The Third Wheel

Story Info
Bridgette lets her new boyfriend in on her secret.
7.9k words
4.59
109.1k
28
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

Bridgette, my girlfriend of a few months and I were fooling around in her room. Even though I’m twenty-five, and I have my own place, Her parents were away, and she had suggested that we go back to her house instead. I wasn’t about to argue. Bridgette is twenty-two, and still lives home with her parents and her younger sister while she goes to college.

She was definitely the best thing that’s happened to me in a while. We met only a few weeks ago, and have seen each other almost everyday since. She is gorgeous, and by far the coolest, person I have ever met. She is perfect in every way. Basically, if I were to be asked to describe the perfect girl, I would have described her to a tee. She has blonde hair that hangs in soft curls halfway down her back, and a smile that could melt steel. Her body, at least what I have seen, is equivalent to any playboy centerfold that I’ve ever seen. I think you get where I’m going with this.

In the short time that we have known each other, I feel that we know all there is to know about each other. I have told her everything about myself, and she never thought anything less of me, even when I described some of the less flattering aspects of my life.

Anyway, as I was saying, we were fooling around in her room, and things were really heating up. I knew she was a virgin, so I wasn’t anticipating sex, nor was I pushing it. We were lying on her bed, and I had my lips wrapped around one of her perfect nipples while my hand was busy rubbing her clit through her panties. I was certain she was just about to cum, when her sister barged through the door. We tried as best we could to cover up what we had just been doing, but I’m sure her sister knew anyway.

Bridgette yelled to her sister. “Kayla! What are you doing? Ever heard of knocking?”

“Sorry. Don’t mind me, I just needed to grab my book. I didn’t see anything, I swear!”

Bridgette laughed, obviously she wasn’t too bothered by her sister’s intrusion.

Bridgette and I continued to regain our composure while Kayla casually sat down at her sister’s desk, opened her book and began reading as if we weren’t even in the room.

Bridgette turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. “Well, I guess it’s getting kind of late anyway, and you have to get up early for work. Do you mind if we call it a night?”

I minded a little bit, but I wasn’t about to get upset about it.

“No not at all. Tomorrow’s another day.”

“You’re the best. C’mon, I’ll walk you out.”

I got up and adjusted myself one final time. My balls were aching, but I tried not to let on. I walked past Kayla sitting at the desk who was ignoring both of us and messed her hair as I walked by.

“Nite Kayla.”

She looked up and smiled at me, and I could have sworn her eyes glanced briefly to my aching crotch.

“Goodnight Dave.”

Kayla is nineteen, and almost the spitting image of Bridgette, but there’s something a little more devious about her. I joke with Bridgette and refer to Kayla as her evil twin.

Bridgette walked me out and kissed me before I got into my car.

“I’ll see you tomorrow right?”

“Of course you will.”

“Goodnight sweetie.”

“Goodnight babe.”

I sped out of her driveway, eager to get home and relieve the pressure in my balls.

“What the hell was that all about?”

“What? I didn’t realize you guys were here.”

“Oh I’m sure Kayla. I think you’re jealous.”

“Who me?”

Kayla smiled at her big sister.

“Yes you.”

“You guys have been together almost everyday since you met. I think this is getting serious.”

Bridgette sat down on her bed and smiled.

“I really like him Kay. He’s really great.”

“Yea I guess he’s okay. Personally, I think you could do a lot better.”

“Hey that’s not nice! What’s wrong with him?”

“I don’t know. Nothing really. There’s just something…I don’t know, it’s like he’s too nice.”

“C’mon admit it, he’s great, and you’re jealous.”

“Please! I’m not jealous!”

“Are too!”

“Am not! But you’re right he’s really great…for a guy.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means he’s still a guy, and he’s only concerned with one thing!”

“That’s not true and you know it! He’s never once tried to get me to do anything.”

“It sure looked like anything when I walked in here.”

“Yea thanks for that by the way. I was this close.”

“Awe, did I spoil your fun?”

Kayla got up, walked towards her sister, and kneeled over her lap facing her, wrapping her arms around her neck. Bridgette grabbed Kayla’s waist and pulled her in closer. Kayla leaned into her sister and whispered in her ear.

“I guess we’ll have to do something about that now won’t we.”

