All Comments on 'The Third Time is the Charm'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars! Love how a little bastard suckli ng at Janis' tits would one day be banging her well-used twat. What a twist of fate. Bravo.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I love this, that poor little Janis so used and abused throughout her life finally found rest and contentment in the form of her little Stevie , oh what a tortuose web we weave, the fickle finger of fate and all that. A brilliant story well deserving it's 5 star status .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How I wish I was Steve! To be able to drain his slutty mature lover by suckling her big fat nipples while banging her hairless twat. What a dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, simply hot! What a fitting ending for an easy fuck-slut Jap like Janis! More - please more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God! Give me a Jap fuck-slut like Janis any day. Hey, you can't leave me (and us) wondering what the hell happened between Janis and her little Stevie. One more chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oooh, did I cum a lot! Janis is truly a hot Jap fuck slut regardless of her age. To breastfeed Steve as a man and when he was little is hot! Give us another chapter in this bitch’s life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One more chapter please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story of a Japanese fuck-slut getting her just rewards by being knocked up at 50. Bravo for Steve for seeing and enjoying the wonders of mature women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo! It just goes to show you that well-seasoned and aged meat is the tastiest of all especially when served with a creamy tit sauce and sexual juices. More

1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous