The Thompson Family Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What shook Ian even more, was the irresistible impulse to keep stealing looks at Jake and even Matt. Jake's body looked so hard and toned while Matt had such a cute face, like a male version of Emma. Like if Emma had a cock, Ian thought. He shook his head but again, he couldn't help glancing. He'd seen them in the pool in just their trunks, but they were now standing in only their briefs, with plainly visible hard bulges.

"Fuck, they look big." Ian muttered to himself.

Wes and Helen were the only ones still clothed.

"Come here darling" Wes commanded.

He now openly admired the tight skinny body of his blonde daughter. "Bend over the chair"

Emma slowly stepped forward, shaking knees, eyes looking down. She stopped at the side of the chair. She felt the pent-up bitterness stirring. The man who had spanked her till she cried, grounded her when she wanted to go out with friend's, refused to let her buy the clothes she wanted, screwed up her plans to throw a party, and forgotten to pick her up from soccer practice. Now she stood before him almost naked.

"I said DOWN." her father bellowed.

She trembled at his coarseness, leaning forward and lowering herself down on the arm on the chair, her chest on her father's lap. She let her legs hang limply.

Ian became aware of his cock beginning to press against his briefs. Though he didn't want it, he felt a warmth gathering.

"Helen, our daughter has bent over. She needs a spanking."

Helen went to a chest in the corner of the room and pulled out a leather riding crop. Emma looked back and squirmed on the chair in anticipation of what was coming from her mother. Helen took long slow strides towards her daughter. She admired the young curves of her pert ass and the little bulge of her petite womanhood. She ran her fingers lightly, up Emma's right thigh, onto her cheek and back down the crevice of Emma's little white ass.

Emma shuddered. It's been so long since you've spanked me, she thought to herself.

Helen held her chin high as she looked down at the view of her youngest daughter's bent over ass and pussy mound, covered only by a thin sheath of lace. She wondered what her daughter's puckered butthole might look like behind those little panties.

Emma felt her mother's gaze eyeing exposed body.

She likes the view, Emma thought. My mommy likes the view of my ass and pussy.

Suddenly a sharp smack rattled her back to her senses.

"There will be nineteen. One for each year of age." Helen sneered. "Eighteen to go."

Emma's ass stung and burned with sensation. Helen continued to bring down the paddle on her daughter with repeated harsh blows. Emma tried not to let out a sound.

Ian watched as his girlfriend pursed her lips and whimpered with each smack her mother gave her. He felt like he should look away, but he couldn't. He couldn't take his eyes off the mom spanking her half-naked daughter. With each smack on the cheeks, Ian could hear Emma's whimpers slowly becoming moans. Her ass cheeks bright red and bouncing. She likes it, Ian thought to him himself with alarm.

"Twelve." Helen Barked.

Emma felt a warmth stirring between her legs. She felt horrified. Her pussy was now swollen and burning with excitement as her mom spanked her, bent over her father's lap.

"Oh, look what we have here." Helen bent down placing her nose inches from her daughter's pussy. "Somebody's enjoying having her mommy spank her little ass. Do you like it darling? Do you like to bend over your daddy's lap while I spank you? Is that why you're wet? Is that what this is?" Helen traced her index finger lightly over the lacy wet mark of Emma's pussy.

Emma couldn't believe it. Her mother had told her whole family that she was getting wet. She felt her face flush with embarrassment. And Ian, she thought Ian's watching. He knows that I'm getting excited by my mom. She felt her eyes welling up with tears, overcome with shame, and turned to hide her face.

"Look at them." Helen ordered. "Look at your family. Tell them what you have."

"I... I have a wet pussy." Emma whimpered almost inaudibly.

"Let's give that sweet little pussy of yours some more attention then." Helen stood again.

Thwack. This time Emma cried out more loudly as the paddle landed squarely on her longing pussy. She felt the stinging tingle that shot through her body. She was losing control of herself. Of the situation. Or of the illusion of control she had maintained until now. Now she knew she had none. She was her mother's. Her father's.

Her mother's tight body filled her mind. She envied her. She envied her thick ass, her big perky tits. She envied her confidence. She wanted her mother. She wanted her spanking. She wanted to feel her mother: her lips, her pussy. She wanted to suck her tits. She wanted her mother to own her, even with all her envy. But suddenly she felt the very foundation of her bitterness bubble up to the surface. She envied her mother for getting to have her dad. Her mind froze at that thought. She was confused by it, afraid of it.

Another smack on her ass and before she could take a breath, another caught her throbbing pussy. She squealed and reeled back. Her father grabbed her by the back of the neck.