Bridgette nodded and smiled, and Kayla kissed her hard on the lips. She pushed Bridgette down on the bed, and pulled her shirt off, letting her perfect tit’s bounce freely in front of her sister. Bridgette’s eyes widened as Kayla arched her back and slid her fingers across her stiff nipples. Bridgette wet her lips, and squeezed her own nipples through her shirt, sending shivers through her body. Her pussy was already wet from Dave’s probing fingers, and she needed to cum. She could feel the cream almost leaking out of her as her sister rubbed her crotch into her own.

Kayla leaned forward and spread herself out on top of Bridgette. Bridgette moaned softly as her sister’s breasts pressed against her.

“Mmm sounds like you’re ready. Do you want me to make you cum?”

Kayla slid herself next to her sister and gently trailed her fingers across Bridgette’s belly towards her crotch.

“Yes Kayla. Please, I really need to cum.”

Kayla’s hand reached between her sister’s legs and pressed firmly over her pants, causing Bridgette to inhale sharply.

“I guess we’ll have to get rid of these first.”

Kayla stood up and grabbed her sister’s pants, and slid them slowly down her legs, taking her panties and even her socks with them in one motion. Kayla could see the white cream that escaped from Bridgette’s pussy seeping from between her pink folds. She slipped her finger between her sister’s lips, wetting her finger with the juice and put her finger in her mouth, licking it clean. Bridgette pulled her shirt and bra over head and gently pulled and twisted her nipples, eagerly awaiting her sister’s touch.

Kayla slid her shorts down and stepped out of them. She stood between Bridgette’s open knees, slowly teasing her breasts and letting her finger glide between her own legs. The sight of her beautiful sister lying naked before her, begging to be touched, made her pussy tingle.

“Please Kayla, make me cum now.”

Kayla smiled and knelt before her sister. Her sweet pussy just inches from her face. She inhaled her musky scent, and extended her tongue, until the tip gently pressed against Bridgette’s throbbing clit. She reached out and held her sister’s beautiful pussy open with one hand while her tongue lapped eagerly between her sisters pink folds. Kayla felt Bridgette’s heals dig forcefully into her back.

“Oh yes Kayla, that’s it! Make me cum baby! Lick my pussy! Oh Fuck, I love it when you lick me! Oooh Make me cum!”

Bridgette’s encouragement fueled Kayla to work harder. Her tongue flipped up and down over her sister’s protruding clit, until Bridgette screamed out in pleasure. Kayla eagerly lapped up the cream from her sister’s pussy, and savored the feeling of her cunt muscles gripping her tongue.

Bridgette sat up quickly, pulling her sister up on the bed next to her. She quickly attached her lips around Kayla’s nipple, gently scraping it between her teeth. She then slowly crawled down the length of her sister’s body, trailing kisses across her smooth silky skin, until she reached the blonde curly hairs above her pussy. She threw her leg over Kayla’s head and lowered her pussy to her face, and quickly dove into Kayla’s sweet cunt, devouring it with all she had. They licked expertly at one another until they both came several times. Kayla crawled up and rested herself on top of Bridgette, as they lay contently in each other’s arms.

“So you really like this guy huh?”

“Yes… I do.”

“Do you think he’s the one?”

Bridgette smiled and looked directly in her sister’s calming blue eyes.

“I don’t know, maybe.”

“So you’re gonna tell him?”

“Eventually I guess. I haven’t thought that far ahead yet.”

Kayla sighed deeply, closing her eyes and looking away from her sister. Bridgette grabbed Kayla’s chin, pulling her face back to her own.

“Hey. I told you, nothing will ever change between us. You’re my sister and I love you. I’ll always love you. I promise.”

“I hope so Bridgette. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Without this.”

“You never have to worry about that.”

“Why do you want him? Isn’t this enough?”

“Oh Kayla, this is more than enough. Nothing could ever be as good as when I’m with you, you know that. It’s just, I don’t know, I need different things. I want to get married someday, have a family. I just want to be sure that I can do that with someone I love, but I’ll never love anyone as much as you. You’ll see, one day you’ll want the same things too.”

“What if he doesn’t…I mean what if this…freaks him out?”

“I don’t think it will. Dave seems pretty cool. I think he’s got an open mind, but if I’m wrong and he doesn’t accept it…us… then it will be his loss.”

“You would chose me over him?”

“I hope I don’t have to, but of course I would, you know that. Like I said, you’re my sister, and you’ll always be my sister, forever. I’ll love you no matter what, and no one can change that. Just promise me you’ll help me. I don’t want to lose him. I think he’s special.”

