The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and pushed him out with all my might. He slid all the way into me. Now I was feeling new pains.

The pressure was insane. He was in my guts. My asshole was stretched to beyond repairable, I was sure I had ripped. All I could do was moan like a bitch in heat and pant. Breathing fast was my immediate response to deal with a brand new feeling I had never experienced. The moaning came from some dark place in my head where this felt good.

And then it got real.

"Flip him over, I want to ride his face as you fuck him!" I heard my girlfriend say. I was moved so quickly and well, I never felt the cock inside me move much. Suddenly my knees were next to my ears and I could smell my favorite flower.

Her scent didn't stop what happened next. I'd love to give you the details, but I can't. The pain was too exquisite the first time. I lost my mind. I could feel his hips hitting my ass cheeks, and the tears running down the sides of my face as I tried desperately to eat my girlfriends pussy.

I felt wrecked. I was broken. I would not be able to go to the bathroom like a normal human being ever again. Yet I felt empty. Drops of cum leaking from my gaping hole. All that I have left of him. I lay in my bed half awake, and reach down to touch MY flower. I take the seed that has pollinated it and taste it.

"Is he gone?" I asked Hildi who is now stumbling drunk.

"No, he wants round two. And this time you are going to ride him! Cowboy!" She snorts then laughs.

TO BE CONTINUED?

12