the time. "Did Kevin just ask me to be his girlfriend? Gosh, how I had hoped..."

"Jan, if you want to be my girl...the girlfriend of a college sophomore," Kevin panted as he rubbed my loosely gripping hand up and down his erection, "you'll do what I want... what I desperately need. However, If you're not interested..."

"What do I have to do. Tell me!" blurted out of my eighteen-year-old mouth to prevent my first act of rebellion from slipping from my grasp.

With a smile on his face, Kevin made me squat before his throbbing penis and then uttered those fateful words that would forever change my life, "Suck my dick."

I was surprised at the feel and taste of his cock that suddenly filled my mouth. His hand rested on and gently pressed my head forward until I caught the hint. Making sure that my lips covered my teeth as he instructed, I sucked harder and Kevin began to pump his stiffness in and out of my mouth rapidly. I was stunned at the amount of pleasure my awkward blow job gave him, and I tried harder since I definitely wanted to please Kevin as a girlfriend should.

"Oh, yeah, Janis! I knew you were a good cock-sucker. Yeah, fuck yeah, suck me, girlfriend! Ooh, just like that...don't stop!" Suddenly Kevin jerked violently forward and almost choked me as he pushed into my mouth, filling it with his warm, gooey ejaculation. Grunting breathlessly, he shoved his spurting dick further down my throat. "Swallow my cum...swallow it like the fucking Jap slut that you are! Yeah, just like that! Oh, fuck, what a good little whore!"

Instead of being offended by his ejaculation and especially the obscenities that he uttered, I was incredibly turned on by the taste of his deliciously addictive thick salty-sweet spunk and found his profanity stimulating. I gulped and swallowed his sperm, and then made sure to suck and lick my new boyfriend's cock clean.

"Yum, I love it, Kevin. Can I have more...please? This was my first time..."

"Your first time? Don't tell me you're still a virgin," Kevin asked as he pulled himself out of my mouth and zipped up his jeans. "Well, with a little practice, you'll be a fantastic cock-sucker. Now, wipe that trickle of cum from the corner of your mouth quickly because our break is over. Hey, don't worry, Jan. We'll do more of this when things get slower tonight. If you loved giving me a blow job, wait until you see what I've got in store for my new girlfriend."

Kevin was right. A couple of hours later when business slowed, he hustled me into the refrigerated storeroom where I lost my virginity. As if a portent of what was to come in my life, my pants and panties were rudely yanked down to my knees before I was spun around and bent over boxes of frozen hash browns. I heard Kevin hawk and spit, and felt his wet fingers spread my pussy lips. Whatever objections I might have voiced died as a strangled cry as the cock I had sucked off earlier was now hard again and being crammed into my virgin cunt.

Pumping in and out of me, Kevin snickered, "Shit, this feels so damn good! You like this, don't you, Janis? You love just being fucked! Oh, yeah, you're so goddamn tight... well...I'll soon fix that!" And with that Kevin violently banged my twat, churning my pussy juices until I could take all of him with ease. His hair groin frantically slapped against my buns before he suddenly yanked my hips to him and grunting loudly, shot his load deep into me.

Before I knew it, his still throbbing dick was yanked out quickly, and I was being spun around. As I knelt panting before him, his slimy semi-hard cock was pressed into my mouth. "Suck me, Janis, like my girl would," panted Kevin as he shoved a hand into my uniform top to crudely grope one of my small boobs under my cotton bra. Shocked at the sudden turn of events, I did what I was told and discovered that if I like the taste of cum the first time, I was overwhelmingly addicted to the mixed flavor of semen, blood, and pussy juices.

For the remainder of that summer, I made out with Kevin in the McDonald's refrigerator room, and it's a wonder that we didn't' melt any of the frozen food. I discovered that the cold made my nipples harden and stick out in the nippy air, and loved when they melted in his hot mouth. All I know was that Kevin shot enough 'special sauce' between my spread legs or down my gulping throat to make me a hard-core slut. Then as fast as I lost my virginity, summer was over and Keven returned to his college without a word or thought for me. With the first fling under my belt...although panties might be more appropriate...I began to wonder as I started my freshman year at the local college what else would fate have in store for me.

As a continuation of my rebellion, I was like the moth drawn to the flame in that I was attracted to and excited by men who didn't give a fuck about my parents or their unrealistic parental demands. They broke my parents' rules without a second thought and soon, so did I. Sneaking out with guys who seized life (and me) and took from me whatever they wanted, made me cream in my panties. Unfortunately, none of these guys were into a romantic relationship...much less marriage. They were only interested in me satisfying their sexual cravings...and boy, did I.

Throughout college, I entertained a long line of addictively hard cocks, incessant demands, and kinky sex. I couldn't remember how many lips sucked my small little titties and made my big nipples ache in rigid diamond-hardness. I don't know how many dicks I sucked and how many gallons of semen were spewed down my gulping throat. I lost count of how many men humped my pussy and then my even tighter asshole once I had gotten used to taking it between the buns. What I did know was that in four years, I somehow went from being an easy lay to being the campus nympho.

Given how shamelessly wanton I was, I knew I should have been on some form of contraception. I scolded myself numerous times for being talked out of it by some ass-wipe guy who praised the wonders of "au naturel" sex or for falling whatever lame excuse was given before an eye-opening bare-skin penile penetration was made of my willowy body. I now realize that although I didn't want to admit it at the time, unprotected sex had become a forbidden excitement and its sexual spontaneity brazenly thrilled me as the ultimate form of self-indulgent rebellion and independence.

Until this day, I don't know why I was surprised when I missed my monthly period and started puked out my guts a month before graduation. "Shit! I can't be! But this damn test strip says that I am! Damn it!" Incredulous as it may sound, I couldn't believe that after screwing around for almost four years without any form of protection that I was amazingly pregnant.

"Fuck! And I don't even have no clue who the father of the child growing in me might be. How many different guys have I been with last month? Five? Or was it six? Shit, I don't know 'cuz there was that damn house party...when I got wasted...and can't even remember how many guys I did. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

At twenty-two, I sadly had my first abortion and swore to change my wayward ways. Yet, when it came to getting on to some form of birth control, I always found myself reluctant to check it off my to-do list. Nor could I resist the long line of scumbags, one-night stands, and failed flings that filled the years that followed. With each new cock that shot a load of hot gooey spunk into my churning pussy, I found myself hoping that maybe - just maybe - this one would be that special one. Unfortunately, as I turned thirty-two, each guy ultimately proved to be just another dismal dead-end.

As was fate's will, three events converged to mark the end of my wild and wicked younger days. The first involved the scumbag that I had been secretly sleeping with for over a year. Foolishly ignoring his growing disregard, abusiveness, and kinkiness, I had convinced myself that he was finally the one. What I was clueless about was that Jim, my so-called lover, had grown tired of me and my sexual familiarity. I never suspected that he wanted to end our relationship with a bang - gang-bang, that is.

"Oh, I see that my Jap fuck-slut is finally waking up," taunted Jim as I felt his rock-hard cock leisurely sliding in and out of my butt-hole. "In case you're wondering what happened to you, I laced your champagne with a date-rape drug that by now should be out of your system. Once you were in la-la-land, I, my housemates, and a few close friends fucked the hell out of you all night long.

"God, Janis, you should see the digital recordings of you deliriously being penetrated singularly and by multiple guys. Your mouth wasn't much use other than as a target for our little jacking off contest...damn...you should see the picture of your face covered with cum splatter. But these big Jap nipples of yours, however, were perfect for sucking, and the guys loved raping your snug little twat repeatedly while buggering this tight asshole of yours. Shit, all eight guys buggered you so many times that your goddamn asshole is stretched out to the size of a half-dollar and oozing with our collective spunk. Fuck, see how easy I'm sliding in and out of your anus with any goddamn resistance.

"Yeah, all of this is in sweaty-gooey graphic color, and to look at the recording it really looks like you're just closing your eyes out of pure enjoyment. It was good fucking such an easy and willing Jap slut like you...and for free. Thanks for the good times, Janis, but I'm calling it quits. Who wants a well-used cum-dump for a girlfriend?"

As if that weekend orgy and being callously discarded weren't enough, fate's final insult that was added to the injury came a month later when I found myself pregnant again.

"This was cosmic punishment for the years of letting yourself engaging in sexual roulette (again)," I bemoaned to myself in a fit of self-pity and anguish, "and without using any type of contraception (again) and for being so freely used by numerous men (again). You got what you deserved (again)."

The next significant event of this crucial time was the birth of Steve. Eve, Steve's mother, was my eighteen-year-old next-door neighbor. With a mother who had passed away years earlier and an alcoholic and abusive father, Eve was a high school dropout who like me had a taste for running with the wrong kind of guys. Unlike me, however, when she eventually found herself pregnant, Eve opted to give birth to Steve a month before I discovered that I was pregnant.

To my utter amazement, my ultra-strict conservative parents threw open our home doors to Eve since they knew Eve couldn't depend on her drunken father for family support. They gushed at Baby Steve's birth and adored this illegitimate newborn. He was the grandchild they didn't have to bless their elder years, and they had no qualms reminding me of this fact.

Ironically, while they had accepted Eve's 'out of wedlock' pregnancy and her illegitimate child, I knew that they would never accept my similar condition and illegitimate child. I cannot begin to say how frustrating it was to know that I was carrying their grandchild but not be able to tell them for knowing how they would quickly condemn and reject me and my child. So, I kept quiet, wore loose clothing to hide my growing bump, and tried hard to resent Baby Steve.

However, Baby Steve proved to be so darn right cute and irresistible. I couldn't help but wonder if the child that I carrying might be like him. While I was torn as to what should I do with my pregnancy, the more I saw of Baby Steve the more the little bugger grew on me. Little did I know at that time, but Baby Steve was destined to become an integral part of my life.

Fate's third event became readily evident the first night I found myself alone with a newborn Baby Steve. My parents had decided to have a week's visit with relatives in another state. Because of their unavailability, Eve begged me to look after nearly four-month-old Steve because she had a hot weekend date.