“Well if this is what you want, then I’ll do whatever I can. I just want you to be happy. I love you, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you’re happy, even if…”

“Shhh I told you never to worry about that. I could never be happy without you. It’s all or nothing, but no matter what happens, I know I’ll always have you. If I can’t have all those other things then so be it, but I never want you to not be in my life, the way you are now.”

“I love you Bridgette. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Thank you Kayla. I love you too.”

They kissed passionately. Kayla never felt closer to Bridgette then she did at that moment. She wanted her, all of her. Kayla’s head began to spin as her sister’s body pressed against her. Her lips and tongue passionately kissing her mouth made her shiver with excitement, and her body shook. Her body tingled with pleasure, and she felt her cunt muscles tighten as her clit throbbed. Suddenly, her breath stopped, and her body shook with orgasmic bliss. Waves of pleasure shot through her body to the tips of her toes, and her body tensed and relaxed in her sister’s arms. Bridgette was surprised, and broke their kiss as Kayla’s body relaxed.

“Did you just cum?”

Kayla nodded sheepishly.

“How?”

“I don’t know. Just kissing you, and feeling you next to me. I couldn’t help it”

“I don’t want you to help it. That was amazing.”

“It’s because I love you so much. Sometimes it happens when we’re together. Sometimes it happens just from me thinking about it.”

“Oh Kayla! That is the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard. I love that you cum just thinking about me. I wish I could do that.”

“You don’t have to.”

Kayla reached between her sister’s legs and pressed her fingers firmly into Bridgette’s clit. Bridgette’s body tensed up at her touch, and her body burned as Kayla rubbed her off to another glorious orgasm. They were both spent and drifted off to sleep, content and loved in each other’s arms.

We had just finished dinner, and we were trying to decide what to do next. I could tell Bridgette had something on her mind, but she wasn’t telling me what was wrong. I asked her once or twice, but I didn’t want to push the issue. We got into my car, still undecided where we would wind up.

“Would you mind if you just took me home? I’m not really feeling good tonight.”

“I guess so. What’s wrong, you getting sick?”

“I think I’m just tired. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

We drove in silence until we reached her house. She kissed me on the cheek and got out of the car.

“I’ll see you tomorrow then?”

“Yea, sure. Call me okay?”

“Okay. Bridgette, Your sure nothing’s wrong?”

“No, just tired. “I’ll see ya.”

She closed the door and headed into her house. I drove around for the next hour or so, trying to figure out what the problem was. I had never seen her act like that. I know she said everything was okay, but I knew it wasn’t. I wondered if it was something that I did, and my stomach felt queasy at the thought that I might be losing her. There was no way I could let that happen. I picked up my cell phone and called her house. I knew that the right thing to do was to leave her alone for a while and let her sort out whatever was bothering her, but I couldn’t. I had to talk to her. I let it ring for a while, but no one answered. I started to feel sick. Where could she be? Maybe she went out with someone else. My head started to spin, as I imagined the worst. I couldn’t lose her. I turned the car around and headed straight to her house. I walked quickly to the door and rang the bell. Kayla answered the door wearing just a towel, obviously just having got out of the shower.

“Hey Kayla, is Bridgette here?”

“Of course she is, you just dropped her off an hour ago! Where else would she be?”

“I don’t…I called and no one answered.”

“Oh yea…Well we… I was in the shower.”

“Do you want to come in?”

“No, I just…”

Kayla stepped outside and closed the door gently behind her. She adjusted her towel and closed her arms tightly around her body, rubbing her arms to warm up from the chill.

“Kayla what are you doing? You’re gonna catch a cold out here.”

“Look Dave, Bridgette really likes you. You don’t have anything to worry about, trust me. She’s just going to need a little time to think about some things, but I can tell you, it has nothing to do with you.”

“I just wanted to make sure everything was alright. I really like her Kayla, and I don’t want to lose her. She didn’t seem like herself tonight and…”

“I know. Believe me, you don’t have anything to worry about. She likes you a lot. Just give her some time.”

“I’ll do anything Kayla. I just…Is she alright?”

“She’s fine. Don’t worry.”

She adjusted her towel again, and studied my face. She wrapped her arms tighter around herself and smiled.

“Okay, I’m freezing, I have to go back inside.” She backed into the door, opening it with her rear end. “I think it’s sweet that you’re so worried. I know you really care about her, and I know she feels the same way. You just have to be…understanding. Give it some time Dave. There’s more to my sister than you think. Just make sure you keep an open mind, and you have nothing to worry about. Trust me, it’ll be worth it.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Kayla smiled and closed the door, and again, I could swear her eyes beamed to my crotch quickly before the door closed. I felt better knowing that everything was okay, but I wondered what Kayla meant by what she said.

