The Third Twin

Story Info
A boyfriend discovers his girlfriend's incestuous activities.
2k words
3.98
8.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and fictional.

I'm open to fair and constructive criticism.

This is a much shorter story than I've written so far. I'm willing to do a part 2 if people are interested.

Hope you enjoy it.

*

I'm a 25-year-old guy named Sam. I started dating a woman who's also 25, and her name is Wendy. She has a twin brother called Oliver. Wendy and I met at work. We started properly dating after we got together during a work party. I knew she had a brother called Oliver, but I never met him until a few months into the relationship.

I went over to her house, and she and her twin still lived at their parents' house. With them being twins, they hung out a lot at home. So when I hung out with her at her place, he was always there. I started getting very close with Oliver, and I would often just hang out with him if Wendy wasn't available.

We often played games and chatted about random things in his room. It was a very private room as it was at the end of the hall and the room next to it was a storage room that was rarely used. He also had some soundproofing foam pads on the walls. He had an awesome gaming setup and a nice couch, as well as his bed and wardrobe, etc.

We often talked about women, past women, what we did with them, what we liked, and what we wanted to try. He would ask me what I did with women and then awkwardly add "With other women... obviously, I don't want to hear what you do with my sister." He also kept the identity of his girlfriend private. I found this weird because it sounded like a long-term relationship, but it didn't sound super serious at the same time.

One day, Wendy was having some drinks at her friend's house, but I hung out with Oliver in his room drinking and gaming. We started chatting, and as the night went on, the dirty talk got dirtier and more personal. He then started saying he did want to hear about what I and his sister did together. I was nervous at first and was reluctant to answer, but he slowly pulled it out of me. I started telling him the basics like she'd suck me off, then I'd eat her out and finger her. Then she likes cowgirl the most, but we try various positions. Then he wanted more and more detail, like how she'd suck me off, how she liked to be eaten out, etc.

Then, as I described how she liked me doing more circular motions with my tongue on her clit he said "Oh that's strange, when I'm eating her out..." He just stopped talking and pretended like he forgot what he was saying. I pushed him more and more, and I even gave him some ways out of it by saying, "Did you mean to say when you're eating your girlfriend out?" But he just kept shutting it down. We both got more and more annoyed, and we started shouting at each other.

Then Wendy walked in. She wondered what we were fighting about. I started getting a bit defensive and asked why she was home. She just said they got bored and called it an early night, then started questioning our argument again. When neither of us would talk, we all just went to bed.

After a while, Me and Wendy started making out, and soon it led to her sucking my dick. A while after, I started eating her out. As I tongued her clit for a few moments I couldn't help but think about Oliver's comment. I asked Wendy, "Do you like me licking you this way, or do you like it a different way?"

In her tired and drunken state, she said, "Well, Oliver does little figures of eight with his tongue." She immediately opened her eyes wide and covered her mouth with her hand.

Sam: WAIT, you guys actually do stuff? He didn't just fumble his words before. This is what we were arguing about when you came in.

Wendy: Oh fuck. Look, it is just something we started a few months before I met you. It's meaningless. It's just a fun thing we do from time to time.

I held my hands to my face and sat in silence for a few seconds to try and gather my thoughts and words.

Sam: OK, to be honest, I find it hot. WEIRD, but hot.

Wendy: Nice, so you're not gonna leave me and tell everyone or something?

Sam: Nope, I just want to hear the truth.

Wendy: Phew, well, what do you want to know?

Sam: Well, how did it start?

After a brief pause to collect her thoughts, she started.

Wendy: So, one day, I started looking up some common things twins do. You know, just to see if we are a normal set of twins or if we're a bit different. Of course, with the internet being the internet, I started seeing horny incest posts on Reddit. It was asking if twins masturbate together and all of that sort of stuff. I was curious, so I looked at the comments. Of course, many said they did. Some of them, if not all of them, were fake, but it got me curious and a little horny. So I asked his opinion on the comments and posts and how he felt about it.

Wendy: He started joking, "Oh yeah, imagine if we just ripped off our clothes and started going at ourselves, with full view of each other." I obviously liked the dirty talk because I just sat there waiting for him to finish his dirty little daydream. He looked at me for a second when he noticed my intrigue, then started to go further with it. After a couple of minutes, we agreed it was hot and we wanted to do it. It kind of escalated from there. Now, every so often we fuck and mess around.

Sam: Well damn, I knew you liked dirty talk, but I didn't think it would make you want to fuck your twin brother.

Wendy: Well now you know. Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility, turn me on wisely.

We both laughed.

Sam: So do I talk to Oliver, or do you, or do we talk to him together?

Wendy: Well since you two argued about it, maybe you should go settle it alone with him.

Sam: Good point. I'll talk to him tomorrow morning.

The next morning, I went to Oliver's room, and I talked to him about his little affair. He started getting angry again, but I assured him everything was fine. I got his side of the story, and we started talking about fucking his twin sister. A little while later, we went down to the kitchen to get breakfast. His parents were there. I got along well with his parents. We sat and chatted about various things whilst eating breakfast.

Once we finished breakfast, we went upstairs again, we went to Wendy's room and got her to come to Oliver's room because it was quieter. We started dirty-talking her.

Sam: So all is cleared up now if you didn't guess.

Oliver: We were just wondering Wendy, do you suck our dicks slightly differently, the same way we lick your clit slightly differently.

Wendy: I use a slightly different technique because your dicks are shaped differently.

Sam: Do tell us how they're different.

Wendy: Well, Sam, your dick has a little more girth, and the head is a little longer. So I use a little less tongue action. Oliver, your dick is a little thinner, but the head is girthy, so I find tongue action is a little more fun on you.

Oliver: Oh, so you're a little dick connoisseur.

Sam: And a tongue lover by the sounds of it too.

Oliver: So tell us, Wendy, do you ever imagine having both of us together?

Sam: Yeah, do you think of your brother fucking your tight little pussy, pounding his girthy head cock as deep as he can go. Then I'm licking, tonguing, and sucking on your breasts.

Oliver: Oh, you love nipple play, Wendy, those hard nipples of yours are begging you to touch them right now, aren't they?

Wendy nodded.

Sam: Go on, give them a little squeeze and a pinch. I know you want to.

Wendy began squeezing her nipples and rolling them between her fingers.

Oliver: That's a good Sister, Wendy.

Sam: So who would you like to kiss first, Wendy? Me, your boyfriend, or Oliver, your twin brother.

She looked back and forth between us both. Then, she moved across the room to Oliver. Oliver was sitting on the end of the bed beside me. She sat with her knees on either side of his legs and grabbed his head to kiss him. He kissed back and began making out with her. The sight of them both kissing made me rock hard. After a few moments, she turned and got up. As she walked over, I grabbed her arm and guided her down with me onto the bed as I lay down. She crawled over me and started making out with me as she rested her body weight on my torso. After another moment she stopped making out and looked behind her. I peeked around her and Oliver started to pull on her pants. She got up and helped him to take them off. Once they were off I helped take off her bra.

I reached up and pinched her nipple as she repositioned herself over me. We made out as Oliver ate his sister out. From her moans, I could tell she was in heaven. I heard Oliver say "I want to fuck your pussy sis" Wendy then moved lower down so her head was at my crotch. Oliver began fucking his sister, and soon after a few strokes, she began to suck my dick. Her moans added to the blowjob, especially when she took me deep. She began cumming after a few minutes. She gripped my legs tight and dug her nails into my thighs as she moaned louder. We decided to swap positions so I was fucking her and she was sucking her brother off.

Her pussy felt wetter than it ever did before. Seeing her suck her twin's dick and him enjoying it so much made it so much more pleasurable for me. It only took a few more minutes for her to cum again. As she came, she pulled off his dick and collapsed forward on her brother's chest. His cock now lay between her legs. Once she finished, I suggested double penetration. Both looked back at me and smiled.

Wendy positioned her legs so they were tucked up under her and beside Oliver's body. Oliver entered first and began fucking slowly, then I positioned my cock beside his and pushed into her pussy too. She let out a grunting moan as I entered. I asked if all was ok and, and she moaned out "Yes, please fuck me."

We both started thrusting into her. She moaned very loud now, so I put my hand over her mouth. It felt amazing with Oliver's cock being beside mine and stretching her out. She came several more times as we fucked her for about half an hour. Then we both began to cum in her, this gave her one last orgasm as she begged for every drop from our cocks.

Once we all finished, we lay next to each other on the bed with Wendy in between. We stayed there for a while and enjoyed each other's company.

We would go on to fuck like this many times into the future until Oliver got a girlfriend of his own.

The end.