"Do you want to be in the family?" he asked pointedly.

Emma nodded.

"Then you'll behave accordingly." her father shoved her down into his lap.

Emma felt a warmth on her chest. She felt the large bulge of her daddy's shaft pressing into her as he held her down. It was tucked up into his waistband. She felt how his length spanned the whole width of her chest, suddenly in awe of the man her father was.

Yes, I do want him, she thought. She knew it was what she had always wanted. Her stomach turned, horrified by her own thoughts. How could I think of daddy like that... want him sexually... Her thoughts were becoming jumbled and barely coherent.

Whack. She was thrust back into a blur of sensations. Another one. Another, landing squarely on her pussy. She savored the feeling. Ian watched. He watched his wife-to-be with her ass in the air, receiving her spanking.

"Seven." said Helen.

Ian felt his cock shift in his briefs as it began to stiffen. He glanced around the room, fearing that someone had somehow noticed. To his surprise, he saw the men rubbing their hard-ons through their underwear and the ladies rubbing their mounds as they watched. Even Grandma. He had been so transfixed on the mother and daughter that he hadn't even noticed.

He could see Jake's hard-on tucked into his waistband, the tip poking out. with the tight fabric of the briefs holding it, he could see the imprint of the massive vein of Jake's cock. Ian's cock stiffened even more. He looked to Mina, hoping to see an affirmation that revulsion was the right feeling. She returned his look with a guilty expression. Ian took a small step back, slightly further into the shadows of the room. He didn't want to be seen. He didn't want them to know he was enjoying this. He didn't want his body to be reacting that way. He glanced at Mina again. His heart sunk. She was fidgeting, rubbing her thighs together slightly.

"One." Helen said. "Now turn, honey. Show them how wet your pussy is now. Show them how wet you got from your mommy's spanking."

Emma burned with shame but obeyed her mother. She turned her body, still bent over so that the rest of the family could see.

"Go ahead, let your brothers see. Let your grandmother see, Ian, your sister." Helen paused. Emma's tight little ass cheeks were bright red now. "Now, come over here to me."

Emma slowly stood and stepped to her mother, eyes down. Helen grabbed her chin.

"Did you like it?"

"It hurt." Emma said.

"But did you like it?" Helen persisted.

"Yes" Emma hesitated and tried to look down, but her mother held her chin.

"Look at me. Yes, what? What did you like?"

"I liked being spanked."

"And what did it do to you."

Emma hesitated. She knew Ian was listening, but her mind was numb. She was hungry for humiliation.

"It made me wet."

Helen gave her a look.

"Mommy's spanking made me wet." Emma said, looking into her mother's eyes. Emma felt relieved and ashamed at the same time.

"Good."

Helen smiled and pulled her daughter's mouth to her own. Emma greedily accepted the kiss and put her hands around her mother's back, digging her tongue into her mommy's mouth. Helen flicked her tongue with her daughter's and then broke the kiss. Saliva dripped from Emma's lip.

"Now take your underwear off." Helen demanded.

Emma took off her bra and yanked down her panties. Her tits were small and perky with hard little pink nipples and a bald shaved snatch.

"On your knees." Helen ordered.

Wes had undressed and was sitting back down in the armchair. Ian's eyes locked on to the man's huge cock bulge in his grey boxer briefs.

Helen lifted the front hem of her dress and motioned Emma closer

"Come see your mother's cunt, Emma. See where you came from."

Emma crawled closer.

"It smells good mommy." she cooed, putting her nose up to her mom's cooch. Its scent made her feel warm and comforted like she could curl up with it on a rainy day.

Her mother's pussy was neatly trimmed with a small strip of light brown hair above the slit, with a little labia minora poking out of her silky-smooth lips.

"Eat it." Helen ordered. "Use your tongue and lick mommy's slit. Matthew, come here and undo my dress."

Matt hurried up to his mother and began untying the back of her Victorian dress, helping it off her shoulders as Helen scooted out of the dress. She wore a baby blue one-piece of lacy lingerie, with the crotch cut out.

"Now, crawl over to your father." Helen said, "Matt, take your sister's place licking my pussy."

Emma turned and crawled up her father and knelt between his legs as he sat in the chair. Her eyes widened as she saw the huge meat strapped against his tummy. Her heart began to pound.

Ian held his breath. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. He could even less believe how gigantic Wes's cock was. He had full wood now. He glanced around him again. He could see Mina was lost, sinking into it now, with her hand down the front of her panties, rubbing her mound.