The next day Bridgette and I decided not to go out. I was glad that she at least wanted to see me, but she still sounded like something was bothering her. I rented a movie and went to her house. As I headed up the walk, Kayla came outside to wait for her ride to go out for the night.

“Hey Dave.”

“Hi Kayla. Is she feeling any better?”

“Yea, I think so. Just remember what I said.”

“Yea! What did you mean?”

“Gotta go, my ride’s here. See ya!”

“Wait Kayla…”

“Oh Dave, one thing I forgot to tell you last night.”

“Yea?”

She stepped up close to me, stood on her toes and whispered in my ear. “If you hurt her, I will kill you.”

She kissed me on the cheek and smiled. I laughed as she ran down to her friend’s car and got in.

“Wait!”

She waved from the window and drove off. I shook my head and went inside.

“What was that all about?”

“Uh Nothing.”

Bridgette smiled “Are you coming on to my sister?”

“Of course not!”

“Yes you are, I saw you checking her out! You want her!” She grabbed my hands and pulled herself into me, looking straight up and smiling.

“Oh please! I don’t want anyone else!”

“What’s the matter, she’s not pretty enough for you?”

“It’s not that…It’s”

“So you do think she’s pretty! I was right!”

“NO! I mean yes she’s pretty, she looks just like you, but she’s not you.”

“Awe, you’re so sweet.” She kissed me on the lips. “Still, I think I’ll have to keep my eye on you two.”

I kissed her hard, then we went to the couch. I handed her the movies I picked out and told her to pick one.

“We can watch them later. There’s something I want to tell you.”

She sat down next to me, and her mood changed dramatically. She was very serious, and also very nervous. It seemed that she wanted to speak, but the words wouldn’t come out.”

“Bridgette, it’s okay.”

“No I have to tell you this.”

“Bridgette listen to me. Whatever it is doesn’t matter. Kayla told me that you have some things to work out, and I understand. If you don’t want to tell me yet, I understand, and it’s okay as long as I know it’s not me. I was really worried last night, and I was scared that I was losing you. I don’t want that to happen.

“Dave, listen, it’s not you.”

“I know, your sister told me.”

She seemed to relax a little. “So you’re not freaked out?”

“Listen, There’s nothing you could tell me that would make me feel any different. If it helps, no matter what you say won’t change anything. Last night made me think…well I mean I realized…I mean, I…I love you Bridgette.”

I closed my eyes, fearing I should not have said that. I never felt this way about anyone before, but I was afraid it may have been too soon. I tried to speak before she could react.

“I mean, uh, I hope I didn’t freak you out, I just…”

“You do?”

“Yes. I don’t want to lose you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we’ve only known each other…”

“I love you too!”

She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight. I could tell she was crying, and I gently stroked her hair. I was never happier.

We spent most of the night just cuddling and kissing on the couch, and eventually things started to heat up. I was beginning to get excited at the prospect of this being the night when we would finally make love. However, just as things were really advancing, Kayla came home, and once again, interrupted us. I figured that it was time for me to leave, but to my surprise, Bridgette suggested that we go upstairs to be alone. I eagerly followed as she led the way, and Kayla gave me a wink and a smile as we hurried passed her. I thought I was imagining it.

When we got into her room, she closed the door behind us, and kissed me.

“Dave I want you. I want you to be my first.”

I smiled and led her to the bed. She seemed nervous at first, but she started to relax. I made sure I went slowly, enjoying every little thing. I wanted to make this special for her. We slowly removed each other’s clothes until we were both naked. I took my time, exploring every part of her beautiful body. She responded eagerly to my touch. I began to lightly suck her perfect nipples, and was pleasantly surprised when she began to moan at my touch. I let my hands wander between her legs, and gently let my fingers circle her clit. She was wetter than anyone I had ever been with before, and my fingers slid easily over her button. She was breathing hard and moaning.

“Oh Dave, That feels so good. Oh yes, I’m gonna cum.”

My cock started to leak heavily, and I increased my efforts. I felt her warm little hands grab on to me and explore my shaft. Her fingers glided up and down my cock. She rubbed small circles around my slick head and down to my balls, driving me crazy.

“Oh Dave, it’s amazing. Your dick feels so good in my hands.”

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers