The Thirsty Thief

Story Info
Arjak gets down and dirty with a fugitive in the swamp.
3k words
4.5
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjak's machete sliced through incessant vines as he braved into the miry umbrage of Nazmir. There were a thousand ways to die in this fetid swamp, some of which were unspeakably gruesome even by Zandalari standards. No troll in his right mind wanted to venture here, but mercenaries like himself thrived on the sort of risks few had the stomach for. A few days ago, a sacred gem was stolen from a temple in Zuldazar. The thief was described by the priests as a female blood elf with long crimson hair. The guards had nearly apprehended her, but they stopped their pursuit when she fled across the Shattered River. The priests had a handsome reward waiting for him if he managed to capture her and return the gem, but it would be challenging to say the least.

A few hours into his hunt, Arjak happened upon his first clue when he discovered the corpse of a pale-skinned troll laying face-down in the mud. He approached the body cautiously, holding his weapon at the ready in case it was a trap. "Blood trolls..." he groused. Nazmir was infested with the bloodthirsty savages, and he felt no remorse for this one's demise. A stab wound in his back was the obvious cause of death. The weapon of choice, he deduced, was a dagger. Whoever slew this troll possessed some modicum of skill, and it was not unreasonable to suppose they could be his quarry.

Following his instincts, Arjak proceeded north until he discovered a cluster of huts. Blood troll sentinels were posted about the vicinity to keep watch. It was difficult to see from this distance, but he also made out what appeared to be a cage with a person locked inside. Further investigation was warranted. He crept forward stealthily to get a better look. The moment he noticed the captive's red hair, he smirked. "Got ourselves in a bit of trouble, did we?" he whispered to himself. Although it was amusing to see the thief caught, not even she deserved a fate this cruel. Besides that, she knew where the stolen gem was. Rescuing her was the only path forward.

Arjak hid in the foliage and produced a whistle. The two sentinels guarding the cage jolted to attention, then brandished their spears and began searching in his direction. He listened carefully to their footsteps and waited until they were within striking distance, then jumped out from cover and took them to task. Within moments, the fight was over. The heathens stood no chance against the seasoned fighter when taken by surprise. A small window of opportunity had been purchased with their deaths, and so he moved into the village with haste.

For a blood troll captive, the thief seemed to be in remarkably good health. She possessed a lusty figure that could distract him quite easily if he wasn't careful. The tight leather outfit she wore clung to her curves quite provocatively. At first blush, her tender face did not invoke the image of a lethal criminal, but it did not take long to discern the mischievous glint in her fel-green eyes. This deceptiveness was typical of blood elf women, making them especially dangerous to gullible men. Despite her pitiful demeanor, Arjak knew better than to let his guard down around her.

"Anar'alah!" The woman breathed with relief as Arjak approached. "You're a sight for sore eyes..."

"Step back," Arjak replied.

With a fluid swing of his blade, he cut the cage's locking mechanism in twain. She hastily stepped out afterward and the two of them escaped into the wilderness. As they passed the corpses of the sentinels, she laughed maliciously at their demise. "They deserved far worse than what you gave them!" she declared. After a few minutes of hustling across the soggy terrain, they seemed to be in the clear.

"Ya wanna tell me ya name now?" Arjak questioned.

"Selfina," she answered. "Now will you cut this rope from my wrists?"

As she lifted her wrists to him, he released a hearty chuckle. "Ya tink I be here to rescue ya?"

Selfina's expression soured as she slowly lowered her wrists in defeat. "Oh, I see how it is. You're not a hero, just a mercenary."

"And ya just a thief. Where's da gem?"

"At my hideout," she said with some reluctance. "It's just east of here."

"Lead da way."

"As you wish."

The two began their journey to the hideout at a steady pace. Arjak assumed Selfina was telling the truth but was also prepared for a ruse. Along the way, she made small talk, seemingly amendable with her circumstances. "I'm impressed you managed to find me."

"It wasn't easy."

"I believe you. I'd rather be in your custody than those monsters. I think they would have eaten me if you hadn't shown up."

"Ya be lucky, mon. Blood trolls be da worst. How ya wind up in da cage?"

"I'd rather not talk about it..."

"I see. And what was ya plan after takin' da gem?"

"Lay low for a couple of days, then sneak back to the Port of Dazar'alor and steal a ride back to Quel'Thalas. The Reliquary pays well for this kind of treasure."

"Dat gem be important to me people."

"I'm sure it is. And money is important to me!"

After an hour of travel, a dilapidated temple could be made out through the trees. Its pyramid shape was identical to the ones found in Zuldazar and Vol'dun. It was not uncommon for creatures to take up residence in these ruins, but Selfina would not have chosen it as her hideout if it weren't vacant. Nevertheless, Arjak stayed vigilant. He was led to a recess on the side of the structure where he noticed the remains of a fire, a bedroll, and a knapsack.