"Fuck..." Ian heard her whisper as she watched.

She was lost to desire, and Ian could feel himself slipping too. The rest of the watching family began to strip off their underwear, masturbating while they watched their young Emma.

"Emma, get your father ready to fuck you." Helen hissed as Matt slurped away at her wet cunt.

That sick fucking bastard, Mina thought, looking at Wes's smug grin, He's gonna fuck his own daughter.

Emma placed her shaky hand on her father's shaft and near the head and ran it down to the bass, feeling his rigid girth pass under her palm. Holy fuck, she thought. She was hungry. She reached for her dad's waistband to pull his massive cock out.

"Not yet." Wes said. "Warm it up first."

Emma knew what her father wanted. She glanced up at him. He was smiling softly. She put her head down and stuck out her tongue, licking the underside of his shaft through his briefs, base to tip. Wes put his head back, heaving his massive chest and shoulders in a deep breath. Emma caressed his cock, pressing and rubbing on it with both hands through the underwear.

Ian shuddered. His girlfriend looked so... hungry. But he couldn't blame her. Wes' cock was twice as big as any he'd seen. Finally, Wes had Emma pull his underwear off and his massive meat sprung free. Ian gawked at the size of it. It was easily as thick as his arm. He scoured every inch of it with his eyes, the spotlight highlighting the big veins and swollen head. Ian felt hungry too. As he watched his wife-to-be open wide to fit the head of her dad's cock in her salivating mouth, Ian began to imagine himself being Emma. He wanted to slob her father's cock.

Emma put both her hands on her daddy's meat, one above the other. She couldn't close her fingers around the wide shaft. Her stomach tightened into a knot as she squeezed his meat. She was amazed at how solid and heavy it felt. She began to pump up and down with both hands. After a few pumps, she slowly hunched forward, opening her mouth as wide as she could to accept her dad, but she could only take scarcely more than his soft swollen tip. With his tip in her mouth, she stroked him violently marveling at how rigid his giant prick was. She couldn't take the foreplay anymore. She needed it in her. Her inhibitions slowly started to sink to the back of her consciousness. There was no turning back now.

"Daddy, please, please, I'm ready." Emma moaned.

"Ready for what?" Wes smiled.

"Ready for you to fuck me. Please." Emma cooed to her father.

"Fuck you how?"

Emma felt a lump in her throat. "I'm ready for you to fuck me in my sopping wet pussy, daddy."

"Why should I do that?" Wes said in a mocking tone.

"Because I need you to, daddy. I need you to fuck wet fucking cunt. Please, I need to feel you in me." Emma begged in a whining tone, almost forgetting about the others watching.

"And are you ready to do whatever I say? Are you ready to be submissive to the family?"

"Yes, daddy" moaned, groveling now. "I'll be your whore. I'll be your little slut. I just want your big fucking cock in me. Just please, please, fuck me in my pussy. Fuck your little girl!" She was practically screaming.

Wes smiled pridefully. "Get up. Open your fuck hole for daddy."

Wes guided Emma up on to the chair. She put her feet on the seat of the chair, facing her watching, masturbating family, and crouched down over Wes's cock. Helen put her hand in her son's dirty blonde hair and pulled his face tighter into her pussy.

"Now," Wes told Emma. "If you want your daddy's cock, you have to tell me. I want to hear you telling me and telling them," he pointed to her family. "And telling Ian, how you want me. And if you stop telling them, I will stop fucking you, and you won't be allowed to finish. Furthermore, you are to do exactly as I say you do, and that includes not cumming until I permit you."

"Yes," Emma panted, legs quivering. "Yes. Please, daddy. Fuck me with your fat cock."

"And you don't mind if your fiancé watches you?" Helen purred.

"No, mommy. I want to be filled with daddy's big dick. I want Ian to see me that way, with daddy's cock in me." Emma pleaded. "Ian," Emma locked eyes with him as she squatted, legs apart and naked over her dad. "Do you like watching me beg my daddy to fuck my little pussy?

Ian gave a shaky breath and nodded his head.

Wes lined his cock up and lowered his daughter down, so her small opening rested on the tip of his cock.

Emma gasped at the poke of his enormous, meaty head. "Watch how I fuck my daddy's cock, baby."

Ian's cock was throbbing now. He began unconsciously rubbing himself through his pants.

Wes grabbed his daughter's hips and pulled her down slowly at first just putting the head in. Emma moaned as the cockhead split her wet opening. She felt her body stretch around it. Then without warning, he thrust his girl down by her hips, slamming his cock into her, burying it almost to the hilt.

"Nnnghhh FUCK." Emma's scream filled the room. She felt like she was being split in two.

Ian could hardly tell if it was from pain or pleasure. He watched as Emma's labia stretched wide to accept her father in her cunt. He couldn't believe that whole thing disappeared inside his wife-to-be. Up into her, filling her abdomen. He saw her young lips sucking onto the thick shaft as her dad lifted her ass up, her pussy gripping to hold it in.

"No ple-nnnghhhh ahhhhh!" Emma sobbed.

Wes pulled out from the depths of her cunt and thrust in again, the time the whole way to the base, force-feeding every inch into her daughter's tiny hole.

"Talk to me." Wes grunted, feeling his daughter's tight young cunt sucking on to his cock.

"It so...nnnnggghh! Fuck... fucking big!" Emma screamed out. "Fuck your cock is so big, daddy."

Emma was overwhelmed with animal desire. She felt so full. Her father's cock pressing against her insides. Like it was ramming all the way to her sternum. She winced and sobbed and moaned. She felt her little snatch loosening, molding around her daddy, engulfed in waves of pleasure and pain. She knew her daddy was going to use her. That's what she was for. She was made to fuck her daddy's cock. She felt bliss.

"Yes papa, make me your slut, fuck my girly little fucking cunt. My cunt wants daddy's nnggghh...."

Her head burned as the hate she felt for her father now merged with how she had always only wanted him. I only ever wanted this from him. To be his little fuck-girl. All his.

"Fuck me, daddy." she kept whining repeatedly.

Wes fucked hard in and out of his daughter. Helen was now grinding on her son's face. Emma was screaming a whining like a whore, thrusting down into her father. Mina now had two fingers jammed into her pussy, brazenly whacking it with wet slaps. Ian's eyes were locked on Emma's small sex stretched over her father. The small sex that slid up and down impaling itself on the thick pole, shining and slick with her juices. Emma was clearly burning with hunger for her father.

"If you want it, if you want my cum, you better keep talking, you filthy bitch." Wes yelled while thrusting deep into his girl.

"Yes, daddy, I want your cum. I want my daddy's hot fucking cum in my slutty puss! I want your cum to fill my fucking gut. Don't stop. Don't stop fucking me!"

Jake looked at his fiancé, smiling. She was furiously whacking her cunt, caught up in the passion. He saw Ian gripping his shaft and jerking through his pants.

I knew he'd cave, Jake thought, no one can withstand this.

Jake stepped over to Ian.

Ian didn't notice Jake until he stood right in front of him. Ian took a breath. Jake smelled amazing. Ian stood there clothed, in front of Jake's muscular naked body, with pointing erection. Jake looked Ian in the eyes and slowly knelt down. Ian followed him with his eyes. He felt his chest start to thump. He just looked at Jake. Jake undid his pants and pulled them down, followed by his underwear. Ian's penis sprung free, pointing straight towards Jake's face. Jake took him in his hand, wrapping his strong fingers around Ian's shaft. Ian closed his eyes. The warmth of his firm grip felt amazing as Jake gave him a couple of slow strokes, pulling the foreskin up on his cockhead and back down again.

"Ahhhh fuck! Fuck my sweet pussy daddy. Fuck my sweet fucking cunt. I need your cock. I need it. I need it. I- uunnnnghhhhhh!" Emma screamed.

Ian opened his eyes again and saw the young woman who would be his wife slamming her ass down onto her father's belly, screaming and begging. He felt Jake's hot mouth close over his cock, enveloping it in hot moist heaven, but he couldn't look down. He couldn't tear his eyes away. Jake began bobbing up and down, slurping and tugging on the base with a firm grip. Mina couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her Jake sucking cock. She couldn't bring herself to speak.

"What does that slutty puss want, baby?" Wes said thrusting hard.

"It wants to cum. I want to cum on your big fucking dick." Emma grunted as her father pumped in and out of her.

"Not yet. You won't cum until I say so. You said you didn't want this. You hated the family way."

"I was a dumb fuck, daddy. A stupid fucking cunt. I'm sorry. Don't stop, please don't stop fucking me. I love you, daddy. I love fucking your fat cock."

"Your pussy is so tight, baby." Wes groaned. "I knew you wanted your daddy. I knew you wanted my cock. You fucking whore. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum inside you. In your little slut hole."

"Ooh, baby." Helen moaned, grinding her hips into Matt. "Are you going to take your daddy's cum? Are you gonna take it in that nasty bald cunt?"