What those around me didn't know was that after months of agonizing introspection and indecision, I had just days before had an abortion just shortly after my first trimester. Suffering from doubts about my decision and aching from my procedure, I hastily took my annual vacation from work to try to recover from the depression that threatened to drown me. Given my seeming availability, I had no apparent excuse to refuse Eve's plea and reluctantly agreed to watch Baby Steve.

"Oh, what's up with you?" slipped from my exasperated lips as I tried putting a fussy Baby Steve to sleep. "I fed and burped you not too long ago. You're supposed to be sleepy...but, no...you're a cranky little bastard who enjoys screaming his head off. Oh, wait! Eve said you had the habit of falling asleep while sucking on your pacifier. Where is the damn thing?"

The only problem was that I couldn't find the damn pacifier. Desperate, I tried a new bottle, the old bottle's nipple, and even the tip of my finger, but nothing seemed to work. Baby Steve had turned crimson red when out of sheer desperation, I bared one of my breasts that was still swollen from my recent pregnancy and pressed my enlarged nipple and surrounding areola deep into Steve's bawling mouth.

Now, I am no stranger to having my tits sucked. God knows that I have lost count as to the number of men who turned me on by mouthing and then sucking hard on my meaty upturned nipples. However, I was totally unprepared when it came to breastfeeding a newborn infant.

"Oh, my God," screamed inside of my head the moment Baby Steve latched on to my inserted breast. "He's frantically tugging on the entire end of my tit with his small mouth! My tit is being inhaled by some goddamn vacuum cleaner. The little bastard is so insistent...he won't let go! Oooh, shit, what's happening to me!"

I did not expect the strange tingling sensation of my first "let-down" of mother's milk and was shocked when I suddenly realized that my milk was leaking and then squirting from my extended fat nipple into Baby Steve's hungry little mouth. The rapidly pulling of his tiny mouth caused never before experienced sensations that permeated through my trembling body - not those of erotic arousal - but rather a natural feeling of release and relaxation.

"Oh, my God," I groaned as a blanket of comfort gently settled over me with Baby Steve's relentless nursing, "this is unbelievable..." For the first time in my life, my nipple being sucked was not sexually stimulating; instead, I felt a contented feeling that it was the most natural thing in the world. Each pull and swallow of my mother's milk drained my bodily tension and eased my sense of depression. I never knew that nursing a baby could be so calming...strangely fulfilling."

Baby Steve's nursing made my other teat ached so much that I was soon forced to shift him to it. I sighed with relief when I felt my let-down and my milk begin to spurt from my newly engulfed nipple. The sensation that I was nurturing this young life blossomed within and soothe me. With each tug of his tiny lips, the bond between us grew stronger and stronger - a bond between a mother and her child. When I became aware that the suckling stopped, I looked down and saw Baby Steve had drifted off into sleep with a content smile on his little lips.

Over that long week, I willingly babysit Baby Steve. Eve eagerly accepted my offer and gave me what little milk she had expressed along with a supply of baby formula so that she could pursue her love interest.

At first, I told myself that my breastfeeding was to relieve the pressure of my still-swollen boobs or to pacify Baby Steve whenever he to cranky or hungry. However, I finally had to admit that I looked forward to wet-nursing Baby Steve for the pure satisfaction and closeness that it gave both of us. Accepting my newly aroused maternal instincts, I resolved to turn over a new leaf in life and forego my previous hedonistic urges and self-destructive ways to focus for the first time on another, my little Baby Steve.

When my parents returned from their trip, they had no problems with Baby Steve being in my care because he was theirs once I had finished feeding him. Eve had no problem with me treating her son as if he was mine since she was now free to live her life as she wanted. What no one knew was that in the privacy of my bedroom, I breastfed Baby Steve while cuddling and adoring him as if he was really my son.

When I had to return to work, I tried to express my milk and wet nurse Baby Steve at home, but my lactation eventually stopped. This, however, didn't stop my precocious little imp from sucking his "ne-ne" (his childhood name for my fleshy pacifiers) whenever we were alone. Even at an early age Little Steve somehow managed to get his way with me. He was so damn irresistible that he took up much of my free time which I had a lot of since social life was virtually nonexistent.

With Eve busy finishing her GED, then finding a job and actively pursuing male companionship, I became Little Stevie's "mother" for all intents and purposes. Being a young child, he never questioned having two mothers. Instead of discouraging or correcting her son's perception, Eve often encouraged Little Stevie to go to his "other" mommy whenever I was available, knowing that I would always make time for him.

My maternal influence became apparent when I could and get my "son" to do things that others couldn't. When he didn't want to take a bath, all I had to do was to take one myself, and Little Stevie would shuck his clothes to climb naked in the tub with me to be washed. Whenever Eve was on her frequent late-night dates, Little Stevie would sleepover with me. Somehow the little devil always managed to find my tit under my nightgown for some maternal "comfort suckling" before falling asleep with my fat nipple in his little mouth.