"Ya picked a cozy spot," Arjak complimented. "Da gem be in da bag?"

"Yes," she said. "Among other things."

He walked over and lifted the bag to rifle through it as she stood at the threshold and watched. After a few moments, he withdrew the gem, holding it up to the light from outside to view it properly. "What a pretty ting. No wonda ya took it."

Selfina stepped forward. "If I may ask you something..."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you a mercenary?"

"Because I be good at it."

"No doubt of that, but what motivates you to follow this profession? Is it for the money or pleasure?"

"A little of both."

"And surely you know that by selling the gem you could be wealthy beyond your wildest imagination, far more than anything you could make as a mercenary."

"Maybe so, but den I'd always be watchin' me back."

"As if you aren't already?"

"Only while on a mission. I can still enjoy me free time back in da city."

"All right... you're a man of integrity, it seems. Did they pay you to return with the gem, or with me?"

"Both."

"But if you only returned with the gem and told them I died, I'd wager you'd still be paid."

"Maybe dat be true, but we all gotta pay for our sins."

"Do we?"

"Ya be wastin' ya breath. I be takin' ya back one way or anotha."

"Listen, my father is very wealthy. Let me go and he'll pay double whatever they're paying you."

"Don't try to bribe me."

"Why not? Every man has his price." She stepped closer to him, lowering her gaze to his loincloth. "Or, perhaps... it's not gold you want to negotiate with."

Arjak stowed the gem inside the bag and set it down. "What ya gettin' at?" he pressed.

She blushed, canting her head as her gaze met his once more. "I'm sure we can work something out."

"Ya tink so?"

"Of course we can... with a handsome man like you it would be rather fun."

She took a few more strides towards him, then reached under his loincloth to feel his manhood. Her eyes grew wide when she discovered how endowed he was, likely much bigger than what she was accustomed to. He knew he was being seduced, but he permitted her to continue anyway. After all, he still held all the power. There was no rule against having some fun with his prisoner before turning her in.

Despite still being bound by her wrists, Selfina possessed impressive dexterity. She caressed Arjak's cock with the skill of a masseuse while sporting a puckish smile. "It's so big," she praised. "It's almost a little scary."

"Why don't ya give it a taste?" he suggested.

"If you insist."

When she pulled down his loincloth, the sight of his anaconda exhilarated her. "It looks so good," she lauded. She licked her lips, then leaned forward and tasted him by slowly grazing her tongue against his shaft. Within moments, she succumbed to her desire, committing to an oral performance her captor would not soon forget. She opened wide to fit in as much of his meat as she could manage, then went to work coaxing out his cum. The juxtaposition of her dainty head upon his erection was intensely arousing, compelling him to grab her dome with both hands in a gesture of dominance. He chuckled with satisfaction as she indulged him, causing her eyes to light up with glee.

After a few minutes had passed, Arjak closed his eyes and squeezed Selfina's head in preparation for ejaculation. She squirmed as he braced her for his load, but found herself unable to disengage from his cock before it erupted violently in her maw. Hot semen flooded her mouth and oozed from her lips as she stared up at him in a disgraced stupor. He withdrew his monster before it finished raging, causing some residue to spatter onto her face. She swallowed her serving, then giggled. "By the Sunwell, that was a lot of cum."

"Ya gonna be soakin' wit it before we done," he warned. "Now let's get dem clothes off ya."

"I don't suppose you'd remove these binds while you're at it..."

"Sure, but ya better not be runnin' off."

"And miss my chance to get fucked by a stud like you? Don't count on it."

After he cut her loose from the binds, she turned around and began stripping out of her leather armor. "Hard to believe we're doing this in the swamp," she commented hysterically as her attire fell off piece by piece. He enjoyed the show from behind her, relishing the moment she pulled down her pants and revealed her plump ass. It was apparent she took care of her physique and knew how to use it to her advantage. Except for her knee-high boots, she finished undressing without delay, discarding the last piece of her ensemble into the pile. In that instant, she felt his body heat right behind her, taking her by surprise.

Arjak wrapped his fingers around Selfina's throat as he pulled her against him, causing her face to flush with erotic rapture. He licked the middle finger of his other hand and then lowered it between her legs. She shuddered as he began to finger her, finding it impossible to resist his machismo. "Ohh... f-fuck" she stammered as he stimulated her groin. Her hands found purchase on his choking arm, clinging to it for support as she was possessed by lust. "Yes," she pleaded. "Just like that..." Before long, her nethers were as damp as Nazmir itself, indicating it was time for the next phase of intercourse.

Arjak turned Selfina around and lifted her off the ground by her thighs. Once he raised her into position, she crossed her legs behind his back and clutched his shoulders. As his cock found its way to her slit, she bit her bottom lip in anticipation. She gasped as he entered her, eyes full of fear. It was as if she had suddenly realized she was taking an appendage much larger than nature intended for an elf. There was nothing she could do now but pray the pain was short-lived. Her display of apprehension only served to fuel his ego, granting him supreme satisfaction as his manhood made friction with her tense orifice. Upon reaching her cervix, he receded, then started rooting her at an animalistic pace.

It was probably not wise for Selfina to moan as loudly as she did, but the creatures of Nazmir did not seem to faze her while her insides were being ravaged by Arjak's cock. The mating persisted for longer than what would be considered normal by elven standards. Even when she climaxed, he refused to slow down, thrusting away as her fluids seeped onto his lap. After a while, she was drenched in perspiration, having orgasmed several times over. When his onslaught began to hasten, she became animated, recognizing it would not be long before he sowed his seed in her. Her anxious expression may have suggested she was wary of his intentions, but the way her limbs constricted him made it obvious she desperately wanted to be infused with his mojo.

When the moment arrived, at last, Arjak clenched his teeth together and snarled. His cock thrashed wildly as he pumped his companion with more sperm than her small elven body could contain. An elated cry escaped her lips as he consummated his fleshly endeavor. She clung to him tightly until he was finished, at which point she had finally regained her composure. Impassioned by his delivery, she leaned in to kiss him, then pulled back and simpered with half-lidded eyes. "Who knew mercenaries had an affectionate side?" she teased.

"Only a mercenary by trade. At da end of da day, I still be a man."

"And a hot one at that. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about doing it with a troll, but that was incredible... Now I'm parched."

Arjak lowered Selfina to her feet and allowed her to borrow his waterskin. As she lifted it over her head and drank, some of the water spilled onto her nude body in a tantalizing way. Somehow this made her look more alluring than before. "I can't believe you came inside me," she reflected as she paused for air. "There's no way I could get pregnant from a troll, is there?"

He shrugged. She was not the first elf he had emptied his sack into, but he never stuck around to find out if they carried his children. At this point in his life, the idea of parental responsibility was unappealing. He was only young once, and there was no shortage of beautiful women to sate his libido. At any rate, the sun was getting low, and traveling through the swamp at night was certain death. With this in mind, there was no reason he couldn't enjoy spending the night with the promiscuous redhead and continue traveling the next day. Right as she finished rehydrating, he pressed his hand against her tushy and gave her a nudge towards her bedroll. "Hands and knees," he commanded.

"Really?" she asked in disbelief. "You're ready to go again?"

"Ya forget I'm Zandalari?"

"Ahh, well... Of course not!"

She made her way over to the bedroll and got down on all fours as she was told, peering back at him with a sultry glint in her eyes. "I don't think I'll find another man who can fuck me like you," she lamented. "You're setting the bar way too high."

"I find it hard to pity rich girls, let alone ones who take tings dat don't belong to dem."

Once Arjak was on his knees behind Selfina, he reached over and seized her hair with his right hand. With his left hand, he pressed into her lower back to keep it arched. "Yes!" she rasped as he seized her in this way. "Punish me like the thieving slut I am!"

He obliged her, keeping her clinched in submission as his cock delved into her hole from behind. She whimpered and squeezed the fabric beneath her, fully surrendered to his will. Once his cock could not go any deeper, he proceeded to hammer her with reckless abandon. Her lewd humming filled the hideout as it had before, assuring him that his effort was appreciated. An occasional spank made her yelp with ecstasy, a sound he had quickly grown fond of. It was regrettable she had to be delivered to the guards after he was done with her. A spirited nymph like her made for a great playmate. Notwithstanding, his third payload was rapidly approaching, and he was keen to humiliate her with it. Moments before cumming, he pulled out and flipped her onto her back, then grabbed his shaft and started jerking it off. Seconds later, her face and tits were coated with his jism, much to her shameful delight.

"You've really outdone yourself," she managed to say while short of breath. "That was even hotter than before." She sounded tired, but her voice was still brimming with felicity. He knew she wouldn't be getting up any time soon, so he stood up and walked over to her bag to find something he could use to dry off with. A spare shirt was all he uncovered. When he was finished, he turned back around to see his partner had fallen asleep. This came as little surprise but was fortuitous. Now that she was unconscious, he could drop his guard and get some rest himself. He found a solid section of the vine-covered wall to recline against and closed his eyes.

When Arjak stirred from his slumber, it was morning. There was a long day of travel ahead of them, so he wasted little time climbing to his feet and stretching his limbs. "Wake up, sleepy head. Time to face da music." Yet, there was no response. Frantically, he looked over to where he left his prisoner, soon realizing she was gone. As to be expected, she had taken the gem with her. He had been played, and there was no other way around it. Nevertheless, even with a head start, she couldn't evade him forever. The next time he caught her, he would not be as friendly.