The Third Time is the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at Steve in total amazement, I felt my heart flutter at the look of undisguised lust on Steve's face. I was lifted to my feet and carried in dripping wet nakedness to my bed. Without hesitation or reservation, Steve spread and draped my legs over his shoulders, and after pressing my thighs back to fully expose my inviting sex, he took me with his still-hard cock.

When I was entered, spread, and penetrated by his youthful cock, I knew with absolute certainty that I'd do whatever Steve wanted and ultimately what I wanted. I lost count of how many times he fucked me and how many orgasms I had that night. All I knew was that the next morning Steve's creamy jism seeped from the corner of my mouth, my well-used cunt, and my dilated asshole, making me feel satisfied and complete as a woman like never before.

In each other, Steven and I found what we've been seeking. For Steve, I was a mother-whore whose primary goal in life was to serve and care for him in more ways than just shelter, food, and drink. While I was concerned that he'd think poorly of me upon discovering that I was a fuck-slut well-experienced in the ways of sex, Steve, if anything, was truly fascinated. He couldn't believe that the mother figure that he had always known had a shameless history of being sexually uninhibited. Steven had no qualms using my extensive erotic repertoire and my undeniable mature Asian body to please him.

"Your sexual past doesn't bother me, Janis, "because I plan to be the last in your long line of men who have fucked you."

As for me. whatever Steve wanted, I willingly gave it to him, no matter how kinky or strange. He is the consummate lover who has kept me naked and barefoot inside my own house. His virile youthful body sprouted an erection again and again, spewing what seemed like gallons of musky sperm into me. No hole was denied him as his rock-hard cock seemed to be always pumping in and out of my bodily orifices, leaving me raw, sore, exhausted, and ultimately, extremely satisfied. With each injection of his youthful semen and my resulting orgasms, I never felt younger and more revitalized than at any time in my life. I realized that I had found the man I had been looking for right under my very nose - my Steve.

They say that the third time is the charm, but it never occurred to me that when I celebrated my fiftieth birthday that I would have a surprise present - being unbelievably pregnant for the third time. When I first missed my period, I thought that it might be menopause setting in early. However, when my small boobs began to swell and my nipples became fatter, heavier, and more sensitive to the touch, I knew otherwise. To the surprise of my doctor and myself, all the prenatal tests indicated a healthy baby boy despite my advanced age of fifty

Steve was ecstatic that I would be having his child and that one again he would be able to enjoy my mother's milk spurting down his throat. And as he suckled at my nipples in eager anticipation, I knew that my pregnancy this time would prove that the third time is the charm. Oh, that fucking fickle finger of fate...